Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Here's some pretty sound logic from an Unsullied who got spoiler-avvied:

precision posted:

I didn't know I even had it until after I had already posted. Also, why should I stop posting because someone else is being an rear end in a top hat? That's completely backwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Urdnot Fire posted:

Here's some pretty sound logic from an Unsullied who got spoiler-avvied:

That's like... the gently caress You Got Mine of posting.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Some generous goon is buying TONS of spoiler avatars, apparently.

And rarity isn't putting a warning to turn off avatars at the top of the thread.

Coincidence? :iiam:

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Second wave of spoiler avatars starting up.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
I'm not going to be able to see it live, but the wailing and the gnashing of teeth tonight especially from my illiterate co-workers is going to be possibly the greatest thing ever.

I've done everything in my power to draw attention away from Robb, and onto "khaleesi"

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Fly Molo posted:

That's like... the gently caress You Got Mine of posting.

Why should I not throw burning torches into the orphanage? This guy gave me a whole big loving crate of them.

rypakal
Oct 31, 2012

He also cooks the food of his people

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Some generous goon is buying TONS of spoiler avatars, apparently.

And rarity isn't putting a warning to turn off avatars at the top of the thread.

Coincidence? :iiam:

Except where she did?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

The plague shall spread across all the forums and into every thread. TVIV is a mere distraction to the Lord of Light.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
Well someone is making Lowtax rich tonight.

mythicknight
Jan 28, 2009

my thick night

Its Gurm.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

It's Loosechanj. He's one of us, after all this time :allears:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I think it's funny how up in arms everyone is getting over it. Is this website still Something Awful?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Also kinda cool how the spoiler thread dudes are the ones paying for av changes. :3:

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Knuc If U Buck posted:

I think it's funny how up in arms everyone is getting over it. Is this website still Something Awful?

Illiterate goons are big babbies who love a show so much that they spend hours discussing it, but totally ignore the books that contain the future of the story they care about????

Idk i just want everyone to suffer through a dance with dany's bowels non-climax after non-climax

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Knuc If U Buck posted:

Did you miss the flip outs over the fabled land of Ka Na Da managing to post from a couple of minutes into the future?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Anyone have some of the best baby thread reactions to spoiler avatars?

Edit: and what some of the other spoilers are/were

RC Cola fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Jun 3, 2013

Paxicon
Dec 22, 2007
Sycophant, unless you don't want me to be
This is hilarious, they're throwing shitfits over those "spoilers" about Sansa being a secret dragon etc? Whoever is bankrolling this thing has done a wonderful thing with his money

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Paxicon
Dec 22, 2007
It's you and me, Glistening Hodor. We are here, watching them. Waiting together.
The air feels electric almost, doesn't it? The moment we've given so much for. Waited for so long.
This is it. They're about to grow up and leave the nest. Some of the babbies will fall to the ground and get eaten by dogs and cats.
But some, some of them they will soar. Soar like true wild cards.

Now, kiss me, kiss me hard!

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
Hard as diamonds over here. So painfully erect. Shamefully erect. See you on the other side, cabrones.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Can someone post the the Leal With It GURM face.gif?

Gonna need that thing

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Somebody hold me.

:pcgaming: :swoon: :slick:

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Which book character has the shameful boner?

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

LICK IT OFF, AND PUT IT BACK IN
Dinosaur Gum
Don't have HBO, living vicariously through the babby thread.

Genetic Toaster
Jun 5, 2011

Krinkle posted:

Which book character has the shameful boner?

Jaime, when Brienne stood up in the bathtub. We've already passed it in the show.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Genetic Toaster posted:

Jaime, when Brienne stood up in the bathtub. We've already passed it in the show.

No I remember I just thought someone was referencing sam on the boat or something.

Genetic Toaster
Jun 5, 2011

Krinkle posted:

No I remember I just thought someone was referencing sam on the boat or something.

That's the fat pink mast! :eng101:

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Krinkle posted:

FAT PINK MAST

efb

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Were about to have a poo poo storm on our hands.

Oh, they're so clueless.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
People just don't appreciate the fine wine that is a summer child seeing the Red Wedding for the first time.

A fine red wine, if you will.

Genetic Toaster
Jun 5, 2011

1stGear posted:

People just don't appreciate the fine wine that is a summer child seeing the Red Wedding for the first time.

A fine red wine, if you will.

Heh.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Sophia posted:

I think the saddest part of this episode is how close Bran was to being able to get a bro hug from Jon. :(

Haha, yeah sure.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

quote:

Walder Frey is GREAT at parties.

:unsmigghh:

quote:

This wedding seems to have been the best thing for the good guys. Nice to not have to worry about poo poo happening to them each episode.

I am rock hard right now.

Hunky Joe
Dec 21, 2005

I'll fight crime when I feel like it...
The fact that everyone likes Walder Frey is...hilarious.

Definitely waiting for the storm.

Winter is Coming indeed.....for the TVIV thread.

Genetic Toaster
Jun 5, 2011

I can't loving wait.

Paxicon
Dec 22, 2007

1stGear posted:

I am rock hard right now.

The amount of collective boner in this thread right now is beyond even shame to contain.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
here it loving comes

thornghost
Oct 11, 2010

I have a picture of me with GRRM. He looks less than enthused.

If there was a sex cam website about people pleasuring themselves while thinking about other people watching television, I think we could all be on it right now.

JumpinJackFlash
Nov 15, 2001
Aww yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Roose Bolton running out of time to hand over pinky skiin leather I guess the babby thread will never know who is torturing Theon.