Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AIDS CURES FAGGOTS
May 26, 2012

by angerbot

genderstomper58 posted:

eset just told me steam downloaded a virus :ohdear:

Everything okay? I'm down to play tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Figured I'd give a GiP dude a chance at this first --- I have an EVGA GTX 570 video card for sale. I'd like to get $200 shipped for it. I'll post it up on SA-Mart at the end of the week if no one here is interested.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

holocaust bloopers posted:

Figured I'd give a GiP dude a chance at this first --- I have an EVGA GTX 570 video card for sale. I'd like to get $200 shipped for it. I'll post it up on SA-Mart at the end of the week if no one here is interested.

What'd you replace it with? Just curious.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

What'd you replace it with? Just curious.

EVGA GTX 670. poo poo runs much quieter which is huge and Crysis 3 runs near-max.

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

EVGA GTX 670. poo poo runs much quieter which is huge and Crysis 3 runs near-max.

Ended up with dual 670's on a 27" 1440p monitor. loving BUTTER. I love this setup, and if you choose to upgrade to an 1440p monitor (koreans are like 400 bucks) I would seriously suggest getting a second 670 and playing BF3 on full high 60fps+ online in 64player servers. Orgasmic.

LEGIT WAR CRIMINAL
Aug 29, 2008

by XyloJW

DrCuntmuffins posted:

Ended up with dual 670's on a 27" 1440p monitor. loving BUTTER. I love this setup, and if you choose to upgrade to an 1440p monitor (koreans are like 400 bucks) I would seriously suggest getting a second 670 and playing BF3 on full high 60fps+ online in 64player servers. Orgasmic.

Shut up nerd.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Fart Sandwiches posted:

I got Metal Gear Rising: REVENGEANCE and it is boss as gently caress. The main gameplay goal is to cut dudes in half to rip out their spines in order to absorb their electrolytes. It's loving bonkers.

I just finished playing this a few days ago. It is seriously loving awesome, and everyone should get it.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Anybody else play Metal Gear Rising? The demo was pretty neat so I ordered a copy.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Anybody else play Metal Gear Rising? The demo was pretty neat so I ordered a copy.

It's fun as hell.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

HATE CURES TRANNYS posted:

It's fun as hell.

:hellyeah:

Slicing a gecko to poo poo in the demo was revenge for Act 1 MGS4. loving assholes. Looking forward to cutting a Metal Gear RAY to poo poo when my copy gets here.

It's Grey Fox: The Game.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I bought the limited edition that came with a loving LAMP. poo poo is rad. You can touch it and the lightning is all like... BZZZZT.

The game is pretty cool too I guess. I beat it on normal and I'm playing through on hard right now to grind points for the FOX BLADE upgrades. Also the last boss is nuts. It's been a long time since I've been mad at video games and I totally got mad at video games last weekend on that loving fight, but when I beat that poo poo it was more rewarding than my 6 years in the navy.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

:hellyeah:

Slicing a gecko to poo poo in the demo was revenge for Act 1 MGS4. loving assholes. Looking forward to cutting a Metal Gear RAY to poo poo when my copy gets here.

It's Grey Fox: The Game.

haha you're gonna love the final boss

Defleshed
Nov 18, 2004

F is for... FREEDOM

Fart Sandwiches posted:

when I beat that poo poo it was more rewarding than my 6 years in the navy.

New thread title IMO

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

GD_American posted:

haha you're gonna love the final boss

Demo boss was annoying enough. gently caress you, SKYNET dog. I'm going to shove that chainsaw thingy up your rear end.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Bought the Metal Gear game. What do I need to know before playing?!

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Crysis 3 status: Looks amazing, not fun to play. Checkpoint system is infuriating. Would not recommend.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Bought the Metal Gear game. What do I need to know before playing?!

MASH SQUARE AND TRIANGLE

then MASH R1 and SLICE MOTHERFUCKERS

then MASH CIRCLE (or i guess B if xbox)

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fart Sandwiches posted:

MASH SQUARE AND TRIANGLE

then MASH R1 and SLICE MOTHERFUCKERS

then MASH CIRCLE (or i guess B if xbox)

You missed the part where you start with an RPG, and then slice everything. Think Dishonored.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ22nBdeugY&t=261s

EBB fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Feb 28, 2013

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Demo boss was annoying enough. gently caress you, SKYNET dog. I'm going to shove that chainsaw thingy up your rear end.

He's like the first real boss, and he's way harder than the next one. Third boss is a bastard.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Vasudus posted:

Crysis 3 status: Looks amazing, not fun to play. Checkpoint system is infuriating. Would not recommend.

:siren:Do not listen to this man:siren:

The campaign is fun enough. Buy it for the online play which is really loving good. Also, the game looks stupid good.

AIDS CURES FAGGOTS
May 26, 2012

by angerbot
Cryo and I did some APB 2gether earlier. It's a lot of fun for a free game :)

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Lets get some dudes together for an 8 or 9pm CST game of Defcon.

Can you dudes do ventrillo instead of mumble? Because I know how to get a ventrillo server going, but not a mumbler server.

We can do a quick game, or a long game or even a diplomacy game or whatever-- it's all good to me.

If we do teams I'm calling green team now, for the axis of weed. Anyone can join the axis of weed, except for those fucks in Afrikkka.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

My copy of MGR got here. BRB, slicing dudes in half.

E: Raiden is no longer a pussy. Also, I just sliced three guys into a bunch of tiny pieces at the same time. It's like they looked at the counter system in Assassin's Creed and asked, "How can we make this more insane?" :stare:

Tonight is going to be fun.

EBB fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Feb 28, 2013

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Is the new SimCity supposed to be any good or will it suck rear end like the last couple

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

GD_American posted:

Is the new SimCity supposed to be any good or will it suck rear end like the last couple

rear end as hell, from what I've heard.

hella facebook and other social network integration.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

pffffffffffffttttttttt

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
YOUR FRIEND BOB MCBRO HAS ASKED FOR ASSISTANCE WITH HIGHWAY FUNDING! ONE LIKE= ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS! DONT IGNORE! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
New Tomb Raider looks sick though. Goons be complaining about gender depictions though.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
They already got rid of her GGs what else do they want?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I have two in-game redemption codes worth $50. One for Planetside 2 and Hawken.

First one to call dibs on a code gets it.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

I have two in-game redemption codes worth $50. One for Planetside 2 and Hawken.

First one to call dibs on a code gets it.

dibs on PS2

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
^^^^^^^pm sent

Hawken is left.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

^^^^^^^pm sent

Hawken is left.

Thanks dude!

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

New Tomb Raider looks sick though. Goons be complaining about gender depictions though.

While watching someone struggle to pull a spike out of their brain is pretty hosed up, its sure as hell negative reinforcement to turn left instead of right. That's what the TR thread seems to be, people bitching about violence in an M rated game
:laffo:

I'll post my steam id when I get home, can't remember my screen name atm.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

On the topic of tomb raider Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is one of the best co-op games I've ever play. It's $15 on arcade. It's nothing like a regular Tomb Raider game. Highly recommend.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Cockblocking Jerk posted:

While watching someone struggle to pull a spike out of their brain is pretty hosed up, its sure as hell negative reinforcement to turn left instead of right. That's what the TR thread seems to be, people bitching about violence in an M rated game
:laffo:

I'll post my steam id when I get home, can't remember my screen name atm.

Seeing Conan play that game was hilarious...he kept commenting on her rear end and about poo poo himself when he got impaled on that thing.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
PoE is kinda growing on me, but some stuff annoys me to no end. I really wish D3 would copy a lot of their ideas(especially item wise and those cool custom dungeon rune thingies) because then D3 would be the poo poo

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Godholio posted:

Seeing Conan play that game was hilarious...he kept commenting on her rear end and about poo poo himself when he got impaled on that thing.

That video was funny as poo poo, but god drat that was brutal. I was not at all expecting it to be so violent.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
The absolute part of that gif is not her pitiful attempt at pulling the giant loving spike out of her neck but the sudden giving up the ghost limp body poo poo. Some animator must've been drinking heavily the day he was working on that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Seriously I think Laura reminds someone of their ex.

• Locked thread