Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Ahh nostalgia, you cruel bitch
Just so everyone knows, if you're tagged as a Goon, we are only openly hostile toward pubbies who give us a reason. The server is far too small to run around doing whatever the hell you feel like with no regards to consequences. Do not jack camps from people unless you have a reason other than "I wanted the camp" regardless of their guild tag or one of us WILL boot your rear end.

Now, drama over, back to talking about Fableds or Bluemist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

Here's a little patch to my ZlizUI:

http://www.2shared.com/file/yFBZKsUO/EQ-ZlizUI.html

The old versions probably still load, but you'll miss a few new icons and the "Sent" column in the parcel window without the patch.

The Live version is here:

http://www.eqinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=6417

I'll update it when the patch goes Live.

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?
I'm curious, is there a functionality benefit to having your buffs in the left-center instead along the left side?

My mind automatically tries to place anything tall on the sides like this: |___| instead of |_|__|

Am I just being OCD?

bacon!
Dec 10, 2003

The fierce urgency of now
Holy poo poo.

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/12-years-i-feel-so-old.4319/#post-54241

Just as McQuaid Intended

Hollow Hills
Jan 27, 2013

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Soooo, I ended up deleting my FV character which had all my poo poo on it from every HoT/VoA aug to pretty much every piece of equipment worth copying that I'd Preload on a character and copy over so they'd be set to go at 90-95 and the GMs can't fix it. Easily 200 million worth of plat (by FV's standards) all lost.

The sad thing is I'm kind of glad I did it because I never would've stopped making new characters, now I'm stuck with the bard who is the only one I have left on test with all the gear, thus the only character I'd ever truly play because gently caress camping all those augs again.

I've probably deleted 20,000 worth of AA points in the last week going from bard, mage, necro, mage, wizard, bard, and I'm sure I've forgotten a few already. Argh.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

If you're gold status, you should be able to get them restored via petitions. Just keep at it. If you're not gold, I dunno.

I was able to get my bazaar mules that got deleted during the first and second rounds of server merges restored by keeping at it, giving some names and asking for every character I've deleted to be restored.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Cute guild aside, I have no idea what this means for EQ. The guy is a font of good and terrible ideas, he's behind a lot of the "EQ hates you" things that have both been phased out and become an integral part of the game.

Between the two new Devs posting today, and the others that were mentioned last week, it looks like EQ is bringing in enough money to bump it up from being the lowest tier soe game that gets resources stolen from it. If we're really lucky, we'll get a new spell dev to help or replace Aristo.

Flarestar
Dec 23, 2005
Diesel Powered Robot Panda

jetz0r posted:

Cute guild aside, I have no idea what this means for EQ. The guy is a font of good and terrible ideas, he's behind a lot of the "EQ hates you" things that have both been phased out and become an integral part of the game.

Between the two new Devs posting today, and the others that were mentioned last week, it looks like EQ is bringing in enough money to bump it up from being the lowest tier soe game that gets resources stolen from it. If we're really lucky, we'll get a new spell dev to help or replace Aristo.

heh EQ has been SOEs staple source of income for a long time. SOE doesn't really have much in the way of dedicated resources, though. There's a few devs that appear to be dedicated to each game, but a lot of the rest of their folks get shifted around on a pretty regular basis.

I'm still hanging onto my theory that McQuaid is being cycled through the games that people actually like as prep work for EQNext, personally. SOE originally hired him back for the Vanguard relaunch, but he vanished into thin air after like a month - now he's showing up here months later.

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

Comfortador posted:

I'm curious, is there a functionality benefit to having your buffs in the left-center instead along the left side?

My mind automatically tries to place anything tall on the sides like this: |___| instead of |_|__|

Am I just being OCD?
I just have a principle of attempting to place everything important near the center (bottom) of my screen for easier viewing. I play on a huge 27" monitor, so I have to move my eyes a bit to see stuff near the edges. The default UI setup is just awful for this reason, there are windows and UI elements scattered along all four edges of the screen. Bad, bad design.

I have experimented with putting buffs to the left, but I feel that watching buffs is an important part of the game. You're 100% free to move the buff window around though if you use the UI of course. :) The move anchor is very tiny in the top left corner, just a few pixels to the top left of the #1 buff.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

That buff window slots in nicely on one side of the screen. I put it on the right side and have the group window + clickies on the right side, a 1x10 horizontal ETW along the top, and chat windows along the bottom. I also like to have larger target and group windows because those health bars are where most of my attention is focused during raids. Having to swap out those watui styled windows to stretchable ones made for different UIs kind of sucks because they have a lot more wasteful space.

But I play on a tiny laptop screen and last time I posted a screen shot, everyone flipped out over my layout :(
There's not really a good way to put 40 buffs, 17 health bars, 50 debuffs, ~100 buttons, 10 song, and 6 chat windows on a laptop screen without disrupting the view area.

bacon!
Dec 10, 2003

jetz0r posted:

I think the unchecked combination of his good and terrible ideas are the reason the original EQ was so...memorable. However, they are probably just going to put him in charge of some basic zone / quest design and not let him do anything revolutionary. My guess is he'll go work on EQNext or something like the other posters said.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Incoming changes (upgrades) to F2P:

We are opening up ALL CLASSES.
We are opening up ALL RACES.
All bag slots are unlocked.
All players can now use the shared bank slots.
The quest journal restrictions are lifted entirely. Quest away!
Additionally, EverQuest is allowing all players to send delivery parcels!

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Wait...wait.

What I said was...

...Do you understand?
So what exactly is locked now? Raids?

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES
My guess is gear, almost every aug worth anything, top tier spells, etc.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.
This is good news for anyone who had all their good poo poo stuck on a Gold-level-only character on Live, who wants to copy all their cool stuff to Test.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Gear, AAs, and spells are still restricted. Expansion zones and features are also locked behind expansion ownership, but that's kept separate from gold status.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Unlimited heirloom xp pot copies for Test yay!

Should've posted this last night, but some poo poo happened and I couldn't, so here it is for anyone who hasn't seen my GMOTD update - our scrubby raid alliance is starting tonight at 9CST. We're starting with Solteris for everyone to be able to buy raid PSs from NPCs and get comfortable together, then moving to Tower next week for our first "real" raid. Level limit currently is 80+ and will likely stay that, with a slight chance that we bump it to 85+ depending.

I'm coordinating this with the leader of Holy Gnomon Empire along with a few other smaller guilds potentially. Nobody's remotely serious business, but it'd be nice if we had some goon turnout and didn't completely embarrass ourselves :v:

Creative Bicycle
Apr 19, 2001

I have a hole!

MrTheDevious posted:

I'm coordinating this with the leader of Holy Gnomon Empire along with a few other smaller guilds potentially. Nobody's remotely serious business, but it'd be nice if we had some goon turnout and didn't completely embarrass ourselves :v:

What time? I'll probably hop on a little later today either way to ask more about whats going on, but hopefully I can come help out/show goon presence. Also I'm pretty down to show up one or two times a week for mad EQ raidz. Will probably go on my shaman, Krintixe, but if enchanters or warriors were needed I could do that too.

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe
I'd like to join in on these as well when my work schedule permits. How does Solteris (which I see is a TBS expansion) stack up to modern equipment and levels? Is everything we do going to be pretty easy until we get to HoT/VoA/RoF?

I know that robot fight we did the other night was easy as hell but that was a good thing since I was falling asleep and partly wasted.

Ovidius
May 7, 2011
I'll be there tonight - I don't think I've even seen "Holy Gnomon Empire" before.

-Nazwadi

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever
Friday is my night off, so if I can be useful I would rather like to see this. I know that I am basically the lowest-level person in Roost, but I can bring my 82 bard/druid/wizard/SK/chanter at request. I thought that the enchanter might be the most useful as they are somewhat scarce these days, but can reliably CC things significantly higher in level (bards cannot, sadly). That would free up Ovidius to single-box Nazwadi and Creative Bicycle could focus on tanking, healing, or DPS.

I am basically on hiatus due to work, but I would enjoy seeing some of this content.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Creative Bicycle posted:

What time? I'll probably hop on a little later today either way to ask more about whats going on, but hopefully I can come help out/show goon presence. Also I'm pretty down to show up one or two times a week for mad EQ raidz. Will probably go on my shaman, Krintixe, but if enchanters or warriors were needed I could do that too.

9CST like my post said :v:

Solteris will be entirely trivial unless someone fucks up the gimmicks, which we'll go over in raid before we start an event. It's not until the last couple that anything hits beyond 7k, which is as trivial as it sounds to anyone who's done HoT+ content. This is mostly a warmup romp to see how a bunch of various people who don't know one another work together. Bonus is that everyone who finishes Solt tonight can buy the Pure (good) powersources from NPCs instead of relying on bazaar copies.

Assuming tonight isn't a clusterfuck of fail, we start Discord next week, which is still somewhat trivial though much less so. If you guys have been watching the Strontium cascading fail saga, they got assraped in Discord Tower, so if we don't suck entire rear end, by this time next week the alliance will be the top Test raid force.

Mostly plan on NOT boxing, because most raid events (especially ones you haven't experienced) have multiple gimmicks that will kill the gently caress out of you if you try to box. We may end up with a couple boxes depending on tank/healer attendance, but in general this isn't something you want to box with no experience. We'll ask for specific boxes once we see who's attending and it will almost certainly be based on specific experience or levels, so plan on just bringing yourself. As usual, heavy emphasis placed on solo healers, then bards. It's looking like tanking isn't even a remote issue, so I may even be on my sham/bard instead of Kodaji depending on turnout. If you have a healer (and cleric in particular) that you like, everyone will love you more if you show up as that rather than misc_dps_793.

Loot is all just straight /random for the first couple weeks until we see how this works out/build a core of people with actual attendance. If anyone else was on Test back when TSF alliance was active, we're aiming to become TSF 2.0 with nearly the exact same rules/loot.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever

MrTheDevious posted:

Mostly plan on NOT boxing, because most raid events (especially ones you haven't experienced) have multiple gimmicks that will kill the gently caress out of you if you try to box. We may end up with a couple boxes depending on tank/healer attendance, but in general this isn't something you want to box with no experience. We'll ask for specific boxes once we see who's attending and it will almost certainly be based on specific experience or levels, so plan on just bringing yourself. As usual, heavy emphasis placed on solo healers, then bards. It's looking like tanking isn't even a remote issue, so I may even be on my sham/bard instead of Kodaji depending on turnout. If you have a healer (and cleric in particular) that you like, everyone will love you more if you show up as that rather than misc_dps_793.

Kodaji, would you like my 82 druid, 82 enchanter, or am I too low to be of any use?

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

MrTheDevious posted:

Would it be more beneficial to bring my necro or my sk? Sk will probably be 98 at the time but my necro will be 93 and shits out some pretty awesome Dps.

Are the purchased power sources no drop?

Also if this works out it might inspire me to plevel a cleric.

Flarestar
Dec 23, 2005

MrTheDevious posted:

9CST like my post said :v:

Solteris will be entirely trivial unless someone fucks up the gimmicks, which we'll go over in raid before we start an event. It's not until the last couple that anything hits beyond 7k, which is as trivial as it sounds to anyone who's done HoT+ content. This is mostly a warmup romp to see how a bunch of various people who don't know one another work together. Bonus is that everyone who finishes Solt tonight can buy the Pure (good) powersources from NPCs instead of relying on bazaar copies.

Assuming tonight isn't a clusterfuck of fail, we start Discord next week, which is still somewhat trivial though much less so. If you guys have been watching the Strontium cascading fail saga, they got assraped in Discord Tower, so if we don't suck entire rear end, by this time next week the alliance will be the top Test raid force.

Loot is all just straight /random for the first couple weeks until we see how this works out/build a core of people with actual attendance. If anyone else was on Test back when TSF alliance was active, we're aiming to become TSF 2.0 with nearly the exact same rules/loot.

I'll bring my bard, along with my cleric if it's needed.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=4220

That is going to be the hardest event in Solteris. Not because it will wipe you, but because 5% balance on those is really hard with 90+ dps and you can't just overpower the fail mechanic because it despawns the event. Most of the raid is going to be sitting around because having more than a couple dealing damage will ruin it.

The first event still has an annoying time limit/dps check. The rest can be plowed over with your gear and levels.

Velvis
Aug 18, 2005

Corn tastes good.
Wish I could come to Solteris but I work nights. Good luck.

bacon!
Dec 10, 2003

The "raid alliance" is a lot sadder than we expected and thus we decided to build our own city. We are going to want some clerics and warriors PLd to 100 w/ 5000AA really quick. Who is in?

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

EverQuest 14th Anniversary posted:

The 14th birthday of EverQuest is almost upon us, and we’ve got several boatloads of events lined up for you. Starting today, there is so much going on, you’ll find different reasons to log in every day!

From March 8, 2013 to March 17, 2013 Rare Mobs and Faction Gains/Losses will be dramatically increased. Grind faction and get loot!
Starting March 11, 2013 and going till March 17, 2013 Lockout Timers will be reduced by 30%. Do more of what you want, when you want!
From March 15, 2013 through March 17, 2013 it’s Double XP time! Whether it’s getting your main some levels or AA, or leveling up a new alt, everyone loves Double XP!
Starting on March 15, 2013 and lasting until April 26, 2013, all our previous Anniversary Quests and content will be turned on. Don't miss any of these oldies but goodies!
Starting on March 15, 2013 and lasting until May 26, 2013, all our new Anniversary Quests and content will be turned on. This party isn’t just going all night – it’s going for two months!

This year we’ve added a bunch of new quests to our Anniversary events; these quests have been designed by your fellow players at last year’s SOE Live.

Surviving Xmiticzin
A necromancer by the name of Xmiticzin has obtained a larger piece of a Cazic’s shard, and gained control over the artifact vault in Chapterhouse of the Fist. The Harbingers want his shard as part of their mission to revive Cazic Thule. Unfortunately, he has barricaded himself inside the vault and forces anyone trying to reach him to play demented games. In order to reach him, you'll have to get through his games alive.
Big Gnomes, Big Problem
Giant skeletons have started attacking the gates of Ak’anon, and threaten to crush the small gnome army defending it. Join the resistance and help them not only stop the giant skeleton invasion, but uncover who’s behind it all. Gnomish inventors will aid you in your mission, granting you boons like super-size, a flamethrower, and a top-secret bunny disguise. Best of all, the mission is level-agnostic, allowing characters of any level play through it together without the use of shrouds.
Piestro’s Day Off
Piestro was enjoying a day off wandering about the Great Divide, when the designers contacted him and gave him some alarming news: Bristlebane is making a huge stink about how the developers haven’t paid him any attention lately, so he kidnapped one of them and stashed them away in the Plane of Mischief.

The design team has asked Piestro to find some brave adventurers to rescue the captured developer. You will have to play by Bristlebane’s rules in his realm, however, and become one of his wacky minions. What tricks does Bristlebane have in store for you and your fellow adventurers? There is only one way to find out; enter the Plane of Mischief and try to keep your wits about you!
Evil Eye Operative
Huckle Thornleaf is the last remaining member of a covert task force whose sole focus was to gather intelligence on Xorbb's army. Alone in the woods, Huckle is bound by honor to remain at his post, but worries for the safety of his comrades who he believes were captured by Xorbb’s minions. Luckily, Huckle has a plan, and it involves you using the guise of an evil eye to infiltrate Xorbb’s stronghold and rescue the remaining task force members.
To Thine Own Creator... Be True, or False?
Choose to either work with the minions of the First Creation in Convorteum to discover which of his creations has become a traitor, or to overthrow his tyrannical rule!

But wait, there’s more!

With this being the celebration of 14 years of EverQuest, we thought there was no better time to release the highly anticipated Epic Ornamentation Quests! Built as a labor of love by our own Chris “Dzarn” Black, these quests will be available from March 15th onward. Here’s a little blurb to get you excited:

Greetings Norrathians!

Are you tired of your dull and dismal daggers, your boring and bare blades, your humdrum and humiliating hammers? Then come on down to Dzarn's Epic Ornamentation Quest Emporium where we offer the finest in nostalgic ornamentations!

You Shamans longing to wield your Spear of Fate, you got it!

You Warriors wishing you could unleash the glowing blades of strategy and tactics, you got it!

You Necromancers who would rather use your duck staff over the 2.0 you're still holding on to, you got it!

Ever wanted to burn new Freeport to the ground? YOU GOT IT!

Relive epic moments in your class' history as you do battle against Zordakalicus, Innoruuk, Khati Sha, Miragul, and more!

Starting now with EverQuest's 14th anniversary you too will be able to visit Dzarn's Epic Ornamentation Quest Emporium, satisfaction guaranteed*.

*Guarantee of satisfaction not guaranteed. Participants must have completed the original epic 1.0, 1.5, or 2.0 quest that they desire the ornamentation of. Participants will need to visit 16 historic locations and complete a special event at one of them based on their class. These events will be available starting with EverQuest's 14th anniversary, but will not go away when the season is over.

Enjoy!

Of course we’ll be having a few sales here and there as well, some bigger than others. ;)

So keep your eyes out, your mercenaries close by, and get in game today!

Andy Dufresne
Aug 4, 2010

The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die
I'm guessing the bank is still locked down because I can't withdraw anything. My SK, Shaman, Mage trio is all around 80 where I'm going to park a while and farm up some AA's and start to equip some real gear. I found a few items in the bank that I would like to use if it's not too much trouble:

For my SK Zafty (currently 75, but should hit 80 quickly):
Hammer of Greatness
Terror Infused Linked Coat

For my Shaman Xafty (currently 80)
Neckguard of Purity
Twisted Ring of Madness

I'm also interested in a set of level 80 armor for my mage (Andydufresne) and SK if anyone has anything they can copy over. Devor hooked my shaman up and jesus it was like night and day when I hit 80 and equipped that set.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Andy Dufresne posted:

I'm also interested in a set of level 80 armor for my mage (Andydufresne) and SK if anyone has anything they can copy over. Devor hooked my shaman up and jesus it was like night and day when I hit 80 and equipped that set.

I can do silks now too, so I sent a magician set to Andydufresne.

My offer's still open to anyone who wants, I can make the HoT Level 80 abstruse armor for Silk, Chain, and Plate classes on Test server. If there's a lot of demand it might take a day or two, but there's no line right now. Just hit me up in this thread with the class and character name.

Rod Flanders
Dec 30, 2005

My hobbies include being quiet on long trips, clapping along with songs, and diabetes!

Devor posted:

Just hit me up in this thread with the class and character name.

Big thanks for copying armor for my warrior a few weeks back. I have since leveled up a bard that is less than 1 yellow from 80, name of Hutchence. Could I get him an armor set after people with mains are taken care of? Thanks again!

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Wait...wait.

What I said was...

...Do you understand?

Andy Dufresne posted:

For my SK Zafty (currently 75, but should hit 80 quickly):
Hammer of Greatness
Terror Infused Linked Coat

If you don't mind me asking, what's your plan to go 75-80? I'm currently sitting at 74, basically I've been afk leveling in Split paw. (Sitting a char in one room where 2 mobs spawn, and another character in the room across from it where another 2 mobs spawn, with the mercs running back and forth for each other.)

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

here's a goat on a pig or something

Flarestar posted:

heh EQ has been SOEs staple source of income for a long time

What's your source for this?

Flarestar
Dec 23, 2005

hayden. posted:

What's your source for this?

Primarily, the fact that EQ and EQ2 are the only subscription based products they have that maintain solid populations across more than one or two servers. Even after the F2P conversions went live, it's much more common for players to be subscribers than not due to the advantages a sub brings. Hence why both EQ and EQ2 have had constant, extensive development, and the rest of the products (excepting PS2) have gotten a fairly small amount of attention in comparison. They pull talent from both for new projects, yes, but like I said, SOE's staffing structure has been really fluid for a long time.

Really the only product they have that is in any way competitive is Free Realms. Maybe Planetside 2, although I could write a whole book about how they botched that one.

DevNull
Apr 4, 2007

And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky
A human being that was given to fly

Flarestar posted:

Primarily, the fact that EQ and EQ2 are the only subscription based products they have that maintain solid populations across more than one or two servers. Even after the F2P conversions went live, it's much more common for players to be subscribers than not due to the advantages a sub brings. Hence why both EQ and EQ2 have had constant, extensive development, and the rest of the products (excepting PS2) have gotten a fairly small amount of attention in comparison. They pull talent from both for new projects, yes, but like I said, SOE's staffing structure has been really fluid for a long time.

Really the only product they have that is in any way competitive is Free Realms. Maybe Planetside 2, although I could write a whole book about how they botched that one.

I actually had a Station Pass until I played around with PS2 and spend some station cash on it. They screwed me over with the SC purchase, so I canceled my account that I had active for 8 years. I was pretty inactive with all the games, but it was easier to just keep it active. The subscription for PS2 looked pretty worthless, and I can get gold on EQ for free by playing on test.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Rod Flanders posted:

Big thanks for copying armor for my warrior a few weeks back. I have since leveled up a bard that is less than 1 yellow from 80, name of Hutchence. Could I get him an armor set after people with mains are taken care of? Thanks again!

Done! No line right now if anyone else has alts that they'd like a set of Abstruse for.

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe

Comfortador posted:

If you don't mind me asking, what's your plan to go 75-80? I'm currently sitting at 74, basically I've been afk leveling in Split paw. (Sitting a char in one room where 2 mobs spawn, and another character in the room across from it where another 2 mobs spawn, with the mercs running back and forth for each other.)

This is pretty much exactly what I did. You can AFK in Ashengate post-80 as well although it may be a little bit riskier depending on your makeup. At 85 I started HoT content and have been going well since. Honestly, the 85-89 (current level) has been way more enjoyable than any other 5-level bracket. There's good quests, loot, and mobs are actually engaging enough to not feel like you're better off AFKing.

Shodai
Aug 18, 2006
Will Test be getting the 14th anniversary events / double xp weekend like live?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Wait...wait.

What I said was...

...Do you understand?

Shodai posted:

Will Test be getting the 14th anniversary events / double xp weekend like live?

It will be getting the first. But will they actually double the 2x exp as well? With Lesson/Adventure pots holy poo poo.