Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miko
May 20, 2001

Where I come from, there's no such thing as kryptonite.

SoundMonkey posted:

He e-mailed me his drivers license, his legal name is "B&W".
Wowzers.

I wish my name was something like Mamiya or Carl Zeiss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
If someone can sell me an OM-mount 24mm or 28mm, that'd be hecka cool.

Hdip
Aug 21, 2002
Plus he posted his name in the thread title soooo.

a man a plan a canal
Dec 31, 2004
Fun Shoe

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Cross-post from SA-Mart:

Oh hay, I just called dibs on that if you are willing to wait until tomorrow for my paycheck to deposit.
Was going to get one off amazon, but yours is a much better deal.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

I generally dislike dibs but suuuuure that's fine.

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

A connoisseur of fine junk

Claw Massage posted:

Payment received and will send out lens tomorrow and will come back and post tracking info and all that stuff here when I get it.

edit: Lens Shipped via USPS, estimated delivery of 3/21/13.

20130319-002 by LeeMHarp, on Flickr

Some other things; The lens has a circular polarizer on it, easy enough to unscrew if you don't want it, but its good enough for protecting the front. Also, the lens is locked in place at 17mm; please be sure to unlock it before trying to force it open.

Arrived today! Love it so much already. Thanks! <3

moondabor
Oct 23, 2003

Nyoro~n MUSASHI
Got a X100 for sale. I would like to ship only to the ConUS. There are some scratches on the body. Works great, no problems. Only getting selling it because I have a X100s on the way :toot:

$700? I live in SoCal so if you local pickup, I'll knock it down a bit.

EDIT: Down to $650. Open to offers also.

Sold!

moondabor fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Apr 5, 2013

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR
I'm selling 5 (five) wire-handled modern plastic double darkslide 4x5 film holders. As far as I can tell, they're all light-tight. They're in good condition but all have some writing on them. White-out will solve that problem pretty easily. I'm only selling these because I bought some newer holders and don't need these.

I'd like $30 shipped US or $40 shipped international.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

I agree to sell Bud my a580 for $525, shipped via USPS priority mail. Here are photos of the camera; photos taken by the camera are tagged with "a580" on my Flickr.

DSC00168_3000 by Kelly_Davis, on Flickr

DSC00169_3000 by Kelly_Davis, on Flickr

DSC00170_3000 by Kelly_Davis, on Flickr

DSC00171_3000 by Kelly_Davis, on Flickr

DSC00172_3000 by Kelly_Davis, on Flickr

DSC00174_3000 by Kelly_Davis, on Flickr

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Quite Polite Like Walter Cronkite

Bob Socko posted:

I agree to sell Bud my a580 for $525, shipped via USPS priority mail. Here are photos of the camera; photos taken by the camera are tagged with "a580" on my Flickr.
Agreed, thanks
edit: camera received, all is well

Bud fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Mar 28, 2013

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.

Iced posted:

Still interested. I'll be e-mailing you.

Just a note that I'll be meeting up with Iced in person sometime next weekend to sell him my Tamron 17-50 non-VC for Canon, since we got in contact via the thread.

McMadCow
Jan 19, 2005

With our rifles and grenades and some help from God.

MrBlandAverage posted:

I'm selling 5 (five) wire-handled modern plastic double darkslide 4x5 film holders. As far as I can tell, they're all light-tight. They're in good condition but all have some writing on them. White-out will solve that problem pretty easily. I'm only selling these because I bought some newer holders and don't need these.

I'd like $30 shipped US or $40 shipped international.

DIBS for a sale to the UK.

You can reach me at mcmadcow at gmail dot blah blah.

RustedChrome
Jun 10, 2007

"do not hold the camera obliquely, or the world will seem to be on an inclined plane."
SOLD Selling: Lensbaby Composer kit for Canon EF $150 incl. shipping in USA
Selling all my Lensbaby gear since I no longer shoot Canon. I've had a lot of fun with this setup. I know a lot of folks consider it a gimmick but it really did help me to get some creative shots that I'd never have gotten any other way. This is compatible with all of the Compeoser accossories.
Set includes:
Lensbaby Composer, Selective Focus Lens
Double Glass Optic
Optic Kit, including Single Glass, Plastic and Pinhole/Zone Plate lens inserts.
Lensbaby "Muse" case for Composer
Creative Aperture kit (Heart, Star and 4 blanks so you can cut your own)
Macro Lens Kit, including +4, +10 lenses and case.
"Banjo" aperture tool with aperture Discs.
Instruction manuals.
Boxes for everything except the Muse

This complete set would be $377 new, I'm offering it to goons for a fraction of that! You can't afford to not save so much!
Ask anyone who's purchased from me here and they'll tell you my gear is well cared for and well packed when I ship it to you.

Some shots I've taken
Double Glass

Star Aperture

Heart Aperture

RustedChrome fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Mar 26, 2013

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

McMadCow posted:

DIBS for a sale to the UK.

You can reach me at mcmadcow at gmail dot blah blah.

Film holders SOLD to this man. They'll be in the mail tomorrow.

Ferris Bueller
May 12, 2001

"It is his fault he didn't lock the garage."

Pmed you about this

False Toaster
Dec 29, 2006

Stupidity, its both physically and mentally painful.
If anyone is interesting I'm letting go of the 7D that I bought on KEH over a month ago with a ton of extra goodies (2 lenses, camera bag, card, ring, etc) for $1150. Or best offer, provided you don't low ball. Both the camera and lenses still have about less than 5 months of warranty. Thread is in the SA Mart, but if anyone is interested you can PM me or reply here.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3540227

flummox
Jul 17, 2004
I want a shoehorn, the kind with teeth.
Super clean Canon 40D. Functions flawlessly, looks great. Under 9000 actuations according to EOSInfo. Comes complete with batteries, a 2 gig CF card, charger and Opteka grip. $350 shipped to CONUS. my address is solsen3@verizon.net.

RustedChrome
Jun 10, 2007

"do not hold the camera obliquely, or the world will seem to be on an inclined plane."

Ferris Bueller posted:

Pmed you about this

Lensbaby set sold to "Ferris Bueller", Tracking # provided.
Enjoy!

Ferris Bueller
May 12, 2001

Thanks for the quick ship! If it shows it delivered on your end and I don't post something that day, it's because I'm out on a trip until Saturday.

False Toaster
Dec 29, 2006

Stupidity, its both physically and mentally painful.
Price dropped to $1000. I'm open to offers.

tijag
Aug 6, 2002

tijag posted:

Selling my almost brand new SB-700. I'd guess it fired off less than 50 flashes total, comes complete with the stand, the gels, the diffuser. Perfect condition etc.

Looking for $300 shipped to anywhere in the 48 states. I can ship it elsewhere but we'd have to discussing shipping costs to your location.

PM me or email me tim dot glaser at gmail dot com

Thanks!

Price drop to $285 shipped anywhere in the 48 states. This is a good deal! Flash is basically brand new!

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
GUYS LISTEN UP

I'm selling my Hasselblad 500cm, OR trading for a FUJI X100. Come on, got a Fuji X100s on the way? Feel like trading your old X100 for the badass Ferrari of film cameras?

Like I said, it's a 500cm black/chrome body with waist-level finder, Brightscreen (w/ split prism) upgrade, Zeiss Planar T* 80mm f/2.8 lens (with lens cap, unpictured), and A12 back. You wanna take me up on this deal!! I'll even throw in the super-sexy leather strap.

Price is $750 shipped anywhere in the continental US. But really, the money is just going toward an X100. Due to my new life situation, I won't have the time or money for film like I used to.

Camera is in fantastic shape. The only little niggle is that the first two frames on the roll will overlap by maybe 2 millimeters. It may be an easy fix in the A12 back. Everything else is flawless, glass has no scratches or fungus or haze.

Count Thrashula fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Mar 28, 2013

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

QPZIL posted:

GUYS LISTEN UP

I'm selling my Hasselblad 500cm, OR trading for a FUJI X100. Come on, got a Fuji X100s on the way? Feel like trading your old X100 for the badass Ferrari of film cameras?

Like I said, it's a 500cm black/chrome body with waist-level finder, Brightscreen (w/ split prism) upgrade, Zeiss Planar T* 80mm f/2.8 lens (with lens cap, unpictured), and A12 back. You wanna take me up on this deal!! I'll even throw in the super-sexy leather strap.

Price is $750 shipped anywhere in the continental US. But really, the money is just going toward an X100. Due to my new life situation, I won't have the time or money for film like I used to.

Camera is in fantastic shape. The only little niggle is that the first two frames on the roll will overlap by maybe 2 millimeters. It may be an easy fix in the A12 back. Everything else is flawless, glass has no scratches or fungus or haze.

Oh god, i hate you. Someone buy/trade this before i decide i wanna shoot film.

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever
Spring cleaning time-

and more detail shots in the album
Tamron 90mm SP 52b version with box, case, manual, unfilled warranty card and little shop cardboard foldy deal. Excellent condition, sharp as a tack, no marks on the elements or oil on the blades. There's a little bump in the barrel, see gallery, but is purely cosmetic. No adaptall mount included. $120 shipped to CONUS

FD mount adaptall, light use with cap $15 shipped to CONUS. Will include with 90mm free if you like.

Vivitar 28mm f/2.5 (kiron) in N/AI F-mount, comes with useless sky filter, slip on front cap, rear cap and gross carrying case. Aperture ring is shallow enough that you should be fine using it with non-retracting indexing tab bodies, but do so at your risk. Had no troubles with it on my N90s. Make an offer.

Not really interested in trades outside of K or KA adaptall mounts or KA lenses.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

Musket posted:

Oh god, i hate you. Someone buy/trade this before i decide i wanna shoot film.

This! It's going on eBay tonight, but wanted to give Goons first dibs.

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Anybody selling a Canon 85mm f1.8?

FasterThanLight
Mar 26, 2003

Documenting that I am trading the Canon 5D kit that I posted a few pages back + cash to QPZIL for the 500CM posted above.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

FasterThanLight posted:

Documenting that I am trading the Canon 5D kit that I posted a few pages back + cash to QPZIL for the 500CM posted above.

Confirming this.

krnhotwings
May 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer

QPZIL posted:

GUYS LISTEN UP

Perfect timing! PM sent.

e: whoops, looks like it's already been claimed.

krnhotwings fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Mar 30, 2013

Ferris Bueller
May 12, 2001

RustedChrome posted:

Lensbaby set sold to "Ferris Bueller", Tracking # provided.
Enjoy!

Just got home and opened the lens baby set. Thanks again and look forward to playing with it. Would buy again from RustedChrome.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
Maybe more relevant in the first DSLR thread, but I'm a complete loving idiot who can't comprehend thread rules.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

SoundMonkey fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Apr 1, 2013

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

SoundMonkey posted:

:siren:RULES CHANGE:siren:

As of this post, all prices must be posted in Bitcoins, and all items worth more than 0.65 BTC must have a username in the image. Due to the instability of global currencies, this is really the only fair option, and I think will solve a lot of the payment processor woes of folks in the thread, since Bitcoin doesn't have transaction fees and is the easiest way to pay somebody over the internet.

So yes, from this point on, post prices only in BTC, and let's get people excited about this whole decentralized currency thing!

OUR DAY HAS COME.

So on a serious (non-April-Fools) note, I have a (non-Canon) battery grip for a 60D that I bought by accident, thinking it was for the 6D, then got too busy to return during the return window. The little bit that tells the camera that the battery door is closed didn't align with my 6D, and so I broke it off, thinking that since it used the right type of batteries that it might work anyways if I could get it to fit and tripped the battery door latch. It didn't, so I ordered the correct grip for my camera, from the same company (Meica, I believe), and it works fine.

End result, I have a third-party 60D battery grip that should work fine if you can jury-rig the latch sensor, and no use for it, so if someone wants to pay me for shipping, consider it yours. I can't verify that it works, though, since again, it's not the right grip for my camera. PM me if you want the thing! Shipping would be FedEx from 14450, if you're curious. I can get some photos of the thing and the latch that I mean if anyone wants them.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
FasterThanLight, the 5D came and is in great condition and was well packed. Thanks!

It's heavy as poo poo though, I'm gonna get quite a workout!

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Ceci n'est pas un post.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

up uP UP!

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Startyde posted:

Spring cleaning time-

and more detail shots in the album
Tamron 90mm SP 52b version with box, case, manual, unfilled warranty card and little shop cardboard foldy deal. Excellent condition, sharp as a tack, no marks on the elements or oil on the blades. There's a little bump in the barrel, see gallery, but is purely cosmetic. No adaptall mount included. $120 shipped to CONUS

Hi there.

I'm potentially interested in your Tamron, but I hope you'll let me bug you with some questions first.

I'm not very familiar with the Adaptalls. The googles tell me that I should be able to go on Amazon and grab an adapter ring and slap this thing on my Nikon. When you hook this thing to your Canon, does it autofocus? Or if it's manual, does it talk to the camera enough for the camera to light up the focus indicator, or is it strictly 100% manual? Does it meter? Can I use it on a full-frame DSLR or is it intended for a smaller sensor like an EF-S lens?

Looking around it seems that this is a really solid lens for portraits and close-in work and I'm looking for something like that right now, so unless there's something I'm missing I'd probably like to buy this lens.

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.
e: sold dis

dakana fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Apr 9, 2013

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever

Phanatic posted:

does it autofocus? Or if it's manual, does it talk to the camera enough for the camera to light up the focus indicator, or is it strictly 100% manual? Does it meter? Can I use it on a full-frame DSLR or is it intended for a smaller sensor like an EF-S lens?

Adaptall was the most advanced, to my knowledge, multiple mount system. Using mounts that support it, it will communicate aperture index information for automatic open aperture metering, it is not an autofocus system. On nikon, you're all set, the AI and the late N/AI adapters have indexing tabs and will meter on any non-crippled DSLR. Before I jumped ship to MFT, nikon was what I primarily used it on. AFAIK, Nikon does not rely on the horseshoe contact thingee for focus confirmation dot. It is a film lens. Works great on full frame, 1.5 and 2x crop, ime.
For the EFers who may be wondering there WAS an official EF mount but it was short lived, there are third party ones out there. I don't believe any of the current 3rd party adapters support open-aperture metering. The only third party mount I've used for any camera has been the fotodiox one on MFT and it works a treat.

quote:

Looking around it seems that this is a really solid lens for portraits and close-in work and I'm looking for something like that right now, so unless there's something I'm missing I'd probably like to buy this lens.

It's one of the best macro lenses I've used and the only thing I prefer over it for portraits is Tamron's 135, though it's way too long on crop. I'm only selling because I've got a few of them. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Startyde posted:

Adaptall was the most advanced, to my knowledge, multiple mount system. Using mounts that support it, it will communicate aperture index information for automatic open aperture metering, it is not an autofocus system. On nikon, you're all set, the AI and the late N/AI adapters have indexing tabs and will meter on any non-crippled DSLR. Before I jumped ship to MFT, nikon was what I primarily used it on. AFAIK, Nikon does not rely on the horseshoe contact thingee for focus confirmation dot.

Well, then, if that means I can buy one of these:

http://www.keh.com/camera/Tamron-Adaptall-Lenses-Miscellaneous-Accessories/1/sku-TL3999910869805?r=FE

and get a sharp 90mm 2.5 that will meter on my d600 then I will buy that Tamron.

And I think it does mean that, so correct me if I'm wrong, but otherwise, yeah, let's do this.

• Locked thread