Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Godholio posted:

If you're one of the 16 fuckers on the waiting list to join gip on origin you should probably post something so we know who you are and can consider approving you. You'll receive details on what to wear (not much) to initiation.

im not and theres like a 0% chance of me giving enough of a gently caress to even start up and look through origin settings, ever

gently caress ea

money grubbing whores

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
It was actually intended more as a general statement, not directly at you. I let HDI in last night and someone else with a name I recognized, but I don't know who the other 16 are. If they don't speak up in here I'll give them a task to demonstrate their loyalty and willingness to follow orders.

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Godholio posted:

It was actually intended more as a general statement, not directly at you. I let HDI in last night and someone else with a name I recognized, but I don't know who the other 16 are. If they don't speak up in here I'll give them a task to demonstrate their loyalty and willingness to follow orders.

i was trying to make an 'edgy' comment to demonstrate my worthiness

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

You can see how well that went.

Edit: None of the people are in the OP. I was hoping Humble Sea Bass was, I like that name.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Mar 24, 2013

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
False flag LF agents.

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Lurkers.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Steam: Headshot Fairy
XBL: HastyDeparture
I play a lot of poo poo on PC, not so much 360 anymore.

Whatever happened to GiP DEFCON?

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Pufflekins posted:

Lets play some arms 3 you fags

It's weird I don't care about anything as much as goons seem to care about circumcision.

Link?

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Link to what?

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Pufflekins posted:

Link to what?

I assumed there was a hilarious thread where goons were raving about being circumsized/uncircumsized.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

psydude posted:

I assumed there was a hilarious thread where goons were raving about being circumsized/uncircumsized.

It's an ongoing theme that goons hate those who would separate them from their foreskin.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

psydude posted:

It's a banned topic in GBS. It's one of those that as soon as it's mentioned people flip the gently caress out over it.

AIDS CURES FAGGOTS
May 26, 2012

by angerbot

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

Whatever happened to GiP DEFCON?

We need to do this again. Our first and only time was p cool :3:

e:

Here's my updated current game list:

BF3
Arma III
DEFCON
AoE 2 when it comes out
APB Reloaded

AIDS CURES FAGGOTS fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Mar 24, 2013

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
I just impulse-bought Empires: Total War on steam today for $3.75. Is this game any good? I just saw the Total War name and old-timey ship battles and it looked pretty cool.

Also, 10000000 on iphone is a fun game while you are taking a poo poo, and I don't really like cell phone games

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

pkells posted:

I just impulse-bought Empires: Total War on steam today for $3.75. Is this game any good? I just saw the Total War name and old-timey ship battles and it looked pretty cool.

Also, 10000000 on iphone is a fun game while you are taking a poo poo, and I don't really like cell phone games

I played the poo poo out of it for like 3 years. There's a few mods that you should definitely get, but otherwise it's fun as poo poo.

LEGIT WAR CRIMINAL
Aug 29, 2008

by XyloJW
Empire is probably my favorite of the total war series.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Shogun 2 is tremendous. That's my pick.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

holocaust bloopers posted:

Shogun 2 is tremendous. That's my pick.

Agreeing with this. Shogun 2 is fantastic.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

Agreeing with this. Shogun 2 is fantastic.

Have you hosed around with the Fall of the Samurai expansion? I picked it up during a Steam sale but never got around to it.

I boot up the game these days and it just feels impenetrable. Tutorials test my patience, too. Not a fantastic combo for learning a deep game.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Also holy poo poo Dark Souls is on steam for $20 and is an awesome loving game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyA8odjCzZ4

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

holocaust bloopers posted:

Have you hosed around with the Fall of the Samurai expansion? I picked it up during a Steam sale but never got around to it.

I boot up the game these days and it just feels impenetrable. Tutorials test my patience, too. Not a fantastic combo for learning a deep game.

I haven't tried the expac yet. Honestly I've been playing nothing but fighting games and Need for Speed: Most Wanted on my Vita these days.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

Also holy poo poo Dark Souls is on steam for $20 and is an awesome loving game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyA8odjCzZ4

Dark Souls is legitimately a super fun and unique game but holy poo poo does it turn so many people into fags.

"Wow man this game I'm playing is fun I think you-"
"IT'S TOO EASY BECAUSE DARRRRRK SOULLS!

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

HATE CURES TRANNYS posted:

Dark Souls is legitimately a super fun and unique game but holy poo poo does it turn so many people into fags.

"Wow man this game I'm playing is fun I think you-"
"IT'S TOO EASY BECAUSE DARRRRRK SOULLS!

Agreed. The funny thing is that Dark Souls isn't a hard game at all. It's just learning how the enemies attack.

It does have awesome level design, and is a fuckload of fun. I can't wait for DS2.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Bioshock Infinite comes out Tuesday. better be a goddamn great campaign to warrant 60 bucks.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

If you preordered Bioshock you're an idiot

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Fallom posted:

Unless you wanted Xcom as well.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I stopped pre-ordering games after Hitman because that poo poo was disappointing. Well OK I pre-ordered Tomb Raider but that only cost me 26 bucks thanks to Greenman gaming.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Fallom posted:

or you enjoy the game????

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

genderstomper58 posted:

or you enjoy the game????

yeah why didnt u think of the ppl that actually enjoy it geez

check your priveliges, noob

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQBNpwQoTpQ

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Fallom posted:

What? Why?

DrCuntmuffins posted:

yeah why didnt u think of the ppl that actually enjoy it geez

check your priveliges, noob

Ugh

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Godholio posted:

Unless you wanted Xcom as well.

I think XCom was down to like $8 at one point, beats paying $60 for a game and saying "I sure hope it isn't poo poo!"

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Papers Please is the pro choice for gaming this week: http://dukope.com/

I let somebody through even though the sex on their passport didn't match but I read D&D so that's fine, then they threw a bomb at the security guard and killed him

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
im at the point where some dude doesnt give me anything and i cant progress in the story. hooray.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

DrCuntmuffins posted:

im at the point where some dude doesnt give me anything and i cant progress in the story. hooray.

you have to open up the rulebook and click the counter + the rule that says passport required. that one tripped me up the first time too

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Fallom posted:

I let somebody through even though the sex on their passport didn't match but I read D&D so that's fine, then they threw a bomb at the security guard and killed him

lol

LEGIT WAR CRIMINAL
Aug 29, 2008

by XyloJW
Some man and wife were coming through as refugees. Let the dude through cause his paperwork checked out and denied the wife entry cause she didn't have a permit even though she would be killed if she was denied entry, heh. Rules is rules lady.

AIDS CURES FAGGOTS
May 26, 2012

by angerbot
GET IN ON BF3 with moker and I right now!!!

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

LEGIT WAR CRIMINAL posted:

Some man and wife were coming through as refugees. Let the dude through cause his paperwork checked out and denied the wife entry cause she didn't have a permit even though she would be killed if she was denied entry, heh. Rules is rules lady.

How do I tell the guy who just doesn't give me paperwork to gently caress off? I just sit there and stare at him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

HATE CURES TRANNYS posted:

How do I tell the guy who just doesn't give me paperwork to gently caress off? I just sit there and stare at him.

open rule book, click the button in the corner, click empty counter and click rule that says "Passports required"

• Locked thread