Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1273668931/hapifork-the-smart-fork-that-tracks-your-eating-ha-0

HAPIfork is available in pink, green, or blue for the crowdfunding campaign: pick your favorite color, and join the HAPI Revolution!

HAPIfork allows you to simply and quickly monitor and reduce the speed at which you eat your meals. Slowing down and paying attention are important steps towards the goal of creating and maintaining healthier and smarter eating habits.

When we eat by ourselves, we might also be watching television, working, or doing other things. When we eat with friends, we're relaxed and want to have a nice time. Both these situations make it much harder to remain conscious of how quickly we're eating. If, like the vast majority of people, you find that you're eating too fast, HAPIfork can help you slow down.

HAPIfork records when you touch your fork to your mouth, and can tell how long the interval is between each fork serving. If you eat too fast, HAPIfork alerts you with a gentle vibration and indicator light to discreetly remind you to slow down. Over time, these repeated reminders from the HAPIfork allow you to adopt good eating habits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Install Gentoo posted:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1273668931/hapifork-the-smart-fork-that-tracks-your-eating-ha-0

HAPIfork is available in pink, green, or blue for the crowdfunding campaign: pick your favorite color, and join the HAPI Revolution!

HAPIfork allows you to simply and quickly monitor and reduce the speed at which you eat your meals. Slowing down and paying attention are important steps towards the goal of creating and maintaining healthier and smarter eating habits.

When we eat by ourselves, we might also be watching television, working, or doing other things. When we eat with friends, we're relaxed and want to have a nice time. Both these situations make it much harder to remain conscious of how quickly we're eating. If, like the vast majority of people, you find that you're eating too fast, HAPIfork can help you slow down.

HAPIfork records when you touch your fork to your mouth, and can tell how long the interval is between each fork serving. If you eat too fast, HAPIfork alerts you with a gentle vibration and indicator light to discreetly remind you to slow down. Over time, these repeated reminders from the HAPIfork allow you to adopt good eating habits.

That's actually a really good idea. It's not easy for a lot of people to discipline themselves when it comes to adopting healthy eating habits, myself included, so anything that helps is worth it. I use a food diary/activity log app on my iPhone, but if a fork works for you why not?

get out of fyad
Mar 27, 2013
I dunno why it has to use a smartphone and not just a little lcd display but yea it sorta makes sense

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
an electric loving fork

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Stereotype posted:

an electric loving fork

how else do you hold the turkey for the electric knife

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i dont even know why anyone would pay for an electric fork when any 4 year old knows how to make one

get out of fyad
Mar 27, 2013
the tech entrepreneur world is mentally crippled and now everything has to communicate w a smartphone. nobody is stopping to reflect that they actually have never plugged anything into their phone except the car bluetooth and a speaker for a party once.

yippee cahier
Mar 28, 2005

electronic cup for tweeting how many glasses of water you have in a day

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

put a speaker in it so it can say 'PUT ME DOWN, FATTO'

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
destroy all bugs

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
exterminate all rational thought

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

teh z0rg posted:

hewbrew natiuonal are the best dogs

jews can make a freakin tasty hot dog

the cube speaks wisdom

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

teh z0rg posted:

hewbrew natiuonal are the best dogs

jews can make a freakin tasty hot dog

yep

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Dr. Honked posted:

exterminate all rational thought

as does this befuddled looking duck

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/comfybreasts/comfy-breasts-full-body-open-breasted-comfort-pill?ref=recently_launched

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

what a terrible hue

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag

there must be a better way

thanks obama

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

pillowy found a pretty nice racket after peewee fired him

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

lol

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
what time is it?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Dr. Honked posted:

what time is it?

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaXOHCNgYrc&t=97s

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

Dr. Honked posted:

what time is it?

:laffo:

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Dr. Honked posted:

what time is it?

oh sweet, a new silent hill game

double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

Dr. Honked posted:

what time is it?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
A note to any ladies out there, my emaciated, concave chest can perform much the same function.

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
we don't need boobs, where we're going

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

nooooooo

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

someone needs to make like a comfydick pillow for the well endowed, id buy it

PENETRATION TESTS
Dec 26, 2011

built upon dope and vice
same, for my giant testicles

sports
Sep 1, 2012

Dr. Honked posted:

what time is it?

expecting a goatse shop but w/e

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
please. i'm a classy gentleman

Guido van Possum
Apr 7, 2012

by T. Finninho

Dr. Honked posted:

what time is it?

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Dr. Honked posted:

there must be a better way

thanks obama

that lady is dead

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof

guess which one whose character is named tim balpert

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

DaTroof posted:

guess which one whose character is named tim balpert

guess which one of those characters will say literally zero funny things over the course of 22 minutes

it's all of them

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I'm the Patrick Bateman looking guy who started the kickstarter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you

Hasters posted:

That's actually a really good idea. It's not easy for a lot of people to discipline themselves when it comes to adopting healthy eating habits, myself included, so anything that helps is worth it. I use a food diary/activity log app on my iPhone, but if a fork works for you why not?

no it's not, most of the terrible loving fatty foood fatties eat isn't eaten with a fork

fatties will use this with their salads to keep from eating too many green vegetables and then go back to shoveling chips and wings into their mouths by hand

• Locked thread