Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Aren't Teddy's parents actually really wealthy and he takes constant trips to Europe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Shes Not Impressed posted:

Aren't Teddy's parents actually really wealthy and he takes constant trips to Europe?

I think his wife and/or her family are from Europe somewhere and that's why he's always over there.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

I Fought The Mom posted:

Look at that loving baby fever.

She is making all the right baby steps, no pun intended. That woman IS going to get pregnant.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
The Tim Sabean dating cover-up is definitely a real thing. I'm listening to Back Office Radio right now and a caller calls in and says he wants to nominate a Douche of the Week, and he says, "Lisa G for asking a--" and then Jason immediately cuts the call off. He kind of laughs nervously and goes, "Lisa G, we got it. Nuff said."

Wow. Tim must've given explicit instructions to EVERYONE to never bring that poo poo up in any capacity again.

Wasco Jr.
Jan 11, 2006

"Cut the kids in half"
The Howard Stern show bringing out the honesty in media

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Sand Monster posted:

I think his wife and/or her family are from Europe somewhere and that's why he's always over there.

His wife is British.

In other news, Jackie was on The Artie Lange Show, and it's actually great.
$1000 says Howard doesn't mention it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGMNWKT5wfY

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

Wasco Jr. posted:

The Howard Stern show bringing out the honesty in media

The revolution is on.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
No more bullshit.

Qaz Kwaz
Jul 24, 2003
What's your email? I've got some shitty posts that you NEED to read.
Stern got his wish (sorta):

Howard Stern posted:

"I watch 'American Idol,'" said Stern. "And I gotta tell you, it's just one judge too many in my opinion. I hope they don't add a fourth judge...If they add one, I hope it's a really hot chick--somebody with big boobs and they have them out all the time--just laying on the table. Cause, you see, glamour is the key to these shows."

Heidi Klum is now a judge.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
I hope he gives us details about her whole rear end in a top hat hanging out during taping because she has sex with black guys with big thick penises

Or is that just Fergie?

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

How is adding a fourth judge a good idea?

CrazyAss13
Jun 12, 2002
Awesome Dude

Manifest posted:

His wife is British.

In other news, Jackie was on The Artie Lange Show, and it's actually great.
$1000 says Howard doesn't mention it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGMNWKT5wfY

What is up with Artie's voice? He sounds sick.

I was actually looking forward to this, but nothing very interesting happened. Even if Howard had someone pull clips, not sure if anything happened worth commenting on.

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010
I hope its not from the dope because some peoples' voices get very scratchy when they're really high on it, very sad if this is the case with Artie.

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

I honestly don't think he's on anything. The clip that everyone points to, the interview he did with Dice where he was acting strangely, was a result of him chugging a shitload of chocolate milk and then feeling sick to his stomach. He eats crap on the show every night because it's the last vice that he has. Even compared to the days on Stern where he would eat a Michael Phelps style breakfast throughout the show. He's got the twins making him all kinds of obscene snacks with that marshmallow fluff.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

savinhill posted:

I hope its not from the dope because some peoples' voices get very scratchy when they're really high on it, very sad if this is the case with Artie.

Artie has a gravelly voice but scratchy does mean heroin/opiates.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
So they are off this week? Shocking.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Mr Hands Colon posted:

So they are off this week? Shocking.

He's on the road with AGT.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

cmhn74 posted:

I honestly don't think he's on anything. The clip that everyone points to, the interview he did with Dice where he was acting strangely, was a result of him chugging a shitload of chocolate milk and then feeling sick to his stomach. He eats crap on the show every night because it's the last vice that he has. Even compared to the days on Stern where he would eat a Michael Phelps style breakfast throughout the show. He's got the twins making him all kinds of obscene snacks with that marshmallow fluff.

He's been taking heroin naps during the show. Artie is clearly on drugs. I've never had loving chocolate milk cause me to doze off mid-conversation.

ragle
Nov 1, 2009

Manifest posted:

He's been taking heroin naps during the show. Artie is clearly on drugs. I've never had loving chocolate milk cause me to doze off mid-conversation.

He's probably legitimately prescribed strong medication.

We've gone through this before with you defaming Artie :confused:

Manifest posted:

You don't just quit heroin without going sober, and everyone knows Artie isn't sober. poo poo, he admits it freely.

and it was pointed out that Artie claims to be sober and has gone to rehab multiple times since his last known heroin use.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I would trade ETM, Artie, Shuli, everyone in the back office, and most of the wackpack to get Hank back. On YouTube, someone uploaded the entire show that they devoted to Hank when they learned of his death. Very sad.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Hank is my 9/4... I miss that angry rear end in a top hat

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

ragle posted:

He's probably legitimately prescribed strong medication.

We've gone through this before with you defaming Artie :confused:

Ha ha "defaming Artie?" Is this his sister? (or Perhaps Daner?)
Did you even see the clip from last week?
He was legitimately prescribed subutex to, and yet he found a way to get high on it.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

AxeManiac posted:

Hank is my 9/4... I miss that angry rear end in a top hat

Go have sex with your mother you f-f-human being. Go have sex with Jesus Christ.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

The battles between Hank and Beetlejuice are legendary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5KECZrRZ5s

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Hank was protecting us from Al Qaeda. :911:

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Manifest posted:

Ha ha "defaming Artie?" Is this his sister? (or Perhaps Daner?)
Did you even see the clip from last week?
He was legitimately prescribed subutex to, and yet he found a way to get high on it.

I watched that clip 3 times and didn't see him passing out or nodding off. At most, I saw him being fat and unable to hold his own weight.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
Now I'm dreaming of Hank and EtM on together...

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Brocktoon posted:

Oh, man. Hank versus ETM would be the best thing ever. :allears:

Streebs
Dec 6, 2003

RIP

MrMidnight posted:

The battles between Hank and Beetlejuice are legendary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5KECZrRZ5s

Thanks for posting this, I hadn't heard it before. Hank was awesome

Banditoh
Aug 13, 2005

Brocktoon posted:

I let out an audible, "Ahhh gently caress, that sucks" when I read this. That would've been legendary.

goddamn Hank was awesome and horribly depressing at the same time.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
So I was watching Big Fish on Netflix last night and I'm sure most of you know this, but the original Big Foot has a role in the film. This then prompted me to look at his Wikipedia, which eventually led me to the wack pack section on the Howard Stern show.

I then proceed to read just about every little tidbit about Hank because he was before my time in listening to the show but I loved all the clips I had heard.

What a weird coincidence.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Banditoh posted:

I let out an audible, "Ahhh gently caress, that sucks" when I read this. That would've been legendary.

goddamn Hank was awesome and horribly depressing at the same time.

Hank: You stupid midget gently caress, I'll gently caress your mother in the rear end
Eric:...
Hank: I've taken shits bigger than you
Eric:...
Hank: Why don't you say anything, your brain club footed?
Eric: N...ooo, you.... are

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

FogHelmut posted:

I watched that clip 3 times and didn't see him passing out or nodding off. At most, I saw him being fat and unable to hold his own weight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nubAWLbf73s&t=105s

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HE JUST HAD SOME CHOCOLATE MILK OKAY.

Stop defaming Artie the heroin addict.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Let he who hasn't fallen asleep on national radio or television cast the first stone

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

AxeManiac posted:

Let he who hasn't fallen asleep on national radio or television cast the first stone

*Mike Francesa slowly lowers hand*

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
I dunno, I was juss ressing my eyes boff, thinking about sonos

Kt88
Aug 15, 2003

Mike Boschetti is the most bizarre looking thing I have ever seen.

porkfriedrice
May 23, 2010

Manifest posted:

HE JUST HAD SOME CHOCOLATE MILK OKAY.

Stop defaming Artie the heroin addict.

Ha ha yeah, he replaced Hawaiian Punch with chocolate milk. Artie actually said on the air that the bosses in LA spoke to him about being "lethargic" and that he needed to perk up. He's most likely abusing whatever prescription drugs he's on, I doubt it's heroin. It's still hilarious that he kept the job and Nick's the one who was fired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010

AxeManiac posted:

I dunno, I was juss ressing my eyes boff, thinking about sonos

The eyelids get really heavy when you're that fat, it takes a massive amount of effort keeping them up and Artie does tend to be lazy.