Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy

signalnoise posted:

I am highly tempted to trash every option that isn't mainly dried fruit, flapjacks, or summer berry dipper thing.

...and then make another account to get them twice a week...

You know, it may not hurt to just send customer service an email professing your love for their Graze box, and unfortunately your significant other who eats most of it before you have a chance to read what the contents are. Ask if you can get a second box delivered and tell them you would gladly pay the five bucks just to be able to actually enjoy a box without having to stab *insert name here* with a fork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I'd really love an invite code at Kramersux at gmail dot com.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
For 5bux this is pretty fun, but they'd make a killing selling their sauces and flapjacks separate. I haven't had a sauce I didn't like and the flapjacks are solid. Their chocolate nut mixes can be hit or miss along with any pretzel and nut combo.

baquerd
Jul 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

cheese eats mouse posted:

For 5bux this is pretty fun, but they'd make a killing selling their sauces and flapjacks separate. I haven't had a sauce I didn't like and the flapjacks are solid. Their chocolate nut mixes can be hit or miss along with any pretzel and nut combo.

They're actually smuggling the flapjacks in as it is, granola bars that tasty are illegal to import because they create unfair competition with domestic products.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

baquerd posted:

They're actually smuggling the flapjacks in as it is, granola bars that tasty are illegal to import because they create unfair competition with domestic products.

So true. American granola bars are now pure crap to me. I should just start making my own, but I'm a lazy cook.

psychic onion
Jul 2, 2005
salt dwarf enemy no. 1
Sounds like a great gift. Interested in a code via PM or email: psychiconion at gmail

Alipes
Sep 6, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Just a heads up, I just got a cardboard bunny in the mail from Graze with a link to answer a question and it gave me another invite code! LITERALLY A BIRD was next on the list as far as I could tell, so I sent a PM asking if he needed one. But hopefully more folks will start getting these bunnies in the mail and we can share some more invites!

Iymarra
Oct 4, 2010

Survived AGDQ 2018 Awful Games block!
Grimey Drawer

demonR6 posted:

You know, it may not hurt to just send customer service an email professing your love for their Graze box, and unfortunately your significant other who eats most of it before you have a chance to read what the contents are. Ask if you can get a second box delivered and tell them you would gladly pay the five bucks just to be able to actually enjoy a box without having to stab *insert name here* with a fork.

I'm not sure if the system varies for other parts of the world, but for the UK Graze I can specify to have another weekly box at the same or different day of the week, in addition to 'one off' orderings.

See down here if anyone wishes to try and adjust their box count.

Sneak peek at my next box shows things I've had before - Macaroon (coconut, amaretti drops and white chocolate), Billionare's Shortbread (Milk choc drops, fudge, cranberries and almonds), Lightly Toasted Pistachios (Absolutely gorgeous, they've ignited a liking for pistachio nuts I never knew I had) and Tropical Daquiri (Lime infused raisins, mango and pineapple)

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy

Innerguard posted:

I'm not sure if the system varies for other parts of the world, but for the UK Graze I can specify to have another weekly box at the same or different day of the week, in addition to 'one off' orderings.

See down here if anyone wishes to try and adjust their box count.

I am in the US, I searched high and low all over my account settings and this is not an option. Why, why must you mock me with your ability to order more than one delicious box? What have I done to deserve this from you?

kiffkin
Feb 13, 2007

Fool! Women called Nyla are always spies!

demonR6 posted:

I am in the US, I searched high and low all over my account settings and this is not an option. Why, why must you mock me with your ability to order more than one delicious box? What have I done to deserve this from you?
On the UK site it's in the deliveries tab on the right hand side, to the right of the your last boxes bit and feed your friends code. There's also an option to postpone boxes while you're on holiday (US: vacation) on the same page. I tried looking for the US page to see if I could find it for you but it just defaults me back to the UK page :( .

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

Tried Bonnie Wee Oatbakes and you can put me firmly in the love column. I didn't expect the onion marmalade to be quite that sweet on the first bite, but it was very, very good. Definitely see how some people might not dig it if they're not enormous onion fans though.

And I'm definitely going to try making homemade flapjacks sometime soon.

Active666
Apr 3, 2009

Alipes posted:

Just a heads up, I just got a cardboard bunny in the mail from Graze with a link to answer a question and it gave me another invite code! LITERALLY A BIRD was next on the list as far as I could tell, so I sent a PM asking if he needed one. But hopefully more folks will start getting these bunnies in the mail and we can share some more invites!

Not to be a prick, but according to the invite chain a few pages back I was next. I've been waiting for two months now, so if someone could drop me a code I'd really appreciate it. I can also go back through the thread and sort out the invite chain if someone wants so that we can get this going in an organized fashion again.

Alipes
Sep 6, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Sorry about that Active666, I hadn't been keeping up with the chain. I hadn't sent my code to anyone yet, just asked if he needed it because it hadn't been updated for a while. I sent it to your e-mail address though, enjoy!

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I started the new chain up after finding someone on twitter with a code, going by the next request after mine. So blame me for not going to find the old list :v:. But yeah, restarting the list would be a good idea.

TheBandOffice
Nov 4, 2009
If I could get a code, I would love you.

hacking4food at gmail.com

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Can you post the most recent list so people can follow it along, crossing names off and adding as necessary.

LikeFunOnlyBoring
Sep 3, 2008
So, because I wanted to see how far down the list I was, I compiled a list of all people that have asked for codes. I figured I'd post it here. This is the list as far as I could tell. If I missed something, let me know.

Vampire Panties - Didn't say (PMs?)
hedonista - PMs
Reverend Joe - presidentforlife at g mail
schunoko - schunoko at g mail
The Stewart - PMs
demozthenes - threexonefourone at g mail
Abbeh - donrufie at g mail
pacmania90 - PMs
d3lness - Didn't Say (PMs?)
UtinniOnTheRocks - utinniontherocks at g mail or PMs
Zombie Octopus - octopuszombie at hot mail or PMs
Daev - daevaflaev at g mail or PMs
Colt Cannon - bionicpope at g mail or PMs
Nolanar - Tusz42 at g mail
Anxious Guinea Pig - rmerrill160 g mail
El Jebus - jebus.drifts at g mail
Squiggly - taylorna25 at g mail or PMs
Tender Child Loins - hotdogday46 at g mail or PMs
funzo2226 - PMs
Allahu Snackbar - Didn't say (PMs?)
Mrs. Glottis - leahbeah at g mail
da 2pocolypse - dmlord2 at g mail
Crunchtime - derek.smith423 at g mail
Sheldrake - PMs
iostream.h - iostream.header at g mail
Rubicon - drakenorden at g mail
Corkscrew - corkscrew at g mail
Pile of Kittens - non.applicable at g mail
convict - broduderson at g mail
Samswing - samswing85 at g mail or PMs
Dazerbeams - d.e.monier at g mail
err - kevangallagher at g mail
Mikey Purp - mikeviola at g mail
Xovaan - xovann at g mail
SaberToothedPie - clm805 at g mail
Praelin - PMs
BlueInkAlchemist - PMs (maybe got from RavenousElegance?)
TangentEnigma - johnquincyadams at g mail
Oae Ui - PMs
Howling Bells - PMs
MadFriarAvelyn - PMs
Alereon - Didn't say (PMs?)
eggrolled - eggrolled at live.com
cementsocks - cementsocks at g mail
d00kie - evolve555 at hot mail
LikeFunOnlyBoring - legend_224 at lycos
Tourette Meltdown - PMs
illcendiary - PMs
Toshimo - toshimo at toshimo.com
Business Gorillas - Kramersux at g mail
psychic onion - psychiconion at g mail
TheBandOffice - hacking4food at g mail

LikeFunOnlyBoring fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Apr 9, 2013

AreYouStillThere
Jan 14, 2010

Well you're just going to have to get over that.

And to think, this poor site had never heard of :goon: before. Those poor fools.

Seriously though, if I get any sort of invite code, I will send it out to the list immediately. Thank you for compiling this, I'm really loving the boxes I've gotten so far. The lord's work sir, the lord's work.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
So long as everyone who gets a code, shares it with the person next in line and edits the list in the process we should be fine. Then again there is always someone who cannot follow instructions and ruins it for everyone.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

I didn't manage to make it on the list. I should be right before Anxious Guinea Pig.

Nolanar posted:

This looks like a great way to break my "apple at work every day" rut. Throw me on the wait list, please! Tusz42 at gmail.

Thanks for compiling that, though!

Goon Danton fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Apr 9, 2013

LikeFunOnlyBoring
Sep 3, 2008

Nolanar posted:

I didn't manage to make it on the list. I should be right before Anxious Guinea Pig.

Thanks for compiling that, though!

I edited to post to put you in there. Sorry about that!

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
I accept PMs, thanks LFOB

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Yeah, this already got sorted out but I'd already gotten mine, given it to the next goon and they gave it to the person after. It was some point after that where things got twisted up. :)

Active666
Apr 3, 2009

LikeFunOnlyBoring posted:

So, because I wanted to see how far down the list I was, I compiled a list of all people that have asked for codes. I figured I'd post it here. This is the list as far as I could tell. If I missed something, let me know.

Vampire Panties - Didn't say (PMs?)
hedonista - PMs
Reverend Joe - presidentforlife at g mail
schunoko - schunoko at g mail
The Stewart - PMs
demozthenes - threexonefourone at g mail
Abbeh - donrufie at g mail
pacmania90 - PMs
d3lness - Didn't Say (PMs?)
UtinniOnTheRocks - utinniontherocks at g mail or PMs
Zombie Octopus - octopuszombie at hot mail or PMs
Daev - daevaflaev at g mail or PMs
Colt Cannon - bionicpope at g mail or PMs
Nolanar - Tusz42 at g mail
Anxious Guinea Pig - rmerrill160 g mail
El Jebus - jebus.drifts at g mail
Squiggly - taylorna25 at g mail or PMs
Tender Child Loins - hotdogday46 at g mail or PMs
funzo2226 - PMs
Allahu Snackbar - Didn't say (PMs?)
Mrs. Glottis - leahbeah at g mail
da 2pocolypse - dmlord2 at g mail
Crunchtime - derek.smith423 at g mail
Sheldrake - PMs
iostream.h - iostream.header at g mail
Rubicon - drakenorden at g mail
Corkscrew - corkscrew at g mail
Pile of Kittens - non.applicable at g mail
convict - broduderson at g mail
Samswing - samswing85 at g mail or PMs
Dazerbeams - d.e.monier at g mail
err - kevangallagher at g mail
Mikey Purp - mikeviola at g mail
Xovaan - xovann at g mail
SaberToothedPie - clm805 at g mail
Praelin - PMs
BlueInkAlchemist - PMs (maybe got from RavenousElegance?)
TangentEnigma - johnquincyadams at g mail
Oae Ui - PMs
Howling Bells - PMs
MadFriarAvelyn - PMs
Alereon - Didn't say (PMs?)
eggrolled - eggrolled at live.com
cementsocks - cementsocks at g mail
d00kie - evolve555 at hot mail
LikeFunOnlyBoring - legend_224 at lycos
Tourette Meltdown - PMs
illcendiary - PMs
Toshimo - toshimo at toshimo.com
Business Gorillas - Kramersux at g mail
psychic onion - psychiconion at g mail
TheBandOffice - hacking4food at g mail

I have redeemed my code ( Thank you kind Goon) and have one to pass on to Vampire Panties, however I do not have plat. Can someone who does let me know so you can pass the code to them.

Alipes
Sep 6, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Active666 posted:

I have redeemed my code ( Thank you kind Goon) and have one to pass on to Vampire Panties, however I do not have plat. Can someone who does let me know so you can pass the code to them.

No problem, glad that got sorted out! I have plat so I will pass along the code if you'd like, you already have my e-mail address!

Active666
Apr 3, 2009

Alipes posted:

No problem, glad that got sorted out! I have plat so I will pass along the code if you'd like, you already have my e-mail address!

Code sent, thanks mate

Alipes
Sep 6, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Active666 posted:

Code sent, thanks mate

Awesome, sent your code to Vampire Panties via PM.

RavenousElegance
Jun 13, 2012

Husband got upset I was going to get rid of my Graze account, so... I guess I have to keep it.

Its fun, but yeah... I wish I could order what I want per box. The honeycomb flapjacks are amaaaaze.

Sorry y'all.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

RavenousElegance posted:

Husband got upset I was going to get rid of my Graze account, so... I guess I have to keep it.

Its fun, but yeah... I wish I could order what I want per box. The honeycomb flapjacks are amaaaaze.

Sorry y'all.

I wonder if they would get the hint if you select Hate It on everything except for two or three items you must have..

BlueInkAlchemist
Apr 17, 2012

"He's also known as 'BlueInkAlchemist'."
"Who calls him that?"
"Himself, mostly."

RavenousElegance posted:

Sorry y'all.

No worries. I have no problem waiting my turn. :)

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Are we supposed to be receiving these only once every two weeks? My mail has been kind of screwed up and I've only gotten 2 boxes.

Alipes
Sep 6, 2006

Grimey Drawer

89 posted:

Are we supposed to be receiving these only once every two weeks? My mail has been kind of screwed up and I've only gotten 2 boxes.

When I signed up, it defaulted to once every two weeks. You can also change it to weekly or monthly, and you can see how many boxes have been shipped to you on their site, if you think you might be missing one.

NarwhalParty
Jul 23, 2010
I seem to recall that either signing up in the first place or using an invite entitled you to your first and fourth box for free. I was just billed for my fourth today. Can anybody confirm/deny?

Edit: I know you also got a dollar off your next box for giving an invite, but I seem to remember an additional free box somewhere.

NarwhalParty fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Apr 10, 2013

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I have been following it since the start and I only recall it being the first box free.

nerdpony
May 1, 2007

Apparently I was supposed to put something here.
Fun Shoe

NarwhalParty posted:

I seem to recall that either signing up in the first place or using an invite entitled you to your first and fourth box for free. I was just billed for my fourth today. Can anybody confirm/deny?

Edit: I know you also got a dollar off your next box for giving an invite, but I seem to remember an additional free box somewhere.

For me, it's first and fifth.

Also, I got my second box today! Salt and vinegar nut selection (underwhelmed by these; I love salt and vinegar things usually and barely taste the vinegar), Billionaires' Shortbread (super excited to try this one), My Thai, and the Summer Berry Flapjack.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Got two repeats and two new tries today. Black pepper pistachios, toffee apple (black pepper toffee pistachios are amazing), and:

Brooklyn Bites: The bbq pumpkin seeds can be a little overwhelming if you have more than four or five with the rest of the mix. It's a good mix though. I wish there were more pretzels in it. Like

Bounty Hunter: Coconut is very firm but a really nice, really simple mix. Like, because it is so simple.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Since trashing literally every snack that isn't dried fruit/chocolate and flapjacks, I've yet to receive a snack that isn't one of those.

with the exception of Summer Berry Compote which I would buy by the quart.

schunoko
Apr 29, 2009
You can cross me off the list. I scored a code the other night off twitter. Thanks!

Heer98
Apr 10, 2009
This looks right up my alley, could someone please send me an invite at cz5748a at student dot american dot edu? Thanks!

Also, should probably get a "real" gmail at some point :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leximancer
Oct 24, 2010
Interested in this. Very, very interested.

johror24 at gmail dot com? :3:

• Locked thread