Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

The British Empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going into battle without one, you're sorely mistaken!

ExcelsiD'awww.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Well if this isn't the cutest most amazing goddamn thing ever.

I like to imagine that Stan Lee's life is complete now because this happened. :3:

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

I just realized he's not making the "shocker" gesture but, instead, the "Spiderman" thing.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

I just realized he's not making the "shocker" gesture but, instead, the "Spiderman" thing.

I'm pretty sure that's a girl, or at least I hope it is because it would make that costume exponentially more amazing than it already is.

I... I just can't stop smiling looking at those pictures. :3:

VV The Best Kid, and the Best Dad Ever.

King Vidiot has a new favorite as of 21:48 on May 25, 2013

Sapient Afro
Jan 22, 2012

Well, you threatened to shove a knife up his dickhole.

Tewratomeh posted:

I'm pretty sure that's a girl, or at least I hope it is because it would make that costume exponentially more amazing than it already is.

It is. And it does.

Tome
Mar 2, 2007

I just got home from the MCM Expo in London. I took loads of pictures, but here's a few that I really liked.

I'm still under the impression that Draven walked straight out of the game and onto the Expo floor.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Simon and Marcy

Grown-up Marceline

Metal Ray Sunshine
Jun 16, 2009

Muta's Mating Dance Rates a 5 on the Muta Scale

Say Nothing posted:

Grown-up Marceline

What the hell is up with her face?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Metal Ray Sunshine posted:

What the hell is up with her face?

Agreed, what the hell is this nose nonsense?

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

What the gently caress are you talking about, dude. Her face is so photoshopped, she almost looks CG.

Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Oh god what did I just post?

Tome posted:

I'm still under the impression that Draven walked straight out of the game and onto the Expo floor.

That's so Draven.

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy
Just got back from Comic World in Seoul - korean kids go nuts when it comes to costumes, so here's a couple of the standouts.

Apparently Shingeki no Kyojin is the new hot poo poo around here - saw at least 2 dozen costumes, but the best of them came with their own 3-D Gear.

다프트 픈그

These dudes were awesome (yes, dudes)

Words fail to describe the sheer amount of swag in this picture.

McKilligan has a new favorite as of 12:25 on May 26, 2013

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

This guy's head is much too big for his body.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
Wouldn't that make him perfect for anime cosplay then?

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Orange Harrison
Feb 24, 2010

All through the day, I me mine
I hope he had clown horns built into his shoes.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
The G Gundam talk over in the funny picture thread inspired me to do a search for G Gundam cosplay:

:haw:

Sadly I didn't find any Viking Gundam cosplay. :(

bpc908
Jan 27, 2013

Kacho of My own little gaming world
Some pics from Phoenix Comicon

bpc908 has a new favorite as of 17:52 on May 28, 2013

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

He's drinking Sunny D! :3:

Genius, but missing something: http://www.magictricks.com/double-sided-quarter.html

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
That is a nice Jak and Keira cosplay

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

He doesn't because it will always be heads.

Was heads, is heads, will be heads.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

bpc908 posted:

I want that poster.

What is this? It is awesome, I just don't know what it's from. 40k I assume?

Care to enlighten those of us who don't know this character?

Is that the half robot Darth Maul? And what's he next to?

Nucular Carmul
Jan 26, 2005

Melongenidae incantatrix

The dude with the blackboard is on of the Lutece twins from Bioshock Infinite. Playing the game is required for a complete understanding of this costume

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Dude with the board is Robert Lutece from Bioshock Infinite.

edit: son of a bitch.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Nucular Carmul posted:

The dude with the blackboard is on of the Lutece twins from Bioshock Infinite. Playing the game is required for a complete understanding of this costume

So what you're saying is I should get off my rear end and finish Bioshock 1 and 2 and activate my Infinite key.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

veedubfreak posted:

So what you're saying is I should get off my rear end and finish Bioshock 1 and 2 and activate my Infinite key.

Skip the middleman and go straight to the superior game.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

veedubfreak posted:

You can skip 2, it's essentially fanfiction.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
More specifically you encounter him and his sister early on and they ask you to flip a coin.

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど
Double-sided quarter? You need a silver dollar, at least.

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009
For gently caress's sake. Bioshock spoilers. I didn't know who they were yet, but it's pretty drat easy to work it out now that I know their names.

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug
For those of us not knowing the game? I'll just count him as a man with thirteen heads. Challenging to cosplay, so a clever effort.

Aatrek
Jul 19, 2004

by Fistgrrl
Stolen from the NewStarship.com facebook page:

Aatrek has a new favorite as of 04:40 on May 29, 2013

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hydrolith posted:

For gently caress's sake. Bioshock spoilers. I didn't know who they were yet, but it's pretty drat easy to work it out now that I know their names.

You find out their names about 5 minutes into the game if you're paying attention to kinetiscopes

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Opopanax posted:

You find out their names about 5 minutes into the game if you're paying attention to kinetiscopes

Woah dude, I'm still messing with the mouse sensitivity and brightness. Please keep this a spoiler free zone.

Edit: vvv Goddamn it.

ThatPazuzu has a new favorite as of 04:46 on May 29, 2013

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

Hydrolith posted:

It's only slightly more of a spoiler than "You're on a flying city". Calm down and play the game already if you're so upset about it possibly being ruined for you.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
^^Goddammit dude, I'm trying to keep myself clean for my true love.

Hydrolith posted:

Spoiler alert: It's a Bioshock game, so there's probably going to be some M. Night twist in the latter half.

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

Opopanax posted:

Fair enough, then.

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008

bpc908 posted:

Some pics from Phoenix Comicon

God drat, I loving KNOW what that guy is cosplaying as, but I can't remember his/it's name.

Guess I'm not going to be sleeping tonight.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TShields
Mar 30, 2007

We can rule them like gods! ...Angry gods.

Rudager posted:

God drat, I loving KNOW what that guy is cosplaying as, but I can't remember his/it's name.

Guess I'm not going to be sleeping tonight.

Darth Maul. You're welcome.

• Locked thread