Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guido van Possum
Apr 7, 2012

by T. Finninho
artist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guido van Possum
Apr 7, 2012

by T. Finninho
banker

Guido van Possum
Apr 7, 2012

by T. Finninho
senator

Guido van Possum
Apr 7, 2012

by T. Finninho
trainspotter

Guido van Possum
Apr 7, 2012

by T. Finninho
video game modder

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
sales

i cannot stand sales at all

i have to deal with sales and vendors all loving day too fml

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

SHAM BAM BAMINA posted:

i'm actually pretty mad that a "gamer" subculture actually exists. i can think of almost nothing more worthless.

your posts

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

a dummy posted:

your posts
wow man. what an original loving putdown. i'm still reeling from the shock of your venom wit. :regd09:

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Mar 12, 2013

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

SHAM BAM BAMINA posted:

wow man. what an original loving putdown. i'm still reeling from the shock of your venom wit.

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

SHAM BAM BAMINA posted:

wow man. what an original loving putdown. i'm still reeling from the shock of your venom wit. :regd09:

also quoting this to emphasize that you literally got upset about a "your posts" post

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
oh snap!!!

Proteus4994 posted:

also quoting this to emphasize that you literally got upset about a "your posts" post
jesus christ did you actually think that i was being serious??

in yospos??

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Mar 12, 2013

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
jesus christ did you actually think someone was making a joke??

in yospos??

raruler
Oct 5, 2003

“Here lies a toppled god —
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.”
they're trying to make a veronica mars movie:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/559914737/the-veronica-mars-movie-project/

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

that 2 million dollars might just be enough to secure the licensing from thahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oct 15, 2012

Vault Dweller
never seen veronica mars, but i liked Kristen in Heroes

worth watching

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Chuck Bartowski posted:

never seen veronica mars, but i liked Kristen in Heroes

worth watching

heroes? no it isn't

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
why isn't there a reward tier for full frontal

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

SHAM BAM BAMINA posted:

oh snap!!!

jesus christ did you actually think that i was being serious??

in yospos??

next time, try to be funny

hth

; )

Oct 15, 2012

Vault Dweller

Proteus4994 posted:

heroes? no it isn't

season 1 is!

I meant veronica mars, any who.

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

so i dunno when that veronica mars thing went live but google news is reporting it's already hit $1 million

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

what is veronics mars about

a cute blonde does _____?

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
i watched 2 eps and thats the entire appeal i guess.

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

but what does she do

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

peepsalot posted:

what is veronics mars about

a cute blonde does _____?

crimes

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

peepsalot posted:

but what does she do

be cute

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

k got it thx

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

that actress should do a movie about teh cardiganes cuz they look same

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
i really like the cardigans lady's voice

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

also james franco look like ayrton senna

and willum dafoe look like ge smith

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Shaggar posted:

i really love this tune despite not particularly liking the cardigans or post-richey manics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpQod_lLIB0

kinda makes me wish nina persson had joined them full-time to make a nordic/celt crossover pixies cover band.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Shaggar posted:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
veronica lewinsky

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
the veronica mars thing will be funded and pass its goal provided women who own multiple cats and eat ice cream on the couch while wearing dressing gowns use kickstarter

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

BooLoo posted:

the veronica mars thing will be funded and pass its goal provided women who own multiple cats and eat ice cream on the couch while wearing dressing gowns use kickstarter

lol if you think that's the audience for veronica mars and not creepy college-aged nerds (ie tviv)

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

i have never heard a middle-aged woman talk about veronica mars but you can't get social outcasts to shut the gently caress up about it

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
no not middle aged, like nearly hitting 30. i only think this because my sister and her similar friends love it

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
also, lol if you think, you big spaz.

Mightaswell
Dec 4, 2003

Not now chief, I'm in the fuckin' zone.
literally the only people i know who even know what veronica mars was were goony rear end shutins

wait those are the only people i know

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I'm kinda glad I don't know what veronica mars is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

BooLoo posted:

also, lol if you think, you big spaz.

lol if u

• Locked thread