Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Accidentally Haptic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Weed is wack, Wesley.
                                       /

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

lol

Bolek
May 1, 2003

hey bro can i inject some dank nugz into you?

YO MAMA HEAD
Sep 11, 2007

CessQL injection

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The Raptic Void

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JChvEsOI8I8

Acute Hepatitis
Feb 25, 2008

King of Bikes

that game is sick i used to play it on le ps1

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

if you didnt like pepsiman, clearly youve forgotten the 90s.

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad
fighting vipers video game memory

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad

WET BUTT
Mar 11, 2005
"Musicians should Grohl to a yard sale and buy an old loving drum set and just Grohl all out on it. Just like Nirvana. That's what happened with us. They were just lovely guys in a garage somewhere, and then grohld Dave Grohl [motions to self] came along and Grohl'd it out, [mimes two hi-hat hits] and then they became the biggest band in the world. Then I went on to sing actual The Who songs live with The Who on stage, with Bruce Springsteen too, all of us yelling in jeans onstage. That's how it could happen for you. You don't need a computer or The Voice or American Idol. You need Grohl."
- Dave Grohl

doug fuckey
Jun 7, 2007

hella greenbacks

WET BUTT posted:

"Musicians should Grohl to a yard sale and buy an old loving drum set and just Grohl all out on it. Just like Nirvana. That's what happened with us. They were just lovely guys in a garage somewhere, and then grohld Dave Grohl [motions to self] came along and Grohl'd it out, [mimes two hi-hat hits] and then they became the biggest band in the world. Then I went on to sing actual The Who songs live with The Who on stage, with Bruce Springsteen too, all of us yelling in jeans onstage. That's how it could happen for you. You don't need a computer or The Voice or American Idol. You need Grohl."
- Dave Grohl

grlohl

Bolek
May 1, 2003

*hacks*

"GROHLUM... GROHLUM!"

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
GROHL BUY NOT GAY

Iraff
Dec 29, 2008

WET BUTT posted:

- Dave Grohl

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
grohl up you guys

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?
keep grohlin grohlin grohlin grohlin

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
"What, me worry?"

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
I frequently forget Dave Grohl was part of Nirvana and get a little sad every time I'm reminded.

iron chic
Jul 1, 2010
wow

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

democracy depends on sausage sizzles

fairlight
May 18, 2007

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

why does she have a butthole for an eye?

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

slowdave
Jun 18, 2008

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
beat haptic

dutch wife abc
Apr 25, 2012

good

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

literally my expression

o.m. 94
Nov 23, 2009

Hahaha

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

$aver Jews

low quality jpeg
Mar 10, 2012

WET BUTT posted:

- Dave Grohl

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx4O5hsoOgM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

wicked sick

• Locked thread