Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Metal Ray Sunshine posted:

Is that more or less deadly than sprinkles?
I'd be worried why such a sleazebag has so many gummi bears in a bag and what he did with them before they got in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding

Kifisonfire posted:

I'd be worried why such a sleazebag has so many gummi bears in a bag and what he did with them before they got in there.

Does he drive a van?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Want some gummi bears? They're kinda warm because they've been in my bag all day.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Please tell me there's a Bizarro Foley gimmick where he gets chokeslammed on these and sells like it's the worst pain ever

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family

Ozz81 posted:

Please tell me there's a Bizarro Foley gimmick where he gets chokeslammed on these and sells like it's the worst pain ever

No, no, that Los Ice Cream's deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBeOQExmI-0

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
For a moment there, I thought those were lego pieces.
Being slammed onto them would REALLY hurt.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Say Nothing posted:

For a moment there, I thought those were lego pieces.
Being slammed onto them would REALLY hurt.

Is that so

That Ignorant Sap
Nov 20, 2010

YOU AIN'T LOOKIN' AT A
BUNCH OF RHINOS, HERE.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

For some reason a Lego Deathmatch looks infinitely more painful than a thumbtack match.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Liar Lyre posted:

For some reason a Lego Deathmatch looks infinitely more painful than a thumbtack match.
It's one of the trademarks of Candian independent Inter-Species Wrestling, along with their obscene as un-family friendly as possible product. Really worth checking out

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Flameingblack posted:

It's one of the trademarks of Candian independent Inter-Species Wrestling, along with their obscene as un-family friendly as possible product. Really worth checking out

It's only un-family friendly ever since Giant Tiger lost the belt, because he's incredibly family friendly.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MassRanTer posted:

It's only un-family friendly ever since Giant Tiger lost the belt, because he's incredibly family friendly.

There is a difference between being family friendly and loving someones whole family.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

KungFu Grip posted:

There is a difference between being family friendly and loving someones whole family.

FWB

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Rad R.
Oct 10, 2012

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
That Raven and Saturn match is probably the best match on that show, and actually a legit good match in general.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

El Gallinero Gros posted:

That Raven and Saturn match is probably the best match on that show, and actually a legit good match in general.

It's the only thing resembling a good match on that miserable show.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

It was weird watching the nWo go on forever without end when The Flock had a proper breakup and made some stars in the process. Kidman going on to win the Cruiserweight title the next night after turning face by saving Saturn is a wrestling memory I like quite a bit.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

LividLiquid posted:

It was weird watching the nWo go on forever without end when The Flock had a proper breakup and made some stars in the process. Kidman going on to win the Cruiserweight title the next night after turning face by saving Saturn is a wrestling memory I like quite a bit.

Not only that, but when Saturn and Raven got back together it did well, in part because after the feud ended they stayed the gently caress away from each other for a while.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Is Perry Saturn's head on backwards?

Minitrue
Aug 6, 2010

Cowboy Bobs Hep C posted:

Is Perry Saturn's head on backwards?

Dammit, I can't unsee this now. Neck has 'twist' like creases too.

One hell of a (DDP) yoga pose.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
I can't help but think that the whole "Brock wrecks Hunter's office" scenario could have been so much better had Hunter's office had featured a huge CRT monitor, a bunch of old WWF action figures, an electronic plasma ball, and a dot matrix printer.

Rad R.
Oct 10, 2012

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Not only that, but when Saturn and Raven got back together it did well, in part because after the feud ended they stayed the gently caress away from each other for a while.

Stuff like that kept me interested in WCW. I grew up watching the WWF, but they were way to cartoony at the time, and Raven was an instant favorite. Grumpy grunge dude with comic book t-shirts.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
MiSu slumming it in comedy matches is the best. There was a super weird one (also on a NOSAWA produced show) where him, Takayama, Kiku and Sakai all dressed up as Joshi legends.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

First thing that came to mind:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Rad R. posted:

Stuff like that kept me interested in WCW. I grew up watching the WWF, but they were way to cartoony at the time, and Raven was an instant favorite. Grumpy grunge dude with comic book t-shirts.

Yeah, Raven was basically me in high school, which was when I started watching rasslin', so that worked out. Despite the fact that grunge was long-dead by the time I hit high school.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Gavok posted:

Oh phew, I'm glad I'm not the only one.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Gonz posted:

I can't help but think that the whole "Brock wrecks Hunter's office" scenario could have been so much better had Hunter's office had featured a huge CRT monitor, a bunch of old WWF action figures, an electronic plasma ball, and a dot matrix printer.

That segment made WWE's vaunted tower look super basic. People were saying their offices were nicer than HHH's.

here's a dork in front of the Titan Tower during the DX thing.

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

Gavok posted:

Hey where'd you get that picture of Laurinaitis as a kid?

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
...and THAT'S why you don't be a dick to Mark Henry.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Giant beard splitting imminent.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Quasipox posted:

I... what... Sheamus is a girl?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Quasipox posted:

What is the point of this hideous thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
I love finding André pictures I've never seen before!