Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fyrbrand
Dec 30, 2002

Grimey Drawer
There was an excellent play on words involving banh mi and you missed it Pierzak. :colbert:

Now I want some Vietnamese, argh :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingMob
Feb 12, 2004
Et In Arcadia Ego
KingMob's June Oath

In honor of the release of the Malifaux MK2 beta rules (and the fact that Totems no longer suck), I oath to paint this Enslaved Nephilim.

I might add more, but I'm feeling kinds lazy right now.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Fyrbrand posted:

There was an excellent play on words involving banh mi and you missed it Pierzak. :colbert:
Sorry :shobon: it seems I have much to learn about Vietnamese cuisine.

Bionic Psyker
Apr 23, 2009

Tadhg posted:

Victory at all costs, or death in trying! DEATH OR GLORY!

The enemies of humanity shall suffer.

Burn the heretic, kill the mutant, purge the unclean.

I oath 38 more neophytes!

Fuegan
Aug 23, 2008

It's 1am here and I've just started doing some painting purely because I saw how much stuff you guys oathed and felt bad that I hadn't done anything today on the measly 6 models I put in my oath. Thanks guys. I don't need sleep or anything.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Tadhg posted:

:hist101: :words: :hist101:

True story, the only reason Marcus Agrippa ever went to battle at all was because Marc Antony called him grandpa.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

After debate and worry, my decision is made. :ohdear:

:siren: I, Ashcans, oath 5 GW Eldar Dire Avengers for the month of June :siren:

Also... :siren: I, Ashcans, will make an Alternate Universe Oath of one oldass GW Eldar War Walker :siren:

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?
For the Speed painting! bonus, should the time started and timed finished photos be posted when the model is completed within the 24 hour time limit, or is it kosher to hold off and put it in an Oath Completed post? As it stands I'm probably going to finish that Machine Wraith before midnight :v:

Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

He damned me for a eunuch,
and my mother for a whore.

Fun Shoe
Speaking of Speed Painting: If you intend to (attempt to, in my case) speed-paint a model, does it need to be edited into your initial oath post for the month, or can you just post the start and finish time-stamped pics on the fly? I was considering trying it out for one of the six 'stealers I've oathed. (I think I've been seeing people do it both ways, but too lazy/tired to check the thread)

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
Let's not forget to oath this time!

Oathing 6 Cadian Lascannon Teams and 6 Cadian Mortar Team, by Games Workshop of course :

http://i.imgur.com/WcrYFly.jpg

Under 15
Jan 6, 2005

Mr. Helsbecter will you please stop shooting I am on the phone

I, Under 15, swear a great and terrible oath to paint this approximation of a GW Orc Boar Chariot. There will, of course, be Dino Damage, as decreed by this month's Jurnal.

(The barrel is getting primed over in a second, too lazy to strip it first.)

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

krushgroove posted:

Argh, you ask the hardest questions! And I was just going to announce something!

So how did it work last year, folks? From memory, the judges picked their top 3 submissions (being a single model or group of similar models), but I can't rightly remember.

Different judges can select the same entry for any position. E.g., One guy could in theory win three first places in the same month, for 9 points. I don't think that has ever happened, although a few cases of someone attracting more than one place among the three judges have occurred.

Zhent posted:

Shot of the Bloodthirster with the time-stamp.

Alternate Universe Oath!

I understand these have to be completed by the end of the Season, but my goal is to have this done by October 4th!
Great, thanks for getting the timestamp in there!

Slimnoid posted:

For the Speed painting! bonus, should the time started and timed finished photos be posted when the model is completed within the 24 hour time limit, or is it kosher to hold off and put it in an Oath Completed post? As it stands I'm probably going to finish that Machine Wraith before midnight :v:

You can post the start and finish stamps in your Oath Complete post if you want. Or at any other time. For speed painting, I put a link to a post of yours which needs to have both the start and finish pictures in it, but that link doesn't have to be the same as your oath complete link. Although it can be. Up to you.

Dr. Gargunza posted:

Speaking of Speed Painting: If you intend to (attempt to, in my case) speed-paint a model, does it need to be edited into your initial oath post for the month, or can you just post the start and finish time-stamped pics on the fly? I was considering trying it out for one of the six 'stealers I've oathed. (I think I've been seeing people do it both ways, but too lazy/tired to check the thread)

The model(s) themselves need to be part of your oath of course. You don't have to edit in your intent to do any challenge into your Oath: I only track completed challenges, because sometimes someone might intend to do a challenge and then forget or decide not to or fail to do the entire oath or whatever. So I only need to see the start & finish picks in one post, but when you do that is up to you.

Under 15 posted:

I, Under 15, swear a great and terrible oath to paint this approximation of a GW Orc Boar Chariot. There will, of course, be Dino Damage, as decreed by this month's Jurnal.

(The barrel is getting primed over in a second, too lazy to strip it first.)

Is this all GW, or did some other company make parts? Also is this a conversion? If so, be sure to take at least one photo after you've finished converting your models but before you paint.

Under 15
Jan 6, 2005

Mr. Helsbecter will you please stop shooting I am on the phone

Leperflesh posted:

Is this all GW, or did some other company make parts? Also is this a conversion? If so, be sure to take at least one photo after you've finished converting your models but before you paint.

It's all GW parts, yes. It's a conversion, but that picture is as assembled as it's going to get before I paint it... kind of a bitch to paint once it's all put together. I'll have documentation of what's been changed when I post the finished pictures, but I can do it now if it helps.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

enri posted:

Quick question, is it feasible for judges to pick the same person at all for the same position and/or different positions? Just sanity checking, that's all :D

Leperflesh posted:

Different judges can select the same entry for any position. E.g., One guy could in theory win three first places in the same month, for 9 points. I don't think that has ever happened, although a few cases of someone attracting more than one place among the three judges have occurred.

Ah, yes, of course one oather or model can be chosen by all 3 judges to be first, second, and/or third. I remember that happening last time. I mis-read the question. My tangential question ('is an oather's entire oath considered for judging') that was half-formed in my mind made me read the original question wrong, but I suppose the answer is pretty simple 'no', because someone can oath a squad, finish it up quickly then do an oath addition of a character model and put a lot of time into that.

Tadhg
Aug 5, 2007

AUT MORS
AUT GLORIA

:hist101:

Bionic Psyker posted:

The enemies of humanity shall suffer.

Burn the heretic, kill the mutant, purge the unclean.

Them's fight'n words, son. :clint:
(This is going to be a fun year. :v: )

I think I'm going to get to dig into my war chest...

Fix posted:

True story, the only reason Marcus Agrippa ever went to battle at all was because Marc Antony called him grandpa.

I'll at least be breaking a hip trying to skateboard with these youngsters while you're just sitting in front of Wheel of Fortune and waiting for your kids to call. :stat:

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Hope you're having an amazing day

krushgroove posted:

Just fixed that, still getting used to the new G+ photo albums thing.

I'm still getting permission errors when logged in with both my personal and work google accounts :ohdear: sorry :(

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

enri posted:

I'm still getting permission errors when logged in with both my personal and work google accounts :ohdear: sorry :(

I just tried it with two different browsers that aren't signed into my Google+ account, and I'm able to see everything. This is the link: https://plus.google.com/photos/101792256154658567736/albums/5885372339766708753?authkey=CO3G5d2XmJCghwE can you try it again?

Is anyone else having trouble seeing it?

The album is set so anyone with the link can view it.

krushgroove fucked around with this message at 10:06 on Jun 4, 2013

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Hope you're having an amazing day

krushgroove posted:

I just tried it with two different browsers that aren't signed into my Google+ account, and I'm able to see everything. This is the link: https://plus.google.com/photos/101792256154658567736/albums/5885372339766708753?authkey=CO3G5d2XmJCghwE can you try it again?

Is anyone else having trouble seeing it?

The album is set so anyone with the link can view it.

Aha, now it seems to work :)

Awesome stash!

Comparing the links, the former was lacking '?authkey=CO3G5d2XmJCghwE' in the querystring - I'll put my web developer brain on and go nose around for more information on that.. I really should have my web developer brain on anyway, seeing as I'm at work.. and I'm a web developer :downs:

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

enri posted:

Aha, now it seems to work :)

Awesome stash!

Comparing the links, the former was lacking '?authkey=CO3G5d2XmJCghwE' in the querystring - I'll put my web developer brain on and go nose around for more information on that.. I really should have my web developer brain on anyway, seeing as I'm at work.. and I'm a web developer :downs:

The authkey appears in the link after I've shared it properly, that's all that is. It's weird, I shared it last night and copied in the correct URL to the OP and to the post where I announced the Grab Bag, so I have no idea why it wasn't working this morning, and suddenly it is.

If anyone else has problems let me know and I'll share it publicly - it's just a weird thing to share with my 2 friends on Google+, ha

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Have faith in enri. enri will bring enlightenment. Seek his wisdom.

Swags
Dec 9, 2006

krushgroove posted:

FELLOW GOONS.

GAZE UPON THIS LIST OF SHAME AND REMEMBER.

This is the list of our brothers and sisters that have failed us this past month:

Swags

:negative: Three hours. Three loving hours. :negative:

Alright, then, damnit! On to round two!

I, the formerly honorable Baron Johann Erik Swagglerock, being of sound mind and massive amounts of shame, do hereby oath the following list of models:

1 Combined Army Sogarat Tempest Regiment with HMG, Infinity, Corvus Belli
1 Combined Army Rasyat with Combi Rifle, Infinity, Corvus Belli
3 American American Robot Troopers, AE-WWII, Darkson Designs
2 Waidgaists, Malifaux, Wyrd Miniatures

Furthermore, I hereby :toxx: myself to finish this by the end of the month, on time.
Double super mega furthermore, I hereby :toxx: myself to oath every single month, and to complete the challenge for that month.

edit: pic note: I bought these CA dudes used and they were already painted, but I didn't like the scheme. Primed over it to paint my own.

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?
:siren:Finished my Speed Painting bonus for June!:siren:

Before...

...and after!

Complete with not-as-crappy photos.

I'll add these to my Completed Oath post in the future, for ease of search and completion's sake.

I'm also going to amend my original Oath post; seems I added one more counter to the mix than I should have. I got 11, not 12--and it shows in the photo. :doh:

thiswayliesmadness
Dec 3, 2009

I hope to see you next time, and take care all

quote:

:toxx:

And Tadhg has opened the floodgates!

I spent over an hour going through the slideshow last night and still plan on doing two more passes to narrow things down. So much great work it's hard to single out people, but this is going to be another great year by the looks of it!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Swags posted:

:negative: Three hours. Three loving hours. :negative:

Seems like the world's easiest Saving of the Whales, eh? Read up on that, you could have the first entry this year.

krushgroove posted:

My tangential question ('is an oather's entire oath considered for judging') that was half-formed in my mind made me read the original question wrong, but I suppose the answer is pretty simple 'no', because someone can oath a squad, finish it up quickly then do an oath addition of a character model and put a lot of time into that.

I think we're leaving it up to the judges' discretion, really. If they spot a single amazing model among some other crappy models someone did and want to reward that, that's their prerogative; if a judge prefers to look at the entirety of an Oath for the purposes of judging, they can do that too. I don't think we've specifically instructed them otherwise and my inclination is to give the judges as much leeway as possible.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Leperflesh posted:

Seems like the world's easiest Saving of the Whales, eh? Read up on that, you could have the first entry this year.

I think we're leaving it up to the judges' discretion, really. If they spot a single amazing model among some other crappy models someone did and want to reward that, that's their prerogative; if a judge prefers to look at the entirety of an Oath for the purposes of judging, they can do that too. I don't think we've specifically instructed them otherwise and my inclination is to give the judges as much leeway as possible.

Yeah I agree. The judges are pretty experienced with the oath thread so it really shouldn't be an issue.

FATES AND DESTINIES ARE IN YOUR HANDS, JUDGES.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Ok, another small change. Currently, the OPs say this about how I'll do the prize drawings:

quote:

How the Prize Draws Will Work
Just like last year, all the points earned from every participant will be tracked in publicly available spreadsheets (Google Docs online). This year, Leperflesh will handle the points tallying duties. You’re encouraged to check how many points you have at any time, and pipe up if you think you are missing points.

Every time there is a prize draw, Leperflesh will sort the participants by those who have scored, in alphabetical order. Then those participants will be given a sequential number starting with 1, and on the random dice roll site http://orokos.com Leperflesh will make a logged, verifiable roll that will be clearly labelled and can only ever be rolled once. That roll is the final result for whatever prize is being drawn. There is no way to manipulate the roll, anyone can access the scoring spreadsheets at any time, and even the links to the rolls will be available in the spreadsheets.

Why go through all this trouble? We want the scores and random draws to be verifiable and completely transparent so there are no issues that crop up.

The section I have italicized needs to change. Unfortunately, there is a bug in Google Sheets which prevents me from sorting any sheet by a column that consists of references to cells on another sheet. Since every sheet other than the Master Goon List references the Master Goon List for goon names, I cannot sort monthly sheets by goon name. I have verified this is a bug by downloading the entire spreadsheet file and performing the identical sort operation using Openoffice: it works fine there, but does not work on Google.

Therefore, I have created a formula for Index columns which assigns index numbers in ascending order, in the same order that goons appear on the sheet, but only assigns numbers to completed oaths. Since the actual prize draw will still be performed by choosing random numbers, this method is still completely random and fair.

I submitted a bug report, but I would not be surprised if Google never bothers to fix this obscure issue in their free software. If they do and I notice, I'll start sorting sheets because that will make it easier to find goons on each sheet, but until then this is the best solution I could come up with.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Leperflesh posted:

No he won't :v:

:toxx: I, Pierzak, oath to Save The Whales in June 2013 in the form of these 3 half-finished Morat warriors (Corvus Belli, Infinity, 28mm):

Also, original oath addition post.

Deanut Pancer
Nov 24, 2012
What's this :toxx: thing that people have suddenly started using? I wasn't around for last year's thread, so I don't know if it is a :thing: from there or what...

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro

Deanut Pancer posted:

What's this :toxx: thing that people have suddenly started using? I wasn't around for last year's thread, so I don't know if it is a :thing: from there or what...

It's an SA thing, not an oath thread thing. Basically it's making a bet that you back up with your forums account. If you toxx yourself and fail to follow through you get a ban.

FoulWeatherFriend
Apr 10, 2006

Huh, okay...
:siren: I Khadhul Oath to Paint Three Space Hulk Terminators (Games Workshop)

These will count as based, correct? If not, I'm gonna need to add to my oath.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Khadhul posted:

These will count as based, correct? If not, I'm gonna need to add to my oath.

I'll say yes, because as board game pieces they have a base already.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
Woo, oathin' twice as many models as last month!

:siren:I, Jetfire, hereby oath ten (10) Games Workshop Space Hulk Genestealers.:siren:

These will be a Themed Group barring additional, unrelated oath models.

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!
:siren:INCOMING MASSIVE WALL OF TEXT:siren:

Ledgem posted:

This time you missed me! I've been itching to start all day!

JoshTheStampede posted:

You also missed me.

Accepted. :v: This is the strangest thing to happen in--

Tadhg posted:

:hist101: I, Tadhg, do hereby Oath 40 Wood Elf Glade Guard, 20 Wood Elf Scouts, 3 Wood Elf Banner Bearers, and 1 Treeman Ancient (all from GW Warhammer Fantasy) for the Month of June :hist101:

And I :toxx: to finish it, or post a banme thread. Victory at all costs, or death in trying! DEATH OR GLORY!

Swags posted:

I, the formerly honorable Baron Johann Erik Swagglerock, being of sound mind and massive amounts of shame, do hereby oath the following list of models:

1 Combined Army Sogarat Tempest Regiment with HMG, Infinity, Corvus Belli
1 Combined Army Rasyat with Combi Rifle, Infinity, Corvus Belli
3 American American Robot Troopers, AE-WWII, Darkson Designs
2 Waidgaists, Malifaux, Wyrd Miniatures

Furthermore, I hereby :toxx: myself to finish this by the end of the month, on time.
Double super mega furthermore, I hereby :toxx: myself to oath every single month, and to complete the challenge for that month.

Pierzak posted:

:toxx: I, Pierzak, oath to Save The Whales in June 2013 in the form of these 3 half-finished Morat warriors (Corvus Belli, Infinity, 28mm)

Oh no... It's... it's happening again! Sorry... I'm... I'm having flashbacks from Mr. Slidell... It's gonna be accepted, I just gotta... Gotta keep it together.

Pierzak posted:

I, Pierzak, add to my oath 10 were-cat not-African warriors They are a Themed Group. Also, 3 not-Asian monks. Everything made by Black Orc Games in 28mm scale.

Fyrbrand posted:

Oathing me up a Space Marine Command Squad along with Captain Pellas Mir'San.

Brock Samsonite posted:

I, Brock Samsonite, oath 25 Eldar Guardians, 1 Heavy Weapons Platform, 1 VYper, 1 Wave Serpent, 10 Dire Avengers and 2 Dire Avenger Exarchs for the month of June! All models Games Workshop.

moths posted:

I, moths, oath three more sprues of 1/72 Italari WW2 Americans (the retooled 6120 sprue) and one Pegasus Hobbies German casualty with rifle.

thiswayliesmadness posted:

For June, I oath these 4 counts as 40k Crusaders.
Junkers from Urban War by Mammoth.

bhsman posted:

an Ariadnan Line Kazak, from Corvus-Belli's Infinity range.

Red Shoe posted:

For June I oath two Vanguard Light Warjacks
These are Privateer Press models.

enri posted:

I, enri, hereby oath to paint one pair of UCM Falcon Gunships for Dropzone Commander, scale is 10mm and the manufacturer is Hawk Wargames

ForkBanger posted:

I, forkbanger, oath the Pelgar Mystics Dreadball team for the month of June - that's 8 bendy armed alien pacifists from Mantic Games, who'll be a themed group.

PierreTheMime posted:

I, PierreTheMime, oath a themed group of 5 Pink Horrors of Tzeentch, a Herald of Tzeentch, and a Portalglyph marker! All models are of the Games Workshop variety.

Slimnoid posted:

I, Slimnoid, pledge a Games Workshop Ork Stompa (28mm), 5x Privateer Press Cryx Soulhunters (28mm), a Privateer Press Cryx Machine Wraith, and 11x Games Workshop Servitor dice holders!

Zhent posted:

I, Zhent, pledge to oath 6 Ravenwing Bikers, 2 with Plasma Guns, from Games Workshop, along with 6 Dragonforge Cobblestone bases!

Jetfire posted:

I, Jetfire, hereby oath ten (10) Games Workshop Space Hulk Genestealers.

KingMob posted:

KingMob's June Oath Malifaux Enslaved Nephilim.

Bionic Psyker posted:

Ashcans posted:

I, Ashcans, oath 5 GW Eldar Dire Avengers for the month of June
I, Ashcans, will make an Alternate Universe Oath of one oldass GW Eldar War Walker

Khadhul posted:

I Khadhul Oath to Paint Three Space Hulk Terminators (Games Workshop)

For the rest of you who aren't insane crazy people that toxx themselves, your stuff has been Accepted!

Kommando posted:

I, Kommando, Pledge to paint this Templar battlemech, from Iron Wind Metals, and rocky scenery hex for the month of June.
Awww. Its a baby.
Tiny Troops! Battletech is 6mm scale.

What's up with that scenery rock hex? It looks painted already.

Under 15 posted:

I, Under 15, swear a great and terrible oath to paint this approximation of a GW Orc Boar Chariot.

Gimme a shot of that barrel after priming it, with a timestamp, and we're good.

Zhent posted:

Shot of the Bloodthirster with the time-stamp.
Alternate Universe Oath!

All right, that'll do. Accepted.

Swags
Dec 9, 2006
I'm planning on how to do this, and I have to say I'm actually excited. I've never done battle damage before, and all the pictures of the Mogats on the Infinity site are of them in clean and shiny new battle armor, but I think having it dinged up will work nicely.

Question, though, does every model have to have battle damage? My CA dudes and my robots it'd be okay, but I'm stumped if I have to put it on the Waidgeists, too.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
:siren:I Indolent Bastard, oath 1 Sergeant Duroc from Corvus Beli (Infinity) and 1 piece of terrain from Hasbro :siren:

The piece of terrain is all bare plastic, it is just multi-part and some parts are different colours. But if it matters I'm only painting the blue part.

Indolent Bastard fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Jun 5, 2013

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro

Swags posted:

I'm planning on how to do this, and I have to say I'm actually excited. I've never done battle damage before, and all the pictures of the Mogats on the Infinity site are of them in clean and shiny new battle armor, but I think having it dinged up will work nicely.

Question, though, does every model have to have battle damage? My CA dudes and my robots it'd be okay, but I'm stumped if I have to put it on the Waidgeists, too.

You only have to do the monthly theme on one model. But you're encouraged to do it on as many as you want.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Pierzak posted:

No he won't :v:

:toxx: I, Pierzak, oath to Save The Whales in June 2013 in the form of these 3 half-finished Morat warriors (Corvus Belli, Infinity, 28mm):

Also, original oath addition post.

Sorry... I know Sole Sushi already approved this, but this is not a valid entry for Saving da Whales. Specifically, these are not models from a previously failed oath from this year's oath thread. According to my records, you successfully completed your May oath, so you can't attempt to Save da Whales yet. You'll have to break an oath first!

Hence why I suggested to Swags that he'd have an easy time Saving da Whales... he failed his May oath, but his models are actually finished. So all he needs to do is oath to save them and then post a saved whales complete post with a time stamp and he's good.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Huh, I thought failed oaths from the previous year did count. It's OK, just don't give me points/whatever for saving the whales then. The most important thing is that they've been sitting half-painted on my shelf way too long.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
FELLOW GOONS

ENTER YE THE HALL OF BROKEN OATHS

GAZE YE UPON THIS LIST OF SHAME AND REMEMBER

After the full and official list of Oathbreakers is posted for all to see in the Hall of Broken Oaths, upon the Wall of Shame for the month of May, 2013, whosoever wishes to claim the Oathbreaker Avatar of Penitence to have it permanently bonded to their future communicades with your fellow goons, and thus attempt to regain an infinitesimal fraction of your lost honour, may claim the honour within 24 hours, and a fight to the death shall ensue, with the victor claiming the Oathbreaker Avatar of Penitence for all time. (In plain English: No one is required to take the avatar. If you want the Oathbreaker avatar (see it below), in the 24 hours after this post is live, just post in the thread that you want the avatar, and there will be a random draw to see who gets it)

The Avatar is:

PierreTheMime posted:

Forget it, ya git. Itz Failuretown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squibsy
Dec 3, 2005

Not suited, just booted.
College Slice
I accept the mark of shame. Never fear, fellow goons.

EDIT: Might as well use this post to make my new oath! I oath 9 stands of 15mm miniatures and one piece of 15mm terrain. There are 5 stands of rough-looking militia and 4 fallout-style super mutants which each have their own base. These miniatures are from Khurasan.

In addition...

I am also going to SAVE DA WHALES on my May oath, which is really close to being completed:

(original oath pic below)

Squibsy fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Jun 5, 2013

• Locked thread