Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Videm
Sep 6, 2010
Found out about Graze from this thread and I recently got invited from having put in my email on their site. So I'll give back using the list Captain Capitalism made and will PM LITERALLY A BIRD the invite code I got after signing up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Warmachine posted:

I finally got my first box today, and I've tried two things today. Pomodoro Rustichella may be the tastiest snack I've ever eaten. It is absolutely perfect in every way that matters, and if they sent me a box with four of these in it, I'd consider my $5 well spent forever.

Awesome my first box is on the way and has this. I am most excited about it.

Nameo
Sep 24, 2010
Just wanted you guys to know that I got two boxes in two days. :smug:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Videm posted:

Found out about Graze from this thread and I recently got invited from having put in my email on their site. So I'll give back using the list Captain Capitalism made and will PM LITERALLY A BIRD the invite code I got after signing up.

Yay, thank you! I'm awfully excited for this. Sending out my invite code to nm.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I got my last box on Monday, and then another this morning. I don't know what's happening but yum yum yum :downs:.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."
Received and redeemed. Next to billybill

physeter
Jan 24, 2006

high five, more dead than alive

EVG posted:

My god, Bounty Hunter is amazing. I can't stop thinking about it. So good.

I just got this, seconded. drat that was good.

billybill
Oct 22, 2010
I'm at work now but I see that I'm next. Will check my inbox and pass on accordingly when I get home.

LTBS
Oct 9, 2003

Big Pimpin, Spending the G's
I got my second box Monday.

It had Jaffa Cake, Bonnie Wee Oatbakes, Super Berry Detox, and Apple and Cinnamon Flapjack.

The flapjack was really freaking good. The Bonnie Wee Oatbakes (with caramelized onion marmalade) are really good, also.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Weird. I got this week's box, but not last week's box.

Summer berry flapjack- I wouldn't complain about an entire box of those. Really good.

Jaffa cake- A flavor I'm not really used to together. If I get it a lot I'll trash it, but it's okay. I prefer florentine over it.

Boston Baguettes- Taste like tomato pretz but thicker with a bbq-ketchup kinda sauce. It isn't bad.

Marvelous Macaroon- I'm not big on white chocolate, but I was still willing to try it. Tastes awful. The little cookie parts and the almonds are fine, but the white chocolate and coconut is way too strong for me. But if white chocolate is your thing, you'd probably be over the moon about it.

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Unicorns are metal. Gundanium alloy to be exact...

If anybody has a spare invite code lying around, it would be much appreciated.

ispoketoosoon
Aug 31, 2004

"I have other plans tonight"

Jack still rocks.
I tried the cranberry flapjacks today after I received my box. They were delicious and I want more! Does anyone know that if eventually you'll be able to buy full size products of things you love or will this always just be a monthly subscription only box?

flynt
Dec 30, 2006
Triggerhappy and gunshy

ispoketoosoon posted:

I tried the cranberry flapjacks today after I received my box. They were delicious and I want more! Does anyone know that if eventually you'll be able to buy full size products of things you love or will this always just be a monthly subscription only box?

I would hope in the future we'd be able to specifically buy what we like but it doesn't look like that's an option on the UK site either. I know there's tons more snacks I want to try but I've already started repeating on my 5th box. I wish there was an option to only send try.

baquerd
Jul 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Got my first box. I went through and trashed ~25 items before my first box, liking ~20, and set my settings to send me more of like/love. I got 3 like/love and 1 try.

Scrumptious blueberry swirl is my favorite of the bunch. The yogurt covered raisins perfectly sweeten the natural tartness of the cranberries and blackcurrants. Moved to love from like.

The british barbecue had more flavor than I was expecting, but the mix was difficult to eat as a blend. Breadsticks weren't dry like I feared. Keeping at try.

Toffee apple has a reasonable blend of the tartness and acidity and the toffee, but it's a little annoying to scoop out the toffee with the small bits of apple. Keeping at like.

Honeycomb crunch had a lot more crunch than I was expecting. How do you get honeycomb to crunch like that? Straightforward blend with OK flavor, but I didn't get the honeycomb; instead it was more like a dried wafer taste without much honey. Moved to try from like.

totally losing my mime
Aug 3, 2012

The quiet can scrape
All the calm from your bones.
But maybe it should.
Maybe we need to be hollowed
To get up and grow,
And stop fucking around,
To kick off our braces and start straightening out
Fun Shoe
Please add me to the invite code list. PMs are fine, email is username at Gmail if those aren't an option. Thanks!

NarwhalParty
Jul 23, 2010

flynt posted:

I would hope in the future we'd be able to specifically buy what we like but it doesn't look like that's an option on the UK site either. I know there's tons more snacks I want to try but I've already started repeating on my 5th box. I wish there was an option to only send try.

Under preferences, there is an option to send more of your "try " snacks if you haven't seen that.

Anxious Guinea Pig
Oct 11, 2012
Got my first box today! It was the second according to graze, but I haven't gotten the very first box they sent me yet. :(

Smoky Gazpacho Dip: Definitely my favorite, of the snacks I received this week. I love the tangy dip and it goes spectacularly with the bread.

Black Pepper Pistachios: I don't even like pistachios, and I loved this. The little kick the black pepper produces just makes the whole experience. The roomie loved it so much he finished off the rest of the container. :(

Toffee Apple: It was okay. I'm still not sure if I like dried apples or not. The caramel was a little too sweet for me. It probably doesn't help that I don't really like caramel very much anyway.

Dark Rocky Road: I really wanted to like it, but I can't stand pecans, and the cranberries were so overwhelming.

I can't wait for the next box!

billybill
Oct 22, 2010
Thank you much! Invite passed on to bomblol

bomblol
Jul 17, 2009

my first crapatar

billybill posted:

Thank you much! Invite passed on to bomblol

Dope, thanks. Sent the new invite I got to FatalTheGod.

Zombie Octopus
Jun 17, 2006

Just let me get these tentacles around your brain...
Been reading up on this thread and I am excited to try it out! Please add me to the invite list; codes can be sent by private message or email at octopuszombie@hotmail.com

Please and thank you!

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy

flynt posted:

From the landing page you can choose from the products you have tried recently and select Trash.. that should put an end to that ever appearing again.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

demonR6 posted:

From the landing page you can choose from the products you have tried recently and select Trash.. that should put an end to that ever appearing again.

That's not exactly what he's after.

Flynt: Graze-Your name/Account-Preferences-How We Select Your Food-I'd like more products I've said I'd like to try and save. I'm a box behind you and I've yet to get a repeat.

LTBS
Oct 9, 2003

I got my 3rd box yesterday after getting my second box on Monday. I guess they got their shipping woes figured out. I haven't tried any yet but this is what I got:
Cookies and Cream
The Herb Garden
Garden of England
Pear Tatin

physeter
Jan 24, 2006

high five, more dead than alive
Banoffee Pie is preserved banana, almond slices, pecans, little cubes of toffee fudge, and 100% amazing.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

physeter posted:

Banoffee Pie is preserved banana, almond slices, pecans, little cubes of toffee fudge, and 100% amazing.

This post makes me want coffee infused snacks.

Althair
Jul 26, 2006
words are weapons

Thanks guys for helping me get in on this. It's incredibly delicious.

Mango Chutney: I love black pepper, I love mango, not too sweet and an unusual combination.

Tutti Frutti: My least favorite, but still good. The pineapple was incredibly flavorful and the texture was appealing but I can't get excited about a handful of raisins.

Summer Berry Flapjack: My first ever flapjack and easily the most delicious granola bar like food I've ever tried. I shared one bar each with two friends and we all agreed it was awesome, soft and full of flavor.

Herby Bread Basket: My favorite of the bunch. Garlic, Oregano, and Basil punch through loud and clear in each distinctly flavored snack bite.

Hardwood Floor
Sep 25, 2011

Got myself a box but didn't take any pictures due to being on the road. Ate 2 of the snacks for breakfast and was pretty full.

Jaffa cake: Pretty awesome. I'm not one to get giddy over raisins, but the orange infused ones in this are delicious. Unfortunately the dark chocolate overpowers everything so I ate it separate from the rest, but it was still really good. The hazelnuts were a little bland but the texture combined with the raisins is good!

Cheddar gorge: Good, but I can't help but feel like it was bland and tasted more like a generic bag of "snack mix", like Chex mix or something. My boyfriend really liked it though. The herb crackers are definitely the best part of this one.

My Thai: Despite me not liking many spicy things, My Thai was delicious. The chili sauce is more sweet than spicy, although a little too sugary if it's just by itself. The crackers are great and a little bland on their own but the cracker + dip combo is a snack I'd like to try again in the future.

Billionaires' shortbread: My least favorite of the bunch, personally. The fudge is a little too rich for me and the milk chocolate isn't great either. However, I really like the cranberries and almonds eaten together. I picked all of them out and gave the chocolate and fudge to my boyfriend's kid. He says it's really good, but he wasn't able to finish all of the fudge in it.

Also here's a code! HNZ9PYZD

Captain Capitalism
Jul 28, 2009

Still haven't seen my first box, but I know it's in the mail and should be here shortly. Is there an email or anything that goes out?

Hardwood Floor
Sep 25, 2011

It took a week for mine to be shipped, under "your boxes" it'll tell you if it's in the mail or being packed (or not started). I was getting pretty antsy myself. :sweatdrop:

e: There weren't any emails, I just checked every now and then.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy
If it is going to your work, be sure the shitheads in the mail room don't throw the box into a general office mail bin for your department, the one you never check because they always deliver your mail to you anyways in person and no one else in your department ever checks because it is all poo poo mail.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

baquerd posted:

Honeycomb crunch had a lot more crunch than I was expecting. How do you get honeycomb to crunch like that? Straightforward blend with OK flavor, but I didn't get the honeycomb; instead it was more like a dried wafer taste without much honey. Moved to try from like.

You guys know honeycomb is not literal honeycomb, but that porous crispy toffee candy that's in a Cadbury Crunchie, right?

Devil Wears Wings
Jul 17, 2006

Look ye upon the wages of diet soda and weep, for it is society's fault.
My second box came and went this week and I got:

Fruity Mango Chutney: This was my "try" for the box, and I lucked out! The black pepper dippers taste like tiny papadum, so they combine with the sweet chutney in a way that should be immediately familiar if you're an Indian food addict like me. Verdict: Love it!

Date and Banana Loaf: Dates, dried bananas, cinnamon raisins, and yogurt sunflower seeds. The surprise star of this mixture, for me anyway, was the bananas - subtly sweet, unexpectedly creamy, and entirely missing that acrid quality that you might expect from a processed banana product. The dates, by contrast, were dry and chewy, a far cry from the soft, candy-sweet ones that I get from my local Middle Eastern grocer. The other two components were just okay, but not as satisfying as those bananas. Verdict: Like it

Black Pepper Pistachios: Aw hell yeah! Pistachios are my favorite nuts, and the salt and pepper seasoning - reminiscent of one that might coat a good salt and pepper potato chip - is the perfect complement to that creamy, buttery, almost oyster-like pistachio flavor. I can see why this seems to be a thread favorite. Verdict: Love it!

Dark Rocky Road: Dark chocolate buttons, cranberries, and pecans. Nothing in this bunch really stood out, sadly. The dark chocolate is decent, I suppose, but lacks the bitterness that usually look for in dark chocolate. I see on the package that it's only 50% cacao, and that's probably why. The cranberries are tasty but not any better than the ones I can get at the store, and the pecans are... pecans. Kind of woody and bland unless you candy them or put 'em in a pie or something. Overall, I wouldn't care to have this one again. Verdict: Voted down

Deadly Fear
Feb 4, 2005

awesome
Got my first box after about a week. Finally tried them all.

Sorry for the glare.

Super Berry Detox: This is a mix of dried berries. It includes blueberries, cranberries, goji berries, and green raisins. Each dried berry has an individual flavor and is good by itself. When eaten in a handful it's slightly more balanced. Not a ton of flavor though unfortunately. I rated this a Like.

Mississippi BBQ Pistachios: These have a ton of flavor. It's mostly on the shell though so I wind up tossing a whole one in my mouth and remove the pistachio that way. Definitely a BBQ flavor but not your typical BBQ. Not my favorite flavor but it's good. Looking forward to trying the black pepper pistachios as well. I can only eat about a few of these at a time. I rated this a Like.

Bonnie Wee Oatbakes: Whole grain crackers with a caramelized onion marmalade for dipping into. Definitely my least favorite of the bunch, and the last one I tried. The cookies by themselves are not bad. They taste like they have some onion flavor in there as well. The onion marmalade was kind of weird. It's a little sweet, a little tangy. I can see this being a love it or hate it item. I rated this as a Like but am contemplating putting it into Trash to be able to try other products.

Chocolate Orange Granola: Granola seeds, dark chocolate, orange raisins, and almonds. Definitely the best of the bunch in my opinion. Each item is delicious by itself but whoever said that you need to eat all of them together was right on. The orange raisins are wonderful and full of orange-y flavor. Would not mind having a giant bag of this instead of rationing it out. :) Love.

Deadly Fear fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Mar 14, 2013

Daev
Feb 11, 2011

puppet violence rules
Hi, I'd like to be thrown on the list please. PM or email at daevaflaev@gmail.com. Thanks, dudes.

john mayer
Jan 18, 2011

My first box showed up today. I am vegan, so I blocked all the non-vegan foods except for two that my husband was interested in trying. Of course both of those showed up in my first box, so I can't comment on them.

El Picante is the poo poo though. I am addicted. I would buy the biggest bag of it if I could.

flynt
Dec 30, 2006
Triggerhappy and gunshy

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

That's not exactly what he's after.

Flynt: Graze-Your name/Account-Preferences-How We Select Your Food-I'd like more products I've said I'd like to try and save. I'm a box behind you and I've yet to get a repeat.

Yeah, that's what I have it set to so I'm not sure why I keep getting repeats.

Rollersnake posted:

You guys know honeycomb is not literal honeycomb, but that porous crispy toffee candy that's in a Cadbury Crunchie, right?

:downs: I didn't know that, I thought it was actual honeycomb.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Has anyone had the codes that come in the box not work at all? I sent my gf a code back when I first joined she ignored it and I've had others sign up under me and now none of my codes work. If anyone would be kind enough to email her one her email is: ckildosher at yahoo dot com

Much appreciated!

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

KidDynamite posted:

Has anyone had the codes that come in the box not work at all? I sent my gf a code back when I first joined she ignored it and I've had others sign up under me and now none of my codes work. If anyone would be kind enough to email her one her email is: ckildosher at yahoo dot com

Much appreciated!

Nope, it is the same code you get on the website when you sign up but with a letter D at the end. Useless.

Colt Cannon
Aug 11, 2000

I got in, thanks everyone.

Colt Cannon fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Apr 17, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LTBS
Oct 9, 2003

Remember that now you only get one code. Even if you get 30 boxes, your code only works once. They overexpanded at first and are slowing things down now.

• Locked thread