Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Sash! posted:

Maybe its because I grew up in a Northern city, but those all seemed like things that just happen everywhere, not just NYC.

Well, I grew up in a very friendly, rural (and also northern,) town. If it was cold, and you didn't have a jacket and were waiting for a ride/for someone who parked you in to leave, the store owner/cashier would gladly let you stay inside to keep warm.

Seriously, who would kick someone out, who was already a paying customer? Like...what harm were they doing? They weren't some punk kids causing trouble, or bums, they were customers who literally couldn't leave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

DrBouvenstein posted:

Well, I grew up in a very friendly, rural (and also northern,) town. If it was cold, and you didn't have a jacket and were waiting for a ride/for someone who parked you in to leave, the store owner/cashier would gladly let you stay inside to keep warm.

Seriously, who would kick someone out, who was already a paying customer? Like...what harm were they doing? They weren't some punk kids causing trouble, or bums, they were customers who literally couldn't leave.

In the guys defense it was a pretty small store and Georges jacket was taking up 3/5ths of the available space.

Billy Zane
Jun 24, 2003

Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude.
Sorry, no. It's store policy.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Supreme Allah posted:

In the guys defense it was a pretty small store and Georges jacket was taking up 3/5ths of the available space.

You wish you had the jacket now, don't you! :smug:

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Excuse me, your honor, but what is the point of this testimony? This woman's a low talker. I can't hear a word she's saying. So either get some other kind of microphone up there, or let's move on!

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
This is a public humiliation! I've been practicing law for 25 years, you're listening to a caddy.

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer
This is the most public yet of my many humiliations.

BillyandCloneasaur
Aug 10, 2010
My face is all craggly... it's crinkly!

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Stan? Who the hell is Stan?

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

BillyandCloneasaur posted:

My face is all craggly... it's crinkly!

Man's a goblin, soon he'll be nothing more than a shrunken head!

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say
Emphysema, birth defects, cancer. But not this. Jerry, my face is my livelihood. Everything I have I owe to this face!

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer
It's the source of the Kavorka. The lure of the animal!

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

T. Mascis posted:

No, he's very fancy! Want me, love me! Shower me with kisses!
Yes, I'm a dandy.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Robnoxious posted:

Yes, I'm a dandy.

You got a question, you ask the eight ball.

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

Vigilance posted:

You got a question, you ask the eight ball.

All signs point to YES!

Chicolini
Sep 22, 2007

I hate cold showers. They stimulate me and then I don't know what to do.
Latvian Orthodox?

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
"Appearance not important!" This is unbelievable! Finally this is an ideology I can embrace.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

ultramiraculous posted:

This is the most public yet of my many humiliations.

This is the must public yet of my many humiliations.

edit: Me missing that IS the most public yet of my many humiliations. Maybe I need a pow-wow with someone.

mojo1701a fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Mar 14, 2013

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Suzy...

Call Dr. Bison.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Supreme Allah posted:

Suzy...

Call Dr. Bison.

Yo' face? Yo' face IS my case!

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
You people with the cheese! It never ends.

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

mojo1701a posted:

This is the must public yet of my many humiliations.

edit: Me missing that IS the most public yet of my many humiliations. Maybe I need a pow-wow with someone.

Pow-wow? Who told you to pow-wow? I didn't tell you to have a pow-wow!

Electromax
May 6, 2007
Well, I don't if what you have here constitutes a legally binding document.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
I'm gonna type it up.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Gyshall posted:

You people with the cheese! It never ends.

Cheese, George!

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
What's the matter with you, you jerk!? We had it all worked out!

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Coffee And Pie posted:

Cheese, George!

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.

I find it disturbing that you equate eating a block of cheese with some kind of bachelor paradise.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Vigilance posted:

I find it disturbing that you equate eating a block of cheese with some kind of bachelor paradise.

We could be like the Gatsbys! Didn't they always like, you know, a bunch of people around, and they were all best friends?

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Red posted:

We could be like the Gatsbys! Didn't they always like, you know, a bunch of people around, and they were all best friends?

Snoopy and Prickly Pete.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

potee posted:

Snoopy and Prickly Pete.

A second solarium?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

DrBouvenstein posted:

A second solarium?

You really gotta give it to the Ross' in that episode. They were prepared to march all the way down that drat island.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

haljordan posted:

You really gotta give it to the Ross' in that episode. They were prepared to march all the way down that drat island.

We don't like you, George. And we always blamed you for what happened to Susan.

Alright, lets head back. :)

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

haljordan posted:

It's amazing that roughly half of the intentions behind everything in the show was spite.

Jerry trying to return the jacket is the big obvious one, but there are others, like the Ross'.

And George's intentions behind starting a charity.

"I think I could be a philanthropist. A kick rear end philanthropist! I would have all this money, and people would love me. Then they would come to me, and beg! And if I felt like it, I would help them out. And then they would owe me big time!"

K. Farb
Aug 6, 2009

I'd give you a ride, but I got Karl Farbman here.

DrBouvenstein posted:

It's amazing that roughly half of the intentions behind everything in the show was spite.

Jerry trying to return the jacket is the big obvious one, but there are others, like the Ross'.

And George's intentions behind starting a charity.

"I think I could be a philanthropist. A kick rear end philanthropist! I would have all this money, and people would love me. Then they would come to me, and beg! And if I felt like it, I would help them out. And then they would owe me big time!"

These people. These are not my kind of people.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

K. Farb posted:

These people. These are not my kind of people.

Her father would look at me and say, "Eno anoa jung.". Which means: "This guy - this is not my kind of guy.".

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

He had a face like a biiiiiiiiiig apple pie

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
Maybe it was because I refused to take off my shoes. Again, the foot odor problem

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Ehud posted:

He had a face like a biiiiiiiiiig apple pie

Has a long, horse-face?

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

DrBouvenstein posted:

Has a long, horse-face?

Listen, you should get your cousin Jeffrey to write some material for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Look at da little bastahd!