Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Is that Tanahashi?

Certainly is. It was from some photo-op during a WWE tour in 2008 when Tanahashi was a 2-time champ already. Have some Yuji Nagata

e: Note in the background, his good buddy Prince Devi-

@fergaldevitt posted:

@KINGFALE f*ck blue justice!
...oh :(

dsriggs fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Apr 7, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
That's even better than the Tanahashi picture because Nagata is a WCW alumni

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Briley Pierce, WWE developmental talent posted:

Rock and Brock have that really really really really really really really really really really really really really good whey protein

Maybe I should have stuck an "ex" before the "WWE developmental talent" bit.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
https://twitter.com/nicoleandbri/status/321051739811876864

:smith:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Maybe I should have stuck an "ex" before the "WWE developmental talent" bit.

Don't worry, his brother has so much pull within the WWE that hahahahahahahaahahahahaha

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe

They were bumped when Vince saw Sandow's gear and was offended

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Steen time

Kevin Steen posted:

@TheRock Doesn't it feel great to call your opponent a motherfucker in the ring? I do it on a regular basis!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I love Judah Friedlander.

@JudahWorldChamp posted:

Sign I made when @BrockLesnar smashed @tripleH through a table at #wrestlemania pic.twitter.com/i4yEYO4778

@JudahWorldChamp posted:

Sign I made when @tripleH defeated @BrockLesnar at #wrestlemania pic.twitter.com/FpyFqTe0oY

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

This was the saddest thing I've seen about Mania:

@BrodusClay posted:

In life we have set backs and disappointments sometimes you need your heartbroken to know how much you love it

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Nut Bunnies posted:

They were bumped when Vince saw Sandow's gear and was offended

I'm offended that his ankles are so tiny.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

sportsgenius86 posted:

This was the saddest thing I've seen about Mania:

That is super sad to hear from him. Honestly I was looking forward to his match. There's always next year, I guess. :smith:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

sunsweet posted:

That is super sad to hear from him. Honestly I was looking forward to his match. There's always next year, I guess. :smith:

What sucks is there is a pretty good chance that was his only shot at a main card WM match, especially one with a storyline.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

MassRanTer posted:

What sucks is there is a pretty good chance that was his only shot at a main card WM match, especially one with a storyline.

Last year he had a bigger Wrestlemania moment than he deserved (at the time) or will ever get again.

This year that honor went to Fandango.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Eddie Kingston is in the process of a losing his poo poo crescendo on twitter:

@ChikaraKingston posted:

After this weekend I must say the wrestling business is in trouble on the indies. That is all im going to say about that......

@ChikaraKingston posted:

But moving forward Im still grand champ and the best champion in america today wrestling for the best promotion in america today....

@ChikaraKingston posted:

I have reached two of my goals in wrestling so I have no doubt I will reach my third but not final goal. Because I am driven to get away.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Gran Akuma (@__AKUMA) posted:

@ChikaraKingston Riiight, every major indy drawing their biggest crowds ever. What are we gonna do?! #TheSkyIsFalling

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
The indies are expanding but the talent pool is shrinking. Guys who are getting too big are getting signed, and there's not enough people to step up and take their place. It's only a matter of time before Callahan, Gargano, and Adam Cole are signed.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Flameingblack posted:

The indies are expanding but the talent pool is shrinking. Guys who are getting too big are getting signed, and there's not enough people to step up and take their place. It's only a matter of time before Callahan, Gargano, and Adam Cole are signed.

He's being a baby about how the fans have been treating him because his poo poo is growing stale and the Chikara fans care more about flippydos than strong style slow wrestling.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

KungFu Grip posted:

He's being a baby about how the fans have been treating him because his poo poo is growing stale and the Chikara fans care more about flippydos than strong style slow wrestling.
Is that true? Because CHIKARA fans love Joshi & British wrestling. Strong Style is fine, but Eddie Kingston does more selling than anything else and it makes a match drag much longer than it should. He's got the title, he's not an underdog anymore.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Flameingblack posted:

Is that true? Because CHIKARA fans love Joshi & British wrestling. Strong Style is fine, but Eddie Kingston does more selling than anything else and it makes a match drag much longer than it should. He's got the title, he's not an underdog anymore.

He's literally mad because a fan said he was John Cena

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Iron Sheik posted:

The Dolph Ziggler WWE Champion now he become Iron Sheik class. Still the Big E the big piece of poo poo

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

@WWEAJLee posted:

Ow.

:allears:

For context:

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Whooooooooooooo

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Tommy Dreamer posted:

Why is ECW trending? Did I die?

Also something I thought funny, I just noticed this is Curt Hawkins' banner image on his Twitter. There's a guy who has no delusions about his place in the wrestling world.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

@WWESheamus posted:

Just wrassled Randy on RAW. Anyone notice?? #ManiaFallout #NJChantMob

Yeah if you didn't see Raw....

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

e: nevermind

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Ahaha, I missed this earlier.

@Wrestlezonecom posted:

BREAKING NEWS: New Jersey crowd announced as 2014 Hall of Fame inductee

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Perry Normal posted:

Also something I thought funny, I just noticed this is Curt Hawkins' banner image on his Twitter. There's a guy who has no delusions about his place in the wrestling world.

That's called living the dream. Look who laid you out. gently caress yes.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?

AJ posted:

If I wasn't forced to wear a padded bra, that E backhand would've hurt pretty bad. #WonderBrasSaveLives #MilesBeneathTheSurface

Big E posted:

@WWEAJLee My deepest apologies, 'lil sis. I'll be in a prop plane skywriting my regret ASAP.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Gaylord Plower posted:

Last year he had a bigger Wrestlemania moment than he deserved (at the time) or will ever get again.

This year that honor went to Fandango.

Well, Brodus shouldn't have lost to him on NXT. :colbert:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

AJ to Big E posted:

I'm going to punch you in the same spot. For revenge, and also because I'm jealous of your rack.

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008
Big E does have some big titties I'll give him that.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I can't point to any single tweet, but Ezekiel Jackson has an amazing twitter.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

MassRanTer posted:

I can't point to any single tweet, but Ezekiel Jackson has an amazing twitter.

Never read it. But unless he has some cuts on there then he's still irrelevant.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

KungFu Grip posted:

That sort of reminds me that Homicide apparently said he's retiring after this year because he thinks that wrestling on the indies has become about fast-paced movez 'n flips sprints as opposed to storytelling and it's not a change he likes.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I joined twitter to tell Fandango he's awesome

@WWEFandango posted:

#saymyname #singmymusic
:allears: Oh Fandango

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Liar Lyre posted:

I joined twitter to tell Fandango he's awesome

:allears: Oh Fandango

You better follow Big E. too. If not you'll regret it.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Deadpool posted:

You better follow Big E. too. If not you'll regret it.

Done and done. Anyone else I should follow?

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Liar Lyre posted:

Big E. is actually the only wrestler I follow on Twitter because he's so drat funny. So I have no idea.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Liar Lyre posted:

I get a laugh out of Regal and Punk more often than not. Wade Barrett does some nice old school heeling on there, telling fans to piss off when they ask for retweets and the like. Daniel Bryan seems like he'll go months without tweeting and then all of a sudden he'll tweet 30 times listing all the things that must suck about being Hornswoggle that he and Ted DiBiase can come up with while they're waiting for 'swoggle to finish up in the crapper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax
Wade Barrett's an interesting follow because he'll tell some people to piss off and other times he'll be super nice when he's sent a complimentary tweet. Also, he posts about meet and greets totally out of character, encouraging people to come say hello.