Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lemon Cello
Sep 2, 2011

you're posting...
Thomas O'Malley likes to nap in messy areas. He'll avoid the clean areas of a large bed in order to lie down on a book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

teh z0rg posted:

don't feed her so much

geez

she gets 1/6th of a cup twice a day, it already feels like too little. i think the kitten food is fattier than adult foods, so switching might help out but i might just be making that up

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Golden-i posted:

she gets 1/6th of a cup twice a day, it already feels like too little. i think the kitten food is fattier than adult foods, so switching might help out but i might just be making that up

get her a peg leg (with flame decals) or a wheel or something. then tie her to dogface and throw a stick for him to fetch

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
isn't 1/6th of a cup like a tablespoon and a half

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

A Curvy Goonette posted:

isn't 1/6th of a cup like a tablespoon and a half

closer to two I think? idk my vet didn't say refurb was overweight on our last booster shot visit last month and said that amount of food for her was good, she doesn't appear to be starving since she's all plump and jiggly

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
thats pretty low food, strange the catte is ok with that

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
refurb is probably eating the dog's food

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Saint Darwin posted:

thats pretty low food, strange the catte is ok with that

(she eats the dog food)

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

refurb bullies dogface :(

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
nope, dog eats all his food before she's done, i don't free feed and he's a pig who is also getting fat so he's on a diet now

I guess I fill the 1/3 cup up about 2/3 of the way twice per day so it's a bit over 1/3 cup per day... you'd think she'd be going crazy if I was underfeeding her? i am still not used to how cats work.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Does the vet take in account missing leg during weigh-in cuz I feel like he should.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Golden-i posted:

nope, dog eats all his food before she's done, i don't free feed and he's a pig who is also getting fat so he's on a diet now

I guess I fill the 1/3 cup up about 2/3 of the way twice per day so it's a bit over 1/3 cup per day... you'd think she'd be going crazy if I was underfeeding her? i am still not used to how cats work.

all i know is if my cats food bowl is open she sits out front my bedroom door at 4AM and meows non stop until i feed her

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
http://gifsound.com/?gif=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fp5vxcku.gif&sound=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D2TwLOOFvzS4&start=0

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

this owns

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Golden-i posted:

They are just into cat shaming.

ChairmanMeow fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Apr 18, 2013

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Nice!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

ChairmanMeow posted:

They are just into cat shaming.

nah just trophy shaming

yo gar post some trophy its been a while

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Golden-i posted:

If your vet says it's fine and Refurb isn't begging or constantly sitting by her dish it's likely fine. They all just want a healthy Refurb for more pictures. :3:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:lol:

audio
Dec 8, 2010

scanning for shit posts

Elena posting since I'm meeting quadpus at Coachella.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:swoon:

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

audio posted:

Elena posting since I'm meeting quadpus at Coachella.

Ah good. It is so hard to judge how tiny she is!

Xanthine
Nov 8, 2008

cat gender is a social construct
if refurb was actually overweight she'd likely have problems hopping

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

Lemon Cello posted:

Thomas O'Malley likes to nap in messy areas. He'll avoid the clean areas of a large bed in order to lie down on a book.

Quoting mess/book-loving Giuseppe Thomas O'Malley :3:

Two things

1. Refurb owns
2. Mademoiselle Elena is the daintiest little thing ever

teh z0rg
Nov 17, 2012

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Xanthine posted:

if refurb was actually overweight she'd likely have problems hopping

I just worry about it since it's the one thing my vet mentioned when i asked if there were any considerations with a 3-legged pet, she can't exercise as much as other cats so i gotta keep an eye on her weight.

she still tokyo drifts around the house on a daily basis, so she's not having issues hopping at least

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Does Refurb have a over-developed left rear leg on account of so many boinging reps?

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bp4KMCSjEo

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

teddy is very disappointed with this spring weather.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
i think there might be a post-kitten pre-adult stage where cats just look kinda plump. carmen was like that at refurb's age but is a little leaner now. i feed her 1/3 cup dry and 1 small can of wet food a day too

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

dur posted:

me too teddy. me too.

Eggplant Wizard
Jul 8, 2005

i loev catte

Golden-i posted:

I just worry about it since it's the one thing my vet mentioned when i asked if there were any considerations with a 3-legged pet, she can't exercise as much as other cats so i gotta keep an eye on her weight.

she still tokyo drifts around the house on a daily basis, so she's not having issues hopping at least

maybe she has a little American Shorthair blood in her

bc they're fatte

trophy

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

dur posted:

Could be worse Teddy. It could be snow...Dumb April Snow.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Funhilde posted:

Could be worse Teddy. It could be snow

snow rules

winter forever

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Eggplant Wizard posted:

maybe she has a little American Shorthair blood in her

bc they're fatte

trophy

she came from a farm in bumfuck rural minnesota, as far as I know, so she's probably a mix of whatever's wandering around out there

as far as the cat picking on the dog goes

get a room you two

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Golden-i posted:

she came from a farm in bumfuck rural minnesota, as far as I know, so she's probably a mix of whatever's wandering around out there

as far as the cat picking on the dog goes

get a room you two

how do you even manage

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

duTrieux. posted:

how do you even manage

i try to stop them before they lick all the way through and reveal the punchline on the stick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>
cool dog/cat dynamic