Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

To be fear it was natural that he joined NWO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

This is what CM Punk looks like unmasked.

Holy poo poo.

It was Big Show all along?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Without context, this picture means nothing. Just a Japanese woman. See if you can guess this is

Megumi Kudo :stare:

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Flameingblack posted:

Without context, this picture means nothing. Just a Japanese woman. See if you can guess this is

For those that don't know her, look at that picture and formulate how old you think she is.

She's 43.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.

Mayostard posted:

I wonder what cheesy Swedish sounding name they will give her. Couldn't be any worse than American Gladiators' Hellga.

That was Hogan's idea of course.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

VogeGandire posted:

For those that don't know her, look at that picture and formulate how old you think she is.

She's 43.

Has anyone watched http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0304476/ ?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
There are a lot of these movies. Just random action movies staring Joshi wrestlers. There was one a couple years ago featuring Mio Shirai

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Flameingblack posted:

...Gackt?

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

I skimmed it (sans subtitles). Kinda grimy and... rape-y.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Sapphire's alive, guys! :D

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier
Tim Donst and his new friend

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Bowlcut Danielson.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
If I didn't know that that picture was from the 2010 King of the Indies tournament then I would swear that it was some high school kid in the 1970's getting that trophy.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

2001 but yea

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Better Days:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

John Cena posted:

2001 but yea

Fairly sure his twitter said 2010.

Oh wells.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

Gonzo McFee posted:

Fairly sure his twitter said 2010.

Oh wells.

He was kinda in WWE in 2010.

Well, there were those three months after tiegate.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

About drat time.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Like, it's heartwarming that Bubbah Dudley got his poo poo together and poo poo but I suspect a lot of his popularity comes from the fact that he looks like every other PSP poster. Same w/ Daniel Bryan.

TLM
Mar 3, 2009

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Like, it's heartwarming that Bubbah Dudley got his poo poo together and poo poo but I suspect a lot of his popularity comes from the fact that he looks like every other PSP poster. Same w/ Daniel Bryan.

Are you trying to compare PSP Plebs with CALFZILLA?

Really though PSP doesn't make booking decisions for TNA (that I am aware of,) so it's kind of a silly post. His entire solo run up until now has been a total transformation for him, physically, and for his character. He has been in the main event scene for long enough (not to mention working an angle with Hulk's daughter,) to warrant a title run. At the very least we can all agree it's better than another Jeff Hardy or Angle run.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

njsykora posted:

About drat time.

I'm genuinely happy for him, it's remarkable how much of an effort he made fairly late into his career to drop so much weight, and basically revitalized himself as a pro-wrestler.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
"Brother Ray" circa 2008-2009:

I hate the stupid shirts he wears and hope he actually incorporates the Aces and Eights look on Impact.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
His shirts could use some work but I like the shorts.

I don't know why but I like the phrase 'Doom Crew Inc.'

It seems appropriately silly for a Pro Wrestler.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

TLM posted:

Are you trying to compare PSP Plebs with CALFZILLA?

Really though PSP doesn't make booking decisions for TNA (that I am aware of,) so it's kind of a silly post. His entire solo run up until now has been a total transformation for him, physically, and for his character. He has been in the main event scene for long enough (not to mention working an angle with Hulk's daughter,) to warrant a title run. At the very least we can all agree it's better than another Jeff Hardy or Angle run.

Yeah, he's pretty good. Even Robert Roode good. But so is Robert Roode. And he's ruggedly handsome, as opposed to Bubbah, who's goonily rugged. And Bubbah's the one with all the goon love here.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Yeah, he's pretty good. Even Robert Roode good. But so is Robert Roode. And he's ruggedly handsome, as opposed to Bubbah, who's goonily rugged. And Bubbah's the one with all the goon love here.

It's not like Bobby Roode wasn't getting plenty of love when he was getting his major push. The love for Bully Ray seems more akin to the Mark Henry love than Daniel Bryan love. Perpetual midcard veteran reinvents himself and becomes one of the most compelling characters in wrestling. TNA's version of DB love would be Austin Aries. Also I would guess that all five of the aforementioned men are much prettier than us, the goons.

e: Also for content, here's WWE.com's favorite picture of MMA Brock

Lloyd Boner fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Mar 11, 2013

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Heart...melting...

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

I'd like to see what the camera man is getting. That looks like a good shot.

cmcxon
Feb 12, 2007
Reddit user 'goldenglove2' posted that pic on squaredcircle claiming he took it from his spot in the crowd. VogeGandire may be the same guy?

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

VogeGandire posted:

Heart...melting...

Black power.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

cmcxon posted:

Reddit user 'goldenglove2' posted that pic on squaredcircle claiming he took it from his spot in the crowd. VogeGandire may be the same guy?

VG is from across the pond, mate. And no one cares about reddit

schweens fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Mar 12, 2013

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

cmcxon posted:

I was just linked to it. No idea where it came from originally.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

They say Paul Bearer was the nicest guy in wrestling. Yeah right.

From Chaos Comics' Undertaker.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Huh, I never knew Taker was half-Latino.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Nah, that was Jezebel, the never-before-mentioned third sibling.

It was a seriously bad comic.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

WWE really do have some great photographers.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Do you wonder what Onita is up to these days?

Exploding, barbed-wire bat deathmatches apparently.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

RIP Akebono

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omgomgomg
Oct 26, 2012