Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Dammit, no, Randy, you're supposed to be up in heaven... :(

Only two finishers to defeat the Macho Man Randy Savage?! Art thou bored?! Nothin' but garbage, yeah! Things are just poppin here on Earth, things are startin' to cultivate...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Wow Bubba has come a long way, holy poo poo.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
He lost a lot of weight after teaming with D-Von since D-Von was a bodybuilder.

It's more impressive how good of shape he got in the past five years because of age and motivation. The idea of Bubba Ray Dudley being the champ in any company, even one that draws 100 in Jersey back in 2008 was a silly notion. Then again so was JBLs reign back in the day

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Triple H can look at the camera and check out the brunette at the same time.

He probably learned that from Shawn.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

Triple H can look at the camera and check out the brunette at the same time.

He probably learned that from Shawn.

I think that's Shane's wife.

Bring Back Noid
Sep 16, 2005

Jesus, McMahon's eyes (well Vince I guess, since there are multiples in this photo) look like a cold, dead robot's eyes.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

ITS MOTHERFUCKING SAPP TIME

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

BOB SAPP PLEASE

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Did someone say Bob Sapp?

I didn't even notice my 10 year forums anniversary passed, which means 10 years of having this avatar, also.

tongster
Jan 18, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Are you there, God? It's me, Linda.

Shadalator
Oct 22, 2005

I hate her so much. Vince could've married some young hot gold digger, bought her everything she ever wanted, and still saved tens of millions of dollars. Instead he married an old dumb zombie woman who kicked JR in the nuts. What a bitch

I hate her so much. Vince could've married some young hot gold digger, bought her everything she ever wanted, and still saved tens of millions of dollars. Instead he married an old dumb zombie woman who kicked JR in the nuts. What a bitch

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Hunter doesn't look like he's checking someone out, it looks like he's trying to will Linda dead, Scanners-style.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Shadalator posted:

They started dating when she was 13. Is that young enough for you?

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

Shadalator posted:

Yeah gently caress Vince for falling in love with and marrying someone he cared for, holy poo poo.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Chinston Wurchill posted:

They started dating when she was 13. Is that young enough for you?

Wait, did he stuff leaves in her? Because if so, I'd marry the chick who let me stuff leaves in her as well.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

Wait, did he stuff leaves in her? Because if so, I'd marry the chick who let me stuff leaves in her as well.

id stuff her with my penis leaves

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Vince is insane and his wife is a horrible person if her politics are anything to go by but please don't hate her because Vince decided to stay with his wife rather than go the Donald Trump route and trade in his wife every time a crows foot surfaced.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Shadalator posted:

That was fast.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Something is fundamentally wrong with the way Jun Kasai thinks.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

VogeGandire posted:

This match was one of the craziest matches I've seen from them and it was for the number one contender spot for the BJW title. It's quite good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLVhQ7Sb3vk

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

BillyMays posted:

This match was one of the craziest matches I've seen from them and it was for the number one contender spot for the BJW title. It's quite good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLVhQ7Sb3vk

I love Kasai, because he proves that you can have psychology in a deathmatch beyond "IMMA HIT THE OTHER GUY WITH A LIGHTTUBE". For example, watch his match with MASADA from FREEDOMS Pain Limit 2012. It's a legit 4*-level match, even with MASADA no-selling all over the place.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Hardcore psychology for me starts and ends with STOP THE MATSUNAGA~!

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

VogeGandire posted:

I just started checking out his matches on youtube and the man already scared me with just how scarred his body was. This just takes it to another level.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Fibby Boy posted:

I just started checking out his matches on youtube and the man already scared me with just how scarred his body was. This just takes it to another level.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

6'1"

135 lbs.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Why is Dana White allowing an HIV patient to fight someone else?

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
I love how Dana White has to get in between fighters during weigh in's like it's Jerry Springer.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

coconono posted:

ITS MOTHERFUCKING SAPP TIME

That is a terrible photoshop of the original image:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/rumsfeld-hosts-noholdsbarred-martial-arts-tourname,1143/

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Plenty big, minus logos

Edit: Hm, that's cropped all funny, I'll go make a better one. Or not. Time will tell.

WrasslorMonkey fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Mar 16, 2013

WeX Majors
Apr 16, 2006
Joined for the archives
It looks like Punk's haunting Taker, and I love it for that.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
The urn of the late Paul Bearer is now on a national road tour.

Jefferoo fucked around with this message at 08:33 on Mar 16, 2013

tongster
Jan 18, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Rap.

A.