Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!

Accurate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Malice
Nov 16, 2011
B) Hogarth’s Heroes

It was tough between this and A, but this way no one player can alter the course of the campaign.

I voted for a ghost, so I'm going to get my ghost.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Professor Malice posted:

It was tough between this and A, but this way no one player can alter the course of the campaign.

Actually, this seems the perfect reason to vote for it. Thanks!

A - Tukayyid Death Race!

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

B) Hogarths Outrageous Ghostbusting Adventure!

I aint afraid of no ghost.

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

This is a no brainer F, Space robot pirates. SPACE. ROBOT. PIRATERS.

enigma74
Aug 5, 2005
a lean lobster who probably doesn't even taste good.
B) Hogarth’s Heroes

Friar John
Aug 3, 2007

Saint Francis be my speed! how oft to-night
Have my old feet stumbled at graves!
I know I voted for a ghost, so I'm super excited, but I also want to see the FWL take back THEIR HOME PLANETS!

So D) The Eagle Soars!

Thanatz
Nov 4, 2010
E) Get offa mah property! because killing Davions is always the right thing to do.

KnightLight
Aug 8, 2009

I'll have to vote for B because G-G-G-G-GHOST!

I really want to see A happen too, so please don't throw the scenario away.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

ARGH but E

PTN stop offering such nice things.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

This has to be B. The importance of everything else to the inner sphere pales in comparison.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
A. For the glory, quiaff?

seekerwithin
Oct 29, 2011
A

for the opportunity to watch 7 destroy themselves for the Goliath Scorpions' amusement.

Servicio en Espanol
Feb 5, 2009
I didn't vote for it the first time, but I don't see how we can possibly not do B with it right there.

This summer...

...what Stephan Amaris started...

...Thomas Hogarth is going to finish.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

The first person whose mech gets destroyed, everyone else in the lance has to yell "NOOOOO! He had one week until retirement!"

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

A. For the simple reason that I loved Destruction Derby 64 as a kid.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

Defiance Industries posted:

The first person whose mech gets destroyed, everyone else in the lance has to yell "NOOOOO! He had one week until retirement!"

As a corollary, if you think you're not going to make it, make sure to pass around photos of your kids.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Defiance Industries posted:

One mech will actually come with a bomb attached to its torso, so the actor can say "I've got a wife and kids waiting for me back in the Commonweatlth". It goes off the first time the mech gets hit, automatically causing a TAC.

Andrevian
Mar 2, 2010
Gonna have to go with B. That sounds amazing.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

As a corollary, if you think you're not going to make it, make sure to pass around photos of your kids.

Be sure to namedrop your first and last name.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

JT Jag posted:

One mech will actually come with a bomb attached to its torso, so the actor can say "I've got a wife and kids waiting for me back in the Commonweatlth". It goes off the first time the mech gets hit, automatically causing a TAC.

I think my favorite use of that was in Black Dynamite, where one of the militants who, I think, never gets a name starts talking about how after they get off Kung Fu Island he's going to start a family with this girl. Then he gets stabbed in the heart with a giant Kung Fu Spear. Black Dynamite's line?

"Who saw that coming? I mean, where did that come from?"

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
Oh God. So many amazing choices.

I'm gonna go with F, because... poo poo, man, pirates. If we know anything about PTN's methodology, it's that the battles the Goons fight have far-reaching consequences throughout the Galaxy... and I'm just dying to know how the exploits of a group of mutineers out in the Tortuga Dominions will affect IS politics. I'm the only one who feels that way, apparently, but still!

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
Hey PTN, I am loving the thread. Can you please add me to the pilot list?

Trundel
Mar 13, 2005

:10bux: + :awesomelon: = :roboluv:
- a sound investment!
I want to see these Taurians in action. I want to see if they're as hillbilly as I'm being led to believe. Do not let me down.

E :banjo:

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
F. While the ghost of Richard Cameron sounds fun, I'd like to see what these pirates can do. Other than suicide into Hanse Davion, I mean.

Aesirstorm
Sep 16, 2002

NOT GAY
Dinosaur Gum
A After that last campaign we need something awesome and lighthearted, like a death race.

Aesirstorm fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Apr 14, 2013

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Incidently in option A will hell horses bring a hovercraft... piloted by HASTUR?

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

B. We've already all voted for a ghost for one vote, let's do it again!

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
E My preferred faction.

This was the end result of the vote by my count:

Villius Tejh, Precentor Sian: A-16, B-57
Pedregor Aliz, Precentor Atreus: A-47, B-26
Uthar Everston, Precentor Tharkad: A-41, B-32

I wonder what really happened...

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Apr 14, 2013

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Option A, because the potential for mech + hovercraft death races with flanking + turning checks everywhere is just too good to pass up.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Readingaccount posted:

E My preferred faction.

Clearly he didn't kill anybody, but he did torture the poo poo out of them.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Readingaccount posted:

E My preferred faction.

I'm guessing kneel meant "you fail at courage" and either they died or at the very least, only the guy with the balls to stand up to the smoking laser pistol got support to become Primus.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

jng2058 posted:

I'm guessing kneel meant "you fail at courage" and either they died or at the very least, only the guy with the balls to stand up to the smoking laser pistol got support to become Primus.
Or possibly Miraborg didn't need to do anything to win the loyalty of cowards, and he offered Tejh the role of the Primus in exchange for his backing. Meanwhile, he gets to be the Master pulling the strings in the background.

I can't see Tejh managing to have gained real power, gun to his head and without the support of the rest of the first circuit.

JT Jag fucked around with this message at 09:51 on Apr 14, 2013

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

A sounds fun to me.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I dunno, after reading the relevant scenes again, I'm pretty sure PTN's just messing with y'all and Tor is having stress problems unrelated to megalomania.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
I have to vote A for an awesome Death Race! (and Goliath Scorpions trolling other clans)

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:
B just for the humor factor.

Katreus
May 31, 2011

You and I both know this is silly, but this is the biggest women's sporting event in the world. Let's try to make the most of it, shall we?
E) Operation: Flint (Mixed Forces, 1st Concordat Velites)

Taurians!

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

E.

Because gently caress the Davions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Looks to me like Tor is not the Master.

Also, A Clantech Demolition Derby. Eponas versus Ice Ferrets versus Fire Moths versus Vipers versus all the ridiculous things.

Bonus points if someone gets to be 'slow and steady wins the race' in a Dire Spider. :D

• Locked thread