Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which show has the most (current or future) jobbers wrestling on it?
This poll is closed.
WWE NXT 62 16.36%
WWE Superstars 75 19.79%
WWE Saturday Morning Slam - lmao this thread is old 24 6.33%
WWE Main Event 22 5.80%
Impact Wrestling 196 51.72%
Total: 379 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Is Leakee the man now known as Roman Reigns? I forget too much about FCW now it's been gone a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

njsykora posted:

Is Leakee the man now known as Roman Reigns? I forget too much about FCW now it's been gone a while.

Yes

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Man, I don't see a single goddamn thing of worth or value in Bo Rotundo.

Ugh sons of legends. A poor man's David Flair.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Zyla posted:

Michael McGillicuty is pretty good.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Zyla posted:

Cody Rhodes is the best Son of Legend wrestler.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

rotinaj posted:

Sorry, he's technically not a Son of a Legend, due to falling under the mutually exclusive category of Son of a Son of a Plumber.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

rotinaj posted:

Strange way of spelling Garrett Bischoff

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

The best son of a legend is Bray Wyatt.

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
I'm sorry but IRS is not a legend.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Zyla posted:

Strange way of spelling Garrett Bischoff

Eric Bischoff is not a legend, and Garrett has his own name tattooed on him in case he forgets.

Cody Rhodes is dashing.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Jake Roberts. :colbert:

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

MacDougall posted:

I'm sorry but IRS is not a legend.

Look at this stinkin' [whatever town you're from] tax cheat.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Perry Normal posted:

Look at this stinkin' [whatever town you're from] tax cheat.
April 15 has come and gone. He'd better have PAID HIS TAXES!

And on that note:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFclvjxYWbk

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

VogeGandire posted:

The best son of a legend is Bray Wyatt.

Umm I'm pretty sure Bray Wyatt's father was a shrimp boat captain that abused his son and was later murdered by him? C'mon man, pay attention to continuity here. :smug:

Of course, retconning his own ancestry seems like something Bray would be up for. One week it's the shrimp boat captain, the next it's IRS, the next it's Satan. He can go out and say whatever the gently caress he wants at this point, it's all awesome.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Jonny Angel posted:

Umm I'm pretty sure Bray Wyatt's father was a shrimp boat captain that abused his son and was later murdered by him? C'mon man, pay attention to continuity here. :smug:

Of course, retconning his own ancestry seems like something Bray would be up for. One week it's the shrimp boat captain, the next it's IRS, the next it's Satan. He can go out and say whatever the gently caress he wants at this point, it's all awesome.

It would add to his character if he started changing his story every time, Joker-style.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Well, who's to say Captain Mike wasn't a shrimp captain? :colbert:

The murder thing is weird, but I'm willing to accept he faked his death and entered witness protection as Irwin R. Shyster, evil tax collector.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
I mean I'm pretty sure it hasn't been brought up at all since his first promo as Wyatt, and he's gone and changed up things like "my entire voice and accent" a few times in the space between so I doubt it's a core part of his character. I gotta say though, I'm not the biggest fan of him getting really growly as his default voice, I like the sleazy unhinged charisma he has when he's speaking more smoothly. Growl when it's a big moment that needs emphasis, but not as a base state.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

DeathChicken posted:

Well, who's to say Captain Mike wasn't a shrimp captain? :colbert:

The murder thing is weird, but I'm willing to accept he faked his death and entered witness protection as Irwin R. Shyster, evil tax collector.

I seriously can't believe WWE never put IRS and Undertaker into a tag team called "Death & Taxes". They had FAR worse gimmicks at the time.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

sticklefifer posted:

I seriously can't believe WWE never put IRS and Undertaker into a tag team called "Death & Taxes". They had FAR worse gimmicks at the time.
They did feud for a bit so you could retroactively call it that.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Gonzo McFee posted:

Jake Roberts. :colbert:
I want to credit Jake, but I don't want to credit Grizzly Smith, y'know?

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

April 27, 2013

Khali, Natalya, & Hornswoggle vs. Epico, Primo, & Rosa
Rhodes Scholars vs. Usos

April 25, 2013

McGillicutty vs. Uso
Tamina & Aksana vs. Layla & Kaitlyn (26 minutes in)

Chinston Wurchill fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Apr 29, 2013

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So when was the last time McGillicutty won a match on something that wasn't NXT?

lockhq
Feb 26, 2013

Chinston Wurchill posted:

April 27, 2013

Khali, Natalya, & Hornswoggle vs. Epico, Primo, & Rosa
Rhodes Scholars vs. Usos

April 25, 2013

McGillicutty vs. Uso
Tamina & Aksana vs. Layla & Kaitlyn (26 minutes in)

Here's the correct link to SMS this week! --> http://quickvideoz.info/dm.php?id=k73XIi3v6Rw2NP41oiC

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

DarkstarIV posted:

So when was the last time McGillicutty won a match on something that wasn't NXT?

I think he was a tag team champion with David Otunga, so sometime around then?

Wade Barrett posted:

(on Rosa Mendes) Half the time I'm not sure she even knows what she's doing in there.

lockhq posted:

Here's the correct link to SMS this week! --> http://quickvideoz.info/dm.php?id=k73XIi3v6Rw2NP41oiC

Other link works fine for me. :shrug:

lockhq
Feb 26, 2013

Chinston Wurchill posted:

I think he was a tag team champion with David Otunga, so sometime around then?

Other link works fine for me. :shrug:

seems to direct me to the Apr 20 SMS episode (with Gabriel V. Kingston -- still a very good match!)

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
SMS continues to rule. The leg injury spot in the tag match was delightful. Sandow: "It's a miracle!!!"

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
WWE's shopping NXT around for a TV deal if you haven't heard. I wonder if it'll coincide with the Orlando facility they're building. It'd be sweet as hell to have the show debut in a kickass new arena.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
They've been shopping Superstars for ages now, ever since it lost its cable deal. I hadn't heard they were shopping NXT, but TV rights fees are one of WWE's biggest revenue streams these days, so it's not a huge surprise. Still, if Superstars cant get a deal, I dont know if NXT will.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

NXT might be able to get a deal over Superstars, due to NXT being filmed in batches. I'd imagine a network would be more accommodating of a show that gets filmed a few weeks in advance.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Nxt feels like it has more value as a property than superstars.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

The only bad thing about NXT possibly getting on TV is that it almost has to do poorly, in order to ensure Vince never takes an interest in it (and so keep it in its' currently beloved state of existence). The moment it starts to beat out any of the main roster's B-shows, Vince is almost certainly going to decide that maybe he ought to take a more active hand in "guiding" NXT. :smith:

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Hey, is Bo Dallas still around, and is he still scary looking and still Bo Dallas?

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

He had a match at Axxess. Still using the Horrible Armdrag of Death.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
It's a hip toss, actually. This is an arm drag of death. Why won't they let him use his double-underhook facebuster from FCW?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Halloween Jack posted:

It's a hip toss, actually. This is an arm drag of death. Why won't they let him use his double-underhook facebuster from FCW?

:gonk:

aaaa

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Halloween Jack posted:

Jesus loving christ, I cringed so hard.

And at least his hip toss looks better than his spear.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
How many guys can actually do a good spear? Rhino, Goldberg, and I guess the Big Show's is automatically credible due to sheer size. Bo's isn't any worse than Edge's.

God, I'd like to see someone have an actual honest-to-God spear tackle as a finisher.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Halloween Jack posted:

How many guys can actually do a good spear? Rhino, Goldberg, and I guess the Big Show's is automatically credible due to sheer size. Bo's isn't any worse than Edge's.

God, I'd like to see someone have an actual honest-to-God spear tackle as a finisher.

Roman Reigns does a pretty good spear.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Kaitlyn has a nice spear too since a lot of Divas just get floored by a big move like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

I Before E posted:

Roman Reigns does a pretty good spear.

Liar Lyre posted:

Kaitlyn has a nice spear too

I stand corrected. The two of them should start a "Good spear, awful hair" club.

• Locked thread