Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

I'm gonna fuck me a moon man!
I can dupe you a slagga. Should be around tonight. gt: arkitekt4k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

Got one off Krampus a little bit ago, thanks though.

And thanks to Krampus again because gunzerking with that Slagga and Sawbar feels incredible :aaa::fap:

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Hey krampus, did you join my game earlier?

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

Fibby Boy posted:

Hey krampus, did you join my game earlier?

Possibly. Did I drop level 61 poo poo on you? If so, yes.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

KidKrampus posted:

Possibly. Did I drop level 61 poo poo on you? If so, yes.

Must not have then. All I remember was somebody joined on me and I wasn't paying attention. Had killing stuff tunnel vision and wasn't giving any damns if someone had joined.

jobehaix
Feb 16, 2004

A turtle? Yes, a turtle.
Hey, I'm a Level 50 Commando, and I could use some help getting to Level 61 and getting some decent items. :)

PSN ID jobehaix

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
Jobehaix, I should be able to join you sometime this weekend and help you kill stuff with my level 52 Siren. Maya goes through UVHM way easier than Gaige, but I don't know if that's just a factor of being able to stop enemies with Phaselock, or familiarity with how UVHM works.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Yo Mechwarrior, will you be online tonight? Live's been down for most of the day today, but when it gets back up I'd like a copy of that Derp Nukem I handed off to you yesterday. I've got some friends who're looking for such a thing, and I was looking to dupe it for them.

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe

Father Wendigo posted:

Yo Mechwarrior, will you be online tonight? Live's been down for most of the day today, but when it gets back up I'd like a copy of that Derp Nukem I handed off to you yesterday. I've got some friends who're looking for such a thing, and I was looking to dupe it for them.

I'm sick as a dog but, I'll be on in a couple of minutes.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Neo Helbeast posted:

I'm sick as a dog but, I'll be on in a couple of minutes.

Then don't worry about it tonight, Live's still down anyway. Get to feeling better, Chauncey.

delpheye
Jun 18, 2004

I'm gonna fuck me a moon man!
Anyone have a slag Avenger? I think it's the Brisk Avenger It's my new favorite gun. I have cc's, bee's, sham, all the talking gear. hahaha. uh, legendry mods, terra grenade, slagga, baby maker, norfleets, topneaa's, DPUH, fibber, a bunch of grenades.. and I don't even know what else. everything is 61. Lot's of heads and skins too.

gt: arkitekt4k

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Just found out if you save and quit while in the warriors arena, next time you load up the barrier on that drop off will be gone. Makes killing the warrior real easy.

iTrust
Mar 25, 2010

It's not good for your health.

:frogc00l:
Finally got hold of a level 61 The Bee after about 30 kills, irritating a bit because I got a level 57 one back when I decided I wanted it for Saturn and The Warrior on the first kill. But holy poo poo it's worth it.

150k amp damage.

Now I need to get rolling through Pirates Booty for a level 61 Sand Hawk and it'll be just like having my old Conference Call again.

The Warrior was kind enough to drop a level 60 Impaler when I killed him for the first time, too. These two shields combined make a pretty excellent force to be reckoned with. The Bee for bosses and Constructors, Impaler for taking care of groups of enemies. Life in Borderlands 2 is starting to look even better.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

iTrust posted:

Finally got hold of a level 61 The Bee after about 30 kills, irritating a bit because I got a level 57 one back when I decided I wanted it for Saturn and The Warrior on the first kill. But holy poo poo it's worth it.

150k amp damage.

Now I need to get rolling through Pirates Booty for a level 61 Sand Hawk and it'll be just like having my old Conference Call again.

The Warrior was kind enough to drop a level 60 Impaler when I killed him for the first time, too. These two shields combined make a pretty excellent force to be reckoned with. The Bee for bosses and Constructors, Impaler for taking care of groups of enemies. Life in Borderlands 2 is starting to look even better.

Assuming you play on the 360 version, mind duping your Bee for me? I'm not 61 yet, but I'm getting close, and I hate farming Helquest or whatever the gently caress his name is. My GT is in my profile.

iTrust
Mar 25, 2010

DarkstarIV posted:

Assuming you play on the 360 version, mind duping your Bee for me? I'm not 61 yet, but I'm getting close, and I hate farming Helquest or whatever the gently caress his name is. My GT is in my profile.
Sure thing, I should be on at some point tomorrow evening about 8pm GMT and will be on for a few hours following that.

burntpork
Jan 25, 2010
Open every box/locker you see. :supaburn:

Gun in the picture is the Butcher and it's awesome.

Sisgmund
Jan 31, 2006

iTrust posted:

Sure thing, I should be on at some point tomorrow evening about 8pm GMT and will be on for a few hours following that.

Any chance I could try to mise a duped Bee, too? Although I'm in Australia so timezones might be weird given when I typically get home from work. :)

GT is Pineapple Hat.

iTrust
Mar 25, 2010

Sisgmund posted:

Any chance I could try to mise a duped Bee, too? Although I'm in Australia so timezones might be weird given when I typically get home from work. :)

GT is Pineapple Hat.

Happy to do it if I'm online when you are - my GT is in my profile so you know who I am when I add you.

Greenplastic
Oct 24, 2005

Miao, miao!
Just tried the Loot Midget run in the Wildlife preserve for the first time. Two runs, two pearlescents :stare:

Crackatastic
May 13, 2005

Ayo, I kinda like your natural scent.
*NO HOMO*
So I'm starting up again after being out a while and as hoping for some better 50 gear than wat I have, namely a better cunning assassin mod, a better bee than what I have and a maggie. GT and screen name are the same.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

Crackatastic posted:

So I'm starting up again after being out a while and as hoping for some better 50 gear than wat I have, namely a better cunning assassin mod, a better bee than what I have and a maggie. GT and screen name are the same.

I've been migrating my best level 50 gear to a mule, so I can hook you up later man. I can also get you sub-50 legendaries if you are interested. GT KidKrampus

drill press corps
Sep 28, 2007

Only my friends can call me Pigfucker.
Heya fellas, does anyone have a 60-ish Rough Rider shield? I have many good stuffs for dupe/trade. It's from the Hammerlock DLC.

Crackatastic
May 13, 2005

Ayo, I kinda like your natural scent.
*NO HOMO*

KidKrampus posted:

I've been migrating my best level 50 gear to a mule, so I can hook you up later man. I can also get you sub-50 legendaries if you are interested. GT KidKrampus

Works for me. I should be on later today; around 3 PST

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Greenplastic posted:

Just tried the Loot Midget run in the Wildlife preserve for the first time. Two runs, two pearlescents :stare:

Does the Doctors Orders trick work for farming Jimmy Jenkins again? I tried to do it on a new character a while ago and I only saw one hyperion soldier midget in 30 runs.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

On my Siren run, and it's just easy mode. For all the poo poo she gets as an end game character, Maya is really one of the easiest to run through the game with. Looking forward to finally getting a purple 99% SMG mod since her legendary is kind of rubbish. It's going to own bones.

mirthalac
Jan 5, 2002
milk is liquid meat
Somebody mentioned the Gluttonous Thresher as being a giant bag of dicks with Gaige earlier, and boy howdy can I confirm that. At level 55, I can barely keep its shields down long enough to do any meaningful damage.

I won a shock White Death from a slot machine that will hopefully help make this a bit less stupid, but I have had a hell of a time finding anything approaching a decent shield.

If anybody has a mid 50's Bee/etc that they are willing to dupe on 360, feel free to hit me up.

GT: mirthalac

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

mirthalac posted:

Somebody mentioned the Gluttonous Thresher as being a giant bag of dicks with Gaige earlier, and boy howdy can I confirm that. At level 55, I can barely keep its shields down long enough to do any meaningful damage.

I won a shock White Death from a slot machine that will hopefully help make this a bit less stupid, but I have had a hell of a time finding anything approaching a decent shield.

If anybody has a mid 50's Bee/etc that they are willing to dupe on 360, feel free to hit me up.

GT: mirthalac
Honestly I beat that dickhead by baiting it around the building near where you come in. Having Thunderball Fists and a Bee helped me, so I'm sure a shock White Death will murder it's shields. But yeah, that boss isn't fun.

I killed BNK3R earlier with ease on my Siren, and then Control Core Angel too. Now I'm at Sawtooth and really cannot be bothered to do this another time. I've beat this game 6 times already. Makes me wonder if getting Kreig will be worth it since that will be another 3 playthroughs if I want quest reward loot.

Greenplastic
Oct 24, 2005

Miao, miao!

Spergminer posted:

Does the Doctors Orders trick work for farming Jimmy Jenkins again? I tried to do it on a new character a while ago and I only saw one hyperion soldier midget in 30 runs.

I think it increases the chance a lot, yeah, but he's still rare. Never seen him myself.

By the way, after four runs total, I'm up to three pearlescents :D Kind of sad that the Unforgiven has the broken Dahl-scope, but still awesome!

And now a Two Fer Maggie on the fifth run :stare: These midgets are insane!

Greenplastic fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Apr 14, 2013

mirthalac
Jan 5, 2002
milk is liquid meat

Kifisonfire posted:

Honestly I beat that dickhead by baiting it around the building near where you come in. Having Thunderball Fists and a Bee helped me, so I'm sure a shock White Death will murder it's shields. But yeah, that boss isn't fun.

I killed BNK3R earlier with ease on my Siren, and then Control Core Angel too. Now I'm at Sawtooth and really cannot be bothered to do this another time. I've beat this game 6 times already. Makes me wonder if getting Kreig will be worth it since that will be another 3 playthroughs if I want quest reward loot.

I sure hope so. My lvl 50 Bee is just not cutting it anymore.

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe

mirthalac posted:

I sure hope so. My lvl 50 Bee is just not cutting it anymore.

I've got 3 different 61 bees I can dupe for you.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
Finally got my first pearl legit and it's a Butcher :swoon:

mirthalac
Jan 5, 2002
milk is liquid meat

Neo Helbeast posted:

I've got 3 different 61 bees I can dupe for you.

Level 55 for now. When I get to 61, I will certainly have you hook me up.

Greenplastic
Oct 24, 2005

Miao, miao!

Marogareh posted:

Finally got my first pearl legit and it's a Butcher :swoon:

I got one today too! It's sooo good. Loot midgets or random drop? Thanks for helping me power through to the loot midgets yesterday by the way!

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Refused posted:

On now, just missed you

I'm gonna need more mule characters if you show up and drop a whole ton of lvl 61 loot! Thanks!

iTrust
Mar 25, 2010

I'm going to be online for a couple more hours and I'm feeling like I should dupe some stuff for people. I have the following up for whomsoever might want it;

The Bee (61)
The Bee (57)
Alkaline The Bee (49)
Slayer of Terramorphous Siren (50)
Slayer of Terramorphous Mechromancer (50)
Breakneck Banshee Siren Class Mod (61) (+6 Fleet / +5 Immolate / Shield Recharge +50% / Shield Delay -32% / Max Health -29,047)
Impaler (60)
Consummate Hellfire (55)
Miss Moxxi's Bad Touch (50)
Miss Moxxi's Good Touch (61)
Lobbed Storm Front (10)
Legendary Soldier Class Mod (36)
Skookum Skullmasher (19)

My XBL Gamertag is in my profile so just add me, invite me to a game and I'll dupe whatever thing you want.

iTrust fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Apr 14, 2013

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I've barely started in on UVHM but you guys are making me incredibly jealous when you bring up the loot midgets. I really gotta get in on this.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
Woo, just got a 61 Two-fer Unforgiven. It is the tits, at 72,000X2 and whatever the ridiculous crit multiplier is.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011

Greenplastic posted:

I got one today too! It's sooo good. Loot midgets or random drop? Thanks for helping me power through to the loot midgets yesterday by the way!

Got it from the loot midget but it looks like it's the inferior version. Thanks to burntpork I got the better one.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Loot midgets have given me 4 Eridian relics and a Pertinent Pyrophobia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spamhead80
Apr 15, 2003

It's a Zen thing, like how many babies fit in a tire.
I just wanted to say thanks again to the very nice goons who have helped me and a friend level and hooked us up with awesome 61 gear over the past few days (I'm Ethel Merman on XBL, not sure what everyone goes by here). The chat has also been similarly enthralling, but it's honestly cool to have a bunch of amusing new people to play with :).

• Locked thread