Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

fatties also pour salad dressing and pure fats all over their salad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

horse mans posted:

no it's not, most of the terrible loving fatty foood fatties eat isn't eaten with a fork

wat no i eat all my mars bars and doritos and cokes with a fork i'm not a loving animal

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

i made some nice ham lettuce and cheese sandwiches and didnt eat those with a fork

because im not a pretentious oik

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano
under some circumstances its acceptable to eat a large club sandwich with a knife + fork imo

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

this is acceptable when the club sandwich is huge and would likely disintegrate when manhandled

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

:fork:

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

this is acceptable when the club sandwich is huge and would likely disintegrate when manhandled

that sounds like a lovely sandwich

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

theres a place near me which does double decker club sandwich on toast which is huge and its easier if you cut it up a bit first

its p nice

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
it breaks the sandwich prime directive

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Dr. Honked posted:

:sweatdrop:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Dr. Honked posted:

Guido van Possum
Apr 7, 2012

by T. Finninho
everyone breaks the prime directive all the time

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2009301036/abgo

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

horse mans posted:

no it's not, most of the terrible loving fatty foood fatties eat isn't eaten with a fork

fatties will use this with their salads to keep from eating too many green vegetables and then go back to shoveling chips and wings into their mouths by hand

it's obviously not for people who don't give a poo poo about their weight you dumb gently caress

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

um

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

its a skateboard thats really small

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Install Gentoo posted:

yes i realize this

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof

Install Gentoo posted:

but whats the use case

i guess if you fail to use your ipad conspicuously enough to attract the rest of the coffee shop's attention you could roll it down the counter instead

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Proteus4994 posted:

it's obviously not for people who don't give a poo poo about their weight you dumb gently caress

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

DaTroof posted:

but whats the use case

what's the use case of any toy? i don't think everything on kickstarter has to be PRODUCTION for BUSINESS PEOPLE

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

DaTroof posted:

but whats the use case

people who understand that wearing heelys is uncool but don't quite understand why

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof

Proteus4994 posted:

what's the use case of any toy? i don't think everything on kickstarter has to be PRODUCTION for BUSINESS PEOPLE

"fun" is a use case and this thing doesn't look like it would be much of it

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

ABGO T-Shirt Design #1 (Boy to Girl).

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

we all should support that kickstarter because it means that people will die in hilarious ways

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
what if i put my doritos and mountain dew on it and then shunt it around the floor

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you

Proteus4994 posted:

hint: people who give a poo poo about their weight don't need a fischer-price fork to tell them they eat good

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

looks like a mobile upskirt photo platform

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

horse mans posted:

hint: people who give a poo poo about their weight don't need a fischer-price fork to tell them they eat good

you really don't know poo poo about obesity you should probably just stfu

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

please dont fatshame in yospos of all places

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

please work out

Guido van Possum
Apr 7, 2012

by T. Finninho
the fork doesnt tell me how many sodas to drink

i guess ill just drink them all

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

HELP IM FATBECAUSE I'M EMOTIONAL EATING AND THE FORK ISNT LISTENING TO MY PROBLEMS

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

Proteus4994 posted:

you really don't know poo poo about obesity you should probably just stfu

duly noted, next time i need to learn about being a fat shithead i'll go to the fat expert, proteus four nine nine four

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

fat shaming in the 'pos. a dark day indeed

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
that's only because Proteus4994 is blocking out the sun

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Yodzilla posted:

that's only because Proteus4994 is blocking out the sun

you don't understand how hard it is

every couple of years i have to move because staying in one place throws off the earth's orbit

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

horse mans posted:

duly noted, next time i need to learn about being a fat shithead i'll go to the fat expert, proteus four nine nine four

you've already got the shithead part down

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Fatsperts Exchange

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

Proteus4994 posted:

you've already got the shithead part down

"i know you are but what am i". timeless. good poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU