Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iNteg
Dec 17, 2007

bacon! posted:

Today Melcoy asked why he couldn't find info about BlueMist on Google. We concluded that he needed to try Bing

I am enjoying this wayyyyyy too much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Stanos posted:

Maybe a dumb question but did you stop using Grip of Ro and switch to the AA? I liked having the heal reflect on Ro but seems easier to just Blessing on inc then throw out a different debuff.

I've been using the AA version almost exclusively for years. Casting during gem downtime is so good compared to the small difference in total debuffing. I'll use the ice -atk debuff, hit Blessing of Ro during gem downtime, then off to casting useful spells like NSW, Remote or Kolos. For mobs in normal exp groups, I don't even use the ice debuff since they die in about 30 seconds. But if I'm boxing or moloing, I'll use it.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Are there enough players in this game to where you can easily find groups, especially in the lower level? The size of the population is the only thing that concerns me about playing this game.

MeatRocket8 fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Mar 2, 2013

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe
At low levels you're much better off just moloing (mercenary + soloing), boxing, or getting easily power levelled by some kind goon.

At later levels when it becomes more necessary (seems to be around 85+), I'd say the majority of players are at this point, including goons. I haven't done any grouping yet at 88, but around 90+ I'll probably start trying to leech onto some goon activities.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

acumen posted:

At low levels you're much better off just moloing (mercenary + soloing), boxing, or getting easily power levelled by some kind goon.

At later levels when it becomes more necessary (seems to be around 85+), I'd say the majority of players are at this point, including goons. I haven't done any grouping yet at 88, but around 90+ I'll probably start trying to leech onto some goon activities.

When I played the original, as a cleric, grouping was an absolute must. I rerolled another cleric. So they made it so that everyone can solo?

Also, is the player housing instanced? Or is it in the persistent world like player houses in Ultima Online?

Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.
There are still classes that solo better than others but for the most part you can solo your way to 100. It won't always be easy or fast but at least its possible now. Just be prepared to take a lot of poo poo for rolling a cleric since people are 'lol mercs' and don't realize that clerics are pretty drat good nowadays utility wise.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Coming back to the Auction Tunnel after 10+ years...

I remember roaming Northern Ro trying to find Rahotep to loot his weapon. He rarely spawned, and I never found him.

I'm such a nerd.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Ahh nostalgia, you cruel bitch
I feel so incredibly sorry for you guys who missed the epic finale of Melcoy and Bluemist tonight. I'm pretty drat sure it was the single greatest EQ moment since Fansy the bard. I'm still laughing every time I think about it hours later

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

MrTheDevious posted:

I feel so incredibly sorry for you guys who missed the epic finale of Melcoy and Bluemist tonight. I'm pretty drat sure it was the single greatest EQ moment since Fansy the bard. I'm still laughing every time I think about it hours later

What? Screenshots of chatlogs

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

ChocNitty posted:

Also, is the player housing instanced? Or is it in the persistent world like player houses in Ultima Online?
It's quite instanced. There are like 40-50 "neighborhoods" per server, which are each instances of the same housing zone layout. When you enter such a neighborhood, there are around 100 housing plots, so it's neat enough that you can walk around the rather large housing zone and look at other people's houses. Entering a house is instanced though, and restricted to the player or guild that owns it. Inside you can do some pretty neat amount of decoration and tomfoolery.

It's not super exciting, but better than nothing for sure. Having UO style houses all over the world would be pretty cool though, and given how gigantic EQ's world is it should be doable, as long as players could completely turn off showing houses in the world as they travel. Imagine putting up your own small hut in the most remote corner of the Karanas. :)

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
You can go inside other people's houses and guild halls by default. Although I think you can restrict that to certain people in the permissions menu.

Having houses in regular zones would be fun, although it would have to be carefully managed so some joker can't just block off a popular camp or a zone line wirh his house.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Dubious posted:

What? Screenshots of chatlogs

I didn't take any because I didn't know it was about to erupt into chaos until it was too late :(

Aftermath from just now:

Melcoy tells General "Thank you Kodaji, you've just reminded me I hate this toon. So the more you make it bad for me the more happy I am that the name Melcoy is trashed" :psyduck:

Flarestar
Dec 23, 2005
Diesel Powered Robot Panda

ChocNitty posted:

Are there enough players in this game to where you can easily find groups, especially in the lower level? The size of the population is the only thing that concerns me about playing this game.

To answer this question more thoroughly - there are enough goons around that don't box or only box two accounts that you can find a group periodically. However, I strongly suggest that you plan on the majority of your gameplay involving boxing multiple characters. Finding a group outside of the goons is virtually impossible even at 90+. Pretty much everyone treats EQ like it's Dragon Age, effectively, instead of an MMORPG.

Crotch Turtles
May 1, 2005

by Lowtax
Hello testgoons and others.

Pardon my intrusion, but if any of you played on the Mac server(and were an officer in <What>) and feel like dropping by once a week or two, we've had over 20 in our channel at times lately. Down to just me and Sketched wearing the tag anymore.

Longer shot: if your <What> officer was on a throwaway account, I'd be happy to do the work for you!

Apologies if this has already been posted about, Happy EverQuesting!

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?
Who would I /tell to get my alts guilded and speaking powers on Liebestod my SK?

Alts are Rahneex and Murddoc

Thanks!

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Flarestar posted:

To answer this question more thoroughly - there are enough goons around that don't box or only box two accounts that you can find a group periodically. However, I strongly suggest that you plan on the majority of your gameplay involving boxing multiple characters. Finding a group outside of the goons is virtually impossible even at 90+. Pretty much everyone treats EQ like it's Dragon Age, effectively, instead of an MMORPG.

I gotta say, I have never felt so lonely in a game before. The multi boxing is a good idea. I loved all the additions and refinements made to the game, and it definitely looks worthwhile to play, especially it being free (kinda).

I just wish Sony would put everyone on 1 sever, or only a few. Seems the world is definitely large enough to sustain the whole player base.

Flarestar
Dec 23, 2005

ChocNitty posted:

I gotta say, I have never felt so lonely in a game before. The multi boxing is a good idea. I loved all the additions and refinements made to the game, and it definitely looks worthwhile to play, especially it being free (kinda).

I just wish Sony would put everyone on 1 sever, or only a few. Seems the world is definitely large enough to sustain the whole player base.

They could probably cut it down to 5-6 servers now without any trouble. EQ still has quite a few players.

Like I said, problem is just that most treat it like a single player RPG nowadays and run the entire party themselves. It works, but it's a really shallow version of EQ.

Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.
Test patch notes:

quote:

*** Highlights ***

- Celebrate 14 years of EverQuest with our classic anniversary events, starting March 15th, 2013 and running until April 26th!
- New missions, many created with your help at SOE Live 2012, are available starting March 15th, 2013, and lasting an additional month, through May 26th, 2013! The Mechanical Fortune Teller in the Plane of Knowledge will be happy to help players locate quest givers for the new quests.
- NPC melee combat will no longer cause other NPCs to move. Players can still move NPCs and NPCs can still move players.

*** Items ***

- Increased damage on many two-handed weapons from Rain of Fear.
- Many items that were lacking the placeable flag can now be placed in housing as intended.
- Many placeable items, including the paintings sold by Claire Nybright in Sunrise Hills, are now usable by all classes and races so they will no longer default to being hidden when browsing merchant lists.
- A number of mounts, illusions and familiars that were unintentionally unable to be cast during combat have been fixed (Notable examples include the Dragorn War Mask, Party Popper Nimbus and Doll's Mask).
- The Gluttonous Spoon now has a more appropriate icon.
- The Dioptase Fragment is no longer Prestige.
- The Box of Chocolate will now always grant a treat, unlike life.

*** Tradeskills ***

- New types of animal-themed helmets are available for crafting! Seek out the Matricks in the Plane of Knowledge for details, and animals throughout Norrath for materials.
- The research recipes for Enchant Planar Alloy and Mass Enchant Planar Alloy should now use Runic Numen Plaque and Fine Runic Numen Plaque in their combines respectively.

*** Quests & Events ***

- The Corrupted Temple of Veeshan - Cekenar's Chain Lightning spell will no longer do extra damage to classes who can critically cast DoTs.
- Ritual of Terror - The spell Gorilla Roar has been returned to its intended duration.
- The Return of King Xorbb - The mission and raid no longer reset if players are outside of the encounter area.
- The Return of King Xorbb (raid) - Saying "next battle" to Thistlebrush when you have already completed the first two raids in the zone will now teleport you to the proper location.
- Danela's Stand (Mission) - The Ry`Gorr miners in this mission should now be a bit easier to kill.
- Plans Gone Awry - Grolak's vision has improved slightly. He will now insist that there be a golem in front of him before he attempts the ceremony to raise it.
- April 1st is Bristlebane Day! Keep an eye out for an Emissary of Bristlebane in the Plane of Knowledge, who will have a task for adventurers level 55 and up.
- The Mechanical Fortune Teller in the Plane of Knowledge will be happy to help players locate quest givers for the new 14th Anniversary quests.

*** Spells ***

- Fixed many spells, such as Drakkin breath abilities and Remorseless Demeanor, which were incorrectly flagged to be unusable in the Plane of Sky, Kedge Keep, and Plane of Fear.
- Rogue - Corrected Tome: Pinpoint Deficiencies so that it can be used to memorize the ability again.

*** NPC ***

- The fey swarm in Kael Drakkel: The King's Madness now spawns more frequently.
- The black wolves in Al'Kabor's Nightmare now match their name.

*** AA ***

- Beastlord - Fixed a timer issue with Cheetah's Pounce causing conflict with Summon Banker.
- Berserker - Reckless Abandon will now correctly trigger the chance spells after Recourse 2 fades.
- Cleric - Fixed an issue with Touch of the Divine causing it not to work.
- Cleric - Rebalanced the healing power of Touch of the Divine across all ranks.
- Magician - Fixed an issue with Theft of Essence that was causing bane spells above level 83 to not work.
- Necromancer - Removed mana regeneration from Blood Magic to resolve a conflict with Beastlord regeneration spells.
- Paladin - Hand of Piety can now crit again.
- Ranger - Changed Flusterbolt/Blusterbolt to be Alteration spells to resolve an issue where they might proc one of the specialized arrows.
- Warrior - Phalanx of One's Proc is no longer interruptable
- Warrior - Blast of Anger is now an instant ability to resolve a conflict with the Bazu Roar line. Hate values have been increased to compensate.
- Wizard - Kerafyrm's Prismatic Familiar Rank 3 now has the correct description.

*** Veteran Rewards ***

- Bristlebane's Jester has leveled up!
- - Bristlebane's Gift will again fill up a health bar.
- - Bristlebane's Surprise will again fill up mana and endurance bars.
- - The Jester's Shape Change effect will no longer remove the target from their mount.
- - The Jester will no longer hand out a stack of his bread or wine to players that already have bread or wine.
- - The Jester will not offer his bread or wine to players who are in a raid.
- - The Jester has learned some new jokes.
- Staunch Recovery has leveled up!
- - The effect of Staunch Recovery will again fill mana, hit point, and endurance bars.
- The Steadfast Servant has leveled up!
- - The Steadfast Servant's available buffs now scale to max level.
- - - Buffs are roughly one tier below spells available to an equivalent level player, and last 15 minutes.
- - The Steadfast Servant will no longer cast buffs on you if you already have a buff with that effect active.

*** Achievements ***

- The Secrets of Faydwer achievement category has been removed for the time being. It will make its appearance again when the SoF achievements are ready.
- Some rare items from event chests are now available on the raid merchants in Shard's Landing for those who complete the Conqueror of Rain of Fear achievement.
- Achievements have been added for you collectors of Hero's Forge hat ornaments.

*** Progression Servers ***

- Rhenium Ore should now be dropping on Progression servers after Depths of Darkhollow is unlocked.

*** Zones ***

- The following non-combat zones have been changed so that buff timers are suspended: Nexus, Shadowrest, Sunrise Hills and all housing interiors, The Bazaar, The Plane of Knowledge, The Plane of Tranquility, and the Wedding Chapel.
- Many changes were made to creatures in Chapterhouse of the Fallen to make the zone more playable.
- - Wandering NPCs will be less restless.
- - Researcher Vespra, rats, and timeworn servants are no longer aggressive towards players.
- - The undead in the caverns have been moved around and their aggro ranges have been reduced.
- - Reduced the aggro range on all oozles and beetles.
- - Removed several NPCs from the caverns to create some safe areas.
- Parts for new animal-based hat ornaments can be foraged in zones where those animals live. A particularly elusive example is rumored to live in and near the Jaggedpine Forest. Be wary, as foraging too long in one zone will spook the animals that live there.

*** Miscellaneous ***

- An unreachable Collection item spawn point in Chapterhouse of the Fallen has been moved.
- The Evantil's Abode house has had its item capacity increased from 200 to 300 items.
- Corrected an issue which caused the window on kilns and ovens to display as gray rather than transparent.
- Added a "Sent" column to the Merchant window "Parcel" tab to display the date that a parcel was sent.
- Fixed a grammatical typo in the item display window when inspecting real estate trophies.
- Added the slash command /clearallchat. This functions just like /clearchat except that it clears the chat from all of your chat windows.
- The quest reward message will no longer incorrectly display twice when only giving one reward.
- Removed NPC on NPC melee "push". NPCs can still move players and players can still move NPCs.
- Fixed an issue where /autoinventory was not properly updating the item icon when there were multiple items on your cursor.

*** UI ***

- Added some minimum sizes to some windows to prevent overlap and the accidental hiding of information.
- Removed some unused UI XML files.
- The bandolier window will now close when 'Esc' is pressed and it is the active window.
- The "Player Studio" Marketplace category has been moved to above "All Items". Additionally, Player Studio items will now appear side-by-side with SOE created items.
- Added a combobox to the Options window to allow for the toggling of No Drop loot confirmations. This behaves exactly like the previously added /lootnodrop command.

- Changed -
EQUI_JournalNPCWnd.xml
EQUI_MerchantWnd.xml
EQUI_OptionsWindow.xml
EQUI_PetInfoWindow.xml
EQUI_ProgressionSelectionWnd.xml
EQUI_TaskSelectWnd.xml
EQUI_TaskTemplateSelectWnd.xml
EQUI_TaskWnd.xml
EQUI_TributeBenefitWnd.xml
EQUI_TributeMasterWnd.xml

- Removed -
EQUI_MeleeBuffWindow.xml
EQUI_NewUserWalkthroughWnd.xml
EQUI_Screens.xml

*** Previously Updated ***

- Corrected several warrior tomes that had been broken and could not be memorized.
- Corrected an issue that was causing free-target heals to fail to cast.
- Corrected an issue that could cause some players' arms to disappear when wearing Hero's Forge plate armor.
- The new Warrior ability Heroic Blade should now affect all skills as intended.

- The EverQuest Team

Bolding my emphasis of what I found interesting.

iNteg
Dec 17, 2007
Holy poo poo awesome. I'm kinda interested to see the anniversary stuff. I'm glad they finally expanded the buffs not degrading to other zones, being huddled in the GL or GH kinda sucked.

Shodai
Aug 18, 2006
Pros: Interesting patch, looking forward to anniversary stuff.

Con: Kicking me and lowering my afk mercing efficiency. I demand a double xp weekend for this travesty.

SOE :argh:

Rod Flanders
Dec 30, 2005

My hobbies include being quiet on long trips, clapping along with songs, and diabetes!
It's been quite a few years since I have been around for the anniversary special, are there any "must have" fabled items out there that we should concentrate on?

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Wait...wait.

What I said was...

...Do you understand?
Is someone here Musculo/Sacky? Cause you just wandered into my camped area in the Hole and started stealing my mobs. :(

edit: Well whoever you are, that's kind of a douche move. Oh well.

Comfortador fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Mar 6, 2013

iNteg
Dec 17, 2007
There is someone I invited with that name, him and another goon hit me up for invites a few days ago. IMO just train his rear end. :p

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Wait...wait.

What I said was...

...Do you understand?
Haha old school retribution. No biggy, I'm at work now anyways, was kinda just checking in via remote. It's not reliable enough to train/do stuff that requires finesse.

The 2 chars in there aren't guilded yet, so I'm not gonna press.

revenance
Sep 7, 2003

can you hear the sleepless lullaby?

Comfortador posted:

Is someone here Musculo/Sacky? Cause you just wandered into my camped area in the Hole and started stealing my mobs. :(

edit: Well whoever you are, that's kind of a douche move. Oh well.

It's a good time to start cleaning house anyway -- I'll start booting characters that nobody recognizes.

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan
So are any of the anniversary raids going to be able to be completed on Test? I figured maybe 11/12, but it looks like definitely not 13/14? A real shame, because my necro sure would like an Enhanced Minion XVI earring. God knows what amazing things the 14th anniversary even has to offer as a reward.

edit: If anyone is on test... did the 2h buff affect the ROF cultural 2hander?

Vomik fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Mar 6, 2013

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Wait...wait.

What I said was...

...Do you understand?

Rod Flanders posted:

It's been quite a few years since I have been around for the anniversary special, are there any "must have" fabled items out there that we should concentrate on?

I would love to hear this as well. I haven't taken part in an anniversary event since the Kunark poo poo went in.

Also. I copied over like 10 manastones, is anyone interested? I know they can't be used in very many places anymore but let me know.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

I love the unintentional massive buff to swarming that NPC melee fix brought.

Buff pausing additions are amazing.

Fabled items worth it: If you're melee go get an elem planes pet weapon. They're not good to use past 80, but they're fun. If you're below 80, the pet weapon's dps shits all over any other possible weapon.

Anniversary mission from Ro gives a guaranteed reward with a targeted clicky shrink on it.

11th-13th anniversary group missions in PoK all have extremely nice rewards - multiple great augs, EM earring, Leadership AAs

The open world MG raid in DSH gets you that robot illusion I run around in

Fabled Plane of Time - no idea if any of the loot's useful, but it's the only Fabled stuff goons didn't kill last year, so I'd like to do it just for completion's sake.

Non-anniversary related question - Tanked a spur of the moment Clankwrench raid late last night with various General chat people and was approached by some people from other non-Strontium/Haven guilds about a new raid alliance with them. I'm supposed to talk with em more tonight, but I wanted to see if goons were even interested in tooling around in raids first. It'd be non mandatory, one or two nights a week, just for fun. Most likely 91+ unless you're a healer. Bonus points if we kill something Strontium can't kill yet :v:

Flarestar
Dec 23, 2005
Fabled Torque of the Wyrmlord

Because it stacks with pretty much everything. Other than that, not really, no, unless you're still sub-85.

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

Wow, awesome patch changes. I always chill in PoK, so it's going to be nice to have buffs on all the time.

I'll check if my ZlizUI interface is broken in a few hours and upload a patch if necessary.

In other random news, I rolled a whole new box team, consisting of SK, Druid, Magician and Enchanter. All shorties! Twinked the SK to high hell but I'm going to abstain from PL'ing as level "manually". I think you get a much greater experience with your classes by doing so, at least once in a while.

Rod Flanders posted:

99% of fabled items are not really worth it at high levels (but can be really good at the right level), but be on the lookout for the special anniversary tasks (quests and missions). Particulary the ones from the last couple of years reward excellent augs and gear, equivalent to HoT/VoA-ish stuff. They are correspondingly challenging too, though, but fun. Goons will without a doubt be doing them a ton.

I love the anniversary time, such a buzz of activity.

PS: I just now learned of the /autoinventory command thanks to these patch notes. Going to rock for tradeskill and conjuration macroing.

Shodai
Aug 18, 2006

revenance posted:

It's a good time to start cleaning house anyway -- I'll start booting characters that nobody recognizes.

Ah why'd you boot me? I just joined a couple days ago course you don't recognize me.

Edit: I'm Shodai/Senzsei in game.

Shodai fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Mar 6, 2013

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

MrTheDevious posted:

I love the unintentional massive buff to swarming that NPC melee fix brought.

Non-anniversary related question - Tanked a spur of the moment Clankwrench raid late last night with various General chat people and was approached by some people from other non-Strontium/Haven guilds about a new raid alliance with them. I'm supposed to talk with em more tonight, but I wanted to see if goons were even interested in tooling around in raids first. It'd be non mandatory, one or two nights a week, just for fun. Most likely 91+ unless you're a healer. Bonus points if we kill something Strontium can't kill yet :v:

Wait does that npc melee push thing mean mobs won't warp around on each other / will stack more nicely? I wasn't really sure what that meant with npcs pushing each other in melee.

Also, myself and my friend would be down for raiding. Either on my SK or Nec whichever would be needed more. He'd bring either his wiz or enc

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Wait...wait.

What I said was...

...Do you understand?
Yeah please don't kick Liebestod, I just joined a week ago and I was never even given talking rights haha. Plus I need to guild my alts. It's really hard getting people to acknowledge/respond to you on the test server.

ukrainius maximus
Mar 3, 2007
I ran AHK to level my alteration and abjuration and divination or whatever on my ranger while I was at work yesterday, except I also had my mercenary out the whole time and managed to burn about 3k plat because of that, whoops.

revenance
Sep 7, 2003

Shodai posted:

Ah why'd you boot me? I just joined a couple days ago course you don't recognize me.

Edit: I'm Shodai/Senzsei in game.

Notes said that the guys who took over Comfortador's mobs in the hole were your buds and they didn't respond when I tried to talk to them in guild. You're responsible for the people you bring in.

Comfortador posted:

Yeah please don't kick Liebestod, I just joined a week ago and I was never even given talking rights haha. Plus I need to guild my alts. It's really hard getting people to acknowledge/respond to you on the test server.

I only booted toons with no notes and who haven't been on in over a month. Also, all characters have talking rights in guild.

Shodai
Aug 18, 2006

revenance posted:

Notes said that the guys who took over Comfortador's mobs in the hole were your buds and they didn't respond when I tried to talk to them in guild. You're responsible for the people you bring in.

I only booted toons with no notes and who haven't been on in over a month. Also, all characters have talking rights in guild.

Sacky is afk at work...And Comfortador is not tagged as a Goon. Not trying to cause drama but could you chat with me?

Shodai fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Mar 6, 2013

Andy Dufresne
Aug 4, 2010

The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die
My boxed shaman Xafty was booted which isn't a big deal because my other 2 characters are still in guild and can re-invite him, but just posting here so I don't get re-booted. :)

revenance posted:

Maybe you're not the only one booting. My character had been played within the last few days.

Andy Dufresne fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Mar 6, 2013

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Wait...wait.

What I said was...

...Do you understand?

Shodai posted:

He's afk at work...And Comfortador is not tagged as a Goon. Not trying to cause drama but couldn't you at least get a hold of me before you kick me?

I wasn't tagged in the goon guild, I don't think people should kicked over that incident even though it's impolite in my opinion. (Goons, impolite? NAH!! :) )

edit: redacted

Honestly it's not a huge deal. I know in some MMOs we're actively hostile to pubbies, some MMO's we play nice with them, and some MMOs we just outright ignore them. I don't know the M.O. of this MMO. :)

Comfortador fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Mar 6, 2013

Shodai
Aug 18, 2006
No no I mean't Sacky is at work haha (edited my post for clarity). And he wouldn't intentionally grief a goon for sure.

Shodai fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Mar 6, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

revenance
Sep 7, 2003

Shodai posted:

Sacky is afk at work...And Comfortador is not tagged as a Goon. Not trying to cause drama but could you chat with me?

The kick isn't meant to be permanent, just find someone to reinvite you and ask for notes to be placed for your non-goon friends.

Andy Dufresne posted:

My boxed shaman Xafty was booted which isn't a big deal because my other 2 characters are still in guild and can re-invite him, but just posting here so I don't get re-booted. :)

Maybe you're not the only one booting. My character had been played within the last few days.

No idea, but just reinvite yourself. All spaceaids characters get promoted when we notice (:effort:) except people who were purposefully put there.