Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

The sponsors will like you better this way, trust me.

So what you're saying is my San Jose Sharks rookie redemption is going to get me nothing? lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Threw up at 8:30 last night until 11:30. Basically the best dance ever.

Eating the Pudding
Apr 28, 2009

Toss me in for the pacific break. Payment sent.

Eating the Pudding fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Mar 10, 2013

Surmy
May 25, 2010

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!

anotherblownsave posted:

So what you're saying is my San Jose Sharks rookie redemption is going to get me nothing? lol

San Jose has Nick Petercki and some other guy /shrug

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

darkwolf220 posted:

Great break everyone, loaded as always, just kind of a letdown because :argh: redemptions!

3 great hits, the Roy patch auto, the Saad/Hull dual auto and the FREAKING DINO BONE.

Thompson we are going to need your help with your UD contact to make sure we get that expired dino bone redeemed. Think you can help?

Also lost your text number, you got 2 more significant cards, a Connolly rookie auto and a bitchin Johnny Towes mini auto.

Wayne Gretzky: Good news bad news. Good news I cheated and got you 1st overall pick, took Edmonton. Bad news, you only got 2 autos, both from your #30 team, Minnesota. Sorry bro, I tried :sigh:

Wait a second...we hit the dinosaur bone redemption?

Also, I did purchase the Corey Perry redemption. Can you email that code to me when you can Dark?

Eating the Pudding
Apr 28, 2009

Yes. They pulled the dinoturd. I forgot who got it, but it was an expired turd. We figured you could get drunk and go get it redeemed at UD.

Eating the Pudding fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Mar 10, 2013

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Eating the Pudding posted:

Yes. They pulled the dinoturd. I forgot who got it, but it was an expired turd. We figured you could get drunk and go get it redeemed at UD.

I'll certainly give it my best. I'll go in there and see what I can do.

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

darkwolf220 posted:

Great break everyone, loaded as always, just kind of a letdown because :argh: redemptions!

3 great hits, the Roy patch auto, the Saad/Hull dual auto and the FREAKING DINO BONE.

Thompson we are going to need your help with your UD contact to make sure we get that expired dino bone redeemed. Think you can help?

Also lost your text number, you got 2 more significant cards, a Connolly rookie auto and a bitchin Johnny Towes mini auto.

Wayne Gretzky: Good news bad news. Good news I cheated and got you 1st overall pick, took Edmonton. Bad news, you only got 2 autos, both from your #30 team, Minnesota. Sorry bro, I tried :sigh:

Sweet thanks!

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Looks like the Hull/Saad is out of 10. Awesome.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

SOON :stare:

That is the gold variation ^^

But still, good hit.

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

So, I get my bonus from work this week and I want to break that Pacific stuff. I'll take a 3rd spot in the break please, Dark.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

If we don't get a fill, I'll grab a 2nd spot.

Also, is there a definitive list of which rookies are part of the Artifacts Rookie Redemptions? I got an Islanders one today and I have no clue who it could be.

shyduck fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Mar 11, 2013

Surmy
May 25, 2010

shyduck posted:

If we don't get a fill, I'll grab a 2nd spot.

Also, is there a definitive list of which rookies are part of the Artifacts Rookie Redemptions? I got an Islanders one today and I have no clue who it could be.

Won't be any definitive until they ship out. With NYI i'd guess it will be Thomas Hickey.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Quantrill posted:

So, I get my bonus from work this week and I want to break that Pacific stuff. I'll take a 3rd spot in the break please, Dark.

2 spots left... I am ordering product for it, stand by.

e: :siren: Bobblebhead AND Mini jersey are in this break. If we get it filled and paid for by then it will be Saturday, March 16 at 7:30 PM EST

Fill those last 2 spots by then ok? :)

ee: Tenativly holding a spot for abs

darkwolf220 fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Mar 11, 2013

Schremp Howard
Jul 18, 2010

What attitude problem?
I'll send payment after work tonight.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Ok boxes ordered, the OFFICIAL breakdown of sets:

1x 03/04 Pacific
1x Pacific Heads Up Bobblehead
1x 03/03 Pacific Supreme
1x 04/05 Pacific
1x 01/02 Pacific Adrenaline
1x 02/03 Pacific Exclusive
1x 02/03 Pacific Vanguard
1x 03/04 Pacific Heads Up Mini Sweater version
1x 03/04 Pacific Prospects AHL version
1x 03/04 Pacific Quest for the Cup
1x 01/02 Pacific Crown Royale
1x 01/02 Pacific Private Stock
1x 01/02 Pacific Titanium Draft Day
1x 02/03 Pacific Private Stock Titanium
1x 02/03 Pacific Quest for the Cup
1x 07/08 UD Mini Jersey
1x 10/11 UD World of Sports Blaster

$45/spot, please make payments asap :)

1 darkwolf PAID
2 whale cancer
3 shremp howard PAID
4 ashe
5 quantrill PAID
6 surmy
7 shyduck
8 Above&Beyond PAID
9 Sharp_Angus PAID
10 CATWIFE PAID
11 Quantrill PAID
12 pudding PAID
13 Quantrill PAID
14 Above&Beyond PAID
15 shyduck

darkwolf220 fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Mar 15, 2013

Surmy
May 25, 2010

darkwolf220 posted:

2 spots left... I am ordering product for it, stand by.

e: :siren: Bobblebhead AND Mini jersey are in this break. If we get it filled and paid for by then it will be Saturday, March 16 at 7:30 PM EST

Fill those last 2 spots by then ok? :)

ee: Tenativly holding a spot for abs

If it goes ahead and shoots on Saturday I won't be there. St Patrick's day party and all

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

Surmy posted:

If it goes ahead and shoots on Saturday I won't be there. St Patrick's day party and all

Breaking cards IS a party :colbert:

AAAAANNNNNND Payment sent.

Quantrill fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Mar 11, 2013

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

I won't be able to pay up until the 22nd (I hate being paid every two weeks) so don't hold a spot for me unless desperation strikes

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

anotherblownsave posted:

I won't be able to pay up until the 22nd (I hate being paid every two weeks) so don't hold a spot for me unless desperation strikes

No probs, I have no doubts we fill this thing. Surmy, Sunday is St Patty's day, no excuse :colbert: Quantrill payment received.

:siren: Eat the Pudding and Schremp Howard :siren: Please email me your shipping address as well as your favorite team: shifterdarkwolf AT gmail DOT com.

I have packed up all the stuff from Saturday's break. I will /try/ to get it out tomorrow but no promises.

Lastly, two notes about the bobblehead product in the next break. 1: I ordered it today it is coming from Quebec. It is coming via UPS, not USPS, so it should get here on time. In the event that it does not, the break will proceed as normal and we will just crack the bobbles on the day it arrives using the same teams chosen during the break. 2: After packing thompson's bobble tonight, if the bobble in the break has to be shipped to Canada, I would appreciate a few more dollars in shipping from that person. It has to go in a 12x6x6 box, smallest I can get it into and it will probably run me $15 to ship that to Canada. I have normal shipping costs built in to the price of the break, but the bobble is a bit different because of size. If this is a problem for anyone, I will still ship it out this time, but I will be sure to include a disclaimer in my next listing with bobble in it.

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

Could someone give some info on this bobble stuff? Is there a checklist? How many Penguins can I get?

Ashekaban
Aug 30, 2011

Quantrill posted:

Could someone give some info on this bobble stuff? Is there a checklist? How many Penguins can I get?

eBay "heads up bobble head". There is 14. Don't think there are pens

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Quantrill posted:

Everything in this break is pre-crosby, but you get Lemieux instead so I consider it a trade up. As far as bobble heads go... I can't find a checklist, if anyone Lemieux but I don't think the Pens have one. I know there is a Jagr but it is a Caps Jagr.

Ashekaban
Aug 30, 2011

darkwolf220 posted:

Everything in this break is pre-crosby, but you get Lemieux instead so I consider it a trade up. As far as bobble heads go... I can't find a checklist, if anyone Lemieux but I don't think the Pens have one. I know there is a Jagr but it is a Caps Jagr.

I think its hedberg for pitts.

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

Ashekaban posted:

I think its hedberg for pitts.

Yeah, that's what I'm finding, too. I think Mario was a redemption.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Why would you need a redemption for a bobblehead? They are not autoed...

Schremp Howard
Jul 18, 2010

What attitude problem?
Email/payment sent!

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Realistically how much should a Perry auto shield from 10-11 dominion go for?

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

thompson posted:

Auto shield? Hmm it is hard to say because it really depends on if any other Ducks fanatic with deep pockets is watching, but probably the lowest it would go for is $300 and the highest is $600. I feel like it will end just a shade under $500.

Also got your payment Schremp Howard.

Schremp Howard
Jul 18, 2010

What attitude problem?

thompson posted:

You'll probably be in a tricky spot given his uncertainty as a free-agent. Ducks fans will probably hold off on that for now, and if he does sign with a new team, someone will probably want to wait for something from their own team, shield or not.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Schremp Howard posted:

You'll probably be in a tricky spot given his uncertainty as a free-agent. Ducks fans will probably hold off on that for now, and if he does sign with a new team, someone will probably want to wait for something from their own team, shield or not.

He is looking to buy it, not sell it. It is on ebay right now. Quick everyone, go bid him up :haw:

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

darkwolf220 posted:

He is looking to buy it, not sell it. It is on ebay right now. Quick everyone, go bid him up :haw:

Yeah the guy claims to have numerous offers. We'll see what happens.

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

So Blake Geoffrion retired today after sustaining a skull fracture on November 9th. Looks like I need to pick another PC :(

Ashekaban
Aug 30, 2011

anotherblownsave posted:

So Blake Geoffrion retired today after sustaining a skull fracture on November 9th. Looks like I need to pick another PC :(

the good news is, your not collecting blake geoffrion anymore.
the bad news, is you get to collect brendon morrow.

Surmy
May 25, 2010

anotherblownsave posted:

On the other hand look at it like this. The collection got easier to 100%.

So a week ago a few people asked me for cards from a certain few teams that I had for sale. Here's the list for those three teams. If anyone else is interested I can get back to you guys with some decent deals. For those of you I list cards for here, just let me know which your interested in.

Anaheim Quacks
Pinnacle Peter Holland Rookie
Titanium Jersey Jeff Deslauriers
Titanium Jersey Ryan Getzlaf x2
Titanium Jersey Nick Bonino
Titanium Jersey Corey Perry x2
Titanium Titanium Reserve autograph Cam Fowler
Rookie Anthology dual jersey Peter Holland Slava Voynov
Crown Royale George Parros all the kings men jersey
Upper Deck Young Gun rookie Jonas Hiller
UD Trilogy triple Jersey Eric Staal Ryan Getzlaf Martin St. Louis
UD Young Gun Ryan Getzlaf
UD Ultimate Autographed jersey /50 Devante Stamp Pelly
UD Ultimate Signatures Bobby Ryan
UD S1 Jersey Corey Perry
04-05 Sergei Fedorov Crown Royale patch /220
Artifacts Trio Jersey Getzlaf/Ryan/Fowler

Detroit Red Wings
UD Artiaftcs Johan Franzen dual jersey auto /12
Titanium Pavel Datsyuk jersey
ITG Heroes & Prospects Tomas Jurco Jersey expo 1/1 promo
UD Ultimate Base card /399 Igor Larionov
08-09 SPX Holmstrom Zetterberg dual jersey
Dominion Triple PenPals Brendan Smith, Nicklas Lidstrom, Brad Park

Boston Bruins
Crown Royale Lords of the NHl Jersey Patrice Bergeron
Crown Royale Lords of the NHL Jersey Tim Thomas
Crown Royale Ice Kings Tyler Seguin
Titanium dual jersey Campbell/Bartkowski /150 x2
Titanium jersey nathan Horton
Titanium base parallel /99 Patrice Bergeron
Pinnacle City lights Jersey Tuuka Rask x2
Pinnacle City Lights Jersey Shawn Thornton
Pinnacle Rookie Tyler Seguin
Zennith Mosaicz Thornton(Jersey), Rask, Chara
Luxury Suite Jersey Patrice Bergeron
Enforcers Autograph Terry O'Reilly
Cup Autographed Rookie /199 Jeff Penner

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Pacific cards came in today :toot:

Expecting the bobbles tomorrow. Mailed everything today as well. Buy those last 2 spots and lets do this thing Saturday :)

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
Surmy I am not a big card guy but if you have any cool Felix Potvin, Jerome Iginla, Daniel Alfredsson or Erik Karlsson cards on the cheap I would bite for sure. I a, a sucker for all the Canadian franchises and I'd love to get some signed stuff. I am pretty poor though because summer concert season is coming up.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

darkwolf220 posted:

Pacific cards came in today :toot:

Expecting the bobbles tomorrow. Mailed everything today as well. Buy those last 2 spots and lets do this thing Saturday :)

I'll take a second spot and just paid.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I'll take a 2nd spot if at all possible!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Bliggers- posted:

Surmy I am not a big card guy but if you have any cool Felix Potvin, Jerome Iginla, Daniel Alfredsson or Erik Karlsson cards on the cheap I would bite for sure. I a, a sucker for all the Canadian franchises and I'd love to get some signed stuff. I am pretty poor though because summer concert season is coming up.

Lurker chiming in!

Speaking of Felix Potvin. My aunt is somehow related to Ken Dryden, like second cousin or sister in law, something. Anyways, 10 years ago or so when Potvin was just coming up in the Leafs org, she somehow got Ken to get me an autograph of Potvin on his St John's Maple Leafs card. Even got him to sign it to my name, so, that's my cool hockey card story.

• Locked thread