Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

PYF Facebook Statuses is a p. chill place to hang out and post.

Yeah it's def p. chill, got some dece statuses from there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Does anyone want to know what I did today, if not, it's ok.

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

What did you do today, tbp?

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

The only good Donkey Kong game is Donkey Kong.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

GruntyThrst posted:

The only good Donkey Kong game is Donkey Kong.

Only the Pauline version.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

VanSandman posted:

I think you will find that her original form as Lady in the Japanese version is decidedly superior. :smug:

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Youremother posted:

What did you do today, tbp?

Well, yesterday, my girlfriend left her cell phone in a cab in NYC (we live in NJ), and she's been having a real lovely few weeks, so I volunteered to go and get it, and I got in touch with the cab driver and got the phone, also in the morning before I did any of this I went to my class, and then I went To The Met after getting the phone, I viewed a lot of Roman sculptures cuz that is definitely my poo poo, and finally I did work for my job. Thank you and have a nice night.

Crystal Lake Witch
Apr 25, 2010

tbp posted:

Well, yesterday, my girlfriend left her cell phone in a cab in NYC (we live in NJ), and she's been having a real lovely few weeks, so I volunteered to go and get it, and I got in touch with the cab driver and got the phone, also in the morning before I did any of this I went to my class, and then I went To The Met after getting the phone, I viewed a lot of Roman sculptures cuz that is definitely my poo poo, and finally I did work for my job. Thank you and have a nice night.

That sounds like a real pleasant day, and a nice thing you did. Hope you got to enjoy the sun you were talking about earlier.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

ChiaPetOutletStore posted:

That sounds like a real pleasant day, and a nice thing you did. Hope you got to enjoy the sun you were talking about earlier.

I did thank you, and the same to you as well.

Buh
May 17, 2008

VanSandman posted:

Only the version incorporated into Donkey Kong 64, where you play Donkey Kong who is playing Donkey Kong.

Little Blue Couch
Oct 19, 2007

WIRED FOR SOUND
AND
DOWN FOR WHATEVER

tbp posted:

Yeah it's def p. chill, got some dece statuses from there

It's a cool thread, it's like a bunch of people watching jokes through thick glass at a humor zoo.

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

tbp posted:

Also the weather is baller as hell now, suns out buns out baby and I'm lovin it

Glad to hear it, man. Weather's been loving nuts here in Houston. One day it's the hottest it's been all year, the next it's raining for hours and close to freezing. The good part of this is that Austin's probably getting a good amount of rain too, and lord knows they need it.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
The weather has been awesome all week here. It's the best, because last week was entirely winter weather.
Also, I received extra credit on an accounting exam by attending a lacrosse game. I don't know what I'm doing with my life, but I love whatever it is.

Cluncho McChunk
Aug 16, 2010

An informational void capable only of creating noise

I started my promoted job this week, the weather is improving and my cough seems to be clearing up.

Life's pretty good at the moment, hope everything's going well for all of you too.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I've been reading this book for the last couple days, The Yiddish Policeman's Union, and only just now realized that I've been goatse'd at the beginning of each chapter.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

mysterious frankie posted:

I've been reading this book for the last couple days, The Yiddish Policeman's Union, and only just now realized that I've been goatse'd at the beginning of each chapter.

I think you might have meant to say

quote:

Mi estis legante tiun libron por la lasta paro tagoj, La jidan Urba la Unio, kaj nur ĝuste nun komprenis ke mi estis goatse'd komence de ĉiu ĉapitro.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Scratch-O posted:

Glad to hear it, man. Weather's been loving nuts here in Houston. One day it's the hottest it's been all year, the next it's raining for hours and close to freezing. The good part of this is that Austin's probably getting a good amount of rain too, and lord knows they need it.

Drought?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I have my first mosquito bite of the season. Now my arm itches, lol. #nobigdeal #springtime

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

cheerfullydrab posted:

I think you might have meant to say

I don't think I've gotten to the point where they start speaking... uh, esperanto? Is that esperanto?

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Aw man, North Korea just put a missile in firing position and we're sending John Kerry to quell their discontent? I can't imagine that's going to end well. News tomorrow is going to read "NK Missile remains in upright firing position, noted politician strapped to it, still attempting to give speech."

Illegibly Eligible
Jul 21, 2009
Just had a snowstorm here in Wisconsin. I love nice winter snow for skiing, and I love the spring for being not winter anymore, but this in-between overcast poo poo that basically just results in a layer of loosely-packed ice over the mud is making me jealous of mosquito bites.

Crystal Lake Witch
Apr 25, 2010

Illegibly Eligible posted:

Just had a snowstorm here in Wisconsin. I love nice winter snow for skiing, and I love the spring for being not winter anymore, but this in-between overcast poo poo that basically just results in a layer of loosely-packed ice over the mud is making me jealous of mosquito bites.

Yeah, it snowed all day here in Toronto. They say we're getting freezing rain later too. Now I feel bad for whining about the rain yesterday.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Toronto strikes me as the softest city in the world.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

tbp posted:

Toronto strikes me as the softest city in the world.

False: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillow,_Pennsylvania

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

I have my first mosquito bite of the season. Now my arm itches, lol. #nobigdeal #springtime

I've had some success putting some really piping-hot water on a wash cloth or similar and applying it to the bite area.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

I just squeeze mosquito bites until they bleed and the pain overwhelms the itch :black101:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I thought you were supposed to urinate on them. :confused:

e: that's dandruff

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

I thought it was athlete's foot. That's what my middle school gym teacher said anyway.

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

What the gently caress?

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!

Suzuki Method posted:

I just squeeze mosquito bites until they bleed and the pain overwhelms the itch :black101:

That's weird. You're weird.

(Cold cream works wonders. When I was a kid spending the summer in Calcutta, that stuff saved me.)

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Fanzay posted:

What the gently caress?

Pee cures goons

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

Suzuki Method posted:

Yeah this is the best method.

I think today I have decided I just don't like ciders. I have tried a ton of them and never found one I like. Which is a shame as I loving love NA ciders and other fruit juices.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Amy Poehler man, *whistles in a really stereotypical way, but then gets upset at self for reinforcing the patriarchy, I'm so sorry, ugh*

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Also: is Veep a good show, because I'd like the Seinfeld alums to have something decent

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

tbp posted:

Also: is Veep a good show, because I'd like the Seinfeld alums to have something decent

I think Veep is loving hilarious, and my boyfriend agrees, and we never like the same things comedy wise so it must be pretty good.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Veep is drat good. If you like Parks & Rec or 30 Rock you'd probably love it.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Oh thanks you two, I will check it out then!

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Nah, that's jellyfish stings, you pee on 'em and it cures dandruff

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Why would jellyfish have dandruff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Are you guys all employed at full time jobs like I, tbp, will be starting in the near future.

• Locked thread