Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Party pug! :neckbeard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Max Wilbur

Roger Tangerines
Apr 15, 2013

by Debbie Metallica

Szyznyk posted:

Max Wilbur

I really wanted this to be the name they gave the pony so it could be officially credited as an actor.

IMDB says his name is Max Gray Wilbur, which would have made it even better.

semiavrage
Apr 28, 2007

I'll show them... I'll show ALL of them...

PainterofCrap posted:

More God-knows-what in West Philadelphia.

These are along the El between 40th street and 69th street, and they are awesome. You need to see the other ones for it to make sense. You're meant to look at them from the train.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

cuntvalet posted:

So I wasn't sure if it was a fake magazine dreamed up for the show but apparently it actually exists. :ms:

:thejoke:

Mind, as a lesbian, I only read Attitude to read the descriptions of the frankly hilarious gay premium-rate phone lines. Gay Granddads is my favourite.

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?

Gorilla Salad posted:

Hah, that's beautiful.

When I was a kid, we'd just put them on the freight railway. drat we had so much fun crushing coins, star wars figures, matchbox cars and poo poo like that.

And we did it for free. Kids nowadays just don't know how to make their own entertainment :corsair:

Ah, so you're the one derailing all those trains.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

You actually have to pay (put other money) in (in the US typically $1) to operate the machine. So $1.01 gives you a mashed sliver of copper worth about $0.015

:eng101:

Actually, seeing as there is only about 5% copper in pennies produced after 1982, it would be worth considerably less than that for its copper value.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Gorilla Salad posted:

When I was a kid, we'd just put them on the freight railway. drat we had so much fun crushing coins, star wars figures, matchbox cars and poo poo like that.

And we did it for free.

I guess you never had to do your own toy shopping. Those things were surprisingly expensive. :colbert:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Jeoh posted:

Get pistol whipped by George Constanza.

I feel like George with hair at the beach would have been a better image.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

PainterofCrap posted:

More God-knows-what in West Philadelphia.

That's part of a series by graffiti/street/sign painting/gallery artist ESPO. I think that's one of his love letter things. He also did some great stuff in Coney Island and a mural project in Belfast.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I wish someone had posted the pant color dress chart. Christ I hate working for those people so much.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
I didn't know the Hulk was a Kappa.

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Len posted:

I wish someone had posted the pant color dress chart. Christ I hate working for those people so much.

Does his hammer say THUR?

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

"What Kids Want, Inc." Should we call the police?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Gyges posted:

Does his hammer say THUR?

It does indeed. Personally I like the Iron Man.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

semiavrage posted:

These are along the El between 40th street and 69th street, and they are awesome. You need to see the other ones for it to make sense. You're meant to look at them from the train.

Snowy posted:

That's part of a series by graffiti/street/sign painting/gallery artist ESPO. I think that's one of his love letter things. He also did some great stuff in Coney Island and a mural project in Belfast.

Well, poo poo. Now I have to go back & shoot the series.

That took way longer than it should have. I'm wondering where her legs went...then, whoa.

PainterofCrap has a new favorite as of 01:21 on Jun 3, 2013

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy

Len posted:

The contact photo for my wife on my phone is a tight crop of Hulk's face from this picture.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Powered Descent posted:

I guess you never had to do your own toy shopping. Those things were surprisingly expensive. :colbert:

When you're a little kid, everything is free :shrug:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Screw that, I'm going for 9 meatballs. gently caress the police!

MrXmas
Apr 10, 2006

Let's Get Sweaty

Gorilla Salad posted:

When you're a little kid, everything is free :shrug:

Not when you buy your own toys... which is kind of the point he was making.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Father Christmas bought mine :colbert:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Len posted:

It does indeed. Personally I like the Iron Man.

It's made entirely from booze boxes? Well done. :golfclap:

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

Gorilla Salad posted:

Hah, that's beautiful.

And we did it for free. Kids nowadays just don't know how to make their own entertainment :corsair:

Yeah, and wood and stones from the bedding and anything that would be funny to look at when flattened by a few thousand tons of steel and driven by lightning! Of course, running away when the cops came to get you off the tracks and then upon returning home finding out they were already there was the downside of living in a small town where everyone knew everyone.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Actual Cambridge University law exam:

Palpek has a new favorite as of 14:12 on Jun 3, 2013

substitute
Aug 30, 2003

you for my mum

Crasscrab posted:

Party pug! :neckbeard:

Should have used a pit bull.

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!

Len posted:

Wow, Greenman's been working out

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
A reaction picture from the meme thread, because it cracked me up. Not that I'm reacting to anything. I just really like Mulefisk's picture.

CaptBushido
Mar 24, 2004

Palpek posted:

1. Rape
2. Rape
3. Sexual Assault and Second Degree Murder

Do I get my law degree in the mail now?

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

Palpek posted:

A significant proportion of those taking that exam would have been present at Caesarian Sunday, where I'm 99% sure the events depicted actually took place. I live about two minutes walk from the scene of the crimes, it's pretty loving grim that weekend. The university is trying to stop the "cream of the crop" of worthless Cambridge undergraduates that get the worlds highest paid jobs from doing this, but it's not working too well. Exam questions are clearly the answer.

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

Not surprised to see UEA's rugby team's initiation mentioned in that article. I knew a guy several years back who went through that initiation, he was so excited about it before hand and so utterly hollowed out after. I seem to recall he mentioned beng made to drink piss and vomit all mixed up with manky pond water. loving stupid if you ask me, I'm glad they banned it in the end.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

CaptBushido posted:

1. Rape
2. Rape

You forgot sodomy. Nobody ever remembers sodomy. :(

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Dr Scoofles posted:

Not surprised to see UEA's rugby team's initiation mentioned in that article. I knew a guy several years back who went through that initiation, he was so excited about it before hand and so utterly hollowed out after. I seem to recall he mentioned beng made to drink piss and vomit all mixed up with manky pond water. loving stupid if you ask me, I'm glad they banned it in the end.

This is why I would never join a sorority or whatever the gently caress. I have morals and standards. Also pride. Not much but some.

Staggy
Mar 20, 2008

Said little bitch, you can't fuck with me if you wanted to
These expensive
These is red bottoms
These is bloody shoes

CaptBushido posted:

1. Rape
2. Rape

No, sorry! It's actually:
1. Sexual Assault
2. Assault by Penetration
3. Sexual Assault and Manslaughter

There should be some other stuff re: defenses/causation/etc., but my criminal exam was over a fortnight ago (so I can't remember) and at a different university.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

lenoon posted:

A significant proportion of those taking that exam would have been present at Caesarian Sunday, where I'm 99% sure the events depicted actually took place.
Yep Cambridge University claimed that those situations are descriptions of actual cases.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

And I came to this thread looking to be cheered up :smithicide:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Meis posted:

And I came to this thread looking to be cheered up :smithicide:

Ingrown hair infections are only funny if you don't have them.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

You forgot sodomy. Nobody ever remembers sodomy. :(

Ganesh wants sodomy back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

ncumbered_by_idgits posted: