Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
teraflame
Jan 7, 2009

ease posted:

Looking for some FD lenses and specifically a 50 1.4.

I have a 35-105 f/3.5 if you're interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

teraflame posted:

Naturally we'll be seeing some username pics when you decide to name a price and it ends up being over $50.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

pseudonordic posted:

I'll get you pics when I get home, sir.

Edit: Here's what M42 lenses I got.

200 3.3

Does this lens come with bokeys pre-installed, or did you have to put them in yourself? :v:

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Actually I'm a retard because putting M42->M39 adapter on my rangefinder would mean the rangefinder wouldn't work anymore :downs:

FasterThanLight
Mar 26, 2003

QPZIL posted:

Actually I'm a retard because putting M42->M39 adapter on my rangefinder would mean the rangefinder wouldn't work anymore :downs:
This will rangefind:

Filter thread is bent in one spot, vulcanite is chipped. Glass has a fair amount of the light scratches that ebay people call "cleaning marks" but I've always been happy with the performance of this lens.

$70 shipped (assuming you're in the US).

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?

Bubbacub posted:

Paypal sent!

Hey Bubbacub,

I wasn't able to get the lens out today, but it's packed up and ready to go out Monday morning. Sorry about the slight delay, but figured I'd keep you in the loop.

Thanks!

JSW2
Apr 26, 2008

teraflame posted:

If ease isn't interested in it, it's definitely something I would consider. Pending pics of course.

Gravity Works
Aug 7, 2006

Break everything you love.
Figure I'd post this here in case anybody wants one. Christmas present from before the DSLR version existed.

Canon EOS Rebel GII 35mm SLR Film Camera & 28-80mm Promaster aspherical auto-focus Zoom Lens! Film and Bag too because why not!
Shipped $90 in US, open to offers.
Only defect is lens cap is lost, but no scratches. Film included is box of Kodak iso800 and 3 off-brand iso400
Pms or email (hypeduponsugar at gmail)

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Weekend special cause I'd like to mail this off before I leave for a work trip all week. Buy this camera, lens, bag, memory card, all the poo poo for $275 shipped! Or trade me some m4/3s gear, a 20/1.7 or something would be rad. Make an offer! I want to be able to mail it out before I leave on tuesday :(

The nikon to eos adapter is also dropped in price, 20 bucks!

Mr. Despair posted:

In addition to wanting a a 5d mkii, I'm also going to sell off my nikon stuff!

Up for sale is a nikon d5000, 18-55 vrII, Tamron 70-300 VC, and a nikon n75 (a nice film camera that can run both lenses with autofocus and VR working properly!). The Tamron is a FF lens so it works great, and the 18-55 works pretty good as long as you stay above 24mm or so. Also included will be a wireless remote and a reversing ring for the sweet, sweet macro, and the original boxes for the d5000 and 70-300 (the 18-55 and the n75 don't have boxes). Also a 16 gig SD card!

Lets start the bidding at $650 shipped for the lot! This is the price I grabbed just by looking at the lowest used price currently showing up on amazon for the d5000, 18-55, and 70-300, so I feel like it's solid price, but let me know if you want to haggle!

If anyone wants specific photos of any part of the setup, let me know. They've both worked real well for me, but I've just been feeling the urge to upgrade to a full frame so that I can do ~arts~ more ~artfully~ or something.

Sample shots!

n75 + 18-55

img012.jpg by MrDespair, on Flickr

d5000 + 70-300 (this lens owns, I shot this handheld at 1/20 of a second and 300mm, shits off the hook!)

DSC_0513.jpg by MrDespair, on Flickr

mclifford82
Jan 27, 2009

Bump the Barnacle!

Mr. Despair posted:

Weekend special cause I'd like to mail this off before I leave for a work trip all week. Buy this camera, lens, bag, memory card, all the poo poo for $275 shipped! Or trade me some m4/3s gear, a 20/1.7 or something would be rad. Make an offer! I want to be able to mail it out before I leave on tuesday :(

The nikon to eos adapter is also dropped in price, 20 bucks!

Hello Mr. Despair,

I would like to take you up on the D5000 deal at 275. Where would I paypal to? And could you provide some more pictures of the body and lenses?

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

mclifford82 posted:

Hello Mr. Despair,

I would like to take you up on the D5000 deal at 275. Where would I paypal to? And could you provide some more pictures of the body and lenses?

Replied!

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -
powered by dark
oriental magic :roboluv:

drat, that is cheap!

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

ShotgunWillie posted:

drat, that is cheap!

Srsly... What a deal.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

Yeah, it spend ~2 weeks sitting at "good deal" so I got tired of waiting and made it a great deal.

p.s. someone buy the nikon to eos adapter, tia.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

FasterThanLight posted:

This will rangefind:

Filter thread is bent in one spot, vulcanite is chipped. Glass has a fair amount of the light scratches that ebay people call "cleaning marks" but I've always been happy with the performance of this lens.

$70 shipped (assuming you're in the US).

Let me think about it for a bit. This is M42 right? I may be picking up a cheap M42 camera since M39 is rarer. So hm, let me think about it.

FasterThanLight
Mar 26, 2003

It's a Leica thread mount, which is a rangefinder coupled M39 mount. There are M39 SLR cameras out there too, and lenses for those are not rangefinder coupled. Which camera are you looking to use it with?

mclifford82
Jan 27, 2009

Bump the Barnacle!

Money sent! Can't wait. Thank you, Mr. Despair.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

FasterThanLight posted:

It's a Leica thread mount, which is a rangefinder coupled M39 mount. There are M39 SLR cameras out there too, and lenses for those are not rangefinder coupled. Which camera are you looking to use it with?

Oh, I thought LTM was M42, my rangefinder is M39, so I thought it wouldn't fit and an adapter would mess up the rangefinding. But you know, it's a good deal, so if its still around when I get paid in a week I'll take it.

ease
Jul 19, 2004

HUGE

teraflame posted:

Yes, tell me more.

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?
I have a set of Manfrotto 190cx Carbon Fibre legs I'm looking to get rid of for relatively cheap. Would anybody be interested at all?

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Bizzaro Quik posted:

I have a set of Manfrotto 190cx Carbon Fibre legs I'm looking to get rid of for relatively cheap. Would anybody be interested at all?
Suuuuuuure. How much are we talking?

ease
Jul 19, 2004

HUGE
Definitely would like to hear more.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Suuuuuuure. How much are we talking?

And more importantly, is it greater or lesser than $50 :v:

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?

SoundMonkey posted:

And more importantly, is it greater or lesser than $50 :v:

Sorry. Not quite that cheap. Selling these guys for $140 shipped. The only issue is the bottom. One of the legs' pins fell out and is stuck inside, so the leg can actually come out. Locking still works 100% and is still rock solid. Also, the feet are missing their rubber counterparts. Still works great, however! Thus why I'm selling for so cheap.

I'm also selling a Manfrotto 323 RC2 Quick release + plate. Looking to get $22 shipped for this fella.

Also have some Cinevate 24'' Carbon Fibre Rails. Looking to get $110 shipped on these.

Last but not least I have a Cinevate brevis adapter. EOS mount. Comes with power supply + rechargeable batteries. $100 shipped

Bizzaro Quik fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Feb 19, 2013

tijag
Aug 6, 2002

tijag posted:

Hello Dookroom!

Are you shooting Nikon? Do you want a wide angle lens? Are you not wealthy enough to purchase the 14-24mm f/2.8 Nikkor?

I HAVE A LENS FOR YOU!

Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 DG EX. This covers the full FX image circle.

It's really really really wide. I shot some film on it but dont' have any of that back yet, so I can only show examples of what it looks like on DX.

I took it to Scotland just recently and it performed wonderfully. Exceeded my expectations really. Obviously it's not that bright, and although rectilinear, there is a lot of distortion, but it's a really great lens.

I would very much like to sell it for $600.00, including shipping costs to anywhere is the lower 48 states. I am trying to save up to purchase a house and this very cool lens has got to go. Help me buy a house!

PM me here or tim dot glaser at gmail dot com

edit: I forgot to put contact info.

_DSC4831 by tijag, on Flickr

_DSC4816 by tijag, on Flickr

_DSC4631 by tijag, on Flickr

_DSC4610 by tijag, on Flickr

_DSC4835 by tijag, on Flickr

_DSC4843 by tijag, on Flickr

_DSC4841 by tijag, on Flickr

_DSC4844 by tijag, on Flickr

Dropped to $550 shipped to anywhere in the US. Ultrawide FX rectilinear lens. Please buy this! Please PM me or email to tim.glaser at gmail dot com

tijag fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Feb 19, 2013

Boneitis
Jul 14, 2010
I was wondering if anyone in this thread has a 50mm f/1.8 that they are willing to part with for under around seventy dollars that is compatible with a Canon EOS mount

dont hate the playa
May 12, 2009
Selling: SOLD.

This lens is awesome. It's in the title of the gear thread for goodness sakes. Lens is in complete working order and has no issues at all. Only reason I'm selling it is because I got a full frame and sold my crop body. Comes with lens hood and the body caps.

Tamron 17-50 by LeeMHarp, on Flickr

Tamron 17-50 (2) by LeeMHarp, on Flickr

Looking for $300, shipped anywhere in the US. Paypal is Lccslharp at yahoo dot com, or email me there with any questions.

dont hate the playa fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Mar 19, 2013

Nannypea
Feb 20, 2006

Faster, you naughty little monkey!

Claw Massage posted:

Paypal is Lccslharp at yahoo.com, or email me there with any questions.

I really need a massage but I'm not sure how it would be with claws. For $325 I need to know more information. How big are these claws? What type of massage is it? Are these nipey, bitey claws? Would it be relaxing or more of the "hurt me more baby"?? For $325 I need to know what I'm getting.

dont hate the playa
May 12, 2009
Sorry that's the price for the lens. I'm afraid you couldn't afford an authentic claw massage.

I only have the vaguest idea where the username came from, as it was bestowed upon me in a SA name change thread years ago.

Yuns
Aug 19, 2000

There is an idea of a Yuns, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.
For Sale: Brand New-In-Box Sigma 8-16mm f/4.5-5.6 DC HSM Ultra-Wide Zoom Lens for Canon EF Mount

This is an absolutely new Sigma 8-16 for Canon EF mount. It has never been mounted to any camera. The Sigma 8-16 is a rectilinear lens and NOT a fisheye. It is designed for APS-C and not full frame. It is one of the widest rectilinear lenses available. The Sigma is highly regarded as a high quality ultra wide at a very reasonable price.

Here are some review of the lens:
http://www.the-digital-picture.com/Reviews/Sigma-8-16mm-f-4.5-5.6-DC-HSM-Lens-Review.aspx
http://www.photozone.de/canon-eos/515-sigma816f4556apsc

Here is the product page
http://www.sigmaphoto.com/product/8-16mm-f45-56-dc-hsm

I purchased this lens to use as an ultrawide video lens on my Blackmagic Cinema Camera but haven't gotten around to using it. I need the cash currently to buy audio equipment for the Cinema Camera way more than I need an ultrawide right now.

Asking: $524 shipped. The same lens costs $649 at B&H and Adorama. So you are getting a brand new lens for $125 off the street price.
Best contacted at: pm OR voirdire@gmail.com

Gambl0r
Dec 25, 2003

LOCAL MAN
RUINS
EVERYTHING

Bizzaro Quik posted:

Sorry. Not quite that cheap. Selling these guys for $140 shipped. The only issue is the bottom. One of the legs' pins fell out and is stuck inside, so the leg can actually come out. Locking still works 100% and is still rock solid. Also, the feet are missing their rubber counterparts. Still works great, however! Thus why I'm selling for so cheap.

If you unscrew the leg lock clamp, the pin will fall out. You maaaay have to take apart the whole leg if it won't fall out the bottom though. This same thing happened to my 190CX3 once. You can get the star-shaped screwdriver in a set of like 50 screwdriver heads at Home Depot/Lowes for a few bucks.

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Bizzaro Quik posted:

Hey Bubbacub,

I wasn't able to get the lens out today, but it's packed up and ready to go out Monday morning. Sorry about the slight delay, but figured I'd keep you in the loop.

Thanks!

Got it yesterday. Thanks!

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
Yo somebody sell me an Olympus OM-1/2/3/4 for cheap, thanks.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

QPZIL posted:

Yo somebody sell me an Olympus OM-1/2/3/4 for cheap, thanks.

I have a shady questionable OMPC that works just fine as far as I can tell (no lenses to test the meter with, and I have a screw in the bulb release to make doubly sure that the shutter trips because i'm too lazy to try opening it up and fixing whatever the real problem is) but would be hella cheap.

hella hella cheap.

Also the self timer beeps and flashes and poo poo.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

Mr. Despair posted:

I have a shady questionable OMPC that works just fine as far as I can tell (no lenses to test the meter with, and I have a screw in the bulb release to make doubly sure that the shutter trips because i'm too lazy to try opening it up and fixing whatever the real problem is) but would be hella cheap.

hella hella cheap.

Also the self timer beeps and flashes and poo poo.

:stare: PMing you

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

QPZIL posted:

:stare: PMing you

Sold to the man who has forsaken the one true camera, the ME Super.

teraflame
Jan 7, 2009
For those interested, Canon FD 35-105 f/3.5. Great condition, no caps, comes with skylight filter.

Asking $55 shipped to US. Contact me at ikkenai at gmail dot com

edit: SOLD to Bizzaro Quik

teraflame fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Feb 23, 2013

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Okay, I've finally stopped grumbling over lens purchases and decided on a macro.

Someone sell me their Canon 100 2.8. USM Preferred.

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?
@Teraflame

Does the 35-105 move whatsoever when you zoom/focus? Or is it all internal?

Thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teraflame
Jan 7, 2009
Zooming is internal. Focusing external, doesn't extend all that much and filter ring moves with it.

• Locked thread