Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.

Creative Bicycle posted:

If possible could i get an Abstruse bp for my wizard, Bisekshual, and an abstruse set for my rogue, Superghost? Thanks a bunch if you can, no rush at all.

Also for everyone: I have a completely full set (fear touched and non-visible gear) of level 92 RoF gear for anyone that needs it, just ask me on Krintix/Xrec/Meepit

Please send a set to Beatsboxer, thanks in advance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe

Jastiger posted:

Crippling strike and stunning kick do that much? I wish i had known that. It isn't obvious in the descriptor. Ill look you up when i can. Its good to know they at least plan on buffing the class. Pet classes have been broken since day one. That is nothing new .

As far as lol goes i dont know what you mean.

Of the 3500ish dps I do right now, flying kick and its related abilities do at least a third of that.

iNteg
Dec 17, 2007
Hey dudes, just dropping a line to say I'm sorry I haven't been on much this week. Headed out of town and whatnot, but hopefully I'll be back to torment all of you soon.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever

iNteg posted:

Hey dudes, just dropping a line to say I'm sorry I haven't been on much this week. Headed out of town and whatnot, but hopefully I'll be back to torment all of you soon.

I have heard more comforting promises.

By the way Kodaji, you forgot Meepit. I think that he (Creative Bicycle) has been monking it up for about 10 years now.

bacon!
Dec 10, 2003

The fierce urgency of now
Also QUILLMAYNE has been living the monk life for decades. Hyeater's pet consistently does more DPS than me

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

Bah you monk haters. :smith: I will also chime in and state the importance of maxing all kick-related AAs, they add up to a big chunk of your damage. Stunning Kick and everything that hastes it is particularly good. I've never used Crippling Strike myself though. If you have questions, I'm currently mostly on my new 4-box team, maining an SK named "Skooz".

There should be the big double XP weekend and anniversary opening this weekend, so everyone come play.

Ofecks posted:

I'd never played EQ before, so I decided to give this a whirl. I have a few horribly noobish questions:

- Do food/water do anything? Where can I tell if I'm getting low or whatever?
- Being a F2P scrub, I didn't have much choice with a class, so I picked rogue. Is there any point to sneaking behind mobs for a backstab?
- At the suggestion of the OP, I hired a tank mercenary, but unless I step back and throw rocks at poo poo, he never holds aggro. I set him up as main tank and myself as main assist, per the tutorial, but am I doing it wrong?
- At one of my level-ups, it said I acquired some ability called "Hide". I couldn't find it anywhere in the interface though, what is it?
- At level 5, I got an Origin spell, and I cast it thinking it was like a hearthstone. :downs: So now I'm somewhere completely different, can I get back to the tutorial zone?
- Food/water is required in the sense that if you run out for a long time, I believe your regeneration stops. A good set of easy to get, long-lasting food for newbies is:

Iron Ration: Bought from many vendors, for example the General Supplies lady near the southern bank in Plane of Knowledge.
Fuzzlecutter Formula 5000: A drink bought from a gnome vendor called Ping Fuzzlecutter. Take the stone in PoK to Freeport, then walk west just a few dozen yards to a tent where he is.

At higher levels you can get food and drink that gives stats, but don't worry about that yet.

- No point in sneaking up before backstabbing, at least not at lower levels.
- A tank merc does not hold agro well until higher levels. In the 20's you should begin to see small signs of him holding agro, but it won't be like glue until the 40's or 50's if I remember right. At earlier levels, try to wait a bit until you engage the mob, giving the tank time to build agro. If you're pressed for health, simply turn off auto attack and give him a break. Or - as a rogue, you also have a secret ability called Evade. Simply turn off auto attack, press Hide, then resume attack. If successful (you won't get a message), your threat will be lowered significantly, which you should be able to see these days on the agro meter bar.
- To get your Hide skill, open your inventory, click the Skills button, find the Hide skill in the long list, then click "Make Hotkey" (or is it just "Hotkey"?) button. Now you can put it on your bars.
- Origin sends you to the home city you chose at character creation, which will be either Crescent Reach (a woodsy place with tall green plants and bunnies) or the old school city for your race. Try to open your map and find your way to the nearest PoK stone (labelled "PoK" or similar on the map).

PS: Consider rolling on Test for free Gold status!

Pilsner fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Mar 14, 2013

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan
Maybe I'm just burning out a bit on my SK, but end game as a tank just doesn't really feel fun.

I haven't done any of the VOA/ROF stuff yet (because my friend is below me in levels and we're catching him up) but I'm doing t4 hot and mobs just blast me for so much damage constantly. Sure, I have room to increase my AC augs but I'm literally rolling with 9k AC in t1 ROF gear at level 99 against 2 expansion old mobs. I can't even imagine how bad it is with later expansions. One mob at a time is fine and I could probably even do that without a cleric, but more than 1 and it's just so much damage constantly. So basically I have to run around with a cleric on reactive.

It feels to me like EQ has a weird power curve. Up until about 85 I felt progressively more and more powerful compared to mobs my level and then above that it has just been decreasing. I think I'm as relatively powerful as I was at level 20.

Long story short, it kind of sucks playing my SK because I feel like all I do is just stand there and watch my life yoyo while I do almost no damage. I'm leaning on my necro to do all the DPS... I'm not sure the point of a tank as I could just have my necro pet take over the unfun part of being an hp shield.

Am I just being negative/burning out or is that really all that higher level tanking has to offer? Is there something I'm missing?

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Ahh nostalgia, you cruel bitch
That's just tanking at high levels. You should be fine in HoT though. Cleric merc on reactive is necessary for pet tanking, too. If you think HoT is bad, VoA and RoF will blow your mind. In HoT though you can tank 4 or 5 at once if you mash 2.0 and visage and third spire. Anything VoA T3+ you basically cannot tank period. There's a reason I leveled a necro and mage, and that reason is to replace my SK :( Ignore the DPS aspects though, no tank is supposed to worry about that. SK can actually do pretty well for itself with max AA if you stack a bunch of instant DoTs though! I generally pull with a Terror (always do this, terrors and pally stuns are the only things in the game that don't have a cap for initial aggro), pop the thing with challenge while it's running in, hit with with another terror when it lands, then stack on 5 or 6 dots. You can sustain that mana use pretty much indefinitely via bites and Thought Leech every once in a while, and it puts my SK's DPS disturbingly close to my monk's (which probably says more about the monk class than SK...).

We're planning on leveling a War/Cler combo this weekend during double xp and we could use at least a couple more pairs if we want to eventually goon raid stuff, anybody else who still plays all the time want in? I think I'm going to have Tapp and I each make a pair, which means we've got space for one more pair. Now's basically the only time of the year where catching a tank up isn't atrocious due to massive xp bonus and the plethora of AC augs that fall from the sky in all the anniv missions

vvv 76-83ish Paw or Fire if you find Fire open, Direwind if you get sick of those. 80-85ish Ashengate or Valdeholm or Fort Mech/Beza/Zeka/Mech Guardian, 85-90 I highly recommend spending in HoT, preferably doing progression missions with a group. 91+ is wherever. 91-95 HoT T4 is probably the straight up fastest, but you can hit intro VoA content or pretty much wherever you want

MrTheDevious fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Mar 14, 2013

Shodai
Aug 18, 2006
With the coming double xp weekend (& lots of xp pots stored up) I was curious if anyone had any suggestions for a 76DRU/76MNK duo with J1 Tank/Healer mercs. There seems to be a lot of information out there for these levels but I figured some here would have the best suggestions as to where to pound out mass levels all weekend. If only I had a 100 SK, ugh.

Daaz
Feb 20, 2004

D.I.Y.
Boo. 16 days of work and school ahead of me, so i'm using today as a big EF YOU IM PLAYING EQ to the world.

Anyway. If you dudes have low level bard crap, i'll use it and pass it on later. Hit up Me (lonzo or leeloodallase).

I'll be on all day. Someone pl me or something.

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

MrTheDevious posted:

That's just tanking at high levels. You should be fine in HoT though. Cleric merc on reactive is necessary for pet tanking, too. If you think HoT is bad, VoA and RoF will blow your mind. In HoT though you can tank 4 or 5 at once if you mash 2.0 and visage and third spire. Anything VoA T3+ you basically cannot tank period. There's a reason I leveled a necro and mage, and that reason is to replace my SK :( Ignore the DPS aspects though, no tank is supposed to worry about that. SK can actually do pretty well for itself with max AA if you stack a bunch of instant DoTs though! I generally pull with a Terror (always do this, terrors and pally stuns are the only things in the game that don't have a cap for initial aggro), pop the thing with challenge while it's running in, hit with with another terror when it lands, then stack on 5 or 6 dots. You can sustain that mana use pretty much indefinitely via bites and Thought Leech every once in a while, and it puts my SK's DPS disturbingly close to my monk's (which probably says more about the monk class than SK...).

We're planning on leveling a War/Cler combo this weekend during double xp and we could use at least a couple more pairs if we want to eventually goon raid stuff, anybody else who still plays all the time want in? I think I'm going to have Tapp and I each make a pair, which means we've got space for one more pair. Now's basically the only time of the year where catching a tank up isn't atrocious due to massive xp bonus and the plethora of AC augs that fall from the sky in all the anniv missions

Yeah I'm fine in HOT it's just I don't really feel as powerful as I'd expect considering I'm 10 levels and 2 expansions of gear ahead. I could probably mini swarm some of feerrott/hot lower but I dunno... hard to explain it just feels weird. I usually cast a couple dots, maybe I should put more on my bar and setup some sort of command to cast them all. I should probably actually use isboxer for real as opposed to my constant alt-tab'ing I'm doing now.

I was actually considering leveling up at least a cleric this weekend so I'd be in for that... only problem is I might (not sure yet) be going out of town on Saturday.

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?
I wouldn't be opposed to leveling up a warrior/cleric this weekend as well with the extra XP. I just don't know if I can guarantee being on all weekend. Did you guys set up times? Or just, when you're on get in?

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Pilsner posted:

Or - as a rogue, you also have a secret ability called Evade. Simply turn off auto attack, press Hide, then resume attack. If successful (you won't get a message), your threat will be lowered significantly, which you should be able to see these days on the agro meter bar.

Actually you do get a message when you evade - something about "you have successfully ducked out of combat, blah blah blah", with a corresponding failure message. Keep an eye on the threat meter near your target's hp meter and you can watch it drop.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Comfortador posted:

I wouldn't be opposed to leveling up a warrior/cleric this weekend as well with the extra XP. I just don't know if I can guarantee being on all weekend. Did you guys set up times? Or just, when you're on get in?

The latter. We both play a ton so we generally don't really set times, we just go for broke on the weekends. Not that there's much to do in Arkansas to begin with, but I purposely made no plans at all this weekend to take advantage of the xp bonus, so I'll be poopsocking hard. We've almost perfected the art of PLing at this point, so it'll be 2hours or so from 25-60ish where I'm stopping to abuse Nadox AA. That's pretty much the only part you don't want to miss. Otherwise just come get AA whenever you're on.

Unless Tapp objects due to being nicer than I am, my plan is to start as soon as we find a third war/cler pair ready to go. At least for my pair, I'm planning on making them both "guild" accounts and giving the acct info to officers and such to be used whenever. If we all do that, I don't care who else levels duos regardless of play time since Tapp and I are ONLY doing this to enable non-pubbie goon raids. Really hoping everyone's fine with that and we end up with 3x War/Cler pairs that we can use for raiding regardless of who's online or not.

MrTheDevious fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Mar 14, 2013

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I'll roll a cleric if it's going to be beneficial. That's the class I played for years before I started dicking around with a SK.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

It will be. After our experience with the "raid alliance" we were invited to as a guild, it became obvious very, very fast that the only way we're ever going to raid anything successfully is if we do it as a guild with maybe a few select pubbies. We have the sheer numbers 90+ that we can raid quite a few places, but not until we have 3 or 4 each of Warriors and Clerics.

As a bonus, the warriors can actually tank VoA/RoF named as long as group DPS is sufficient, which would be nice since right now we all just sit on our asses watching a pet slowly kill them

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe
Can you explain that any further? Do all the other guilds just suck?

Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.
In short, yes. The raid on a level 75 capped raid zone went poorly because people weren't paying attention to gimmicks they couldn't just overpower. And they only get worse from there.

Also as stated, monks stink and beastlords are probably the LEAST broken pet class but it all stems from EM being WAY too goddamn strong and pretty much having a cooldown for me to pop always to keep my dps going. Also with paragon + focused paragon it's pretty hard to run out of mana as long as I watch my cooldowns.

Stanos fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Mar 14, 2013

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

^^^ That. They are all bad, and Strontium, the "premiere raid guild" on test is still wiping to trash from 4 or 5 expansions ago. Our alliance bombed a dirt simple raid encounter 3x in a row and pretty much imploded. The entire gimmick is that the boss continually splits in half, so toward the end you have 8x of him, and you have to keep each clone's HP within 5% of all the rest. I pleaded with the raid leaders to bench the entire raid other than a bard and cleric in my group so I could just solo the poo poo and be done with it, but instead we ended up with miscellaneous rangers shooting clones in the face and failing us repeatedly.

The depths of suck on Test server have to just be seen to understand. There is no possible way any of Test is going to succeed at a remotely relevant raid unless we do it ourselves with limited "help" from the total idiots in General. I'm honestly still trying to figure out how the server is SO bad that it fucks up (three times in a row!) gimmick instructions that were "Stand there and DON'T DO ANYTHING" :suicide:

Out of the entire clusterfuck of fail, not one goon hosed anything up even remotely, and I"m pretty sure a couple hadn't ever even raided before. Which is why we need wars and clerics so we can humiliate the lovely poopsockers who are just so bad they can't ever succeed at anything. We had a couple scrub goons last year, but so far this year every single goon is balls to the wall awesome.

MrTheDevious fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Mar 14, 2013

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

MrTheDevious posted:

If we all do that, I don't care who else levels duos regardless of play time since Tapp and I are ONLY doing this to enable non-pubbie goon raids. Really hoping everyone's fine with that and we end up with 3x War/Cler pairs that we can use for raiding regardless of who's online or not.

What are your actual plans for raiding? This might not be the best plan to enable that.

Raids poo poo all over boxers in general and someone good playing a dedicated paladin will be worth more than a box war/clr set up in 75% of the lower tier raids. Wars have a disc advantage over knights to keep them from getting rounded by heavy hitters. But otherwise bring no other utility. Clerics bring better group heals, SR, HP aura and cures, but are pretty evenly matched on out of group healing by other priests.

Thinking back over the last 3 expansions, your real gatekeeper to raiding is going to be numbers, not specific classes. Splitting two clerics in to the tank groups and using dru/shm in the rest of the healer slots is perfectly fine. But having 12 people 3-box is not going to be anywhere CLOSE to having 36 people or even 30 people with 6 boxes.

Quick run down of the low tier recent raids:

HoT

Lower House: Kill a few sets of 4 mobs in the correct order, plus trash clear that requires the raid to stick together. Boss spawns add waves that require each form of CC.
Ritual of Terror: lol, nope.

VoA
Argath: A group dedicated to guns and carts, lots of adds that need to be killed, aura mobs to be avoided, plus the boss being active this whole time. Can be summon tanked.
Sarith: Two sets of trash + Minis, then 3 underwater Minis, then boss who summons adds and a clone.
Valley: Full burn DPS check on a rooted boss, plus a few adds that slip through.
*ToFS: Trash, two bosses at once, a couple single boss fights. Then the two main bosses with balance, emotes and add waves that require each form of CC.

RoF
NToV: Aaryonar rounds all of you, possibly all at the same time thanks to wild rampage. After that there are easy dragons that can be taken down with a smaller force. Light on mechanics and definitely the best raid to gear up with if you can get Aaryonar.
Shards: Play Clue! Then boss with adds and bombs.
Other RoF T1: Nope.

Flarestar
Dec 23, 2005
Diesel Powered Robot Panda

MrTheDevious posted:

It will be. After our experience with the "raid alliance" we were invited to as a guild, it became obvious very, very fast that the only way we're ever going to raid anything successfully is if we do it as a guild with maybe a few select pubbies. We have the sheer numbers 90+ that we can raid quite a few places, but not until we have 3 or 4 each of Warriors and Clerics.

As a bonus, the warriors can actually tank VoA/RoF named as long as group DPS is sufficient, which would be nice since right now we all just sit on our asses watching a pet slowly kill them

For what it's worth, warrior tanks make the group's DPS much, much less of a non-issue than with other tank types. They can keep some form of damage reduction up for around 10 minutes, which is significantly longer than it takes to kill any non-raid named in VoA or RoF - the moment I started using a warrior tank for my Live kill team I stopped ever worrying about a named being too much to handle. They put J5 and SK tanks to shame.

I'm still entirely willing to bring both bard and cleric on any raids we do, by the way, as long as I have some advance notice of them.

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe
Yeah I was pretty surprised for the one raid I went to (that big robot thing) where all the pubbies were just zerging everything and not really paying attention to instructions. And hell I was half asleep and pretty wasted.

It's too bad about monks being junk. I guess I'll keep him as my solo EQ adventurer and have my bard/mage as my serious team.

Creative Bicycle
Apr 19, 2001

I have a hole!

MrTheDevious posted:

vvv 76-83ish Paw or Fire if you find Fire open, Direwind if you get sick of those. 80-85ish Ashengate or Valdeholm or Fort Mech/Beza/Zeka/Mech Guardian, 85-90 I highly recommend spending in HoT, preferably doing progression missions with a group. 91+ is wherever. 91-95 HoT T4 is probably the straight up fastest, but you can hit intro VoA content or pretty much wherever you want

My warrior is 83 with almost 2kaa and about half his slots have 30+ac augs already. On a second account I have a 77 cleric with his 1.0, ~700aa (lol) and his 2.0 orb. I've been lazily levelling both but this weekend I might just hunker down, copy over some anniversary pots from last year and go hog wild.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
So I just log on to me monk and type /testcopy and that is that? Nothing else?

Do I keep all my gear and AAs?

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?

Jastiger posted:

So I just log on to me monk and type /testcopy and that is that? Nothing else?

Do I keep all my gear and AAs?

It's an exact copy. You just can't copy BACK. It clones your guy to the testserver and you play him from there instead of your server of origin. The name may be taken as well, they'll put an e or an ex after it depending.

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

At which expansion / tier would you say that a lvl 100 J5 tank merc caps out, backed by a 100 J5 cleric merc and a 100 shaman?

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

MrTheDevious posted:

^^^ That. They are all bad, and Strontium, the "premiere raid guild" on test is still wiping to trash from 4 or 5 expansions ago. Our alliance bombed a dirt simple raid encounter 3x in a row and pretty much imploded. The entire gimmick is that the boss continually splits in half, so toward the end you have 8x of him, and you have to keep each clone's HP within 5% of all the rest. I pleaded with the raid leaders to bench the entire raid other than a bard and cleric in my group so I could just solo the poo poo and be done with it, but instead we ended up with miscellaneous rangers shooting clones in the face and failing us repeatedly.

I warned you about Balreth, bro.

If you guys just want to do older raids like Solteris to SoD or the non-ToFS anniversary raids, you don't need to level up new characters. You just need to finish working on your current characters.

Pilsner posted:

At which expansion / tier would you say that a lvl 100 J5 tank merc caps out, backed by a 100 J5 cleric merc and a 100 shaman?

With two healers? RoF T2, maybe some named with easy mechanics.

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

jetz0r posted:

With two healers? RoF T2, maybe some named with easy mechanics.
So a maxed out knight tank is worse than a merc?

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Pilsner posted:

So a maxed out knight tank is worse than a merc?

J5 tanks aren't great in T2, but they work with a human helping. A real warrior is going to be better on damage intake and aggro abilities. Group mobs can kill any tank fast if the healer spaces out or sucks.

A knight should poo poo all over either of them and require about half the healing a warrior would. SKs can roll discs and tap abilities, while paladins can do the same on discs and forfeit dps to become their own cleric. Player skill and gear will affect all this, but once you're at the top end of both a warrior has so many disadvantages compared to knights.

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

jetz0r posted:

J5 tanks aren't great in T2, but they work with a human helping. A real warrior is going to be better on damage intake and aggro abilities. Group mobs can kill any tank fast if the healer spaces out or sucks.

A knight should poo poo all over either of them and require about half the healing a warrior would. SKs can roll discs and tap abilities, while paladins can do the same on discs and forfeit dps to become their own cleric. Player skill and gear will affect all this, but once you're at the top end of both a warrior has so many disadvantages compared to knights.
Oh. Kodaji, what did you mean by "Anything VoA T3+ you basically cannot tank period" said to a lvl 99 SK then?

bacon!
Dec 10, 2003

The fierce urgency of now
I have a really hard time in T2 ROF with 99 J5 CLR + 98 J5 WAR on nameds. The mob's burst DPS is just too high most of the time. Haven't tried 100 yet, since I am not 100, but I would imagine it's not an enormous difference.

Kodaji claims he cannot tank nameds in any expansion, confirm/deny?

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

T2 RoF, like T4 VoA puts some tough requirements on tanks that can be bypassed by using a pet. You don't need to camp high ac hdex/hagi augs or get 5k AAs for a pet to tank.

Not being able to tank trash in either means something is going horribly wrong. I know I'm raid geared and all that, but I've been main tank in a Breeding Grounds exp group because I held aggro better than our monk or bard. If a wizcleric can do it with extra healing in a high dps group, there's no reason an actual tank can't do it.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Comfortador posted:

It's an exact copy. You just can't copy BACK. It clones your guy to the testserver and you play him from there instead of your server of origin. The name may be taken as well, they'll put an e or an ex after it depending.

Is he gone from the server of origin?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Comfortador posted:

Gak double post!

Jastiger fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Mar 14, 2013

Creative Bicycle
Apr 19, 2001

I have a hole!

Jastiger posted:

Is he gone from the server of origin?

Nope, it's just a copy, and as someone mentioned earlier, there's literally no reason not to copy over and play with us unless you have a group of people you're already playing with where you are.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Creative Bicycle posted:

If possible could i get an Abstruse bp for my wizard, Bisekshual, and an abstruse set for my rogue, Superghost? Thanks a bunch if you can, no rush at all.

Also for everyone: I have a completely full set (fear touched and non-visible gear) of level 92 RoF gear for anyone that needs it, just ask me on Krintix/Xrec/Meepit

Yo I sent your wizard gear to the rogue because Bisekshual wasn't working. Maybe a GM tagged you for asking for it so hard! Rogue stuff will be next.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Creative Bicycle posted:

Nope, it's just a copy, and as someone mentioned earlier, there's literally no reason not to copy over and play with us unless you have a group of people you're already playing with where you are.

Ok. I'll be copying over as soon as I can get online. It's just /testcopy when i'm logged into my main guy, right?

Sorry to seem so obtuse on this, it just seems very weird to me that they'd allow you to copy a character, give you free money, Gold account, with literally no downside.

revenance
Sep 7, 2003

can you hear the sleepless lullaby?
Everyone thinks it's too good to be true when they first start but you'll be cleaning out the guild banks so you can sell on your alt bazaar mules for plat that you could have just asked for in no time!

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Nevermind, freaking out about nothing.

I have copied and am logging in now. 81 monk named Felxogeavonti. I'll try to buzz some of you in game.

Jastiger fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Mar 15, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombones
Oct 17, 2004
fyi, SK tanks blow until they're about 3k AA deep. i don't know how reliant warriors and paladins are when it comes to AA but i don't think they need as many before they become effective.

that being said, i'm 96 with about 3800 AA and i'm tanking RoF missions with ease.