Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rasselas
Oct 26, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT FUCKIN' TRANNIES HARASSING GLORIOUS UNIMPEACHABLE WEBCOMIC ARTIST TOM SIDDELL WITH THEIR FALSE CLAIMS TO VICTIMHOOD, THE CODDLED FUCKS! STIFF UPPER LIP! I'M A TREMENDOUS JACKASS WHO CAN'T FATHOM ANYTHING OUTSIDE MY BUBBLE! TUMBLRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Oh god, that is so very good. If I had any funds, I'd snag it.

I actually did think Tom used a real pigeon for this picture. But the reveal is just as cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

Please don't troll me online

Parts Kit posted:

Just a few days until the next chapter!

Is it okay if I take this? It's so awesome.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
Sure, it's up for grabs. Here's a bigger one before I delete the psd.

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

Please don't troll me online
Thanks! I feel so cool now.

I just started this comic a couple of weeks before the two-week City Face intermission started. It's so frustrating to get caught up on a comic and then have to start waiting for more content :argh: I do really appreciate that Tom is so consistent, though, that's a big problem with a lot of webcomics.

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

Nab him, jab him, tab him, grab him - stop that pigeon NOW!

I love this! Might need to get it as an av later if no one else is using it. Urban birds, best birds. :allears: RIP Laundry List.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Well, that's sinister.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

cptn_dr posted:

Well, that's sinister.

Looks like a right-handed claw to me, but hard to tell.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Aw what I thought City Face time was over- Oh.

Tunicate posted:

Looks like a right-handed claw to me, but hard to tell.

Fantastic.

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.
I guess this is the chemistry chapter! :dance:

The Sin of Onan
Oct 11, 2012

And below,
watched by eyes of steel
we dreamt
That's a pigeon foot, right? I guess we're going to see baby City Face this chapter.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The Sin of Onan posted:

That's a pigeon foot, right? I guess we're going to see baby City Face this chapter.

It's not a pigeon foot. Pigeon feet are red and only have three forward-facing toes.

Cyphoderus
Apr 21, 2010

I'll have you know, foxes have the finest call in nature

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

It's not a pigeon foot. Pigeon feet are red and only have three forward-facing toes.
It is certainly a bird's foot, however :eng101:

And upon further thought, pidgeons' feet have back toes and it very well be one. No way to tell, really, except that it's a bird.

Cyphoderus fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Apr 1, 2013

faxmaster
Nov 1, 2004

I can see all of the colors.

Meowjesty posted:

I guess this is the chemistry chapter! :dance:

'Cat'alyst, chemistry and birds. Anyone care to take a guess at who this chapter might be about?

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Eglamore. :colbert:

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Eaglemore.

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

Might be a Tic-Toc foot!

Also, check out the icon for this chapter in the listing under the comic. It looks like a marble hangin' out with some leaves and grass, maybe on the forest floor?

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
You know the foot COULD be Alistair's. Kat did just get a love letter, and the difficulty of handwriting a note while also maintaining status as a bird could explain it being presented on dot-matrix printer paper.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

AE-35 Unit posted:

Might be a Tic-Toc foot!

Also, check out the icon for this chapter in the listing under the comic. It looks like a marble hangin' out with some leaves and grass, maybe on the forest floor?

It looks like it has Coyote's colors, so maybe it's one of his eyes?

Rasamune
Jan 19, 2011

MORT
MORT
MORT

Onean posted:

It looks like it has Coyote's colors, so maybe it's one of his eyes?

Or it's just a marble with the primary colors in it, two out of three of which are also on Coyote

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

FunkyAl posted:

You know the foot COULD be Alistair's. Kat did just get a love letter, and the difficulty of handwriting a note while also maintaining status as a bird could explain it being presented on dot-matrix printer paper.

Except for this: http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/?p=255

EDIT: I guess "saw" could be a technicality, though I highly doubt that comic meant anything other than "and Alistair's story is done".

Cannonballoon fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Apr 2, 2013

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Rasamune posted:

Or it's just a marble with the primary colors in it, two out of three of which are also on Coyote

This is also true.

Dogdoo 8
Sep 22, 2011

AE-35 Unit posted:

Might be a Tic-Toc foot!

I checked this earlier today, the Tic-Tocs have purple feet. They are also shaped differently.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Maybe Jones finally caves in to popular demand and draws a dinosaur.

PubicMice
Feb 14, 2012

looking for information on posts

AE-35 Unit posted:

I guess "saw" could be a technicality, though I highly doubt that comic meant anything other than "and Alistair's story is done".

http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/?p=292

I wouldn't put it past Tea-san to do this twice.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat
Well, I don't know what's happening, but Annie is having fun.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Smitty's shoulder thinks green forest fires are funny.

Madrox
Jan 31, 2001

Does whatever
a multiple can.
Aaaannnd I'm immediately intrigued. "Let's get right to it", indeed. Smitty does not seem to be having nearly as much fun as Annie though.

Dodgeball
Sep 24, 2003

Oh no! Dodgeball is really scary!
Well, I guess you just had to have been there...

Fecha
Nov 4, 2006

Did I... did I miss anything important?
It almost seems like Smitty's running from something.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Fecha posted:

It almost seems like Smitty's running from something.

I think he's just spooked by the setting.

SomniumObmutum
Jul 23, 2007

The more smug foxes the better I always say.

Dienes posted:

Eaglemore.

Who?

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Calm your tits, Annie. You look retarded.

seravid
Apr 21, 2010

Let me tell you of the world I used to know
Good to see Annie - having learned her lesson - acting cautious and composed in the Forest and no longer treating it as her own personal playground.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
This could be Red, who just took shape of Annie, as far as the expression is concerned.

Or we're in Zimmyworld again.

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

Or it's Ysengrin and theres been a skip forward of a few months and Annie has just become use to being randomly attacked by Ysengrin and so laughs it off, having learnt how to avoid him. While Smitty is still loving terrified :smith:

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
I don't know what's going on but I love everything about this page.

Maybe it's just seeing Annie legit happy for once, but the crazy cackling looks good on her.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!
The way she's just kind of madly laughing makes me think of Coyote, I have to admit I don't expect him to be a particularly good influence on the girl :sigh:

ShadeofBlue
Mar 17, 2011

PubicMice posted:

http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/?p=292

I wouldn't put it past Tea-san to do this twice.

I thought this was accurate, though wasn't it?

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

RabidWeasel posted:

The way she's just kind of madly laughing makes me think of Coyote, I have to admit I don't expect him to be a particularly good influence on the girl :sigh:

Same, looking at it not long after waking, it made me half wonder if it could be Coyote taking Annie's form just to mess with Smitty.

I'm looking forward to seeing Smitty/Parley in the forest doing their things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

ShadeofBlue posted:

I thought this was accurate, though wasn't it?

We all thought the two year mark meant her dad would be showing up. Instead, we got a cryptic phone message that wasn't even meant for Annie herself. "Hear from him" panned out a little too literally.