Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalenden
Oct 30, 2012

SquadronROE posted:

Here's one I bet no one has asked about before: A space-based RTS. I realized that I have a good 4X, and a good pure combat space game or two, but I do not have a standard space RTS. Build bases, create ships, blow up other ships. I've got Homeworld 1 & 2, and Nexus: The Jupiter Incident never holds my attention. I'm seriously looking for something like Starcraft in space.

Any ideas?

I haven't played it, but Sins Of A Solar Empire sounds exactly like what you want.
Also Star Wars: Empire At War has some space combat and is a really fun game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
Conquest: Frontier Wars is literally* Starcraft in space. I really enjoyed it but it's kinda old at this point. Exciting space fights that feel powerful, visible ship damage, micro-friendly abilities and such.

*Not "literally" literally, but there are 'terrans', 'protoss' and 'zerg' who mine minerals and gas from planets and who focus on defense, energy tech and fighters/swarms respectively.

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.

Kalenden posted:

I haven't played it, but Sins Of A Solar Empire sounds exactly like what you want.
Also Star Wars: Empire At War has some space combat and is a really fun game.

I've played EAW, it's still basically a 4x with only 2 sides. Sins is definitely a 4x. I think Conquest: Frontier Wars might scratch the itch, though. I really kind of want instanced battles, having to build a new base each time, etc.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe
Sins really isn't a 4x. It's incredibly streamlined. Just look at "planets" as the core for your bases.

Have you played Homeworld? Unfortunately, they're probably hard to find but that series is still one of the best RTSes around (not much base building though.)

Also, the Star Trek Armada games if you can find them are very traditional RTSes in space.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

SquadronROE posted:

I've played EAW, it's still basically a 4x with only 2 sides. Sins is definitely a 4x. I think Conquest: Frontier Wars might scratch the itch, though. I really kind of want instanced battles, having to build a new base each time, etc.

You start with a Headquarters on your home planet and a constructor, and have to build orbital shipyards/sensor arrays/refineries on planets in your system before the other guys come in and gently caress them up.

:goonsay: It was supposed to be a more in-depth and unique game, but somewhere they lost funding and ended up a Starcraft clone-ish.

I really like the Admiral system they have (putting an admiral in a control group makes him take control of the biggest ship and gives everyone bonuses, killing the ship puts him in a escape pod that, if popped, kills him for good [for the match]) and the Supply system (supply ships make juicy targets, since ships spend supply to shoot you can force a retreat or swing a bad battle).

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

Mokinokaro posted:

Sins really isn't a 4x. It's incredibly streamlined. Just look at "planets" as the core for your bases.

Have you played Homeworld? Unfortunately, they're probably hard to find but that series is still one of the best RTSes around (not much base building though.)

Also, the Star Trek Armada games if you can find them are very traditional RTSes in space.

Intriguing. I have played Homeworld ad nauseum, but I don't think I've ever taken a good look at Sins. I think I got it confused with Star Ruler. What's the best package to get? Trinity? Or Rebellion?

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Is it still basically impossible to force an engagement and therefore defend anything in Sins? My Sins experience pretty much amounted to ships flying past each other to kill more valuable targets, forever.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

JRPGs I can play on a Macbook Air? I have already played most of the SNES ones and I'm not sure I want to replay them. Any ideas?

(Bootcamp/Windows is out because of lack of space. :smith:)

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

SquadronROE posted:

Intriguing. I have played Homeworld ad nauseum, but I don't think I've ever taken a good look at Sins. I think I got it confused with Star Ruler. What's the best package to get? Trinity? Or Rebellion?

Rebellion. It contains all of Trinity's content plus more. The split of each side into rebel and loyalist factions is really cool. Be warned that the game has a few 4x staples like a tech tree, but really I see it as a deeper RTS since there's nowhere near the amount of micromanaging a normal 4x requires.

@dis_astronaut: entrenchment's options heavily helped there. The new defences (and tweaked older ones) make protecting things a lot easier. They've also done a lot of work on the AI in patches.

Unfortunately I don't know any Mac compatible JRPGs. I wish Zeboyd had done Mac ports so I could recommend them.

Mokinokaro fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Mar 17, 2013

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

Mokinokaro posted:

Yeah, I don't get why people call Sins a 4x game. It's a fairly standard RTS. It's a really good standard RTS, but that's still all it is. It's Age of Empires with planets and jump points.

Also seconding the mention of the Armada games, especially Armada 2. They're a pain in the rear end to find these days, but if you're looking for a standard RTS, only IN SPACE!!!, Armada fits the bill perfectly.

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

Mister Bates posted:

Yeah, I don't get why people call Sins a 4x game. It's a fairly standard RTS. It's a really good standard RTS, but that's still all it is. It's Age of Empires with planets and jump points.

Also seconding the mention of the Armada games, especially Armada 2. They're a pain in the rear end to find these days, but if you're looking for a standard RTS, only IN SPACE!!!, Armada fits the bill perfectly.

Excellent! Thanks!

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

Mister Bates posted:

I'm looking for a city-building/strategy game about settling a new land or world focused on basic survival and resource management, similar to The Settlers 2 or Outpost 2. A sci-fi theme would be nice, but really, anything with those particular gameplay elements would rock.

e: Basically, I want this game, or something as near to it as possible: http://unclaimedworld-game.com/
The Cultures series is basically Settler 2.5 but with even more micromanagement. Cultures 1+2 are available as a pack on GOG, I wouldn't be surprised to see the third game released in the near future.

Shorter Than Some
May 6, 2009

Mister Bates posted:

I think the best way to describe sins is as a 4x themed RTS, it's pretty fun though.

Blunt Force Trauma
Mar 16, 2008

No one gives a fuck about shit.
So fuck your shit.
We fuck shit up,
Cause shit's fucked anyway.
Shit is run in to the ground.

I don't wanna think about it,
I just wanna get down.

Mokinokaro posted:

Unfortunately I don't know any Mac compatible JRPGs. I wish Zeboyd had done Mac ports so I could recommend them.

I have a feeling Zeboyd games will run just fine in WINE.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
I like games like Anno and Settlers but really dislike micromanagement. Setting up trade routes and whatnot really annoys me. I enjoy building something that runs like a well-oiled machine and watching it thrive on its own. Anything out there that's like this? Please don't say Majesty.

Tagra
Apr 7, 2006

If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Mechafunkzilla posted:

I like games like Anno and Settlers but really dislike micromanagement. Setting up trade routes and whatnot really annoys me. I enjoy building something that runs like a well-oiled machine and watching it thrive on its own. Anything out there that's like this? Please don't say Majesty.

Possibly Patrician... one of the major complaints is that once you set up your automated trading routes there's not much to do but watch your bankroll increase. The Patrician IV expansion helped with that a bit by fleshing out the land-based trading though.

Red Garland
Jan 6, 2013
Guys, here's one from me:

I'm looking for the sandboxiest game possible but mimicking real world, as in more like GTA than, say... I don't know, LEGO games or stuff like that. Basically, I want a game that gives me a character or w/e to control and as many ways I can do poo poo with him as possible. I'm expecting many suggestions to browse through because I've been always having a hard time specifying what I want from a game so yeah. Thanks in advance.

Kronikle
Jan 31, 2005

yeah well that's just like your opinion, man
I'm looking for an RPG with a great deal of party building/customization. Sorta like Final Fantasy Tactics where you could assemble a squad a million different ways with a million different skill loadouts.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Red Garland posted:

I'm looking for the sandboxiest game possible but mimicking real world, as in more like GTA than, say... I don't know, LEGO games or stuff like that. Basically, I want a game that gives me a character or w/e to control and as many ways I can do poo poo with him as possible. I'm expecting many suggestions to browse through because I've been always having a hard time specifying what I want from a game so yeah. Thanks in advance.

G-Mod

Kronikle posted:

I'm looking for an RPG with a great deal of party building/customization. Sorta like Final Fantasy Tactics where you could assemble a squad a million different ways with a million different skill loadouts.

Battle For Wesnoth?

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Kronikle posted:

Disgaea is basically the spiritual successor to that style of game (and has a crazy sense of humour to boot.)

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I'm looking for a modern 3rd person shooter/adventure game for the Xbox 360. I just finished the new Tomb Raider, and before that I was hooked on Far Cry 3 and Max Payne 3, so something along those lines.

And are there any good non-fantasy text adventure/CYOA games? I've been playing a bit of Amnesia and Alter Ego, those are a lot of fun.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Coffee And Pie posted:

I'm looking for a modern 3rd person shooter/adventure game for the Xbox 360. I just finished the new Tomb Raider, and before that I was hooked on Far Cry 3 and Max Payne 3, so something along those lines.

Binary Domain. It's a surprisingly excellent third person shooter with a decent plot and fun characters. Also plain fun boss fights.

It's also easily found for 15-20$ Just turn off the voice recognition feature in the game as it's not great.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Coffee And Pie posted:

And are there any good non-fantasy text adventure/CYOA games? I've been playing a bit of Amnesia and Alter Ego, those are a lot of fun.

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West might interest you. The climbing's a little hand-holding in how it plays, but it's a very good game overall. If you want to try it, there's a demo in the xbox live store.

V for Vegas
Sep 1, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Red Garland posted:

Just Cause 2 (real world, but not realistic)

Far Cry 2 (real world, painfully realistic)

Far Cry 3 (not so painful)

Red Dead Redemption (yeehaa!)

There's tons of these games.

Red Garland
Jan 6, 2013
Ideally, I'd like a GTA with more uhm... strategy/tycoon posibilities. I'd like a GTA in which I can make my own criminal organization and manage it, but it could be whatever - a sandbox medieval game in which I can make and manage a knight guild, whatever. Does such a game exist?

Pyromancer
Apr 29, 2011

This man must look upon the fire, smell of it, warm his hands by it, stare into its heart

Red Garland posted:

Ideally, I'd like a GTA with more uhm... strategy/tycoon posibilities. I'd like a GTA in which I can make my own criminal organization and manage it, but it could be whatever - a sandbox medieval game in which I can make and manage a knight guild, whatever. Does such a game exist?

Hm, Mount and Blade:Warband? Own castles and trade or grab a mace and bash some skulls in.
Saints Row 3 also gives some tycooning possibilities in GTA game, but all you use money for is buying perks or earning even more money.

Pyromancer fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Mar 19, 2013

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Coffee And Pie posted:

Anchorhead, Lovecraftian text adventure. Scary as hell in places, and a really good game overall.

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005
...and what about the kick in the groin?

Coffee And Pie posted:

Have you tried Sleeping Dogs? That was a great game. Fictionalized Hong Kong, shootouts, car chases, etc. I went seamlessly from Max Payne 3 to that. I hate to say GTA-like because it's way better and handles infinitely better. But you have open world HK, side quests etc but it doesn't get too repetitive and there's DLC on the way.

Also your SA title is lost on me because I have a New York accent so Blossom will never rhyme with awesome. Blah-some and Aww-some, you get it.

For me, I just had an itch to play Elite II Frontier but was hoping for something more modern. Please don't offer X3, I have it and just don't have the time to sink with getting all the scripts and poo poo you need to make it not impossible. Freelancer is a good suggestion but was hoping for something a bit larger in scale. Pioneer is cool but just a bit buggy. Sorry for being picky.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

Funkysauce posted:

Have you tried Sleeping Dogs? That was a great game. Fictionalized Hong Kong, shootouts, car chases, etc. I went seamlessly from Max Payne 3 to that. I hate to say GTA-like because it's way better and handles infinitely better. But you have open world HK, side quests etc but it doesn't get too repetitive and there's DLC on the way.

Also your SA title is lost on me because I have a New York accent so Blossom will never rhyme with awesome. Blah-some and Aww-some, you get it.

For me, I just had an itch to play Elite II Frontier but was hoping for something more modern. Please don't offer X3, I have it and just don't have the time to sink with getting all the scripts and poo poo you need to make it not impossible. Freelancer is a good suggestion but was hoping for something a bit larger in scale. Pioneer is cool but just a bit buggy. Sorry for being picky.

The third Elite game, Frontier: First Encounters, is...slightly more modern, but not by much. There's also 'Oolite', the free, open-source remake of the original game, but do not play it without mods - the base game is essentially designed as a framework upon which mods can be installed, and is ludicrously barebones; the real meat of the game is in the modifications. As a result, it's kind of a pain in the rear end to install, as you have to first install the game and then download and install very many mods. There's a not-quite-exhaustive list of mods, or 'OXPs' (Oolite eXpansion Packs), on the wiki here: http://wiki.alioth.net/index.php/OXP_List

If you're fine with a top-down/isometric view, there's Escape Velocity: Nova; there's also a more modern sequel called 'NAEV' (short for 'Not Another Escape Velocity'), but it's not quite finished yet. Perfectly playable, just kinda barebones right now.

If you're a masochist, there's also Derek Smart's 'Battlecruiser Millenium', one of the most overly-hyped games in human history. It's a ludicrously, pointlessly detailed space sim developed pretty much wholly and solely by one amazingly insufferable sperg, and its main claim to fame is the massive and long-running flame wars its developer got into on the Internet with critics of the game, as well as the ludicrous lies he made up about himself over the course of those flame wars. If you're willing to get past one of the worst interfaces ever designed, period, hands down, no exaggeration, some really bizarre design decisions, and if you have a lot of time on your hands, underneath it all is a game with a whole lot of potential and a surprisingly large amount of stuff to do, much of it even fun. Trade, explore the galaxy, send away teams down to interesting planetary sites, assault and capture space stations and colonies for your chosen faction, hold ships hostage and steal their cargo, send marines down to the surface to raid enemy colonies and bases for prestige and experience (or neutral colonies and bases for cargo and money), fight off enemy boarding actions; once you've ranked up enough you can even command a full fleet of your faction's ships and the game becomes more of a strategy game than anything. It's a very love-it-or-hate-it kind of game: there's a very tiny niche of space sim nerds who think the Battlecruiser games are the best games ever made, and everyone else thinks they're some of the worst. Either way, every game in the series is available from the series creator for free now, so there's no harm in giving one of them a try.

Red Garland
Jan 6, 2013

Pyromancer posted:

Hm, Mount and Blade:Warband?
I used to play Warband a while ago but just got bored after a while; not that it was a bad game, I just played a lot of it and so eventaully naturally felt like moving on. Never tried it with any mods though. I guess I'll try and get into M&B modding, see if I like anything.

Billy Bob FORTRAN
Nov 4, 2007

*THIS IS*
*HOW A*
*SOLDIER*
*~LIVES~*

:qqsay:
Could someone recommend a game which leans very heavily on minutiae? Maybe minutiae isn't the right word, but really a game that extensively simulates mundanity. I seem to recall a pretty interesting article which described the process through which sufficiently mundane events, when simulated in detail, become enthralling and even thrilling. An example of this would be purchasing a new sink for your upstairs half-bath in the Sims 3; it's an act that is in no way viscerally stimulating, but it's oddly captivating.

Lately I've been playing a lot of Red Dead Redemption, and I make a point to interact with the world in a slow and "realistic" way. It's so goddamn fun and I can't explain why. So games which support that kind of thing without 100% enforcing it are good too.

Examples:
- Cart Life (the king of this sort of thing)
- Real Lives
- Euro Truck Simulator
- Ultima VII (baking bread y'allllll)
- Tropico (awesome i built a new sweatshop)

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005
...and what about the kick in the groin?

Mister Bates posted:

There's also 'Oolite', the free, open-source remake of the original game, but do not play it without mods - the base game is essentially designed as a framework upon which mods can be installed, and is ludicrously barebones; the real meat of the game is in the modifications. As a result, it's kind of a pain in the rear end to install, as you have to first install the game and then download and install very many mods. There's a not-quite-exhaustive list of mods, or 'OXPs' (Oolite eXpansion Packs), on the wiki here: http://wiki.alioth.net/index.php/OXP_List

If you're fine with a top-down/isometric view, there's Escape Velocity: Nova; there's also a more modern sequel called 'NAEV' (short for 'Not Another Escape Velocity'), but it's not quite finished yet. Perfectly playable, just kinda barebones right now.

If you're a masochist, there's also Derek Smart's 'Battlecruiser Millenium', one of the most overly-hyped games in human history. It's a ludicrously, pointlessly detailed space sim developed pretty much wholly and solely by one amazingly insufferable sperg, and its main claim to fame is the massive and long-running flame wars its developer got into on the Internet with critics of the game, as well as the ludicrous lies he made up about himself over the course of those flame wars. If you're willing to get past one of the worst interfaces ever designed, period, hands down, no exaggeration, some really bizarre design decisions, and if you have a lot of time on your hands, underneath it all is a game with a whole lot of potential and a surprisingly large amount of stuff to do, much of it even fun. Trade, explore the galaxy, send away teams down to interesting planetary sites, assault and capture space stations and colonies for your chosen faction, hold ships hostage and steal their cargo, send marines down to the surface to raid enemy colonies and bases for prestige and experience (or neutral colonies and bases for cargo and money), fight off enemy boarding actions; once you've ranked up enough you can even command a full fleet of your faction's ships and the game becomes more of a strategy game than anything. It's a very love-it-or-hate-it kind of game: there's a very tiny niche of space sim nerds who think the Battlecruiser games are the best games ever made, and everyone else thinks they're some of the worst. Either way, every game in the series is available from the series creator for free now, so there's no harm in giving one of them a try.

I had Oolite and that explains why I didn't "get" it. I didn't use any OXPs, maybe I'll try it again.

Battlecruiser was a game that I didn't try strictly because of the lambasting it got in regards to Derek Smart's bullshit. I'll grab that one too and see if I can wrestle some fun out of it. It sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. Can you compare it to X3 in terms of curve?

Thanks for the suggestions!

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Battlecruiser makes X3 look like tic tac toe. You have to commit large amounts of the manual to memory just to be able to read your interface.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

Funkysauce posted:

I had Oolite and that explains why I didn't "get" it. I didn't use any OXPs, maybe I'll try it again.

Battlecruiser was a game that I didn't try strictly because of the lambasting it got in regards to Derek Smart's bullshit. I'll grab that one too and see if I can wrestle some fun out of it. It sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. Can you compare it to X3 in terms of curve?

Thanks for the suggestions!

That's its major problem, the horribly designed interface turns what should be a fairly easy game into a ridiculously complex one with a learning curve that's less a curve and more of a wall. There are dozens of different screens and none of the hotkeys for them make any sense, nor can they be remapped. It feels like Smart made up the entire interface as he went along, tacking on new things one at a time as he realized he wanted them in there; as a result, there are a lot of options and stats that are in bizarre or nonsensical places, a lot of things that can't be accessed from places you really should be able to access them from, and several parts of the interface that are entirely redundant. The interface is covered in abbreviations that are totally meaningless unless you've read the manual, and even firing a loving missile is an exercise in frustration thanks to all the gibberish you have to learn to read. One of the game's major saving graces is that you can put almost every aspect of micromanagement aboard your ship on AI control and play it like a strategy game, with your crew handling the fine maneuvering and shooting and you handling target selection, crew allocation, damage control, flight destination and the like. If you do that it becomes much easier, but for fine control I think it might actually be one of the few space games that's harder than X3.

I've never tried Vega Strike, but it's supposedly a decent open-world space sim, so you might give that a try.

Oh, and one thing I left out that I just remembered is Hardwar. Hardwar isn't a space sim per se, the entire game takes place on the surface of Titan, but the gameplay is basically your typical fly-around-trading-and-fighting Elite-style game. It's also ridiculously fun and is one of my favorite games of all time, especially with the Hardwar Enhanced mod installed to make the simulated world more dynamic and improve the economy. If you're going to play with Hardwar Enhanced, incidentally, you're really going to want Jimmy's Fixes, which are now next to impossible to find since the community has basically died. Here's the only download link for them I can find. http://lonelymushroom.com/?p=3055 The game itself is now freeware and can be obtained from the only remaining Hardwar fansite, here, along with the various patches and the base files for the Hardwar Enhanced mod: http://www.zedo.hardwar.info/ For Enhanced, download the 'Hardwar Goodies' package from the Patches section of the site, then drop the contents of the HWE_base_UIM06 folder into your Hardwar install directory, followed by the contents of one of the three UIM06_Enhanced2 folders (whichever you prefer, they're all fairly stable and it just comes down to feature list), followed by HardwarEOpt, followed by the files from Jimmy's Fixes. HardwarEOpt can then be used to tweak the mod's options exactly to your liking.

Mister Bates fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Mar 19, 2013

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.

Funkysauce posted:

If you're feeling adventurous, you might like to give Vega Strike a try, it's free. I played it about 5 years ago, and I remembered having fun with it, although it was more than a little rough around the edges. I don't know what it's like right now.

Transcendence is another free Elite-like game that's a whole lot of fun. The controls are top-down and arcadey, but if you can get past that, it is a very interesting and fun take on the genre.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Anyone have any ideas for an xbox or XBLA game that is 2 player coop that is accessible to someone who is 100% inexperienced with gaming and has a lovely attention span? Preferably something not reaction-based.

Edit: Also hopefully something that will be interesting to both myself (seasoned goon gamer) and my gf (new to games).

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

I'm gonna second Transcendence. It's pretty great, if you can get over the controls and age. Also if you have an iPad I'd recommend Star Traders. It's even worse in the graphics department but is incredibly deep. You could also give Evochron: Mercenary a shot (it's on Steam). Or if you really, really, really want a new take on it go for Darkstar One. You don't buy new ships, your ship evolves with more "XP". Whatever you do, don't go for the original Privateer. It's not holding up to age.

So, guys, I tried Sins: Rebellion. Holy crap bombarding planets is the best thing ever. I never want to do anything else, regardless of the strategy. I just want to watch those pretty nukes. I do wish that the nuke blast would move with the planet's rotation though.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

SquadronROE posted:

So, guys, I tried Sins: Rebellion. Holy crap bombarding planets is the best thing ever. I never want to do anything else, regardless of the strategy. I just want to watch those pretty nukes. I do wish that the nuke blast would move with the planet's rotation though.

Play TEC and build novalith cannons.

Kronikle
Jan 31, 2005

yeah well that's just like your opinion, man

VelociBacon posted:

Anyone have any ideas for an xbox or XBLA game that is 2 player coop that is accessible to someone who is 100% inexperienced with gaming and has a lovely attention span? Preferably something not reaction-based.

Edit: Also hopefully something that will be interesting to both myself (seasoned goon gamer) and my gf (new to games).

Have you tried Castlecrashers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirty Karma
Jul 3, 2007
^ I was gonna suggest that and Geometry Wars 2.