Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysteryberto
Apr 25, 2006
IIAM

demonR6 posted:

noooo don't post it.. lurkers can get it!

I have a code if anyone is interested you can PM or list your email.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Well now that the list is whittled down, I think it's safe to ask now. Anybody have a spare code they can PM me that I can forward on to my boyfriend? (e - like mysteryberto just mentioned!)

Also, feels good to see that list disappear :3:

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy
Please add your contact information if you are interested, but don't post codes when you get them and want to share. I am pretty sure non-registered can read this as well.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."
I have a friend who is interested in a code if you have one laying around. I'd keep the referral in the house though.
PM me.

1024x768
Oct 25, 2004

oh god
This is fascinating. Any invites floating around? I'd love one (PMs)

Iymarra
Oct 4, 2010

Survived AGDQ 2018 Awful Games block!
Grimey Drawer
Contents of my most recent box, Graze UK

Had Copacobana before, a decent little snack, but not had the rest - will post with a trip report when they're dealt with.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy
That looks like the holy grail to me..

Gegil
Jun 22, 2012

Smoke'em if you Got'em
If Graze would deliver beef jerky to US addressed, I would order 2 boxes a week. I could open and eat that entire bucket of umami in one sitting and not blow my diet.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Gegil posted:

If Graze would deliver beef jerky to US addressed, I would order 2 boxes a week. I could open and eat that entire bucket of umami in one sitting and not blow my diet.

There are a couple of goons who sell jerky on the SA Mart, have you tried them? I was looking at a thread posted by a newcomer and 1/4 runs $8 and Big John who has been on here selling for a while, hell I was still lurking years ago when he started selling, you can always try one of his samplers. I think it would be worth the shot if you are a beef jerky fan.

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

I don't know about the beef jerky, but they could single-handedly destroy the American granola bar industry by selling flapjacks over here.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Our granola industry could take a few pointers from those flapjacks, they could sway masses with those.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I decided to try Naturebox after getting irritated with the amount of meh stuff I've gotten from Graze, and the horrible shipping inconsistency. So far it's been pretty good stuff, very cost effective if you're buying 10 or 20 bags (per month of course), and after the first box you can pick what you want. Pretty good imo

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Juiced for my first bos. I don't think the person after me redeemed my code.

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

"The greatest honor history can bestow is the title of peacemaker."

Gegil posted:

DemonR6 already said it, but yeah, check out Big John's jerky. It's pretty :krad:, Mr. Gegil.

E: Trip report for Marvelous Macaroon - :barf: (not as bad as the onion oatcakes, though)

Gegil
Jun 22, 2012

Smoke'em if you Got'em

Richard M Nixon posted:

DemonR6 already said it, but yeah, check out Big John's jerky. It's pretty :krad:, Mr. Gegil.

:science: I have been enabled! Beef Jerky ahoy!

E: Wasabi Peas were horrible bad. Stale, no heat, and no crunch. So bad I nixxed everything that contains them off my list.

Gegil fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Apr 24, 2013

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

Richard M Nixon posted:

E: Trip report for Marvelous Macaroon - :barf: (not as bad as the onion oatcakes, though)

Big John's jerky is amazing and anyone who hasn't tried it yet should get a sample.

I have to agree with Marvelous Macaroon. It's very dry and each individual item by itself is plain. If you put them all together and eat then it kind of tastes like a macaroon. But yeah, probably will put it in the trash option.

keep it down up there!
Jun 22, 2006

How's it goin' eh?

Does anyone know of any services like this that ship to Canada?

Graze sadly does not, Naturebox doesn't seem to either.

Iymarra
Oct 4, 2010

Survived AGDQ 2018 Awful Games block!
Grimey Drawer
Trip report on my latest box -

As mentioned, I've had Copacobana before, and it is a nice enough mix. Like / Try

The Beef Jerky with tomato relish was delicious, very 'moist' jerky (in so far as it wasn't as dry as usual ones I've tried) and the relish was a great complement to it, as Graze advertising said. Love
The Graze Brownie was heavenly, an extremely light brownie but with full taste. Normally the ones with that amount of taste are..stodgy. It wasn't. Can't wait to get it again. Love
Finally, the Slightly sweet popcorn was a fine finishing snack, enough for two bowls of hot popcorn, not overly sweetened but very tasty. Like

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Somehow I didn't know this existed and it looks like a great way to get some snacks in the house. If anyone has a code to PM me I'd appreciate it!

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

If someone uses your code does it disappear from the site? I sent mine out but it's still showing up, so, maybe I still have one?

Clary
Jan 6, 2011

What are birds?
We just don't know.
Just got my box, here are my reviews:

Summer berry compote
Liked. Very tasty, shortbread dipped in strawberry jam. But with only three small biscuits I was left wanting more.

Marvelous Macaroon
Loved. With white chocolate, coconut and almond being three of my favorite things, I hoovered this down in record time.

Boston Baguettes
Worth a try. Little seasoned bread sticks dipped in a BBQ relish. I thought it tasted more like pizza to me, and was pretty surprised to see it was BBQ. Pretty good overall.

Brooklyn Bites
Meh. Poppy seed pretzels, cheese cashews & bbq pumpkins seeds. Pretty boring, but not bad. Would not get again.

As an aside, anyone got a recommended recipe for graze-style flapjacks? They are pretty flippin amazing.

Clary fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Apr 25, 2013

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
Ill take a code if anyone has one its my username at yahoo.com

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

iostream.h posted:

If someone uses your code does it disappear from the site? I sent mine out but it's still showing up, so, maybe I still have one?

Did you redeem your reward? I donated my dollar discount after the goon I invited redeemed my invite code.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
I'd be interested in a code. I have PMs enabled.

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

Jaffa Cake: Good mix. I love their chocolate, the orange infused raisins are very tasty. The hazelnuts were kind of blah, but together, they really did mimic the flavor of a Jaffa cake very well. Love.

Eton Mess: I've never understood the English fascination with blackcurrants. I still don't. The cranberries, meringues, and almond slivers were nice; the blackcurrants tasted like burned rear end. Trash.

Meglar
Jun 9, 2002
I'd love to try this if someone could PM me a code. Danke.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

iostream.h posted:

You will get an email notification when it is redeemed and the name.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Angry Pandah - jaustin628 at gmail
JLightning - Jmeredith50 at yahoo
Picaresque - interrobangsign at gmail
fount of knowledge - roditsme at gmail
Scrot Eel - scroteel at gmail
A Neurotic Jew - alex dot kleinman at gmail
handbanana125 - Johncurtin dot cu at gmail
Dienes - CthulhuOnADancePad at gmail
strangehamster at gmail

Just sent mine out after losing the promo code in my inbox for a week :v:

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Umm, all those people on your list already got theirs man..

Malalol
Apr 4, 2007

I spent $1,000 on my computer but I'm too "poor" to take my dog or any of my animals to the vet for vet care. My neglect caused 1 of my birds to die prematurely! My dog pisses everywhere! I don't care! I'm a piece of shit! Don't believe me? Check my post history in Pet Island!
drat just got a box with 3 repeats. I wanna try em all :(
and it seems like I am missing my last weeks box..hm..the delivieries still seem to be very inconsistent.. I have it on for every week and they come at really varying times

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

I got two boxes on Monday :tinfoil:

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Got my first free box today! :kimchi:

It has: Love Mix, Little Figgy, Hot Cross Yum, and Pomodoro Rustichella.

Just finished Hot Cross Yum (sponge pieces, cinnamon and honey almonds and orange infused raisins). Was good; the sponge pieces were ok. Not sure how to describe the flavor (could do without them honestly), but the almonds/raisins were amazing. Worth it for those alone. LIKE

Will post reviews on the others whenever I get around to eating them :haw:

[edit]

Just had 'Little Figgy Went to the Market' for a breakfast snack (diced figs, cranberries and apple). I may be biased because I have an unhealthy addiction to figs, but this was pretty solid. Nothing to spectacular or amazing, but I wouldn't mind getting it again. TRY

teagone fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Apr 26, 2013

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
My box 4 is going on two weeks now. I wish they would get a US operation up and running for the sake of consistency.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

teagone posted:

Did you redeem your reward? I donated my dollar discount after the goon I invited redeemed my invite code.
Ah-HA, yup, unused apparently.
I'll throw it back out later this evening.

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

Oh man, I could murder a bag of the black peppercorn rice crackers. They really need to start selling this stuff.

OnceIWasAnOstrich
Jul 22, 2006

Everyone in this thread seems to love the flapjacks, but I couldn't eat any after the first one because have this weird simultaneously dry and mushy texture with a weird aftertaste that is nothing like any granola I have ever consumed. On the other hand the black pepper pistachios prompted me to buy a 3lb bag of identical pistachios from Costco which was not the best move I could have made, but I didn't know before that that my willpower is completely destroyed by large amounts of pistachios.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

demonR6 posted:

Our granola industry could take a few pointers from those flapjacks, they could sway masses with those.

If they sold boxes of just flapjacks I would be set on snacks for the foreseeable future.

john mayer
Jan 18, 2011

OnceIWasAnOstrich posted:

Everyone in this thread seems to love the flapjacks, but I couldn't eat any after the first one because have this weird simultaneously dry and mushy texture with a weird aftertaste that is nothing like any granola I have ever consumed. On the other hand the black pepper pistachios prompted me to buy a 3lb bag of identical pistachios from Costco which was not the best move I could have made, but I didn't know before that that my willpower is completely destroyed by large amounts of pistachios.

I agree on the flapjacks. The last ones I had were so bad I cancelled my subscription like a month and a half ago. I reactivated it though cause I wanted more herby bread basket ):

fin
Dec 11, 2006
uh
I'm glad I'm not the only one not sold on flapjacks. The honeycomb were tolerable, I guess. Hubby likes them, so he gets them all when they come.

I am going on box 6 next week and have not yet had a "lost" box- aside from a delay of a day or two, but $5 from UK, I completely expected delays. None of my boxes have been lost, stolen, mangled, abducted, or otherwise molested. In fact, we upgraded from every 2 to weekly because we have begun to dread The Week With No Graze.

Their dried fruit is better than what I can get for the same cost locally, and the dried cranberries rock. This is from a native New Englander who eats cranberries fresh & raw when in season. Far superior to either the corn-syrup-flavored or rock-hard bitter dried cranberries you get around here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notsowelp
Oct 12, 2012

Though she is small, she is fierce.
Ugh okay you guys convinced me to sign up again :argh:. I'm excited to try all their new products! (I'm in the UK and last ordered a box in September). Are the brownies and little puds as delicious as they look?

I love the rice crackers, hot cross yum and the summer berry compote most of all, but so many of the snacks are absolutely delicious.. the vanilla seed mix is wonderful!

• Locked thread