Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deathwing
Aug 16, 2008
1st box finally arrived :) -

All looks pretty good, think i'll try the Strawberry Milkshake later tonight.

Also - code from the box: 39LJNWPD

EDIT: Everything's good, the strawberry mix in particular is indeed excellent...not as many strawberries as i'd like, but the banana pieces are tasty too.

Deathwing fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Feb 26, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Fresh code, although it looks like it's only good for 1 person now way to goon rush!!!

KDRCM23

It says my first box was prepared Feb. 14th, but I still haven't seen it and that my 2nd box is in the mail already :confused:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Ok Mine only says it's good for one goon, here you go guys have at it.

D66FFFW

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004
All I want is a kind word, a warm bed, and UNLIMITED POWER.

CapitalistPig posted:

Ok Mine only says it's good for one goon, here you go guys have at it.

D66FFFW

Thank you!

I'll share the wealth once I get codes. :)

edit: Looks like they've switched to only handing out one code at a time?

Sehkmet fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Feb 26, 2013

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Sehkmet posted:

edit: Looks like they've switched to only handing out one code at a time?

Yep. MAKEUPTALK doesn't work anymore either since they found out that that code was public. Somebody could probably ask for a SA-specific code though since we've got a lot of people wanting to try and they seem to have done forum specific codes before.

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004
All I want is a kind word, a warm bed, and UNLIMITED POWER.

Party Plane Jones posted:

Yep. MAKEUPTALK doesn't work anymore either since they found out that that code was public. Somebody could probably ask for a SA-specific code though since we've got a lot of people wanting to try and they seem to have done forum specific codes before.

Huh, that might be a good idea.

Anyway, since I'm not sure who's already snagged one from further upthread, have a code!

EDIT: code gone, Jason T enjoy your boxes!

Sehkmet fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Feb 26, 2013

Noni
Jul 8, 2003
ASK ME ABOUT DEFRAUDING GOONS WITH HOT DOGS AND HOW I BANNED EPIC HAMCAT
I emailed a kind message to their PR department asking for an SA-specific code. An email came back saying, "Krista and the team are looking after you — they will be in touch as soon as possible, so don't worry about replying to this email."

Krista is on the case, folks! Hopefully, she'll realize that one of the most powerful forces on the internet is a goon talking about food.

Edit: Got an email from Gina. :(

quote:

Thanks for getting in touch.

We're really excited that you want to refer more people to graze :)

We are just starting our US journey and have had to limit new members in order to provide the best possible service. Unfortunately this means that we aren't able to partner with forums/blogs and offer more codes at the moment since we have a limited number of graze boxes for our launch.

We hope to be able to expand membership as soon as possible and will be in touch when the time comes. Right now only invitation code is allowed per member, so your members can share their personal invitation codes, but it will only be able to be redeemed once (then it expires).

To be the first to know when more codes become available, go here to sign up for our mailing list: https://www.graze.com/us
Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

All the best,

Gina

Noni fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Feb 26, 2013

1up
Jan 4, 2005

5-up
I received my box today, which is only one business day later than anticipated. I think it might be partially Royal Mail and partially the fact they printed my apartment number weird, effectively cutting it completely off the address label.

Photos of the boxes alone didn't really give a good idea of the size, so that's a teaspoon resting in the middle. Each snack is about the size of our Galaxy S2 but 2-3x as deep. My husband and I liked the jaffa cake mix so much it squashed my distaste for the shipping times and we've decided to switch our stuff back to weekly deliveries. :dance:

Miss Bean
Jun 5, 2005

Don't spill the beans!!
Here's the code that came in my first box: DLW2LMDD

I believe there should be four uses.

allumfsgofurm
Dec 16, 2009
If anyone has an invite code, I'd love to try this out. Email is jikubin@gmail.com

sonetlumiere
Oct 25, 2007
Here's another invite code:

VM2LT9L

artichokeyou
Jul 1, 2010
Used the code above. Here is another code: Q531QW4

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

John Romero posted:

how about the berry compote? most looking forward to that.

It was good, but didn't blow my socks off or anything. Just tasted like biscuits and jelly. Maybe my allergies interfered with my taste though.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Damnit! Still need one :(

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
Could go for one myself. I have PMs.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Finally got last week's box today! :woop:

I've only eaten the honeycomb flapjacks so far, and dear god they were delicious. Definitely adding it to my Love list. Also included are apple bits with toffee dip (trying next), florentine (belgian dark chocolate, cranberries & pumpkin seeds), and el picante (paprika baugettes, spicy chili peanuts & jumbo corn).

Edit: Gave in and tried the apples with toffee. Toffee is pretty good, but the apple pieces were kinda meh.

Night Danger Moose fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Feb 26, 2013

kyacker
Nov 17, 2003

ll klye baker. he is wife.
I would like one please.... I have PMs as well. I'd of course share the wealth once I'm in.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

I too have PMs and could use a code. I have PMs, and will of course repost.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

Got my box today, so that was about 10 days from the date the box was prepared (Feb 15th) to get to Sacramento, CA. That's fine with me, that's generally how long the stuff my mom sends me from the UK takes to get here. Maybe the holiday slowed it down too, I don't know.

Everything was delicious! I would've taken a picture but uh, my boyfriend and I kind of immediately demolished the whole box :blush: Definitely worth the $5 though, it's a nice little treat I can actually afford on my student budget.

Favorite snack mix so far: El Picante. Nice and spicy! And the flapjacks are great too.

Otm Shank
Mar 5, 2005
Mir raucht den Kopf!!!
XC9VC2L

Pay it forward!

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

Otm Shank posted:

XC9VC2L

Pay it forward!

Thanks! 6DL5775

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I feel this is a losing battle. I'll pay it forward once I have a code!

physeter
Jan 24, 2006

high five, more dead than alive
Got my box and happy with it. $5.00 is not only a good deal for what I got, it's the other $5.00 that I didn't spend eating garbage that makes me a customer now.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
If someone has a spare code and is willing to PM it to me I'd be most thankful. It'd be so great to eat non-school foods.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
I'd like a code if someone could hook me up.

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

I mean maybe not. Or maybe. Definitely don't kill anyone.
If I could have a code I'd be the happiest person asking for a code. I got PMs if that works. Or smoke signals. Either works.

chupacabron
Oct 30, 2004

Yeah, I'm gonna need a code for this. If I get a code I promise I'll post it here!

ChrisDKK
Jul 18, 2002

If anyone could PM a code I'd love to have one.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Just got my box, definitely going to continue with this everything tastes amazing!

Here's a code: M7QGDJGD

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

rev.justin posted:

Just got my box, definitely going to continue with this everything tastes amazing!

Here's a code: M7QGDJGD

Took this. Will pay it forward when my first box comes.

Noni
Jul 8, 2003
ASK ME ABOUT DEFRAUDING GOONS WITH HOT DOGS AND HOW I BANNED EPIC HAMCAT

Senerio posted:

Took this. Will pay it forward when my first box comes.

You don't have to wait. Just go here and get your referral code :)
https://www.graze.com/us/feedyourfriends

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Hey thanks people come and take this: WGMY9FR

Doug
Feb 27, 2006

This station is
non-operational.

Senerio posted:

Hey thanks people come and take this: WGMY9FR

Snagged it, thanks!

RavenousElegance
Jun 13, 2012

Mine says I have one invite left? Here you go...

PLQCCG9

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
And I give back:

PXLHJ26

Doug
Feb 27, 2006

This station is
non-operational.
Here's another code: GP99MQC

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Doug posted:

Here's another code: GP99MQC

Mine

edit: Well poo poo it's going to be a few hours before I can PIF my code, as I can't finish signup without my credit card.

Adult Sword Owner fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Feb 26, 2013

cnmns
Mar 29, 2007
With my pair of headphones and some music, I can ignore the whole world.

89 posted:

And I give back:

PXLHJ26

Used this one. RavenousElegance I tried to use yours first and it said it didn't work.

Here is mine: *used*

cnmns fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Feb 26, 2013

RavenousElegance
Jun 13, 2012

cnmns posted:

Used this one. RavenousElegance I tried to use yours first and it said it didn't work.

Here is mine: ZV92NCD

Yeah I got an email like a minute after that said someone took it. Y'all are FAST!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7of7
Jul 1, 2008

cnmns posted:

Here is mine: ZV92NCD

I used this. Here's mine:

H4MXQGH

• Locked thread