Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaj
Apr 30, 2006

7of7 posted:

I used this. Here's mine:

H4MXQGH

Code taken, but no code given back when I signed on. Ill post back once I get a code myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foam Monkey
Jun 4, 2007
Lurkzilla
Grimey Drawer
Ohhhh my Godddddd! It's finally here! :neckbeard: :dance: I'm so excited!

Although apparently since my code got used earlier, I have no invites left, even though I got a little booklet with more codes. But I'll try posting it again, just in case.

14VQ23DD

If it doesn't work, let me know, and I'll take it down.

Edit: Although I was given 4 code tags in the box, so I don't know if that's 4 invites or what, so hey, if there are multiple uses, great!

Foam Monkey fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Feb 27, 2013

sephineknightblud
Feb 23, 2010
Here is a code ! MJYZV9DD I recomend the summer pudding :3:

Nameo
Sep 24, 2010
I already got my second box. Is this out of the ordinary for the people who signed up early? I got a pretty sweets heavy box.

Bonnie Wee Oatbakes
Wholegrain oatbakes with caramalized onion marmalade. Absolutely delicious. The crunchy, savory oatbake goes fantastic with the sweet, flavorful marmalade. I like how the oatbakes are shaped for maximum dipping potential.

Apple and Cinnamon Flapjack
"Rustic rolled oat flapjack" with apple and cinnamon. You guys weren't kidding about these things. I could eat these all drat day if given the chance.

Garden of England
Baby strawberries, apple and black currants. Very simple dried fruit, but good. I prefer this to the tutti frutti, as it's a bit more flavorful.

Hot Cross Yum
Orange raisins, sponge pieces and cinnamon honey almonds. This is best when you eat a bit of each component together. I love the sponges.

All in all, this was better than the first box, though that one was still good. Make sure to get in on this while you can, and pay it forward!

Devi
Jan 15, 2006

CYCLOPS
WAS RIGHT
Got mine today. Took a few pictures with it next to my iPad in its case for size comparison since I couldn't tell how big the thing would be:

I live in a condo and this fit nicely in the mailbox.

And now the important part:

Florentine, salt and vinegar nut selection, marvellous macaroon, and bonnie wee oatbakes. Haven't tried anything yet. I went through and rated snacks right after I signed up because I'm picky but I missed the vinegar thing. Oops. I'm sure it will be good. Haven't opened anything. Yet.

The code that came in the box is L9MLCVMD.

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

Code that may be good for four: LVKNM4CD

Doorstop
Jan 13, 2008
I really miss Texas
OK since I got that generic code earlier in the thread, here's the one from my free box that ought to be good for four uses.

MWNHQ57D

Cheers

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

I mean maybe not. Or maybe. Definitely don't kill anyone.

Doorstop posted:

OK since I got that generic code earlier in the thread, here's the one from my free box that ought to be good for four uses.

MWNHQ57D

Cheers
Got this, thanks!!!!

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Got mine too, it came with a new code good for 4 invites.

KDRCM23D

I got Cookies & Cream, Super Berry Detox, Lost Army, and Omega Booster Seeds. Cookies & Cream is good for a slightly sweet and healthy treat. Lost Army is typical Japanese crackers but less salty, which I liked. Super Berry Detox is super raisiny which is good for me since I love raisins! Omega Booster Seeds are exactly as they sound, unsalted and super healthy.

All in all I'm glad I got in this. Each box is 1-2 less junk snacks I buy!

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
So I got my first box after a couple weeks.

In it I got:

El Picante: Contained jumbo salted corn, hot chili peanuts and mini paprika breadsticks. Pretty decent. The jumbo corn tastes very much like Fritos and doesn't contain much, if anything, in the way of seasoning. The mini paparika sticks were pretty good, and so were the peanuts (peanuts could probably have used more seasoning as well to tell you the truth.) 4/5, it would be higher but the jumbo corn was nothing much to write home about and it was about half the package.

Lightly toasted pistachios: I was an idiot and didn't go through and see what I wanted so I ended up getting this. Nothing special, it's pretty much the same as any pistachios you get anywhere. 4/5

Honeycomb Flapjack: A rustic rolled oat flapjack with honeycomb and milk chocolate. Absurdly good, the only problem is you only get about 3 pieces per package. 5/5

Garden of England: Contained mini strawberries, blackcurrants and apple. Well, it was pretty good, but the apples clearly dominated that package. There was maybe 2 strawberries in the whole thing. Blackcurrants were pretty small (but good). The apple was a mixed bag, some pieces had some taste and others didn't. 3/5 solely due to apple overload.

All in all it was a pretty decent box. I was curious about the weight of what you get and it came out to be a little under 6 ounces while still in the plastic packages.

1up
Jan 4, 2005

5-up
I didn't realize the code in the box actually worked because it looks exactly like my original invite code. After double-checking, it is exactly like my original invite code, but with one extra letter.

HMQVXG3D should be good for 4 sign-ups.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

1up posted:

I didn't realize the code in the box actually worked because it looks exactly like my original invite code. After double-checking, it is exactly like my original invite code, but with one extra letter.

So far everybody that I can see that got a box code just has their original code plus the letter D, myself included.

AnnaBanana
Oct 15, 2007
2007 Noob. Sorry. :(
TNVMDRMD Should be good for four of you goons!

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
edit: nevermind

Signed up and am pleased

Gegil
Jun 22, 2012

Smoke'em if you Got'em
Mail dude had a Graze box to deliver yesterday, but it was not for me. Lets check the Graze website for an update on my snacks!

GRAZE: Blizzards and boxes
We hope our grazers in the Midwest & Texas are coping with the wintry weather! Thanks for bearing with us if your box gets held up.

:negative:
Well at least I'm not the only one that has been delayed.

RavenousElegance
Jun 13, 2012

IT CAME!!

PLQCCG9D should work for three of y'all!

Had to give one to a jealous non-goon friend. sigh.

I got Summer Berry Flapjack, Cheddar Gorge, Marvellous Macaroon, and Bounty Hunter. All look super tasty, I will eat at least one of them later tonight.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
I wish there was a twice a week option

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy
I keep missing out on the code and it expires..

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
I feel like such a hippo. The portions are way too tiny for me. :(

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy
I used to gorge when I grazed but once I started cutting down portion size and got used to eating less, I find myself feeling full sooner. Gone are the days of claiming 3/4 of a large pizza as my own!

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
See, I'm not even a fatty, or an over-eater. But for the $5, the portions are really really tiny. Mind you, I get it, because in having the smaller portion sizes, I won't be tempted to just keep going until the entire box is finished. But like, my nephew (who is in 2nd grade) wouldn't feel satisfied with this portion.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I was reading over the Health & Nutrition area on their website and got a good feel for what they are trying to accomplish. But I do understand where you are coming from.

And I solved the invite code mystery. Each invite code you receive is only good for one (1) friend. They were giving four but due to demand they have now limited it to one so everyone please be aware.

demonR6 fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Feb 27, 2013

Nameo
Sep 24, 2010
I'll usually take one package with me to work per day, so that's snacks for four days a week. Usually that's enough to get me through until lunch. Some of the snacks are more filling than others, too. Maybe getting a box full of those would be more ideal.

RavenousElegance
Jun 13, 2012

dino. posted:

I feel like such a hippo. The portions are way too tiny for me. :(

When I first picked up the box, I was seriously shocked by the tiny size.

That being said, I eat way too much of things I shouldn't so maybe the portion size will help with that?

Now I'm regretting the Costco hot dog and froyo I ate for lunch. Off to the gym I go....

fin
Dec 11, 2006
uh
First box, finally! Tinier than I expected but still well within "worth it" realm.

Another code, good for (4).

DHN6RV7D

e: Considering the majority of ingredients are fruit & nut, and it's internationally shipped, $5 is a bargain!

fin fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Feb 27, 2013

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

fin posted:

First box, finally! Tinier than I expected but still well within "worth it" realm.

Another code, good for (4).

DHN6RV7D

Codes are only good for one now.. read my previous post.

fin
Dec 11, 2006
uh

demonR6 posted:

Codes are only good for one now.. read my previous post.

Negative. The code included with the first box is good for (4) invites, as per the insert and the FOUR cute little ticket stubbies they helpfully included. But thanks for your concern. Everyone else, enjoy!

e: Each little code stub is EVEN in a different color. So crazy. Aand even if it's limited to 1 since packing & shipping, oh well. It's a free code. Pfft.

fin fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Feb 27, 2013

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

fin posted:

Negative. The code included with the first box is good for (4) invites, as per the insert and the FOUR cute little ticket stubbies they helpfully included. But thanks for your concern. Everyone else, enjoy!

e: Each little code stub is EVEN in a different color. So crazy.

Okay, so to be clear.. not only is this posted on Graze's Facebook page but they also have it posted on their FAQ. Due to the popularity of the program they had to cut it back to 1 per person.

I am not making this up, check their FB page and you will see it all over the comments too as well as on their own website. They were 4 but not anymore.

I already graze - how many friends can I invite?

You can invite one lucky friend to join graze using your special invitation code which can be found on your invite your friends page.

We have grown really popular so we quickly had to reduce the number of invites from four to one. Never fear though, as everyone who signs up to graze still gets a FREE box.

Plus you’ll either get $1 off your next box, or you can donate it to our graze school of farming when your friend signs up!

Pivit
Oct 14, 2012

And the Itsy Bitsy Spider
went up the spout again.

Referral codes are only good for one use now. They used to be good for four invites, until 2/16 when Graze changed that policy.

We just need to find another forum with an infinite use code to steal.

fin
Dec 11, 2006
uh
Crystal. And just to be clear, it's a free code for a free box of snacks, not the key to the meaning of the universe, so...

Jeez, gws gets cranky when hungry.

fin fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Feb 27, 2013

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Pivit posted:

Referral codes are only good for one use now. They used to be good for four invites, until 2/16 when Graze changed that policy.

We just need to find another forum with an infinite use code to steal.

I have been on that mission.. as soon as I find one I will share it. If it exists.

Noni
Jul 8, 2003
ASK ME ABOUT DEFRAUDING GOONS WITH HOT DOGS AND HOW I BANNED EPIC HAMCAT

dino. posted:

See, I'm not even a fatty, or an over-eater. But for the $5, the portions are really really tiny. Mind you, I get it, because in having the smaller portion sizes, I won't be tempted to just keep going until the entire box is finished. But like, my nephew (who is in 2nd grade) wouldn't feel satisfied with this portion.

If they were smart, they'd run with the idea that people are paying for variety not volume. They should halve the already-tiny snack sizes and send out 8 different ones every week. Introduce new snacks all the time with flavor and texture combinations that we can't find in stores. Have a public suggestion system. Get a culinary celebrity or two to put together snacks. Make it educational: Include a little paragraph that explains, for example, why avocado and coffee or thyme and cinnamon go together. Then let people have the option of buying the stuff they really like by the pound.

Okay, I really just want a box of a dozen little amuse bouches every week so I can pretend to know something about food besides the best way to cram it down my throat.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

fin posted:

Crystal. And just to be clear, it's a free code for a free box of snacks, not the key to the meaning of the universe, so...

Sorry, didn't mean to come off wrong. I wanted to clarify my findings so everyone else did not think that it was a four-fer.

fin
Dec 11, 2006
uh

demonR6 posted:

I have been on that mission.. as soon as I find one I will share it. If it exists.

If you're that keen on snacks by mail, I've seen this http://naturebox.com/ too. Can't speak to any comparison, haven't really looked in to it.

e: No worries, I stopped monitoring the whole code thing once I posted mine.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

fin posted:

If you're that keen on snacks by mail, I've seen this http://naturebox.com/ too. Can't speak to any comparison, haven't really looked in to it.

e: No worries, I stopped monitoring the whole code thing once I posted mine.

Cool, thanks for sharing that!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Oh I have a question: I have trouble eating spicy foods. Are any of these foods spicy that don't seem spicy? Like I took out everything that said "hot" or "spicy" or the like, but are there ones that look deceptively mild?

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Senerio posted:

Oh I have a question: I have trouble eating spicy foods. Are any of these foods spicy that don't seem spicy? Like I took out everything that said "hot" or "spicy" or the like, but are there ones that look deceptively mild?

I am sorry for your loss.

If you are a member you can send them a mail otherwise do you have a sensitive stomach to things that have spices but are not necessarily spicy? My sister has this issue where even the seasonings in something as simple as an Italian dish can upset her stomach.

Beardless
Aug 12, 2011

I am Centurion Titus Polonius. And the only trouble I've had is that nobody seem to realize that I'm their superior officer.
Got my box today. It had apple and cinnamon flapjacks, billionaire's shortbread (fudge pieces, blanched almonds, milk chocolate drops and cranberries), super berry detox (blueberries, green raisins, goji berries and cranberries) and the british barbecue (rosemary crostini, mini basil breadsticks, fiery seeds and smoked almonds). I'm eating the British barbecue as I write this, and aside form wondering why they called it British, it's quite good. My code is KL6JQRPD.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I ate 1 of those little boxes for lunch one day and it was plenty for me. I think it's just going to depend on portion size you're used to. I've never been a big portion eater though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

I think the portion size is perfect, I just wish it came with 7 to a box so I could have a snack for each day :3:

• Locked thread