Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gogobunny
Mar 31, 2005

going places

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Note that there is an actual inhabited Treasure Island in San Francisco Bay.

There is, but it was also still an active military installation in the '80s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

davey4283 posted:

Upon further review, I'd say that that building is probably city hall. A lot of that guys breakdown sounds far fetched but the steps leading up from lincoln memorial do sound plausible..

Somebody needs to count the steps. If it is 92 then I can see it but most of the other solutions are pretty far-fetched compared to the solutions for the Chicago puzzle. Grand 200 is odd for the next line, I am not sure where to go with that clue. A compass? There may be some large compasses about but am not sure where.

Another link - http://thesecret.pbworks.com/w/page/22148466/10_Link

Raccoon Leaf
Jul 5, 2005

It's like 60 Minutes on acid.
Back from my visit to Hermann Park. I'm sorry to say it was not that productive. A good portion of the park was shut down for private events. There's a Garden Center that was having a staff retreat. They had cops posted at every entrance for some reason. The Miller Outdoor Theater was also blocked off for a children's play. There's a statue called "Atropos Key" on the top of the hill there that I wanted to investigate.

Here are some things, most of which are already obvious:

Single star in the sky = Lone Star = Texas
Numbers = Latitude and Longitude = Houston
Pillar with ball = Outline of the circle at Sam Houston Statue and Reflecting Pool at Hermann Park
982 = Number on Southern Pacific Steam Engine that used to be in Hermann Park (I'm trying to find out exactly where this was)
Seven pillars on image = Seventh Month (July)
Red gem = Ruby (July's Birthstone)
Odd shaped leaf right center in the image = Larkspur (July's Birth Flower)

Here's what I got from a quick Google search of some of the phrases in the verse:
"Fortress North"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortress_North_America
No clue if that would mean something

"Cold as glass"
Mentioned in Ayn Rand's Anthem to describe train tracks. Trains seem to be a big part of Hermann Park, including the old SP 982 and a mini-railroad system that has a whistle. I'm not sure if the mini train was running in the 1980s.

"Friendship south"

Picture I found online while researching the Garden Center

"In the center of four alike
Small, split,
Three winged and slight
What we take to be
Our strongest tower of delight"

The lemontiger guy linked this quote to a Melville piece that talks about falling leaves, locked caskets, and the three Fates.
The logo for Houston Parks & Recreation is a 3-pronged leaf, and one of the three Fates is named Atropos!
HPARD

Atropos Key statue

Lemontiger seems to think it's around the fence at the golf course. I see a few problems with that. First, even if we assume it's there, the golf course has been remodeled, and so it's probably destroyed. Second, he comes up with a scheme involving the number 11 based on the fact that there are pillars in the image and they look like the number 11. I don't think that makes any sense. Third, he ignores a few clues, including "In the center of four alike", which I think is the most important clue to the location (if we figure out what it means).

davey4283
Aug 14, 2006
Fallen Rib
Its also hard to say whether or not those steps or any other set of public steps have been remodeled at any point in the past 30 years to be more or less than their previous count.

[Edit]

This is interesting and I'm off today so I think I'm gonna go check some of this stuff out with the dog. You're more than welcome to goonmeet with me on this.

414-813-4678

The picture of city hall might only be a reference as to what city this picture/message pertains to. The actual clue might not have anything to do with city hall.

Also, a harpsichord is a piano-like instrument which I did not know.

davey4283 fucked around with this message at 21:16 on May 31, 2013

GaryLeeLoveBuckets
May 8, 2009

Raccoon Leaf posted:

Back from my visit to Hermann Park. I'm sorry to say it was not that productive. A good portion of the park was shut down for private events. There's a Garden Center that was having a staff retreat. They had cops posted at every entrance for some reason. The Miller Outdoor Theater was also blocked off for a children's play. There's a statue called "Atropos Key" on the top of the hill there that I wanted to investigate.

Here are some things, most of which are already obvious:

Single star in the sky = Lone Star = Texas
Numbers = Latitude and Longitude = Houston
Pillar with ball = Outline of the circle at Sam Houston Statue and Reflecting Pool at Hermann Park
982 = Number on Southern Pacific Steam Engine that used to be in Hermann Park (I'm trying to find out exactly where this was)
Seven pillars on image = Seventh Month (July)
Red gem = Ruby (July's Birthstone)
Odd shaped leaf right center in the image = Larkspur (July's Birth Flower)

Here's what I got from a quick Google search of some of the phrases in the verse:
"Fortress North"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortress_North_America
No clue if that would mean something

"Cold as glass"
Mentioned in Ayn Rand's Anthem to describe train tracks. Trains seem to be a big part of Hermann Park, including the old SP 982 and a mini-railroad system that has a whistle. I'm not sure if the mini train was running in the 1980s.

"Friendship south"

Picture I found online while researching the Garden Center

"In the center of four alike
Small, split,
Three winged and slight
What we take to be
Our strongest tower of delight"

The lemontiger guy linked this quote to a Melville piece that talks about falling leaves, locked caskets, and the three Fates.
The logo for Houston Parks & Recreation is a 3-pronged leaf, and one of the three Fates is named Atropos!
HPARD

Atropos Key statue

Lemontiger seems to think it's around the fence at the golf course. I see a few problems with that. First, even if we assume it's there, the golf course has been remodeled, and so it's probably destroyed. Second, he comes up with a scheme involving the number 11 based on the fact that there are pillars in the image and they look like the number 11. I don't think that makes any sense. Third, he ignores a few clues, including "In the center of four alike", which I think is the most important clue to the location (if we figure out what it means).

Edit: I saw you posted the Atropos stuff. But I agree about the fence, from Google Street you can't see the fountain and the ground looks too hard.

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster
I haven't done a treasure hunt before so I may be a little off the mark with this, but could it be that the real treasure was within us all along?

FuSchnick
Jun 6, 2001

Scruffy's gonna die the way he lived...
This is a really neat thread. I wish one of them were somewhere Seattle-ish so I could participate :(

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

davey4283 posted:

Its also hard to say whether or not those steps or any other set of public steps have been remodeled at any point in the past 30 years to be more or less than their previous count.

[Edit]

This is interesting and I'm off today so I think I'm gonna go check some of this stuff out with the dog. You're more than welcome to goonmeet with me on this.

The picture of city hall might only be a reference as to what city this picture/message pertains to. The actual clue might not have anything to do with city hall.

I'll call tomorrow to see what you discovered. I actually work near City Hall and just took a walk over to Red Arrow park on my break and from a certain vantage point that seems to match the picture and other clues in the verse I have a feeling that this could be it. I may do some probing this weekend! Anyone else want to meet on Water Street tomorrow with 3-foot probes?

Neutrino fucked around with this message at 21:45 on May 31, 2013

allta
Mar 28, 2011
As far as sinking goes, assuming the casks are buried in normal, everyday soil, that means they will have sinked, but not much if at all!

:science: the specific density of soil is between 2.6 and 2.8. The density of Porcelain is 2.3-2.5!

Basic science says that the heavier object sinks, so its very possible that if they were buried deep enough(over 3 feet I'd say) that the casks would rise more than they would have sunk in the past 30 years.

This math holds true to coins I know but I'm not sure how well it will apply to a Porcelain buried 3 decades ago but you never know I guess.

Also of note, Byron only had a 6 foot shovel, so at least it wont be half way to china!

To do list coming, I've started a hard-copy notebook to keep track of everything so its just a matter of updating from that should I reach any conclusions.

Premeditated Toast
Apr 24, 2008

Same as it ever was.

Sham I Am posted:

That the first line could be referring to Octave Chanute, who was friends with and helped out the Wright brothers. That would start you at kill devil hills. If that is the case I think you'd be going across the Baum bridge the opposite way than you are saying here, right? If you take The Window in "the land near The Window" to mean the Lost Colony Amphitheater, then it could still be the Elizabethan gardens.

ETA: and this line “From this hallowed ground they walked away through the dark forest and into history.” is apparently on a plaque at the entrance of the gardens.

Very good points. That would make the "After circle and square" part make more sense if they're talking about this part of the garden:

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up
Charleston goon checking in, ready and willing to dig. This is really cool.

Chaste Watt Om
Apr 4, 2003

netwerk23 posted:

I'm in Tampa. the map shows a dot on Clearwater, but the text is St. Aug, on the other coast. Judging from the Spanish looking dude in the painting, I'd guess St. Aug as it was a Spanish colony 500 years ago.

Same, came here to point that out as well. While it would be nice because Clearwater is closer, it is more than likely St. Augustine because of the conquistador.

The Adama
Jan 6, 2003

EJO has always got your back. Shouldn't you return the favor?

Way Strong Pimphand posted:

So this thread has officially eaten up a majority of my night, but I think I may have finally gotten somewhere with Cask #6.

According to the wiki, the coordinates within the image seem to be placed at 41 or 44 and 82 or 83. These coordinates don't exactly lead to anything significant. I analyzed the picture a bit more and, for me, the coordinates seem to place the cask somewhere in the Florida Keys at 24, 83. More specifically the coordinates lead to Dry Tortugas National Park which, shockingly enough, was first discovered by Ponce de Leon. People can't seem to disassociate de Leon with St. Augustine, which I'm assuming is why people think the cask is hidden somewhere in that area.

The verse containing information about water most likely references the park's nature, which is comprised primarily of water. According to the wiki, the park has been heavily associated with sunken treasure. And drat that tree in the picture can be found everywhere in official park photos.

http://www.nps.gov/akr/photosmultimedia/photogallery.htm?id=89404A1F-1DD8-B71C-07C25C8631876288

And while I might be going mad, seeing as it's 4 AM and I'm analyzing a 30 year old buried treasure map, I swear it looks like a turtle and tern appear within the image as well. (both of which are tied to regional wildlife)

Stars move by day
Sails pass by night

Could this be referencing transportation to and from the island? During the daytime: planes (stars move by day) and at night: boats. (sails pass by night) I LITERALLY HAVE NO loving IDEA

I'll work on this more tomorrow. :effort:

I don't know about the turtle, but I definitely get a very dolphin/shark feel off of the upper right part of the rock. Maybe it's an indication that the site will have a view of the ocean?

Edit: Hah, just looked at a pic of the park. I guess it would be impossible for it to NOT have a view of the ocean. Also, I want to go there now, that's beautiful. Anyway, it supports your idea of the local wildlife.

The Adama fucked around with this message at 22:38 on May 31, 2013

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Rondette posted:

Ok, I think cask 11 is possibly in COPLEY SQUARE

If Thucydides is
North of Xenophon

Going by that Lemontiger's reasoning RE the names above the library

Thucydides is above Xenophon- posibly meaning North?

Take five steps
In the area of his direction
A green tower of lights
In the middle section

I don't know

Near Those
Who pass the coliseum

[i]With metal walls

Just next to Cobley Square.
Face the water

[i]Your back to the stairs
Feel at home
All the letters
Are here to see

Boston Library. And Stairs.

Eighteenth day
Twelfth hour
Lit by lamplight
In truth, be free.

...look who painted Paul Revere......????!?!?!

Possible clues from the painting
The building next to the library could pass for a stylised version of what is on that box she's holding..

OOh and look, that cuff is also suspiciously like a bit of the road next to the library

The Falcon could refer to the 'Black Falcon Cruise Terminal' which is nearby.

...there is also a small fountain and grassy area inside the library that might have something to do with it? That square at the top of the arch is bothering me.

Does that top square represent the library court?

Anyway I am in the UK and have looked at all this with Google maps and stuff so I don't know....it all seems quite plausible to me. From what I've read Copley Square has had a lot of refurbishing done so the casket (if there at all) may be under concrete by now.

I was thinking a lot of the same things and you beat me to it. I'll add each image and verse is also supposed to have a country they're associated with, for the Boston one the country is Italy. The Boston Library was built specifically to emulate Italian renaissance design, Old South Church is venetian gothic revival, Trinity Church is Romanesque revival.

However, who wants to actually start digging in Copley?

edit: Also, this is one of two statues flanking the library. It seems similar enough to fit.

Gumball Gumption fucked around with this message at 22:40 on May 31, 2013

Way Strong Pimphand
Feb 19, 2010

Hot Dog Day #98 posted:

Same, came here to point that out as well. While it would be nice because Clearwater is closer, it is more than likely St. Augustine because of the conquistador.

I still think it's Dry Tortugas. :colbert: Key West goon meet! ... :smith:

StinkyMeat
May 25, 2003

M-m-m-my bologna.
NYC reporting in. Very interested, but not too hopeful due to how long it has been and all the changes that occur in time. Just a note, the negative space between the bird's legs and the surrounding negative space seem to resemble Governor's Island, Manhattan, and Brooklyn. Doesn't get us anywhere though.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
I live on the wrong continent to add any local knowledge, but I know that the US has a lot of geographic information publicly available online. Some quick searching led me to The National Map of the US Geological Survey. They have historical maps available of all major cities, dating back to the 19th century. Obviously, it's no Google Maps, but it does allow you to see, for example, that that park in San Francisco did use to be a military base. This map is from 1976:

Aerial photographs tend to be more difficult to find, they use a lot of bandwidth and are often commercial.

davey4283
Aug 14, 2006
Fallen Rib
I checked out Red Arrow Park and I'm betting that's it too.

The silhouette of city hall is the same as the picture while standing on water st.

I'm pretty sure 'cast in copper' doesn't mean lincoln, it refers to our courthouse downtown like on the back of the penny.

I think the numbers just after that may refer to the steps of the courthouse as well.

I could not find the woman playing the piano however I found a womans face carved above the front of the pabst theatre which may or may not be something.

I think past the culvert refers to the milwaukee river in some way and below the bridge may refer to the foot bridge going over state street from the marcus ampitheater. I'm not sure when that was built though. I'd say 30 years sounds about right though. I know the actual building was erected back in the 60's.

It would make sense if it was said bridge since red arrow pack is south east from it.

I also noted several birch trees at red arrow.

I'm down to meet down there however I work at 5pm so I cant really do anything past 4.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

One more thing for Boston and Copley Square, the current location of the Trinity Church and Copley Plaza Hotel was where the Boston Coliseum was built for the 1869 Peace Jubilee. http://www.celebrateboston.com/architecture/coliseum.htm

The greenline also stops at Copley but that seems too simple for the green tower line.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

I would check out Hermann Park this weekend, but I'm going to be at FPSF. Maybe during the week, if I can get away for a couple hours for a long client lunch.

allta
Mar 28, 2011
So, I was playing around with various image filters, to see if anything happened, and I noticed when on invtert the colours everything(at least in this case) gets a lot easier to see(caution nightmares):

That's the inverted image for cask 2

There's still something on the lions head, but I still don't recognize it.

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
Cask 2

That thing on the lion's head is shaped a little bit like the Holy Roman Empire. (Note that its borders changed quite a bit over the years- this is the closest one I could find)

EDIT: lemontiger's site has no explanation for that thing on the lion's head, for what it's worth.

There's also a big-rear end 36 on the right side of the lion's mane.

EDIT: "stone wall's door" in verse 7 is likely to be a reference to Confederate general Stonewall Jackson.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonewall_jackson

The Monkey Man fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Jun 2, 2013

Takei is Okay
Sep 3, 2011
I live near Boston, and know a guy who works at the Boston Public Library. I'll run the image and verse past him and see if he has any ideas.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

The Monkey Man posted:

There's also a big-rear end 36 on the right side of the lion's mane.

And 80 to its top-left. On the left side of the head is something that looks like 33 and 6 or 61.

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
Charleston's latitude and longitude are at 33 N, 80 W.

allta
Mar 28, 2011

John Dough posted:

And 80 to its top-left. On the left side of the head is something that looks like 33 and 6 or 61.

Those are the lat and long for Charleston.

It doesn't really help with a few of the other images I tried, but I'm going to keep playing around with it for awhile and see what happens

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice
Regarding verse 10, I guess the question becomes, who among us is man or woman enough to take a shovel to Liberty Island and start digging?

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

I haven't seen this brought up yet.

The guy who did all the drawings for the book ( http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Jude_Palencar ) is still alive. Obviously he has to know all of the clues in the drawings because he had to draw them in specifically for Byron, even if he didn't know what they meant.

Since Byron's been dead for 8 years, does anyone want to attempt to reach out to this guy and see if he'll disclose at least some what he remembers of the hidden things in the images?

allta
Mar 28, 2011

Kingnothing posted:

I haven't seen this brought up yet.

The guy who did all the drawings for the book ( http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Jude_Palencar ) is still alive. Obviously he has to know all of the clues in the drawings because he had to draw them in specifically for Byron, even if he didn't know what they meant.

Since Byron's been dead for 8 years, does anyone want to attempt to reach out to this guy and see if he'll disclose at least some what he remembers of the hidden things in the images?

Along that, do you think It's worth reaching out to the Brian Zinn the guy who found the last cask? At the very least he will probably have some information off the dead, locked forums board the wiki links to?

edit:pretty sure this is him, unless there is another Bankruptcy attorney the same age and experience level?

12_String
Feb 28, 2007

Broccoli is brain food.

Velvet Sparrow posted:

Verse #7 may go with San Francisco. It mentions 'Twain's attention' with 'Twain' capitalized (Mark Twain spent time in San Francisco), that may refer to Calaveras County from his story, 'The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County'. The 'giant pole' may refer to Coit Tower.

In the picture for San Francisco, the post that the rose sits on looks like the shape of something--the Coit Tower or a cannon, possibly referring to The Presidio...?

Then there is this, another "object Of Twain's attention":

In 1864 Mark Twain posted:

To a Christian who has toiled months and months in Washoe; whose hair bristles from a bed of sand, and whose soul is caked with a cement of alkali dust; whose nostrils know no perfume but the rank odor of sage-brush -- and whose eyes know no landscape but barren mountains and desolate plains; where the winds blow, and the sun blisters, and the broken spirit of the contrite heart finds joy and peace only in Limburger cheese and lager beer -- unto such a Christian, verily the Occidental Hotel is Heaven on the half shell. He may even secretly consider it to be Heaven on the entire shell, but his religion teaches a sound Washoe Christian that it would be sacrilege to say it.
- letter to the Territorial Enterprise, June 1864

The Occidental Hotel occupied the entire east side of Montgomery Street, from Sutter to Bush. It was destroyed in the 1906 San Francisco earthquake.

Edit:

There is Jackson Street at the Southeast corner of the Presidio. It intersect at Arguello Blvd., which immediately enters the Presidio.

There is also Jackson Square near both the aforementioned Montgomery and Sutter Streets and Ghirardelli Square. Jackson Square houses the US Immigration and Customs Offices, which could be considered a "gate".

12_String fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Jun 1, 2013

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009

Takei is Okay posted:

I live near Boston, and know a guy who works at the Boston Public Library. I'll run the image and verse past him and see if he has any ideas.

I'm about a 5 minute walk from Copley Square if anyone has anything more definite. It's hot as hell out but I'd be down to explore, although I sincerely doubt with all the renovations that have occurred in 31 years that anything buried is still there.

jim truds posted:

The greenline also stops at Copley but that seems too simple for the green tower line.

There was a patina'd copper fountain there 15 years ago if I remember, but it was removed since.

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up
I found a website with a pretty decent theory about the Charleston image here. Makes me want to take a trip to Sullivan's Island this weekend.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
I'm just thinking about that verse from the Boston one...

quote:

If Thucydides is
North of Xenophon
Take five steps
In the area of his direction
A green tower of lights
In the middle section
What If the library is the starting point, and the '5 steps' are, in fact, blocks? Thucydides' direction is NORTH if we choose to read the riddle as such, it is telling us to go that way. Let's go 5 blocks north.

Let's zoom down and see what we've got OOOOO at first I thought about the traffic lights but then I noticed something.....

Holy poo poo....that looks really out of place. There's not another one on the other side of the road, or in the middle like that one :stare:
Let's see what is behind it.

A bit of research tells me the intriguing looking grey thing is a memorial to a fire that was erected in 1998 so isn't a clue...does anyone know what, if anything, was there before?
In the other park if we turn around

We see a statue. Of a chap called William Lloyd Garrison (1805-1879) - a founder of the American Anti-Slavery Association, abolitionist and social reformer who looks very 'at home with all the letters- he's got loads piled under his chair.

HOLY CRAP I just googled 'In truth be free' and it's a lyric from an 1864 ANTI-SLAVERY SONG

quote:

Burst the fetters of oppression,
Let our land in truth be free,
And no longer Slavery's curse
Blast the land of Liberty.
On to victory! brothers, on!
Shout the name of Washington.

Garrison was also big into equal rights for women (actually he sounds like an all-round good egg) and this song appeared to have been written for some women's association. He would have been alive the time the song was written and performed, I wonder if there is some forgotten connection there.

I wonder if the chap is guarding a casket.

quote:

Lit by lamplight
In truth, be free.

The green lamp.

-----------
Could it not just be buried around in that general grassy area? Perhaps the image has clues...
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Rondette fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Jun 1, 2013

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
There was nothing in that space before. The Garrison statue is an interesting guess but there's really no space to hide anything there for this many years. Hmm.

Aw, hell I'll take a walk down and look at the lamp.

allta
Mar 28, 2011

The Human Cow posted:

I found a website with a pretty decent theory about the Charleston image here. Makes me want to take a trip to Sullivan's Island this weekend.

There's an email address and he's a confirmed member of that dead adventuring forum the wiki links. Let's see if he can help us with anything!

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

davey4283 posted:

I checked out Red Arrow Park and I'm betting that's it too.

The silhouette of city hall is the same as the picture while standing on water st.

I'm pretty sure 'cast in copper' doesn't mean lincoln, it refers to our courthouse downtown like on the back of the penny.

I think the numbers just after that may refer to the steps of the courthouse as well.

I could not find the woman playing the piano however I found a womans face carved above the front of the pabst theatre which may or may not be something.

I think past the culvert refers to the milwaukee river in some way and below the bridge may refer to the foot bridge going over state street from the marcus ampitheater. I'm not sure when that was built though. I'd say 30 years sounds about right though. I know the actual building was erected back in the 60's.

It would make sense if it was said bridge since red arrow pack is south east from it.

I also noted several birch trees at red arrow.

I'm down to meet down there however I work at 5pm so I cant really do anything past 4.

It looks like davey4283 &I will meet down in front of the RedArrow park Starbucks around 2:30 tomorrow if other Milwaukee goons are interested.

allta
Mar 28, 2011

Neutrino posted:

It looks like davey4283 &I will meet down in front of the RedArrow park Starbucks around 2:30 tomorrow if other Milwaukee goons are interested.

You have no idea how tempting that 2 hour drive is.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
This is an awesome thread so far. I'm terrible with logic puzzles and know very little about US geography, but I'm following intently. Godspeed, goons!

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009

got dat wmd posted:

There was nothing in that space before. The Garrison statue is an interesting guess but there's really no space to hide anything there for this many years. Hmm.

Aw, hell I'll take a walk down and look at the lamp.

Would those lamps really not have been repainted in 30 years? You'd have to find an old pic of the park....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
Here's the lamp and Bill Garrison. Nothing really much here. I suppose years and years ago someone coulda stuffed something under the chair.

http://i.imgur.com/reSQdFs.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EfZ1K3b.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QjbRfUA.jpg