Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013
Oh, WAG, haha. That's embarrassing, I read wang at first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
I guess I can post this one.

lol

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013
Any thoughts Breath Ray?

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng

Frankston posted:

That's the only trophy Gervinho will ever see at Arsenal

it's a cake m8

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
I loving hate Neymar's face. I know he is a good professional footballer who can do lots of twirls but his face gets me proper riled up. I'm probably a sociopath of some sort but man I want to gently caress his stupid face and dumb hair up. I think his reminds me of the donkey from Shrek but a bit less Eddie-Murphyish and just a lot more Cuntyish. Peace out!!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

He does look like a big fanny that's for sure. Can't wait for him to get mashed up by Sergio Ramos and Pepe.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
He's the Jaden Smith of football

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
I guess Neymar has a punchable face but you guys sound little bit psycho / stoke fans.

Wishing bodily harm like that :stare:

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
I think he's a lovely looking lad

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Machinegunboyo posted:

I loving hate Neymar's face. I know he is a good professional footballer who can do lots of twirls but his face gets me proper riled up. I'm probably a sociopath of some sort but man I want to gently caress his stupid face and dumb hair up. I think his reminds me of the donkey from Shrek but a bit less Eddie-Murphyish and just a lot more Cuntyish. Peace out!!

I feel the same way, can't stand to see a guy peacocking like that. I think thats a PUA term so you know its bad. He is skinny and weak.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

vaginal culture posted:

I feel the same way, can't stand to see a guy peacocking like that. I think thats a PUA term so you know its bad. He is skinny and weak.

Barca's training regime will bulk him up don't you think? ;)

cmcxon
Feb 12, 2007

From the Champions League Final. Apologies for the image quality...

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
I hate the way Neymar celebrates his goals and makes me want to tell him to chill. He's probably not that interesting to spend time with either.

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

http://hasbalotellimissedapenalty.com/

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

tetsman posted:

I hate the way Neymar celebrates his goals and makes me want to tell him to chill. He's probably not that interesting to spend time with either.

Yeah, the 20 year old international superstar Brazilian footballer probably isn't interesting.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
City fans hit their £7000 target and got this in the Italian press today, nice sentiment, but can't help but think that's a lot of money that could have gone to more worthwhile places.

Xeno
Sep 16, 2005

MAD TYTE DUBZ, YO.

TheGoatFeeder posted:

City fans hit their £7000 target and got this in the Italian press today, nice sentiment, but can't help but think that's a lot of money that could have gone to more worthwhile places.

Is that picture from last season? I don't recall seeing Bobby smile this year.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"

Xeno posted:

Is that picture from last season? I don't recall seeing Bobby smile this year.

I think it could be quite recent he had his hair cut like that not so long ago. It's probably a smile of impending despair.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Zlatan Imhobitch posted:

How old is Neymar the dodgy oval office?

:raise:

You literally live in a country where the age of consent is 16 (it's 14 in Brazil) so I don't know what's so "dodgy" about him having a 17 year old girlfriend.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Ninpo posted:

:raise:

You literally live in a country where the age of consent is 16 (it's 14 in Brazil) so I don't know what's so "dodgy" about him having a 17 year old girlfriend.

Ah yes if something is legal it's def not a bit weird thanks ninpo. I thought he was like 25.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Water consumption in Munich during the CL final.

Arrows descriptions are: Kickoff, Robben 1on1 against Weidenfeller, Half-time, 1:0, Penalty, Frustration in Munich (5000 loo flushings)

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Adulterous Hitler posted:

Arrows descriptions are: Kickoff, Robben 1on1 against Weidenfeller, Half-time, 1:0, Penalty, Frustration in Munich (5000 loo flushings)

That's amazing. Every time there's a big tournament there's a little puff piece in the papers about how the National Grid has entire hydroelectric plants poised and ready to go for everyone putting the kettles on at full time, but this is a much more, erm, visceral description of the phenomenon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_Quvr9VBxA

Not a graph but it describes the problem.

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

There you go rubens, all your fault! You went on the wrong side of the car!

Adulterous Hitler posted:

Wait, is it normal to flush the toilet when your team is losing in Germany? Is that actually a thing that happens?

I'm picturing some german guy watching his team concede a goal and leap out of his chair, sprinting to the bathroom while screaming "FACK, FACK, VEE ARE LOSING" while mashing the hell out of the flush handle.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Popehoist posted:

Wait, is it normal to flush the toilet when your team is losing in Germany? Is that actually a thing that happens?

I'm picturing some german guy watching his team concede a goal and leap out of his chair, sprinting to the bathroom while screaming "FACK, FACK, VEE ARE LOSING" while mashing the hell out of the flush handle.

I think it's more that people who need to take a piss don't want to do it during the game but when the other team scores, it's a great time to miss their celebrations by taking a quick wee

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

a good lad

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

When did dressing like it was 1983 become a thing for people to do?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

When did dressing like it was 1983 become a thing for people to do?

Since footballers started being born after 1983.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
Here's a video of RVP, Feyenoord youngster Tonny Vilhena and some other dude absolutely taking the piss out of some kids with their skills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utz-7Yvd_o0

flashbacks to Michael_Owen_scores_past_13yearold.avi

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
I remember a video of some dude tackling the gently caress out of some kids it was hilarious.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Anyone have the video of Christiano Ronaldo vs 100 Chinese kids?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I'm not that impressed tbh. Just reminds me of the time me and Ephex went to Kwagga's school.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

El Hefe posted:

I remember a video of some dude tackling the gently caress out of some kids it was hilarious.

Vinnie Jones perhaps...?

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

sticksy posted:

Vinnie Jones perhaps...?

Yes!

What an absolute nutjob.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Here's the opposite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrMz_qm9s_Y

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

El Hefe posted:

Yes!

What an absolute nutjob.

"What?! I never tatched 'im!"

Shroud
May 11, 2009

stickyfngrdboy posted:

"What?! I never tatched 'im!"

Is there a story to this (aside from an idiot tackling a toddler)?

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Torres and the Dog will always be the best player vs. non-player video :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_VSD04Q6Kw

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Shroud posted:

Is there a story to this (aside from an idiot tackling a toddler)?

Not much, really. That kid was the mascot (who was not, as has been reported since, Gordon Strachan's son), and Vinnie tackled him. It wasn't a bad tackle, was fair def no pen. Crowd went wild with laughter (I was there, we were playing Wolves and we won 1-0).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psybro
May 12, 2002

Paperhouse posted:

Here's a video of RVP, Feyenoord youngster Tonny Vilhena and some other dude absolutely taking the piss out of some kids with their skills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utz-7Yvd_o0

flashbacks to Michael_Owen_scores_past_13yearold.avi

This loving owns, I want videos of world class players filthing little kids to accompany every international tournament and FIFA release from now on.

• Locked thread