Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flarestar
Dec 23, 2005
Diesel Powered Robot Panda
VoA's not really that bad except for the named. RoF zones vary, a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Node posted:

As for my shawl quest.. I got brewing to 300, which I suspect is one of the easier tradeskills to max, since everything for brut champagne can be store bought, you just need to enchant gold bars. I'm probably going to go for baking next and... and... are misty thicket picnics the way to go? The recipes on the tradeskill guides make all the 300+ baking recipes look awful. MTPs require brownie parts (drop) and fruit (foraged,) and an absolutely sickening amount of subcombines. What's the laziest way to go? I don't care how much plat I have to spend.

http://mboards.eqtraders.com/eq/showthread.php?33385-Complete-Tradeskill-Guide-6-1-%28Serverwide-Drop-Edition%29-Rev-Apr-2009
http://mboards.eqtraders.com/eq/showthread.php?37646-The-Ultimate-EQ-Tradeskill-Guide

Keep those two guides open the whole time you're TSing. But they are missing some VoA and RoF stuff. Prices on a lot of TS has spiked in the baz lately, but getting everything except fletching to 300 shouldn't cost more than about 200k if you're smart about it.

#1 most important thing for TSing: Get some kind of repeating macro program. One came with my keyboard, but all you need is one that can spam mouse click and a hotkey number. Make a hotkey that's "/autoinv" on all lines and have the macro spam it. Position your mouse on the TS combine button and let that macro run. You get about 20 combines a minute because of the cooldown on the TS menu's combine, but it cuts down on the tedium and shittiness of TSing significantly.

My preferred method for baking is using chronal resonance dust to make timeless hunter's sausage, then make bbq hunter's sausage for a 2nd 300+ combine per one dust. There's no subcombine for the first part, unlike most of the other 300+ meats. Other than that, pick a sauce and any of chronal dust/brell's bounty/dream meat/al metes/minotaur meat can be used for skill up combines. You can pick up Brell's Bounties in Brell's Rest every hour.

The simple tune/crab combines are worth doing while you're in that skill range, you get a ton of tuna/crab really quickly from fishing. Somewhere around 6 per a fishing catch on average. But I wouldn't do loving 4 subcombines for a sub-300 combine, that's just dumb.

For smithing, just use gloves for template combines. Higher triv, fewer items to buy. Depending on your stocks of various ores, there is an awkward area where you might just want to burn high triv ores as bits instead of buying/farming low level ores for templates.

For JC, use store bound cut gems to 200 (make your eyeglass thing). See if you can buy the mid-triv uncuts in the baz for under the 10-25p per a combine that plat+gem combines will cost till you get to 278. Velium Blue Diamonds lose about 90p per a combine, use that when looking to buy other 300+ gems in the baz.

Use the axe head molds for the mid level pottery combines, throw them directly to the ground. Exquisite Silks are cheap enough. Then single dream dust/cosgrove powder ornaments to 300.

Then for fletching, vendor buy to 252 before moving in to the braxi horn + goral fin or fractured shard + tainted feather arrows.Or race change to a Karana follower to vendor buy to 300. Spending plat on gamecards for a race change potion may actually be cheaper than buying tainted feathers.

Edit: If you need an enc to enchant poo poo, lemme know. I have a f2p one that's parked in PoK with every short duration mana regen buff on her forever.

jetz0r fucked around with this message at 20:38 on May 20, 2013

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
Fishing in Argath and baking the results is probaby the easiest way to max baking, assuming you have a fishing macro.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

I just got JC up to 300. If you can, search the bazaar for raw nihilite. Crimson nihilite will get you to 234, indigo 259, Amber 284, Shimmering 300. The raw nihilite can be converted to 2-3 combines per and is usually on sale for something stupid like 25p each. It's also usually regularly on vendors as trash. You might not get enough to get to 300 but it can certainly make things cheaper if you supplement with nihilite.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Yeah, one of the guides has a list of the 300+ gems. You can either do a quest to make nihilites and work your way up to making 3x or just dump them in to an npc for 2x each. There's a good reason Shimmering Nihilites were in the TS supply bags I sent over to test, one stack is worth 200-300 combines.

Cutting gems also stack, so you can autofire the combines without running out of bag space like with the metal + gem combines.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Ahh nostalgia, you cruel bitch

Flarestar posted:

VoA's not really that bad except for the named. RoF zones vary, a lot.

If you have a PC tank, I can think of maybe 3-4 mobs in RoF (that aren't part of the weird Chelsith mini-raid group) that're remotely hard like VoA mobs were. I REALLY liked HoT, but I feel like they nailed RoF challenge perfectly. Mas and I really had no issue duoing much of anything in RoF even when I was in half T1 gear. In a mix of T2/T3 I could molo most anything until T3.

My advice: HoT until 93, or 95 if you can get into the SS gravy train, then immediately skip VoA and go right to Shards for xp. You can always go back to VoA later if there's a few augs or something that you want

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

Sancho posted:

I just got JC up to 300. If you can, search the bazaar for raw nihilite. Crimson nihilite will get you to 234, indigo 259, Amber 284, Shimmering 300. The raw nihilite can be converted to 2-3 combines per and is usually on sale for something stupid like 25p each. It's also usually regularly on vendors as trash. You might not get enough to get to 300 but it can certainly make things cheaper if you supplement with nihilite.
For JC, I ended up maxing it out using old school metal and Diamond/Blue Diamond recipes. Diamonds and Blue Diamonds can be found on merchants as people just sell them, and gold bars are also vendor-bought, and don't need to be enchanted. Even if you're on a Live server where plat matters, it's a very cheap way of doing it, as the sellback rate of the final product (for example, Golden Blue Diamond Pendant) is around 95% of the purchase price of the Blue Diamond and Gold bar. Just stick as close to recipes that are trivial close to your current skill and your failure rate will be very close to the default 5%.

You can use the Diamonds/Blue Diamonds recipes all the way to 300.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Anyone in the know regarding monk weapon dmg/delay help me out choosing a weapon as i've forgotten whats what with all the changes over the years.

95/19 or 82/18 for main hand? Always thought 18 delay was the sweet spot but heard something about its been changed or removed or something. Monkly business isn't overly helpful.

Is main hand dmg divided by delay and then pick the best ratio still?

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

I don't think 1 delay can make up for 13 raw damage. It's been a long time since I've run parses to compare weapons, but I can't imagine those two would be very close.

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
Ok I feel like I'm kinda stuck. Here's my situation on Test server:

I'm 3 boxing an 85Rog, 85Brd, and ~80ish War. I'm trying to work up my warrior to be able to tank for me; HoT, UF stuff.

The problem I'm finding, is that my bard and war gear are absolute garbage. My rogue is doing alright with HoT t1. But this poo poo is hard to come by on Test, and Glowing Othno/reis stocks are dwindling or absurdly priced. So what do I do for gear on my bard and warrior?

My mercs get poo poo on in HoT so I can't really grind it, which is why I was making a Warrior, but now I'm in this situation. Do I just try to grind Tosk until 90 and then try? Or do you think SoD gear could tank UF/HoT?

Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.
Kora warrens is still okay xp until about 90 with the hot zone bonus and it's a SoD zone so mobs hit for like...5k? My beastlord could tank them somewhat at least with HoT T1. You may also want to consider grinding some AAs on the worgs in Loping (grab the repeatable quest!) if that's a problem too.

You may also want to loot anyone HSing in the dream feerott too, they tend to not loot so you can grab the HoT T1 pieces off the named.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

darkhand posted:

Ok I feel like I'm kinda stuck. Here's my situation on Test server:

I'm 3 boxing an 85Rog, 85Brd, and ~80ish War. I'm trying to work up my warrior to be able to tank for me; HoT, UF stuff.

The problem I'm finding, is that my bard and war gear are absolute garbage. My rogue is doing alright with HoT t1. But this poo poo is hard to come by on Test, and Glowing Othno/reis stocks are dwindling or absurdly priced. So what do I do for gear on my bard and warrior?

My mercs get poo poo on in HoT so I can't really grind it, which is why I was making a Warrior, but now I'm in this situation. Do I just try to grind Tosk until 90 and then try? Or do you think SoD gear could tank UF/HoT?

I think at 85 your rogue can assassinate the kedge mobs in Thalassius for mad XP. I duo'd it with my bard and rogue (no mercs) for about 1k aas and reg xp up until 87 or so. You should be able to get your warrior to level quickly if you assassinate properly. The kedge mobs are the best.

As for gear, the abstruse stuff (or terror infused) is really the best at 85. I'll see what I have laying around on my characters and I'll parcel them to you if you gimme a character name.

slave to my cravings fucked around with this message at 18:57 on May 21, 2013

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

Cool thanks. My bard is Trunxx and my War is Wiji.

I have a spot in Direwind near Ashengate that I assassinate with. It's pretty mad xp but it's a pain to get to. I'll have to check out Thalassius.

I can grind decently fast, just gear is the hard part. But it sounds like if I can grind out a few more levels I'll be ok.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

darkhand posted:

Cool thanks. My bard is Trunxx and my War is Wiji.

I have a spot in Direwind near Ashengate that I assassinate with. It's pretty mad xp but it's a pain to get to. I'll have to check out Thalassius.

I can grind decently fast, just gear is the hard part. But it sounds like if I can grind out a few more levels I'll be ok.

Actually, once you are 85 you can get t1 VoA gear. I've completely forgotten all the level requirements for this stuff. I'll try to send some of the components your way.

Donny J
Jan 20, 2006

I used to play ages ago, stopped right around GoD I think, and have a 66 Paladin floating around on some server. I'm looking to reroll as a Mage, and was wondering which server would be best to start up on. I'm going to try to eventually set up boxing once I get a feel for the game again, but I've never been that good at it so I would hope to find a decent population of people to group with when necessary.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

funzo2226 posted:

Actually, once you are 85 you can get t1 VoA gear. I've completely forgotten all the level requirements for this stuff. I'll try to send some of the components your way.

Zebiss has an entire set of t1 VoA that shits all over HoT gear, 85 req, and he testcopies it constantly. He has a pretty onerous job but next time I see him online I'll have him send at least your warrior a suit, which'll let you handle HoT at 85 NO problem

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Donny J posted:

I used to play ages ago, stopped right around GoD I think, and have a 66 Paladin floating around on some server. I'm looking to reroll as a Mage, and was wondering which server would be best to start up on. I'm going to try to eventually set up boxing once I get a feel for the game again, but I've never been that good at it so I would hope to find a decent population of people to group with when necessary.

Well, if you want to try boxing, Test is the most affordable since you can create free "Gold" accounts with all expansions enabled, etc. It doesn't really have a good population for grouping at the lower levels especially, but you can box and use a merc on each of your characters to create your own group and play this way until you reach the higher levels where you may be a little more likely to find a group. As sad as it is for old school players, you can get a new character up to your former character's level of 66 in mere hours.

Flarestar
Dec 23, 2005

MrTheDevious posted:

Zebiss has an entire set of t1 VoA that shits all over HoT gear, 85 req, and he testcopies it constantly. He has a pretty onerous job but next time I see him online I'll have him send at least your warrior a suit, which'll let you handle HoT at 85 NO problem

I'll send a set of VoA armor along with the full RoF T1 package when I get home tonight.

On a side note, if any of you have the capability of testcopying a full set of Glowing Athlai or Glowing Othni armor, please let me know. I'm looking for... well, quite a few sets actually. Apparently it's fairly cheap on Firiona Vie, but I have no assets there to buy a set for testcopying.

Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.

Donny J posted:

Depends what you want to do really. If you want the realistic experience and have ambitions of raiding, go to Xegony where a few goons raid. If you just want to play box army and chode around with wacky markets and not worry as much about gear, go to Test. Test has a raiding guild but it's not really the same as Live.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Donny J posted:

If you're looking to group as you level up, I can suggest Vox. I recently leveled from 1-60ish there to play with some old friends, and had no problems hopping into pickup groups on the way. Every zone I leveled in had multiple pickup groups going, which was quite a surprise coming from a mature server.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
I'm still laughing jetz0r. I like how you guys always leave the last dragon to have some gimmick (in my case, an invite tank) tank it. Looking at the parses some more, I took just over 5 million damage. If I did the trick where I used undivided affirmation (guaranteed hate disc) and divine aura, maybe I would have survived instead of dying when she was at 15%. That was awesome, and so much fun.

The parse doesn't make sense in a couple parts though - it said I blocked once, and my block rate was .2%. That can't be right, can it? I have 18 in shield block. I was facing her whenever she wasn't pushing me away. Plus, I used deflection, which blocks every hit for a while. Way more than once, for sure.

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

God drat some people are weird in this game. Was in a group with some pubbies on my rogue, the party was all players, so I'm thinking cool we're gonna rock this. I get to the group location and they just stand there for like 10minutes; no pulls or anything. Finally the "tank" perks up saying he was putting his daughter to sleep.

Cool, now we can start, so he pulls, we start DPSing and he dies through the healing. Not looking so good, now we have to wait out his resurrection sickness. Finally the bard just pulls and tanks and we DPS fine for 1 mob. THEN the bard goes afk. In between all that there was no songs playing, not even his aura, and this is a guy with over 2000 AAs. I don't even get how you could not know to use melody, even if you get stunned out of playing, there wasn't a single song playing at any point.

Finally I left, because we killed like 3 mobs in 30minutes. Kinda reinforces my anti-social box menagerie, gonna keep trucking with that. I felt bad for the chanter and cleric because they were in the same guild with the bard and warrior.

darkhand fucked around with this message at 18:14 on May 23, 2013

Flarestar
Dec 23, 2005
Unfortunately, what you saw was probably a result of either people who've never done anything but box, or people who were PL'd without knowing how to play first.

I tend to avoid grouping with most people not out of a desire to multibox, but because most people who habitually multibox have no loving idea how to play other than in farm scenarios.

Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.
There's a reason people avoid pubs. I always liked having people come along with my box crew because it's simply a fuckton more efficient but I couldn't imagine playing EQ these days without 2-3 boxes along for the ride. When I felt extremely lazy and found a pub group to join 9/10 it'd be someone's lazy box crew who take a minute break between pulls or the Verbal Diarrhea crew that never stopped typing and either let people die or did crap for damage.

Plus there's something nice about doing your own pulls. You control the pace and if some lazy poo poo DPS needs to afk you let them go and keep trucking.

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Is there anyone left in Roost that can promote Thalyn to officer or at least give me guild bank access? I'm like the only person left over than that loving AFKer in Paw. I just wanted to grab a couple items for the box I'm leveling.

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

Hey I saw you in Direwind yesterday. I was on Dijitale/trunxx/wiji. Do you solo on that guy? I can get him in my group if you want some free xp some time.

darkhand fucked around with this message at 17:48 on May 24, 2013

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Which guy in Direwind? I was mucking around in Direwind/Ashengate a bit last night.

Velvis
Aug 18, 2005

Corn tastes good.
I am terrible about checking this thread but I can copy cantrips, dreadmotes, rustic, rof t1 armor and sets of type 3 non-vis. In-game email Zebiss with what you need. My play times are fairly retarded compared to most peoples but I am happy to help.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Double exp weekend if you didnt already know

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?

Tai posted:

Double exp weekend if you didnt already know

Right now?

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

jetz0r posted:

http://mboards.eqtraders.com/eq/showthread.php?33385-Complete-Tradeskill-Guide-6-1-%28Serverwide-Drop-Edition%29-Rev-Apr-2009
http://mboards.eqtraders.com/eq/showthread.php?37646-The-Ultimate-EQ-Tradeskill-Guide

Keep those two guides open the whole time you're TSing. But they are missing some VoA and RoF stuff. Prices on a lot of TS has spiked in the baz lately, but getting everything except fletching to 300 shouldn't cost more than about 200k if you're smart about it.

#1 most important thing for TSing: Get some kind of repeating macro program. One came with my keyboard, but all you need is one that can spam mouse click and a hotkey number. Make a hotkey that's "/autoinv" on all lines and have the macro spam it. Position your mouse on the TS combine button and let that macro run. You get about 20 combines a minute because of the cooldown on the TS menu's combine, but it cuts down on the tedium and shittiness of TSing significantly.

My preferred method for baking is using chronal resonance dust to make timeless hunter's sausage, then make bbq hunter's sausage for a 2nd 300+ combine per one dust. There's no subcombine for the first part, unlike most of the other 300+ meats. Other than that, pick a sauce and any of chronal dust/brell's bounty/dream meat/al metes/minotaur meat can be used for skill up combines. You can pick up Brell's Bounties in Brell's Rest every hour.

The simple tune/crab combines are worth doing while you're in that skill range, you get a ton of tuna/crab really quickly from fishing. Somewhere around 6 per a fishing catch on average. But I wouldn't do loving 4 subcombines for a sub-300 combine, that's just dumb.

For smithing, just use gloves for template combines. Higher triv, fewer items to buy. Depending on your stocks of various ores, there is an awkward area where you might just want to burn high triv ores as bits instead of buying/farming low level ores for templates.

For JC, use store bound cut gems to 200 (make your eyeglass thing). See if you can buy the mid-triv uncuts in the baz for under the 10-25p per a combine that plat+gem combines will cost till you get to 278. Velium Blue Diamonds lose about 90p per a combine, use that when looking to buy other 300+ gems in the baz.

Use the axe head molds for the mid level pottery combines, throw them directly to the ground. Exquisite Silks are cheap enough. Then single dream dust/cosgrove powder ornaments to 300.

Then for fletching, vendor buy to 252 before moving in to the braxi horn + goral fin or fractured shard + tainted feather arrows.Or race change to a Karana follower to vendor buy to 300. Spending plat on gamecards for a race change potion may actually be cheaper than buying tainted feathers.

Edit: If you need an enc to enchant poo poo, lemme know. I have a f2p one that's parked in PoK with every short duration mana regen buff on her forever.

Baking is done. It wasn't dreadful like I thought, but there were still lots of combines.
Brewing is done. That one was easy, brut champagne can be made, the only issue is the enchanter. I actually had one I still made in 1999, so I got mana buffs like you said. Enchanting and transferring was the irritating part, but it wasn't horrible.
Blacksmithing is done. Easy. Like you and the TS guides say, chainmail glove templates. The bazaar had more than enough ore. If it didn't, I'd have worse things to say about blacksmithing.
Jewel Crafting is done. Easy, but finding the convenient stackable ways after 200 was an utter pain in the rear end. The bazaar is dry. I had to resort to blue diamond velium bracelets and not use my trophy so it wasn't trivial. I easily bought over 1,000 BDs, and of course 1,000 velium bars which cost exactly the same. Luckily, the sellback is pretty good so even though it has been my most expensive TS so far, it wasn't bank breaking. I wish there were a bunch of prestigigaeiseasioriuor98hlds on the bazaar, that would make JC a cinch.

Next up is fletching. I'm doing shadewood bows up to 255, then I guess it's what you say afterwards. Shadewood bows do not have a very good resale value, compared to blue diamond stuff. I'm not looking forward to that. It might get ridiculously expensive buying the braxi horns or goral fins. I'm down to 1.9 million so I think I'll pull through.

I gotta put in the AA for the rest. Pottery sounds just like brewing. Slow, all store bought, but you need an enchanter. Tailoring entirely depends on the bazaar and if there is enough silk to level me up. I think after fletching is 300ed, I've done all the hard parts. Then I can start shawl 2.0! And then when I get shawl 3.0, all these hours of work will mean I'll tank 0.05% better! Hooray!

Node fucked around with this message at 03:31 on May 26, 2013

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Wait...wait.

What I said was...

...Do you understand?

darkhand posted:

Hey I saw you in Direwind yesterday. I was on Dijitale/trunxx/wiji. Do you solo on that guy? I can get him in my group if you want some free xp some time.

Nah he clearly he wants to earn his exp unlike a "loving AFK'er" :rolleyes:

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
Why didn't you use your trophy?

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

ponzicar posted:

Why didn't you use your trophy?

The trivial for what I was making was 302, and the trophy would have put me way over that limit. I assumed that since my skill was boosted to 320ish I wouldn't gain any JC skill. Is that not the case with trophies?

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

Node posted:

The trivial for what I was making was 302, and the trophy would have put me way over that limit. I assumed that since my skill was boosted to 320ish I wouldn't gain any JC skill. Is that not the case with trophies?

Yeah, trophies don't hurt your skill gains. As long as what you're making doesn't give the trivial message, you'll have a chance to raise your skill, even if the modified value is above its trivial value.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Comfortador posted:

Nah he clearly he wants to earn his exp unlike a "loving AFK'er" :rolleyes:

If you're that guy, thanks for the AFKing which ruined Roost's rep on the whole server and led to Zebiss joining my new guild :dance:

lotor9530
Apr 29, 2009

MrTheDevious posted:

If you're that guy, thanks for the AFKing which ruined Roost's rep on the whole server and led to Zebiss joining my new guild :dance:

Comfortador posted:

Who would I /tell to get my alts guilded and speaking powers on Liebestod my SK?

Alts are Rahneex and Murddoc

Thanks!

It is him! The AFKer who single-handedly ruined the the reputation of the entire guild!

Honestly though, it's not that you AFK, it's that you do it in a highly visible place which impacts other players.

lotor9530 fucked around with this message at 14:42 on May 26, 2013

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Welp, now he IS the entire guild, so he's the only one suffering for it :v:

To other goons coming/returning to Test, hop in serverwide and say hi so we can find you a suitable guild. Nobody join/rejoin Roost at this point unless you like being ostracized by an entire server and trained anytime you go basically anywhere thanks to that guy.

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Wait...wait.

What I said was...

...Do you understand?
Well if it makes you feel better about yourselves I'm probably going to stop playing anyways. The goal was to get some AAs to eventually level onward but I'm just not feeling it.

Also. It's the test server, and the zone is empty for like 22 hours a day. If people really give a poo poo about that, they have personal problems.

Comfortador fucked around with this message at 15:46 on May 26, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Comfortador posted:

Well if it makes you feel better about yourselves I'm probably going to stop playing anyways. The goal was to get some AAs to eventually level onward but I'm just not feeling it.

Also. It's the test server, and the zone is empty for like 22 hours a day. If people really give a poo poo about that, they have personal problems.

drat that is too bad to hear about people on test. Definitely a mark against. I don't blame you for burning out but in the future there is always FV where we pillage (sometimes AFK!) entire zones for commercial gain. Day after day after day. Reputation? Is that something you can sell? If not who cares.