Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScaerCroe
Oct 6, 2006
IRRITANT

Captain Capitalism posted:

Wow, looks like we had a lot of movement yesterday, here's our list so that we can see who still needs one. I'm going to edit this post with the extra people that requested a code. It looks like things got a touch confused, so if we can have Merkin Muffley and Kenai confirm if they have codes, we'll route them properly. ScaerCroe gave Merkin Muffley's email address, but said he sent it to Kenai.

Also, in the case of not having PMs, please don't skip to the next person. Just send the code via email to me and I will PM it to the next person.

Goon Grazers (Used Codes):

Hewlett - clint at alcohollywood.com - Confirmed code used, passed to AreYouStillThere
AreYouStillThere - PMs OR briar_rose at hotmail - Confirmed, passed to Wevel
Captain Capitalism - PMs OR captain.capitalism at gee mail - Code Sent from Nicol Bolas, sent code to LadyPictureShow
Wevel - kcl923 at gee mail - Sent code to QPZIL
LadyPictureShow - lviolak gee mail - Sent code to A girl
QPZIL - ianblake at gee mail - Sent code to Schiavona
A girl - a.girl.somethingawful at gee mail - Sent code to Quisty
Quisty - PMs - Sent to Limited Time Offer
Limited Time Offer - limitedtimesa at gee mail or PMs - Sent to Kudosx
Schiavona - sa.schiavona at gee mail - Sent to ispoketoosoon
ispoketoosoon - PMs or ispoketoosoon at gee mail - Sent to ScaerCroe
Kudosx - kudoss at gee mail or PMs - Sent to LTBS
LTBS - d bader at gee mail - Sent to Rusty Lead Pipe
ScaerCroe - senacchrib at gee mail - got 2 codes, sent to Merkin Muffley or Kenai?

Unconfirmed:

Rusty Lead Pipe - entmike at gee mail

Which of you got a code?:

Merkin Muffley - zleetch at gmail dot com
Kenai - achythlook at gee mail

Current Order:

jbeeney - PMs
john mayer - cavacolele at gee mail
civilian.d - civilian.d at gee mail
JollyPubJerk - PMs
Althair - PMs
Trousers! - PMs
Landrobot - PMs OR landrobot at hotmail.com
demonachizer - graze@demonachizer.com or PMs
willroc7 - beazty327 at yahoo
berzerkmonkey - portablezombie at gee mail
Otana - revotana at gee mail OR PMs
notmandatory - n0tmandatory at gee mail
KitConstantine - deeper.puddle13 at gee mail
LITERALLY A BIRD - razi.ariel at hotmail OR PMs
nm - PMs
billybill - PMs

Remember, each code is only good for one use, and you only get one code now! If your next person on the list only has PMs and you don't have access, send the code to me and I will relay it. Just let me know first!

Q: How do I get a code? I just signed up!

Go to the Invite Your Friends link at Graze when you're signed in. They'll provide you with a code right away! Share the love!

Q: Help! The next person only has PMs listed, but I don't have them!

It's ok. Send me an email (It's listed above) and give me the code. I have PMs and I will pass it on.

Kenai - achythlook at gee mail

Sorry for the confusion. I sent a code to both of these people, as two people had sent me codes. I used one of them, and therefore received another code for a total of two. I then sent those two codes to Merkin and Kenai.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Capitalism
Jul 28, 2009

Ok, one of those codes probably won't work then, because the second code you got was sent to another person that redeemed it and sent it to Rusty Lead Pipe. Once we have everyone check in, we'll get back on track but for now, we just need confirmation from Rusty Lead Pipe, Merkin Muffley and Kenai.

Kenai
Aug 9, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I just sent my unused code to jbeeney's email. It should work. I didn't read the FAQ- apparently they don't ship to Alaska. :doh: (Sorry for slowing down the line.)

Kenai fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Mar 7, 2013

jbeeney
Jan 22, 2004

Kenai posted:

I just sent my unused code to jbeeney's email. It should work. I didn't read the FAQ- apparently they don't ship to Alaska. :doh: (Sorry for slowing down the line.)

Thanks, Kenai! Just redeemed my code.

Just sent an email to John Mayer.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
Sending one to civilian.d

James Peach
Dec 30, 2008

Wow, looks like we had a lot of movement yesterday, here's our list so that we can see who still needs one. I'm going to edit this post with the extra people that requested a code. It looks like things got a touch confused, so if we can have Merkin Muffley and Kenai confirm if they have codes, we'll route them properly. ScaerCroe gave Merkin Muffley's email address, but said he sent it to Kenai.

Also, in the case of not having PMs, please don't skip to the next person. Just send the code via email to me and I will PM it to the next person.

Looks like I got skipped over as well.

CoarsestGrate posted:

Put me on the list for some good eats, please.

coarsestgrate at gmail

john mayer
Jan 18, 2011

CoarsestGrate posted:

Looks like I got skipped over as well.

I'll email you my code right now

James Peach
Dec 30, 2008

john mayer posted:

I'll email you my code right now

Appreciate it. Just sent my code back to CC for JollyPubJerk.

Devil Wears Wings
Jul 17, 2006

Look ye upon the wages of diet soda and weep, for it is society's fault.
I received my first box this past Saturday and have been taking one package per day to work since. First off, I don't see why a few posters have been complaining about the portion size. In case the $5 shipped price didn't clue you in, this isn't meant as a replacement for a big bowl of popcorn or giant bag of Cheetos. It's more for those between-meal periods at work/school where you need something small to tide you over and would otherwise reach for a bag of chips or snack cake.

That said, in my first box I received:

Garden of England: Dried apples, strawberries, and blackcurrants. The strawberries were easily my favorite part of this mixture - sweet (but not too sweet) and intensely fruity, almost like candy. Too bad there were only a few of them. The currants were pleasantly tart, and the apples were... okay. Normally I find dried apples to be pretty spongy and tasteless, but these ones seemed to have absorbed some of the flavor essence of the other ingredients. Overall, pretty good.

Korean Chili Rice Crackers: I usually find that, when a packaged food proclaims itself to be "spicy," what it really means is, "slightly less bland than usual." So I was pretty surprised to find that these crackers had a nice little kick to them! Also, in contrast to most rice crackers that I've had in the past, they were pretty intensely flavorful - a theme that seems to run through most of these snacks. This was my favorite out of the box.

Summer Berry Flapjack: Apparently "flapjack" is to Brits what granola bars are to us Yanks - who knew! These little bars were surprisingly rich, almost like a mini-dessert. The sour pop of berries offset this richness just enough for it to work. I would buy these all the time if they sold them in supermarkets.

Chocolate Orange Granola: Dark chocolate, orange-infused raisins, granola bits, almonds, and seeds. The best thing out of this mixture was the orange raisins - actually, I would have been happy with a whole pack of just them! The granola didn't really work for eating by hand, as the pieces and seeds were too small and got everywhere, but it was pretty tasty as a whole. I was just hoping for a bit more bitterness from the dark chocolate. Overall, my least favorite of the box, and not something I would particularly care to get again.

Noni
Jul 8, 2003
ASK ME ABOUT DEFRAUDING GOONS WITH HOT DOGS AND HOW I BANNED EPIC HAMCAT
For those of you trying to limit your sugar or carb intake, here's a list of everything with less than about 10 g sugar, more or less. It'll work for low-carb folks too, just not the extremists (Each has less than 15g carbs per item). Atkins religious extremists are probably going to have to stick to just nuts and seeds.

black pepper pistachios
chili and lime pistachios
mississippi BBQ pistachios
salt and vinegar nut selection
born in the usa
lightly toasted pistachios
fiery seeds
natural vanilla seeds
omega booster seeds
seedsational
hickory smoked nuts and seeds
rock the casbah
shangri-la
Boston baguettes
smoky gazpacho dip
banoffee pie
vanilla cherry frangipane
el picante
pomodoro rustichella
brooklyn bites
cheddar gorge
nacho libre
the british barbecue
yaki soba
mumbai masala
bollywood blend
herby bread basket
sweet goan curry crackers
the herb garden
the firecracker
cracking black peppercorn
korean chili rice crackers
marvellous macaroon
cookies and cream

I didn't put that list together. My friend is a nutritionist for an eating disorder treatment center thing. She and fellow members of some secret nutritionist Illuminati got a referral chain going something fierce and apparently OCD'd everything on the Graze website into lists and spreadsheets despite none of them getting a box yet.

So I made them a list of all the goon recommendations from this thread. The number in front is a voter tally.

(4)Honeycomb Crunch
(3)Apple and cinnamon flapjack
(3)Honeycomb Flapjack
(3)el picante
(3)summer berry flapjack
(2)Super berry detox
(2)hot cross yum
(2)black pepper pistachios
(2)jaffa cake
(2)Cheddar Gorge
(2)Korean Chili Rice Crackers
Nacho libre
Tutti frutti
Chocolate orange granola
Olive and Rosemary Bruschetta
Strawberry Milkshake
Bonnie Wee Oatbakes
Cookies & Cream
Pomodoro Rustichella
Salt & Vinegar Nut Selection
Fruity Mango Chutney
Fruit and Nut Flapjack
Mississippi BBQ pistachios
Toffee apples

And Honeycomb Crunch takes the lead. Anyone have recommendations they haven't posted yet in this thread?

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
This is gonna sound strange....but the Toffee Apples reminded me of eating shrooms :psyduck:. Very similar structure and texture. Don't really recommend it.

Soup in a Bag
Dec 4, 2009
I just PM'd a code to Althair.

NarwhalParty
Jul 23, 2010
I got my box a few days ago, but I wanted to try everything before I posted. I got summer berry compote, berry detox, british barbeque, and cookies and cream. Everything was delicious but I was disappointed in the calories for cookies and cream. Overall, I would say that the Graze box is more for people wanting a variety in their diet rather than a frequent snacker. Can anyone vouch for the selection of the low calorie box versus the regular nibblebox? I had to trash most of the savory snacks due to them being spicy.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Noni if that tutti frutti recommendation is me, take it off please. I still have some weird pineapply-thing aftertaste in my mouth after brushing twice.

Althair
Jul 26, 2006
words are weapons
Thank you so much! Code sent to Trousers!

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
Ah, dammit, I was just looking to see the shipping status on my first box, and I didn't realize that would spoil the surprise. None of the four selections in my first box are ones I was really hoping I'd get. Oh well.

Captain Capitalism
Jul 28, 2009

Looks like another busy day. I got the email from CorsestGrate, I'm sending it via PM to JollyPubJerk, and we'll move it along from there. I put Merkin back on the list, since I think he got an expired code. If he contacts us we'll know otherwise.

If there's anyone I'm missing, please let me know. I'm skimming the thread and I know I'll miss people.

For those who are donating codes, I appreciate it! Thank you to everyone!

Goon Grazers (Used Codes):

Hewlett - clint at alcohollywood.com - Confirmed code used, passed to AreYouStillThere
AreYouStillThere - PMs OR briar_rose at hotmail - Confirmed, passed to Wevel
Captain Capitalism - PMs OR captain.capitalism at gee mail - Code Sent from Nicol Bolas, sent code to LadyPictureShow
Wevel - kcl923 at gee mail - Sent code to QPZIL
LadyPictureShow - lviolak gee mail - Sent code to A girl
QPZIL - ianblake at gee mail - Sent code to Schiavona
A girl - a.girl.somethingawful at gee mail - Sent code to Quisty
Quisty - PMs - Sent to Limited Time Offer
Limited Time Offer - limitedtimesa at gee mail or PMs - Sent to Kudosx
Schiavona - sa.schiavona at gee mail - Sent to ispoketoosoon
ispoketoosoon - PMs or ispoketoosoon at gee mail - Sent to ScaerCroe
Kudosx - kudoss at gee mail or PMs - Sent to LTBS
LTBS - d bader at gee mail - Sent to Rusty Lead Pipe
ScaerCroe - senacchrib at gee mail - got 2 codes, sent to Merkin Muffley or Kenai?
Kenai - achythlook at gee mail - Sent to jbeeney
jbeeney - PMs - sent to John Mayer
john mayer - cavacolele at gee mail - Sent to CoarsestGrate
CoarsestGrate - Sent to me, PM'd to JollyPubJerk
Althair - PMs - Sent to Trousers!

Unconfirmed:

Rusty Lead Pipe - entmike at gee mail
civilian.d - civilian.d at gee mail - Sent by Saint Darwin
Trousers! - PMs
JollyPubJerk - PMs

Current Order:

Landrobot - PMs OR landrobot at hotmail.com
demonachizer - graze@demonachizer.com or PMs
willroc7 - beazty327 at yahoo
berzerkmonkey - portablezombie at gee mail
Otana - revotana at gee mail OR PMs
notmandatory - n0tmandatory at gee mail
KitConstantine - deeper.puddle13 at gee mail
LITERALLY A BIRD - razi.ariel at hotmail OR PMs
nm - PMs
billybill - PMs

Remember, each code is only good for one use, and you only get one code now! If your next person on the list only has PMs and you don't have access, send the code to me and I will relay it. Just let me know first!

Q: How do I get a code? I just signed up!

Go to the Invite Your Friends link at Graze when you're signed in. They'll provide you with a code right away! Share the love!

Q: Help! The next person only has PMs listed, but I don't have them!

It's ok. Send me an email (It's listed above) and give me the code. I have PMs and I will pass it on.

Trousers!
Sep 28, 2001
"Ummm, I don't think sushi is Japanese. It was invented in California." - Villainy, in the 'Why are so many anime fans so goddamn fucking retarded.' thread.
Confirming I received and used a code from Althair.

Thanks Althair!

Invite code sent to Merkin Muffley.

Trousers! fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Mar 8, 2013

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Here is another option I just became aware of. The serving sizes seem a bit bigger for all you :hambeast:
http://www.naturebox.com/

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy
Thanks for the link, I checked them out and it looks similar but the selection Graze has at the moment is just leaps and bounds better.

I was trolling tumblr and found some codes but the problem is they won't last long and it is a time investment to catch one else I would post it up. Maybe someone with some time to burn that needs a code can get one then share their invite code here to get the list down?

Captain Capitalism
Jul 28, 2009

The problem with codes posted publicly is that they get snapped up fast. It's the reason we're doing this system now.

Also, it looks like Merkin Muffley is getting 2 codes, since JollyPubJerk sent his to there as well.

bomblol
Jul 17, 2009

my first crapatar
Also looking for a code. Email is bomblol @ bomblol.net, PM's aren't enabled.

djfooboo posted:

Here is another option I just became aware of. The serving sizes seem a bit bigger for all you :hambeast:
http://www.naturebox.com/
The only problem is you don't get to choose, at all. They have a lot of great snacks though, but they also have so many dried fruits and things I won't eat that I end up letting half the stuff pile up in my pantry.

bomblol fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Mar 8, 2013

FatalTheGod
Oct 11, 2005
Would love to grab an invite to this, looking to get on the list! My e-mail is footaj at gmail dot com. Thanks!

Merkin Muffley
Aug 1, 2006
The Ballsiest

The problem with codes posted publicly is that they get snapped up fast. It's the reason we're doing this system now.

Also, it looks like Merkin Muffley is getting 2 codes, since JollyPubJerk sent his to there as well.

I did get two codes! Passed the extra one on to Landrobot (via email) and I'll pass on my own invite code as soon as I get the first box! (that is where you get your invite code, right?)

Merkin Muffley fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Mar 9, 2013

Captain Capitalism
Jul 28, 2009

You actually don't have to wait! The code is under the "invite my friends" tab when you're logged into graze. That's how we're trading them off so fast.

Merkin Muffley
Aug 1, 2006
The Ballsiest

You actually don't have to wait! The code is under the "invite my friends" tab when you're logged into graze. That's how we're trading them off so fast.

Got it! Code sent to demonachizer by email.

Notinghamington
Oct 24, 2008

You're Lonely Rolling Gem
SO I just got my first box, and everything is so tasty, I used my roommates code, and he posted mine on here. So I believe it's already been snatched up.

VV Haha, it was the apple and cinnamon flapjacks, they are so... I can't stress how tasty this box is! VV

Notinghamington fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Mar 9, 2013

Noni
Jul 8, 2003
ASK ME ABOUT DEFRAUDING GOONS WITH HOT DOGS AND HOW I BANNED EPIC HAMCAT

Notinghamington posted:

SO I just got my first box, and everything is so tasty, I used my roommates code, and he posted mine on here. So I believe it's already been snatched up.

Your flapjack/granola bar container came with three of them? Whaaaa?

Which flavor was that? Either you got a bonus or some rear end at the Graze factory has been jacking my snacks.

Economy Clown Car
May 5, 2009

by Pipski
I have a wicked tree nut and peanut allergy and all this stuff looks so delicious it makes me sad that I can't partake. :( But! I got a buddy who'd dig these things who isn't a milhouse allergy wuss and they were the first to come to mind. If possible I'd enjoy a code to pass on. kohlbergsstage at gmail dot com

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this
You can edit your preferences so as to not get any nuts.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Noni posted:

Which flavor was that? Either you got a bonus or some rear end at the Graze factory has been jacking my snacks.
My honeycomb flapjacks from my first box came with three... I think you just got bad luck. :ohdear:

Also, my loot from this past week's box:

Cookies & Cream: I can't give this a thumbs up or down. My boyfriend loved it, but I forgot that I dislike 75% of the things in it. He recommends it though.
Very Nori-sh: Pretty decent. Slightly spicy. I'm normally not a fan of nori but this was pretty good.
Fruity Mango Chutney: I liked this a lot. The peppery sticks were great, the chutney was a good mix of sweet and tangy and a bit spicy. Would definitely get it again.
Tutti Frutti: Haven't tried it yet, but it's just dried fruit. If you like the fruit it comes with, you'll probably enjoy it.

Edit: Green grape raisins are really drat good.

Night Danger Moose fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Mar 9, 2013

flynt
Dec 30, 2006
Triggerhappy and gunshy

Noni posted:

Yeah something is up with yours because every time I've gotten the flapjacks I've received three.

I got the apple cinnamon flapjacks this week for the second time and I still haven't received the honeycomb ones.

Economy Clown Car
May 5, 2009

by Pipski

Magic Hate Ball posted:

You can edit your preferences so as to not get any nuts.

True but, processing/handling. If they're packed and sealed in the same place there's a chance of blah blah- Standard medical "For the love of god don't do this." boilerplate.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this
Ah, yeah, that's true.

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

Oh holy crap, I didn't know these guys were stateside yet. If anybody's got a spare invite, I'd love one. kazmeyer at gmail dot com.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
got my invite and sent one to willroc7

Landrobot
Jul 14, 2001

The Land of the Robots will rise again
Got my invite and sent the next code to berzerkmonkey.

thanks again!

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
Out of my first box (summer berry flapjack, yin and yang, smoky gazpacho dip and pomodoro rustichella) the only one I didn't really care for was smoky gazpacho dip. I actually haven't tried the yin and yang yet but given that I could eat almonds and fruits by the truckload it's hard to imagine trashing that. Can't wait to get my next box.

croww
Jul 1, 2004
john 3:36
I received four invitations in my first box with the following code:

NMNDC73D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

croww posted:

I received four invitations in my first box with the following code:

NMNDC73D

You received 1 invitation in your first box that is the same invitation you already got on the invite your friends' page, which you already posted in the thread and Noni already used. It's been covered repeatedly. The box code is worthless, man. Sorry. It's nice of you to try to help though.

Fluffy Bunnies fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Mar 9, 2013

• Locked thread