Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP
Did they seriously pierce that baby's ears?

Send_Ninjas
Oct 10, 2006
Baby's have their ears pierced on a fairly common basis. It's no worse than snipping apart their weiners.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Send_Ninjas posted:

Baby's have their ears pierced on a fairly common basis. It's no worse than snipping apart their weiners.

Especially if your father is a plastic surgeon as that picture implies.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

We should be glad that ears are all that the guy messed with.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

mind the walrus posted:

We should be glad that ears are all that the guy messed with.

Wait for it. I have a friend whose dad is a plastic surgeon. Said friend got implants when she turned 18 as a graduation present.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I honestly have known a girl like that too. Seems to be a trend.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I don't know if it's weirder that she got the implants at 18 or that it was her dad that put them in.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.

MindlessHavok posted:

I don't know if it's weirder that she got the implants at 18 or that it was her dad that put them in.

What's wrong with a grown man touching the breasts of his unconscious 18yr old daughter?

Edit to add pic:

WastedJoker has a new favorite as of 14:34 on Apr 15, 2013

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

MindlessHavok posted:

It's the combination that makes it truly awful.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Wait did he really do the surgery himself. Creepiness aside, I thought performing medical operations on your own family is a major ethics violation.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

MindlessHavok posted:

Should have waited a year for after the freshman 15 to kick in.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

rodbeard posted:

Wait did he really do the surgery himself. Creepiness aside, I thought performing medical operations on your own family is a major ethics violation.

I only know what she's told me but that's what her story is.

iraqniphobia
Aug 21, 2003

rodbeard posted:

According to this study 83.9% of doctors surveyed had performed elective surgery on family members.

iraqniphobia has a new favorite as of 15:12 on Apr 15, 2013

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

WastedJoker posted:

What's wrong with a grown man touching the breasts of his unconscious 18yr old daughter?

Edit to add pic:

This is in my town. :aaa:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Megaspel posted:

Did they seriously pierce that baby's ears?

If you haven't figured it out yet, plastic surgeons are huge douchebags.

Elephant seal just wants to be friends! :( Look at those sad, lonely eyes!

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

iraqniphobia posted:

According to this study 83.9% of doctors surveyed had performed elective surgery on family members.

I'm just glad clicking on the link specified it was plastic surgeons, not just all doctors. I was imagining cardiovascular surgeons or brain surgeons just rooting around in family member's bodies for the hell of it.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Or proctologists :goatsecx:

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

WastedJoker posted:

Edit to add pic:

There's a supermarket near me that has some cart-width spots at the store-end of the rows, pretty clearly for cart return. On more than one occasion I've seen motorcycles parked in there, and all I could think was "Christ, what an rear end in a top hat!"

iraqniphobia posted:

I got snipped a few years ago, and the urologist I went to said he did a family day a few years prior, did both sons and several sons-in-law.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.
Are they meant to be gecko's with tails or dancing stickmen with dongs?

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Geckos.
And most badass kids floor.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Only if they're each painted with a separate color scheme so vibrant that epileptics can't enter the room without signing a waiver.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Geckos.
And most badass kids floor.

I'm going to tile one of the rooms in my office this way if I find out where those tiles are from, and how inexpensive they are.

EDIT: Here we go:
http://geckostone.com/pricing.html

IUG has a new favorite as of 18:58 on Apr 15, 2013

Taliesin
Aug 15, 2002

Shake it Baby!
The question is, can the manufacturers guarantee that they will cover a floor of arbitrary size?

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

IUG posted:

I'm going to tile one of the rooms in my office this way if I find out where those tiles are from, and how inexpensive they are.

We're planning on buying a house soon, and I'm so totally doing this somewhere. That link looks like a mold for pouring concrete or something in though, not floor tiles.

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

Taliesin posted:

The question is, can the manufacturers guarantee that they will cover a floor of arbitrary size?

Is this a joke?

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

stubblyhead posted:

We're planning on buying a house soon, and I'm so totally doing this somewhere. That link looks like a mold for pouring concrete or something in though, not floor tiles.

Looks like those tiles are just made of laser-cut wood. Plenty of places do custom laser cutting, and if you are getting enough done to cover a whole floor, it might not even be outrageously expensive. This has the added benefit that you could pick a different tessellation if you so chose.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl

Crasscrab posted:

If you haven't figured it out yet, plastic surgeons are huge douchebags.

I've always wondered if people like that start med school all naive and hopeful that they'll be helping burn victims or w\e and get corrupted along the way, or if they just said gently caress it from the get go. I can't imagine having classes with a kid whose life's ambition is to give women breast implants.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can :gonk:

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Reminds me of my favorite infographic. Linked for bigness.
Jason Voorhes bodycount

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

IUG posted:

http://www.tessellations.org/real-materials-tessellations-22.shtml

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

Bad Sneakers posted:

I've always wondered if people like that start med school all naive and hopeful that they'll be helping burn victims or w\e and get corrupted along the way, or if they just said gently caress it from the get go. I can't imagine having classes with a kid whose life's ambition is to give women breast implants.

I'd guess it would start as someone wanting to fix children's cleft lips and repairs crash victims faces, but those things don't pay the bills like plastic breasts.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Liar Lyre posted:

Jason Voorhes bodycount

He murdered a VW Beetle?

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Mister Kingdom posted:

He murdered a VW Beetle?

You never saw Herbie vs Jason?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Liar Lyre posted:

Jason Voorhes bodycount

Ha, I love that the two virtual reality teen campers are in there for Jason X.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Shaman Ooglaboogla posted:

I'd guess it would start as someone wanting to fix children's cleft lips and repairs crash victims faces, but those things don't pay the bills like plastic breasts.

My guess is it starts as someone wanting to make as much money as possible but they'd rather be touching tittays than anuses.

Now I can't remember why I thought art school was a good idea.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Oh man, they're near me too. I'm going to load up a car full of them when I buy a house and I'm either getting an office or a wreck room tiled with this.

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Liar Lyre posted:

Jason Voorhes bodycount

For Part 3, they have the genders for Shelly and Chili switched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taliesin
Aug 15, 2002

Shake it Baby!

me your dad posted:

Is this a joke?

A hilarious joke.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiling_by_regular_polygons
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penrose_tiling

• Locked thread