Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
diablos666
Oct 25, 2007
Only slightly deranged...
If you're on Xbox I've got the Gunstock Maggie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005

diablos666 posted:

If you're on Xbox I've got the Gunstock Maggie.

Yeah I am, if you're willing to dupe it then that'd be good. Pictorial Gnome is the gamertag. Not sure I have anything good in return though.

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe

delpheye posted:

What are the other 2?

Pyrophobia and the Veruc.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Neo Helbeast posted:

Pretty sure I've got a shock Veruc on one of my characters.

EDIT: Also got a CHOPPER if you're looking for one. That gun is fun for Gaige.

Kifisonfire fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Mar 17, 2013

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

I'm gonna fuck me a moon man!

Neo Helbeast posted:

I have both of those on my Siren. I'll be on later this evening.

diablos666
Oct 25, 2007
Only slightly deranged...

thebardyspoon posted:

Yeah I am, if you're willing to dupe it then that'd be good. Pictorial Gnome is the gamertag. Not sure I have anything good in return though.

Don't mind really. Gamer Tag is Tony Val. Actually got the Longbow to drop today, which I was proud of. I do wish they'd have weekends with increased legendary drops like this weekend with shields. So many shields!

Retro42
Jun 27, 2011

Played the entire first run thru as Zer0 with not a single orange drop. Then the Warrior drops a Conference Call. All is forgiven.

Seneschal
Nov 24, 2008

delpheye posted:

I have heads. gt: arkitekt4k

What I need is someone to let me dupe 3 sets of them. one for that person, one for me so I can unlock all of the heads I carry around and haven't used, and another get them all on one character so I can dupe them easily in the future.

Does anyone have the whiteout assassin skin?

I JUST picked up Whiteout last night, and I'm a few hundred kneeling asault rifle kills from the Dahl skin that comes from that. Let me get that finished and I'll dupe both for you, presuming you haven't gotten that pointless achievement.

Anybody still want to finish the "I Like My Monsters Rare" challenge from Sir Hammerlock's DLC? Gotta find those Pink Boroks... I wouldn't care, but the skin for the assassin is a goddamn zebra. Only gotten a Pink Borok to spawn with three people in multiplayer. Anybody on pacific time? No?

So I have a headset. I dug it out after deciding it was infuriating to not be able to talk. Xbox name is Lydi Rae.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

Seneschal posted:

I JUST picked up Whiteout last night, and I'm a few hundred kneeling asault rifle kills from the Dahl skin that comes from that. Let me get that finished and I'll dupe both for you, presuming you haven't gotten that pointless achievement.

Anybody still want to finish the "I Like My Monsters Rare" challenge from Sir Hammerlock's DLC? Gotta find those Pink Boroks... I wouldn't care, but the skin for the assassin is a goddamn zebra. Only gotten a Pink Borok to spawn with three people in multiplayer. Anybody on pacific time? No?

So I have a headset. I dug it out after deciding it was infuriating to not be able to talk. Xbox name is Lydi Rae.

I had good luck finding pink boroks by going up the elevator to the north part of Hunter's Grotto (like you're going to kill Bulstoss). Sometimes they are around Bulstoss' area as well. I had no problems completing the challenge solo, other than finding one last slag spore (coincidentally in that same area).

Also I'd love that Dahl skin for Zero if it isn't too much trouble. Won't be able to get on for another couple of days but I can hook you up with the Dahl skin for Sal when I complete it, I'm like 500 kills away. Doing it on another character would drive me insane, I think.

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

Seneschal posted:

It looks like I'm going to complete this for Axton just to have something to dupe. I'm always down for heads and skins. I'll dupe anything else anyone needs!

Sorry I had to bail earlier. Dying to witch hunters is definitely more fun than answering my work phone.

Greenplastic
Oct 24, 2005

Miao, miao!
Careful X-boxers, a new update has inflicted the Badass Rank-glitch on lots of users again. Check the official forums for lots of discussion. Apparantly, installing the update from a different live-account than the one with your saves will avoid the problem.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Greenplastic posted:

Careful X-boxers, a new update has inflicted the Badass Rank-glitch on lots of users again. Check the official forums for lots of discussion. Apparantly, installing the update from a different live-account than the one with your saves will avoid the problem.
Apparently it only affects people with multiple characters, and it doesn't affect everyone. The solution seems to be start up each of your characters and you'll get all your badass points back.

iTrust
Mar 25, 2010

It's not good for your health.

:frogc00l:
Just a quick reminder to everyone that the Shift codes for this are available until 04:55 GMT / 11:55 CT.

Xbox 360: KJCJ3-RCWC6-5K9BF-WFBT3-3WFKK
PlayStation 3: CTK3B-99K3J-XXKW3-ZTWTJ-HJH5J

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Anyone on PS3 willing to dupe me a Conference Call? PSN: rock2much

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Greenplastic posted:

Oh good, my badass ranks are safe again. I've been lucky that every BAR restart hasn't screwed me... yet. :ssh:

Greenplastic
Oct 24, 2005

Miao, miao!

Kifisonfire posted:

The solution seems to be start up each of your characters and you'll get all your badass points back.

This solution hasn't worked for everyone though.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

I can't remember if it was Neohellbeast or Arkitekt that suggested we try the Creature Slaughter Dome on TVHM, but who's down for that tonight?

Also who actually has that DLC? Yes, I'm a cheap jackass.

Seneschal
Nov 24, 2008

Father Wendigo posted:

I can't remember if it was Neohellbeast or Arkitekt that suggested we try the Creature Slaughter Dome on TVHM, but who's down for that tonight?

Sure? I get on at 10 pacific time though. So if I miss you I won't be suprised.
Also, found good cosplay!
http://imgur.com/gallery/Y55du

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

Father Wendigo posted:

I'm definitely a fan of it. With 4 people, it gets pretty nuts. I should be on, but it won't be til later. Here I am at the office on a Sunday night. yayay

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Father Wendigo posted:

I'm down!

Seneschal
Nov 24, 2008

The Duke posted:

I had good luck finding pink boroks by going up the elevator to the north part of Hunter's Grotto (like you're going to kill Bulstoss). Sometimes they are around Bulstoss' area as well. I had no problems completing the challenge solo, other than finding one last slag spore (coincidentally in that same area).

Also I'd love that Dahl skin for Zero if it isn't too much trouble. Won't be able to get on for another couple of days but I can hook you up with the Dahl skin for Sal when I complete it, I'm like 500 kills away. Doing it on another character would drive me insane, I think.

Neo Helbeast (Mechwarrior) has the Dahl Predator and Whiteout I duped for Zero. I also got the skin from Sir Hammerlock's last night, could dupe it for anyone who wants to look like a zebra.

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

I have them too. If anyone wants them, just send me a message and we'll figure it out.

JerseyDevil
Jun 26, 2009
Fffffuuuuuuckkk, the latest update reset my badass rank and removed all my player and vehicle skins, is there anything I can do to get them back or am I just hosed?

I mean I still have the points from my badass rank but they're unassigned and my actual numerical rank went down by like 15000 or so

mirthalac
Jan 5, 2002
milk is liquid meat

JerseyDevil posted:

Fffffuuuuuuckkk, the latest update reset my badass rank and removed all my player and vehicle skins, is there anything I can do to get them back or am I just hosed?

I mean I still have the points from my badass rank but they're unassigned and my actual numerical rank went down by like 15000 or so

same here, but i lost 43 keys and the contents of claptrap's stash as well.

i opened a gearbox support ticket (via http://support.gearboxsoftware.com) for BAR, keys and SHiFT stuff, but i think we're hosed on skins.

zero democracy
Oct 9, 2002

in extremis

So are these piles of psychedelic garbage I'm seeing in my TVH playthrough a sign that my 360 is eating a dick, or do they have a gameplay application?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
There are still quasi-random graphical glitches in the game.

If you see them constantly then it might be your console but I see them infrequently and I'm positive my console is OK and I know of other people that see them once in a while too.

burntpork
Jan 25, 2010
I only hope we get at least 10 lvls/skill points when this level-cap increase happens. Oh, the possibilities :unsmigghh:

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

Gunlust Sal with half the Rampage tree :allears:

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

Sal with a sham and logans gun and whatever else. rocket zerker ftw.

TheGreatGildersneeze
Feb 24, 2001
My passive aggressive shilling for Microsoft has gone beyond weird obsession levels. I have no attachment to reality outside of my feelings for a plastic box. I should shut my fat fucking mouth and stop trying to do PR for a billion dollar corp

zero democracy posted:

So are these piles of psychedelic garbage I'm seeing in my TVH playthrough a sign that my 360 is eating a dick, or do they have a gameplay application?
It's just a texture that didn't load for some reason or another. It happened to me more than a few times and my Xbox is ticking along just fine.

matryx
Jul 22, 2005

I think I just had an evilgasm...

JerseyDevil posted:

When this happened to my brother, it turns out his xbox live profile was corrupted and wasn't properly connecting to gearbox as a result. He moved (re-created) his profile to his main HD rather than a memory unit and it all magically resolved itself.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Made it to lvl 50 last night with my Mechromancer, and I'm digging the F*CK out of the Torgue campaign! What's a modest amount of Torgue tokens to stop collecting at? I've seen most of the good items in those vending machines around TT600, and I think I'm just under 150 after three runs through the barfight missions.
Also, after the third bar fight, can you just keep spamming the last job on the board for more tokens? I'm gonna waste a lot of time tonight if that's the case.

Also, also: What's the most /best you have gotten from the Torgue slot machines? Do they really only payout 3 tokens if it's not a weapon or grenade?

Video Nasty fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Mar 19, 2013

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Jake Blues posted:

Made it to lvl 50 last night with my Mechromancer, and I'm digging the F*CK out of the Torgue campaign! What's a modest amount of Torgue tokens to stop collecting at? I've seen most of the good items in those vending machines around TT600, and I think I'm just under 150 after three runs through the barfight missions.
Also, after the third bar fight, can you just keep spamming the last job on the board for more tokens? I'm gonna waste a lot of time tonight if that's the case.

Also, also: What's the most /best you have gotten from the Torgue slot machines? Do they really only payout 3 tokens if it's not a weapon or grenade?

I hit one of the jackpots and got ~150 Tokens, so you can definitely get more.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Lumpy posted:

I hit one of the jackpots and got ~150 Tokens, so you can definitely get more.
Boss!
I will save up to splurge on those. Is there anywhere in particular I can best farm the Torgue tokens? I think I only got ~25 for defeating the past two contestants ahead of me in ranking.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Jake Blues posted:

Boss!
I will save up to splurge on those. Is there anywhere in particular I can best farm the Torgue tokens? I think I only got ~25 for defeating the past two contestants ahead of me in ranking.

The bar fight, if you're properly equipped to do it quickly, is by far the best way to farm for Torgue Tokens.

Abiggoat
Feb 21, 2008

Kill yourself!

What's going on with this badass glitch? Should I be terrified of signing into Live?

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Fag Boy Jim posted:

The bar fight, if you're properly equipped to do it quickly, is by far the best way to farm for Torgue Tokens.

So you CAN keep spamming that last mission on the job board?
I am so gonna jam the gently caress out of that bar tonight if anyone wants to join me. I've already taken down Pyro Pete, but I'm willing to work through the rest of the DLC. It's a real shitton of fun compared to the Captain Scarlett DLC.

GT: R0BERTC0P :coal:

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Jake Blues posted:

So you CAN keep spamming that last mission on the job board?
I am so gonna jam the gently caress out of that bar tonight if anyone wants to join me. I've already taken down Pyro Pete, but I'm willing to work through the rest of the DLC. It's a real shitton of fun compared to the Captain Scarlett DLC.

GT: R0BERTC0P :coal:

Leech sweet, sweet EXP*cough* Assist in throwing away all the trash common loot you'll get every round? Sure, I'd be happy to help! :haw:

What time/timezone will you be on?

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I'm happy with the weapons I have but am always on the lookout for something more fun, so you're welcome to anything but Torgue tokens. :shobon:
I'll be on around 9pm CST and I can grab my headset if you want to be coordinated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe

Jake Blues posted:

I'm happy with the weapons I have but am always on the lookout for something more fun, so you're welcome to anything but Torgue tokens. :shobon:
I'll be on around 9pm CST and I can grab my headset if you want to be coordinated.

Thanks to Kif and Delpheye I have all the legendaries in the game. If you want something just throw me a message GT: Mechwarrior (this applies to all xbox users if you want something just bug me).

• Locked thread