Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlueOccamy
Jul 1, 2010

smokyprogg posted:

Crossposting from sex questions thread:

I've been having sex with a girl who has a copper IUD for around a month now, and we've both had some problems with irritation. I have noticed that there has been something rigid in there that didn't feel right and caused me some pain (to the point where we couldn't have sex for a few days because it hurt me too much). Now, she is having similar problems (painful to the point where we can't even start).

She's noticed that if I go to one side more, there's no pain, and I noticed the painful rigid feeling on the side that hurts for her. We think this might be the string coming down from her IUD, but aren't particularly sure. Is this A Thing that happens? Any way of fixing it short of removing the device?

Since it's only been a month then it seems highly likely that it's just her strings. They should be softening up still and will eventually curl out of the way, but depending on how long they are they might stay in the way for a bit longer :( Has she gone in for her follow-up checkup to make sure everything's in place? If not, that would be a good time to ask about this. If she already went and everything looked fine, I'd say call them up real quick anyways to ask.

Kimmalah posted:

Anyway, IUD question: I've had mine for about 4 months now and I'm just curious, do you still get little twinges and aches even after having the IUD a while? I'm just coming off my period and this time around I'm having all kinds of little aches in my pelvic area, kind of like I did in the weeks immediately after it was inserted. It's nothing severe and I only notice it when I move around a lot, it just seems weird to me since I've had it in there long enough to adjust to it.

I still get those, yes. They're mostly just surprising when it happens, and it only bugs me when I've got a ton else on my plate that makes any little thing piss me off. It also happens more frequently when I haven't gone to the bathroom in awhile (I believe EPW mentioned that too recently)- if my bladder is too full or I have gas, it definitely makes things act up down there. Sucks when it's gas cause I just have to wait for my innards to figure themselves out again *sigh* (Yes yes I know, TMI and all that but this is what the thread's for, no?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobula
Jul 3, 2007
a guy hello

Kimmalah posted:

Anyway, IUD question: I've had mine for about 4 months now and I'm just curious, do you still get little twinges and aches even after having the IUD a while? I'm just coming off my period and this time around I'm having all kinds of little aches in my pelvic area, kind of like I did in the weeks immediately after it was inserted. It's nothing severe and I only notice it when I move around a lot, it just seems weird to me since I've had it in there long enough to adjust to it.

1.5 years in, yes.

smokyprogg
Apr 9, 2008

BROKEN DOWN!
MISSION FAILED

BlueOccamy posted:

Since it's only been a month then it seems highly likely that it's just her strings. They should be softening up still and will eventually curl out of the way, but depending on how long they are they might stay in the way for a bit longer :( Has she gone in for her follow-up checkup to make sure everything's in place? If not, that would be a good time to ask about this. If she already went and everything looked fine, I'd say call them up real quick anyways to ask.

She's had it in for ~18 months now without any problems from other partners; we've been having sex for only a month. Bad wording, sorry.

BlueOccamy
Jul 1, 2010

smokyprogg posted:

She's had it in for ~18 months now without any problems from other partners; we've been having sex for only a month. Bad wording, sorry.

Ah. Yeah, that changes things. Comedy option is you're way bigger than the other guys, but if it's been that long with no previous problems then I'd want to get it checked out if it were me. If nothing else, pain during sex makes the next couple times more stressful than pleasant, so figuring out what's up would be a high priority. Here's hoping it's nothing, but if it is... :(

smokyprogg
Apr 9, 2008

BROKEN DOWN!
MISSION FAILED

BlueOccamy posted:

Ah. Yeah, that changes things. Comedy option is you're way bigger than the other guys, but if it's been that long with no previous problems then I'd want to get it checked out if it were me. If nothing else, pain during sex makes the next couple times more stressful than pleasant, so figuring out what's up would be a high priority. Here's hoping it's nothing, but if it is... :(

Comedy option is potentially an issue? As in not a negligible element in this, I'm pretty sure. (she seems to agree)

smokyprogg fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Apr 10, 2013

InEscape
Nov 10, 2006

stuck.
Then maybe you just hit up against her cervix and it hurts and if you angle it right you don't? She should still get her IUD checked but if you think it's your killer big dick then sorry, lube and patiently trying new angles are your best options. Maybe put her on top so you can't accidentally stab her on the wrong side when you get close to orgasm/stop paying attention because that will definitely kill the mood. Also it will hurt a lot. That's for the sex thread though, all we can recommend is your girlfriend get her IUD checked.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

smokyprogg posted:

Comedy option is potentially an issue? As in not a negligible element in this, I'm pretty sure. (she seems to agree)

You might want to try some positions that aren't directly hitting her cervix then? I know some times during the month I can handle it and some times I can't.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy

Kimmalah posted:

do you still get little twinges and aches even after having the IUD a while?

I got mine last June and I get loving HELLISH ninja cramps for a couple of days every 2 to 3 weeks. I almost dropped at my desk yesterday. They come up so fast you can't take ibu to stave them off, only to make them go away.

Still better than babies.

edit: but I don't get a period anymore

kdc67
Feb 2, 2006

WHEEEEEEE!

Those quotes kind of crack me up. Birth control always has different colored pills for placebo weeks, in the case of Alysena 3 weeks of pink pills then 1 week of white pills. If you've been taking it for awhile, how the gently caress do you not notice 2 weeks of white pills and think "well nothing's different I'll keep taking them"?

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

BlueOccamy posted:

I still get those, yes. They're mostly just surprising when it happens, and it only bugs me when I've got a ton else on my plate that makes any little thing piss me off. It also happens more frequently when I haven't gone to the bathroom in awhile (I believe EPW mentioned that too recently)- if my bladder is too full or I have gas, it definitely makes things act up down there. Sucks when it's gas cause I just have to wait for my innards to figure themselves out again *sigh* (Yes yes I know, TMI and all that but this is what the thread's for, no?)

Yeah, without going into too much detail about it I'm thinking something like that may be part of the problem. :v: Thanks though, that makes me feel better (thanks to you too bobula!). I'll probably be needing it for birth control purposes again soon and even though my strings still feel like they always do, I was getting a serious case of paranoia that it might be shifting out of place or something. I think a lot of it is just anxiety from hanging around websites where women tend to post about their IUD problems, which is making me hyperaware of every little thing. Definitely going to just stick to this thread from now on!

smokyprogg posted:

If that is true, it is possible that maybe you're hitting her cervix really hard? I've noticed after I got my IUD, my cervix always feels a bit firmer than it did before (which might be what that rigid thing you're feeling is). And generally it's painful for a woman to get hit there IUD or not anyway. So maybe you're ramming her cervix and jarring everything around in there causing irritation/pain? I still think it would be a good idea to bring this up with her doctor if it's causing this much interruption to your life, but it's something to consider. Maybe you could try some positions that don't let you penetrate quite so deep and see if there's a difference.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON
So my wife called planned parenthood back yesterday regarding getting Essure and left a message with their RN who coordinates surgery, got a call back this morning and the RN told her she was doubtful any of their doctors would agree to do the procedure because of her age and lack of children but she'd ask around anyways. Apparently this is a complete reversal from when she was in for her pelvic exam a few weeks ago, when the consensus seemed to be "normally they'd tell someone like you no, but since you're in a long-term stable relationship and your husband is on board there shouldn't be any issues."

Have to admit that I'm really not surprised overall but I figured PP would give less of a gently caress about the "you'll want kids later" circular arguments. I guess it really does come down to if the individual doctor is comfortable with doing the procedure or not.

On the upside I do have a line on a private practice that hypothetically said they wouldn't care about someone not having children - its my friend's wife's OB/GYN; he asked them about us when they were in for his wife to get sterilized after having their third child and apparently the doctor said they wouldn't turn someone down for sterilization just because they didn't already have kids. I'm cautiously optimistic, I could easily see them saying that in the hypothetical but doing a 180 when faced with someone actually showing up in their office.

e: Confirmed, they called back this afternoon and all of their doctors said no because of age and lack of kids.

Geoj fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Apr 12, 2013

cov-hog
Apr 13, 2013
Hi lady goons,

I'm new to the world of IUDs and I think I have a problem.

I had a Paragard inserted two weeks ago. The first week was a little rough (crampy, mostly) but the second week was golden. However, two days ago, I had sex and about an hour later I got the worst cramps of my life. They're not constant but they've been coming and going since then. I went back to the doctor today because it was so bad that I thought I was expelling the IUD. She said that everything looked fine, but that my cervical swab showed evelated numbers of white blood cells. However, my bloodwork is totally normal with no signs of infection?

She put me on a pretty serious course of antibiotics just in case (like, I got a shot of some antibiotic that starts with an "R" in my butt, plus scripts for two full weeks of doxy *and* metronidazole).

Does anyone have any ideas what could be going on? The IUD hasn't moved out of position, I don't have a systemic infection, and I'm horribly cramped up and I started bleeding tonight, two weeks before I expected my period to start.

I have another appointment on Monday to see how things are then, but I'm pretty worried. The cramping feeling is starting to spread to right above my left hip, but in the center of my pelvis, and it doesn't feel as purely crampy as usual - more painful. Ugh. This is the worst. Has anyone heard of symptoms like this before? Please help set my mind at ease!

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

In the weeks after I had mine inserted I had a lot of crampy-type pains around my hips (mostly the left side). Also this achy/sort burning kind of pain right in the center of my abdomen, kind of around my navel. Most of the time it wasn't that bad and didn't seem to correspond to sex or anything, but some days it could get pretty rough and super annoying.

Also if you have two weeks to go before your period, some (or all?) of it may be ovulation-related. With IUDs it's fairly common to get cramping, spotting and even some pain when you ovulate even if you've never had that previously. Being localized around your hip area on only one side would make it in the right area to be your ovary at least. The first time I ovulated with the Paragard it was actually really painful and localized to the point that I could tell which ovary it was and everything.

Really, that whole first month or so was pretty weird and uncomfortable with all kinds of annoying pains/cramps/spotting etc. It calmed down a lot once I got past that first period and has been pretty normal for the most part ever since. I should probably also add that even with all that stuff, nothing was really wrong and my follow-up exam was fine.

cov-hog
Apr 13, 2013
Yeah, maybe it's just achy ovaries. I hope that's the case! I'm feeling much better today, but I was just lying down for like 12 hours so maybe not moving around much had something to do with it...

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Definitely keep an eye on things just in case, but you seem like you're in good hands with your doctor and everything. If it's one thing I've learned in the short time that I've had an IUD, it's that lots of weird new stuff will happen and usually it's just one of those things.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah your cervix and uterus just went through some serious shiz. Sex probably just pissed it off all over. I bet you'll be fine before you know it.

I still get those 'holy gently caress I think it's coming out' cramps every few weeks. They are balls. But my gyno said not to worry unless they don't go away and/or I'm bleeding big time.

sexily
Jul 25, 2001

Oh, is this 1953?
My favorite are the cramps/pains that radiate down my thigh for a minute.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
I have a strongly retroverted uterus so they always hit me in the back and legs just as hard as my abdomen.

I almost passed out at my desk earlier this week. I had to do breathing exercises.

cov-hog
Apr 13, 2013
Oh no, that sounds awful!! :(

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

sexily posted:

My favorite are the cramps/pains that radiate down my thigh for a minute.

Oh yeah, those were kind of a new one for me. I'd never had cramps like that before.

Don't let use scare you cov-hog! If it makes you feel any better, I've never had cramps that made me feel like passing out. There is occasionally the random one that will make me kind of have to stop a second and breathe though. Heat and ibuprofen are must haves and they'll keep most of the bad stuff under control. I also preach every chance I can get about the heat pads you can stick on to your underwear for days that you have to work or whatever. Absolute lifesavers for me!

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~
This thread changes my mind about IUDs constantly. Having my one nuvaring nausea risk day a month can be tiresome, but at least it's predictable. :( I'm also way too attached to divacup and I'm sure I'd be clumsy enough one day to make something horrible happen.

I'd totally be all over implanon but the idea of potential break through bleeding issues turns me off to it entirely. There needs to be a new long term birth control option.

Kerfuffle fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Apr 13, 2013

floofyscorp
Feb 12, 2007

Spoke to my doctor yesterday about getting Nexplanon :3: He said that with any luck I'll have the same side-effects with the implant as I have with the Cerazette I've been on(ie. no more period, gently caress yes, possible moodiness I'm not even sure came from the pill, oh no) and hopefully one of his colleagues at the surgery will be in touch soon to arrange inserting it! I just hope I don't pass out cause I have a bit of a nasty habit of fainting whenever blood and/or needles get intimately involved with me. So lame.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Don't be scared at all cov-hog. The cramps I get are nothing ibu doesn't fix. They just sneak up on me, whereas they used to kind of build up. And they never last more than an hour

And, at least for me, cramps beats babies every drat time.

You can't get rid of a baby with ibuprofen. At least not legally.

edit: I guess the mindfuck for me is I don't get a period. But I still get the cramps.

Geolicious fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Apr 13, 2013

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

Kerfuffle posted:

This thread changes my mind about IUDs constantly. Having my one nuvaring nausea risk day a month can be tiresome, but at least it's predictable. :( I'm also way too attached to divacup and I'm sure I'd be clumsy enough one day to make something horrible happen.

I'd totally be all over implanon but the idea of potential break through bleeding issues turns me off to it entirely. There needs to be a new long term birth control option.

Well, it's different for everyone too. I've had my Paragard for 2.5 years now (hard to believe it's been that long), and it's super predictable: some cramping a few days before my period, a day or two of spotting, two-three days of heavy bleeding (emptying my large meluna every two-three hours), then four days or so of it tapering off, with some light cramping during the heavier days. My brand of menstrual problem pre-Paragard was amenorrhea, though, and when I did have periods they were pretty light. My body just hates me above the waist. :sigh: But yea, while an IUD could be unpredictable for you, it could also be very predictable. There's really no way to know unless you try. It's just good to know if you do give it a shot and weird poo poo happens, you're not alone and it's totally ok (probably, unless you accidentally expel it or snag the strings on a vibe or something happens, but we're still here for ya, as is probably your doctor).

sexily
Jul 25, 2001

Oh, is this 1953?
I totally love my Paragard, even with the killer cramps and heavy periods. It beats remembering to take a pill every day anytime and it's good for years! Here's the thing: you won't know if it's for you until you try it. I went with the Mirena first and it did not agree with me at all. I switched to Paragard and it's been smooth sailing ever since. I wish the Mirena had worked out cause no periods would be awesome, but whatever.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Kerfuffle posted:

In my case I already had a really regular textbook 28-day cycle give or take so it was never a big concern for me. I just have to remember to be stricter about writing down the start date of my periods now (which I should be doing anyway) which helps me predict the next one. It also helps that I get sore boobs like clockwork right before it starts, so I kind of always know. The cramps/heaviness were definitely a new experience, even though I've had cramping with my periods before. But it really only boils down to one bad day of heat, ibuprofen, and super tampons.

I'll also say anything I've experienced with the Paragard has been about a BILLION times less painful than the 2-3 monthly migraines I was having on the pill. Not to mention the massive amounts of medication I was taking to treat them and the constant low-grade headaches I had pretty much every few days.

Not having to worry about a pill or whatever at all and having my sex drive back full force have also been pretty nice, so overall I love it. It's just a weird experience at first and I guess it can sound kind of off putting when we all post about it at once! :v:

cov-hog
Apr 13, 2013
Thanks for reassuring me -- again :) I was feeling a lot better today until this evening, then just like yesterday, hella cramps and bleeding. I'll see how tomorrow goes, and then what the doctor says on Tuesday and go from there...

I didn't mean to start a scary IUD digression! I still think it's a great idea for me, I just hope things settle down soon.

To throw my story into the mix, I chose the IUD because hormones were just not an option for me. I've been on pills twice for like a month or two each go-around (no idea which brand or type, but some low-dose version) and both times I went absolutely insane. Like, super depressed, the blackest moods ever; I punched a cast-iron bathtub at one point and I am normally the least violent person ever. The second time I went so crazy I got dumped. I immediately threw my pills away and a week later the clouds parted and I was myself again. Not willing to go anywhere near hormones again. My doctor said the level of hormones in the ring or Mirena may even be too much. Guess I'm just sensitive that way.

So, I'm totally happy going through this if it's temporary, but I'll just have to find out the hard way. I'd much rather have cramps than babies!! (Though, my current relationship kind of went downhill fast so who knows if that's even going to be a worry right now. Hooray, great loving timing. :mad:)

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

It's a process really. I'm going on about 4 months or so and it's gotten a little easier each period (which is mainly the only time I have cramps now except for maybe one at random). I've always heard 6 months is kind of the magic number for things to normalize with most people, so I guess we'll find out!

And even though you might not necessarily need it for birth control at the moment, you're good for at least 12 years. So whenever a guy does come along, you won't have to rush off to a clinic for pills or panic if a condom breaks. Other than STD concerns/testing of course.

gabi
Sep 10, 2008

floofyscorp posted:

Spoke to my doctor yesterday about getting Nexplanon :3: He said that with any luck I'll have the same side-effects with the implant as I have with the Cerazette I've been on(ie. no more period, gently caress yes, possible moodiness I'm not even sure came from the pill, oh no) and hopefully one of his colleagues at the surgery will be in touch soon to arrange inserting it! I just hope I don't pass out cause I have a bit of a nasty habit of fainting whenever blood and/or needles get intimately involved with me. So lame.
Just be sure you let them know beforehand. I pass out at the sight of needles and the nurse showed me cute cat videos on her phone so I wouldn't look over at my arm. :j: It is way less stressful than I thought it would be, you'll feel the first needle, but you won't feel the actual insertion at all. I had some spotting and then a crazy month-long period after it was inserted, but I haven't bled since (had it for almost a year). This is actually the first BC to do that for me, Mirena didn't even put a dent in my periods. Good luck!

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~
I have a question that I don't think was quite covered in the original post, as informative as that post was.

I'm on tricyclen and have been for 4 years or so. I've never had any issues until this month/cycle. I was on my second week of pills (so pills 8 through 14) and ended up getting an early period. It was for the most part a bit lighter than a normal period although all the cramping and stuff was the same.

I'm on the placebo week now (week 4) and I'm just wondering...since I had that early/surprise period a week and a half ago should I expect another one this week coming up? I know it probably depends on my body etc but if I shouldn't expect one I don't want to panic, you know?

Anybody had experiences with this or advice that they would be willing to share?

Eggplant Wizard
Jul 8, 2005

i loev catte
I'm coining a new medical term: acaeromenorrhea, the tendency of one's period to come at an inconvenient time. Going out of town? A week before your period is supposed to come? GUESS WHAT BITCHES

:argh:

I had to use pads for two days and gently caress that. Back to divacup with no worries about pulling out my Mirena again because even if I do it beats that dirty diaper feeling of wearing a pad.

cuntvalet posted:

I'm on the placebo week now (week 4) and I'm just wondering...since I had that early/surprise period a week and a half ago should I expect another one this week coming up? I know it probably depends on my body etc but if I shouldn't expect one I don't want to panic, you know?

I probably wouldn't expect another one, but I also wouldn't worry if one turns up anyway. Everyone's body is different, hormones are weird, reactions can change over time, blah blah. Keep on taking those pills on time.

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

cuntvalet posted:

I have a question that I don't think was quite covered in the original post, as informative as that post was.

I'm on tricyclen and have been for 4 years or so. I've never had any issues until this month/cycle. I was on my second week of pills (so pills 8 through 14) and ended up getting an early period. It was for the most part a bit lighter than a normal period although all the cramping and stuff was the same.

Anybody had experiences with this or advice that they would be willing to share?

I swear this isn't stalky, I just happen to read the call center thread. Keep in mind that weird period issues can come up from stress..(I keep hoping for you that another job will come your way :()

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~

Kerfuffle posted:

I swear this isn't stalky, I just happen to read the call center thread. Keep in mind that weird period issues can come up from stress..(I keep hoping for you that another job will come your way :()

You're not being stalky, if anything I have a somewhat memorable username that is hard to get lost in the shuffle.

That said, I definitely wonder if it was at least semi-stress related. And thank you also, I know its off topic for this thread but I sincerely appreciate the sentiment.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

cuntvalet posted:

You might, you might not - hormonal birth control can be weird. If I had to guess, I'd say you might get some of the usual withdrawal bleeding or spotting during your placebo week just from the lack of hormones. But that's pure speculation on my part.

I was on Ortho Tricyclen for about 4 years and always had a terrible time with random spotting/bleeding, bleeding all month at random and all sorts of weird stuff. I chalked it up to stress, difficulty taking my pills on time, and about a million other random things.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Looking at this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_birth_control_methods#Effectiveness_of_various_methods

I can't decide on what option would be best for us. We do not want to use condoms anymore, and she doesn't want anything hormonal, and she already tried an IUD but did not like it. With that in mind, what have others been successful with? We're in Australia if that makes a difference.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON
No hormonal, barrier or IUD pretty much leaves you with the options of sterilization or the relative high risk withdraw/rhythm method. IANAD and YMMV (etc) but my wife and I successfully used withdraw for five years until she went on nuvaring last summer (we both wanted internal ejaculation) without as much as a scare, but you have to be very disciplined in pulling out ahead of orgasm.

e: chemical/spermicidal is also an option with risks falling somewhere between hormonal and withdraw/rhythm method. My wife and I used birth control sponges a few times and while it was more satisfying than with condoms the sponges creates a mess (lots of foamy discharge) and in my experience the spermicide caused a numbing effect.

Geoj fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Apr 20, 2013

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Which IUD did she try? I'm assuming Paragard if she didn't want hormones?

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

I probably already know the answer to this question, but for those of you with the Paragard did you normally get cramping/spotting at random for a while? For some reason the past few days I've been spotting everyday and I'll get these random cramping spells once or twice a day. So far ibuprofen has helped. I've checked the strings several times and nothing seems out of place, it's just kind of weirding me out because up until this point I haven't had any spotting at all and almost no cramps except around my period. I still have about a week to go before my period is supposed to start, although I suppose with no hormones it could be that things have gotten out of whack (no major life changes or stress though).

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Kimmalah posted:

I probably already know the answer to this question, but for those of you with the Paragard did you normally get cramping/spotting at random for a while? For some reason the past few days I've been spotting everyday and I'll get these random cramping spells once or twice a day. So far ibuprofen has helped. I've checked the strings several times and nothing seems out of place, it's just kind of weirding me out because up until this point I haven't had any spotting at all and almost no cramps except around my period. I still have about a week to go before my period is supposed to start, although I suppose with no hormones it could be that things have gotten out of whack (no major life changes or stress though).

I had the random cramping for a month or two, then it tapered to randomly around my period week and now, 2 years later, ill just cramp a bit after super strenuous exercise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damn Bananas
Jul 1, 2007

You humans bore me
Ocella (generic Yaz/Yasmin): Is it generally ok to skip the last 2 sugar pills in order to change the start date of your next period? Trying plan for wedding night, heh. I'm usually very clockwork on this pill; do yall think it'll screw with my typical bleeding time frame? I didn't see anything listed in my pill booklet but maybe I missed it.

• Locked thread