Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Wario In Real Life posted:

Everything is always a lie.

There's absolutely no way there will be a streaming preview.

I imagine one becoming available after Wee Wa, but before that just seems like hopeful thinking to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The Dave posted:

Was responding to Feenix.

Also is there any weight at all behind this iTunes rumor? Because wasn't it supposed to be streaming on iTunes a day or two ago as well?

Think you guys are falling for a lie here.

I would agree with you except this is on Pitchfork this morning

It got posted before but I think image was broken

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
What if I don't want to listen to it at leisure but rather at rush?

Cpt. Spring Types
Feb 19, 2004

Wait, what?

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I would agree with you except this is on Pitchfork this morning

It got posted before but I think image was broken

Yeah but how can we trust Pitchfork when they loved that terrible Vampire Weekend album so much?

Wario In Real Life
Nov 9, 2009

by T. Finninho
Oops well I revise my statement. It was more in response to the "rumor says it'll be up tonight!" kinda stuff. Obviously at some point in time it will be available for streaming preview, but I can't really see them building this much hype to then let everybody listen to it a full week before it's released.

het
Nov 14, 2002

A dark black past
is my most valued
possession

Oops well I revise my statement. It was more in response to the "rumor says it'll be up tonight!" kinda stuff. Obviously at some point in time it will be available for streaming preview, but I can't really see them building this much hype to then let everybody listen to it a full week before it's released.
I dunno, I think that's becoming more common as a model nowadays. Little Boots just did it for her album Nocturnes, the same "stream (awkwardly) for free a week before release, and here's a convenient pre-order link" deal (though hers streamed on pitchfork, not iTunes).

Wario In Real Life
Nov 9, 2009

by T. Finninho
Well I sure hope you're right.

That latest preview is almost too much of a tease I don't know how much longer I can last.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Oops well I revise my statement. It was more in response to the "rumor says it'll be up tonight!" kinda stuff.

Ditto.

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
Can you do iTunes streaming on an iPhone?

chime_on
Jul 27, 2001

Colonel Whitey posted:

Can you do iTunes streaming on an iPhone?

You couldn't as of February, when they were streaming the new Bowie.

Dlowmx
Feb 5, 2007
Eh
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/5764ccf637/daft-punk-andrew-the-pizza-guy?playlist=featured_videos

new collaborators

Wario In Real Life
Nov 9, 2009

by T. Finninho

That's old as heck man.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Must be weird looking at your own blueprints.

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

I wanna be that dude who checks for continuity checker in daft punk things.

Wario In Real Life
Nov 9, 2009

by T. Finninho

incoherent posted:

I wanna be that dude who checks for continuity checker in daft punk things.
I was literally just about to load up the scene from Electroma where Guy takes the mask off and see if the circuit board underneath looked like it does in the blueprint.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Do you have to preorder to hear the itunes stream?

zorch
Nov 28, 2006

I was literally just about to load up the scene from Electroma where Guy takes the mask off and see if the circuit board underneath looked like it does in the blueprint.

:drat:

Wario In Real Life
Nov 9, 2009

by T. Finninho
lmao I knew it looked pretty similar but drat guys. They take this poo poo seriously.

-Inu-
Nov 11, 2008

TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY CUBIC CENTIMETERS
Giorgio wasn't kidding when he said they were perfectionists.

doctor thodt
Apr 2, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Stream rip is out there

Shadowgate
May 6, 2007

Soiled Meat
The album is leaked now. Someone ripped it at 192kbps it looks like.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Hopefully its not "levels" again.

7lip
Mar 25, 2009

Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.
It's not.

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

The leak is legit. 192kbs. Words cannot describe

-Inu-
Nov 11, 2008

:psyboom:

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Vaah posted:

A 192kbps transcode of the itunes stream. Still not a leak of a proper CD/vinyl rip but yeah, it's real and sounds good enough for a first listen. I can't wait to burn out the motor on my turntable playing this all summer.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Vaah posted:

Uuuuuuuugh I'm at loving work in the middle of nowhere this is unbearable.

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

How has the iTunes stream been leaked if iTunes ain't even streaming yet? drat YOU NOT WANTING TO PIRATE THINGS AT WORK

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I'd make some really gross post about wet ear pussies and and how tasty these rad tunes are but I mean most of the words are already there so you can assemble them into the most distasteful compliment to this lovely music as you see fit.

It's a really good album so far.

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

SgtScruffy posted:

How has the iTunes stream been leaked if iTunes ain't even streaming yet? drat YOU NOT WANTING TO PIRATE THINGS AT WORK

REMOTE DESKTOP PRO TIER TO DROPBOX. ITS IN THE CLOUD, BRO.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

gently caress. I'm on the fence about downloading it while at work. Fuuuuuckkkkkkkk,

Muck and Mire
Dec 9, 2011

Can anyone confirm that this album is the real version? I haven't heard any drops thus far (on track 5 already) so I'm wondering if this might be fake

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The studio version of Get Lucky is insanely better, by the way. THe intro alone makes makes it that much better.

Blowdryer
Jan 25, 2008
Someone posted this on Tobtok's post where he said he was listening to the new album.

Is this it? http://grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Daft+Punk+Random+Access+Memories/86439304

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Blowdryer posted:

Someone posted this on Tobtok's post where he said he was listening to the new album.

Is this it? http://grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Daft+Punk+Random+Access+Memories/86439304

Well that is certainly not the radio edit of Get Lucky so I would assume so.

Blowdryer
Jan 25, 2008

The Dave posted:

Well that is certainly not the radio edit of Get Lucky so I would assume so.

I meant is that the whole legitimate album, super excited it sounds really good! Was trying to see if this is what you guys were listening to.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
The leak is real. It is badly compressed though. I can hear really bad compression artifacts with my good cans but it is living up to the hype so far.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

"Lose Yourself To Dance" is a summer jam and a half.

This album right now is equally not at all what I expected and everything I wanted it to be.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Glad I'm off today! Gonna grab my headphones and go for a long walk...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Inu-
Nov 11, 2008

Blowdryer posted:

I meant is that the whole legitimate album, super excited it sounds really good! Was trying to see if this is what you guys were listening to.
It is.

edit: Lose yourself to dance is so good. gently caress.

-Inu- fucked around with this message at 19:17 on May 13, 2013

• Locked thread