Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.

rawr im a tree posted:

Saturday turnout was non-existant.

Wednesday isn't doing any better.

I thought yesterdays raid went pretty great to be honest. Especially for a raid consisting of 2 warriors. Molten Core is ridiculously easy and we moved through with 30 people mostly consisting of pre MC BiS, if that. Give me 2 more warriors and 2 more rogues / hunters and we take down the first half of the instance with very few problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rawr im a tree
Jul 4, 2008
Today is lol-free friday! Acronyms are a instant 20 minute cage.

Happy lol-free friday!

rawr im a tree fucked around with this message at 21:28 on May 31, 2013

Purgey
Nov 5, 2008
Visit the scenic Redridge Mountains!*

*some tourists will be murdered

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

I hope by the time I'm 60 things will be sufficiently goony around here to do slosh ops through horde territory to kill flight masters and inkeepers. This whole "raiding" thing seems like pubby bullshit.

Suran37
Feb 28, 2009

OMGVBFLOL posted:

I hope by the time I'm 60 things will be sufficiently goony around here to do slosh ops through horde territory to kill flight masters and inkeepers. This whole "raiding" thing seems like pubby bullshit.

We need another Farmer Revolt.

Punkzilla
Apr 2, 2007

^_^ Fuck You
Tanners; if you need a mirror host that isn't one of those retarded freebie sites for the addons or anything else, let me know. I've already uploaded the 1.21.1archive.rar and ALL_AddOns.rar, just say the word and i'll provide the link.

Purgey
Nov 5, 2008
Please tell me someone has an Orc hunter named "Goon". I got buzzed by him twice while I was grinding in Duskwood tonight. Nice fella, didn't gank me once.

sudorm
Dec 1, 2004
Eraser of Hard Drives

Purgey posted:

Please tell me someone has an Orc hunter named "Goon". I got buzzed by him twice while I was grinding in Duskwood tonight. Nice fella, didn't gank me once.

Really? That guy murdered the poo poo out of me in Redridge a couple weeks ago.

Tanners
Dec 13, 2011

woof

Punkzilla posted:

Tanners; if you need a mirror host that isn't one of those retarded freebie sites for the addons or anything else, let me know. I've already uploaded the 1.21.1archive.rar and ALL_AddOns.rar, just say the word and i'll provide the link.

Yeah that sounds great. Post em and ill add emm into the OP.

Punkzilla
Apr 2, 2007

^_^ Fuck You

Tanners posted:

Yeah that sounds great. Post em and ill add emm into the OP.

Here you go. I even have the lhcp addon on there.
http://punkz0rz.com/wow_addons/1.12.1/

Paracetamolpill
Jan 6, 2010
College Slice
Posting as proof, looking to join as Naevia.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Purgey posted:

Visit the scenic Redridge Mountains!*

*some tourists will be murdered

A group of horde twinks got upset that I spoiled their fun at Lakeshire with my L60.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Purgey posted:

Goon is kill-on-sight... Because his name is Goon.

Cow Bell
Aug 29, 2007

So I changed the realmlist and all that happy jazz but I still can't get the client to show me the Emerald Dream server. Am I missing out on something?

Noah
May 31, 2011

Come at me baby bitch
Have you run the connection patch?

Cow Bell
Aug 29, 2007

Noah posted:

Have you run the connection patch?

This is what happens when one doesn't read the OP fully through. Trying the patch now.

Edit: Downloaded the patch, can't launch through the WoW.exe that comes in that folder, get an error. Trying through the launcher still doesn't bring up the option for Emerald Dream, only Warsong and Al'Whatever.

Cow Bell fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Jun 3, 2013

ApeEscape
Apr 23, 2008
Is the website down? Tanners Halp!

FutuerBear
Feb 22, 2006
Slippery Tilde

ApeEscape posted:

Is the website down? Tanners Halp!

I'm actually the webmaster. Sorry to say, but our hosting is borked at the moment :(. The hosting provider has an announcment about it here: https://www.facebook.com/lithiumhosting/posts/533765003326862.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Did I have a freak occurrence, or do the boats now actually work properly for mac users?

Crimson_Phoenix
Jul 26, 2005

Fog Tripper posted:

Did I have a freak occurrence, or do the boats now actually work properly for mac users?

I think the crashing has moved to affect Windows users on the boats... Not all the time, but a good portion of the time from Booty Bay.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Crimson_Phoenix posted:

I think the crashing has moved to affect Windows users on the boats... Not all the time, but a good portion of the time from Booty Bay.

Ouch. Well I cannot say I am not giggling at the thought of all the people who responded with "get a real computar lol macs" drowning.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

ehehehe how's that cheaper computer working out for you now, suckers

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

Plum Island Animal Disease Research Center. Sounds charming.
Its not the same bug. On PC the client crashes completely but when you log back in you're still on the boat. On the Mac the boat just throws you out of it in the middle of the ocean.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

McSpankWich posted:

Its not the same bug. On PC the client crashes completely but when you log back in you're still on the boat. On the Mac the boat just throws you out of it in the middle of the ocean.

Ah.

I always suspected that the mac fix was something very easily fixed with a decimal place moved a couple positions to the right or left. HOPEFULLY they smashed the ever living gently caress out of that bug.

Purgey
Nov 5, 2008
Dollas you led me on with sultry promises of Rods... both SILVER and GOLD! Cocktease. :colbert:

Purgey fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Jun 4, 2013

Crimson_Phoenix
Jul 26, 2005

McSpankWich posted:

Oh, I didn't realize that mac users were out there drowning without a boat. That is pretty lovely.

That being said, I've noticed more crashes causing me to log back in (with the boat still under me) after this last bwl patch.

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

Plum Island Animal Disease Research Center. Sounds charming.
Yea it used to only happen when there were 6+ people on the boat, but now I've seen it happen with only 3.

Dollas
Sep 16, 2007

$$$$$$$$$
Clapping Larry

Purgey posted:

Dollas you led me on with sultry promises of Rods... both SILVER and GOLD! Cocktease. :colbert:

I'm not sure what happened. I tried to open a million trade windows with you, then you said some stuff and left.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Boat chat: Yesterday (and some other times) I had two instances of going to the boat and got that bug where you run on it and get stuck running on the edge, until the boat starts to go and you continue to run on the invisible ground alongside the ship, until it enters the loading screen. After the loading screen, the first time, I fell through the invisible floor and into the sea. But the second time, I spammed W during the loading screen, and like when you alt+F4 through a door, I walked through the boat and avoided falling into the sea.

So if this happens to you maybe try spamming W during the loading screen to save yourself an annoyance.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Fun Times! posted:

Boat chat: Yesterday (and some other times) I had two instances of going to the boat and got that bug where you run on it and get stuck running on the edge, until the boat starts to go and you continue to run on the invisible ground alongside the ship, until it enters the loading screen. After the loading screen, the first time, I fell through the invisible floor and into the sea. But the second time, I spammed W during the loading screen, and like when you alt+F4 through a door, I walked through the boat and avoided falling into the sea.

So if this happens to you maybe try spamming W during the loading screen to save yourself an annoyance.

It actually appears that they lowered the boats below the docks. Never noticed it until I got the same running in place action.

Still beats drowning/repairs

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
So my warlock is now 46 and I have begun my bug grinding career. This rules.

I am currently just using my imp's Fire Shield, but I read that there were some other damage return items that upped the rate at which the exp flows. Naglering in BRD, as well as Flame Wrath potentially? Otherwise you need a druid to come buff you with thorns, or you need to be a Ret Paladin with a spiked shield (neither of which are really possible for me.) Is there anything else that speeds this up even more that I'm missing? Also how easy is it to acquire those items in BRD?

Jenny of Oldstones
Jul 24, 2002

Queen of dragonflies
Siets I can come kill bugs and give you thorns. Mead is close to 53 and I've just about quested every where I can think of that's not too high, so doing some bug grinding would be great. I just have weird hours since I'm on Pacific time and don't get home and to the computer until about 5:30 pm or so my time.

How soon can I come heal lower parts of BRD? I'm accumulating a lot of quests there now. If anyone wants to get something going, hit me up.

Tanners
Dec 13, 2011

woof

Siets posted:

So my warlock is now 46 and I have begun my bug grinding career. This rules.

I am currently just using my imp's Fire Shield, but I read that there were some other damage return items that upped the rate at which the exp flows. Naglering in BRD, as well as Flame Wrath potentially? Otherwise you need a druid to come buff you with thorns, or you need to be a Ret Paladin with a spiked shield (neither of which are really possible for me.) Is there anything else that speeds this up even more that I'm missing? Also how easy is it to acquire those items in BRD?

Crystal Spire gives a 10minute Damage Shield, you get it from the power crystal pylons in Un'Goro. The quest gives you a stack of 6 for 10 blues and 10 yellows.

e: also Blessing of Sanctuary

Noah
May 31, 2011

Come at me baby bitch
Crystal spire sucks cause you need level 54 or some poo poo to activate the pylons. But you can give someone the power crystals, and they can buff you with the spires.

Tanners
Dec 13, 2011

woof

Noah posted:

Crystal spire sucks cause you need level 54 or some poo poo to activate the pylons. But you can give someone the power crystals, and they can buff you with the spires.

Well theres still the WPL zombies

Purgey
Nov 5, 2008

Dollas posted:

I'm not sure what happened. I tried to open a million trade windows with you, then you said some stuff and left.

No clue what happened either. I had no trade prompt and I tried sending you requests as well. I ended up getting another mook to make them, no harm no foul. :shobon:

landofcake
May 7, 2009

CANNONBALL TAFFY O' JONES!!!
The community on Emerald Dream sure are a hoot!

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Tanners posted:

Well theres still the WPL zombies

Those seem to be always swarming with horde, unfortunately.

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Desmond posted:

Siets I can come kill bugs and give you thorns. Mead is close to 53 and I've just about quested every where I can think of that's not too high, so doing some bug grinding would be great. I just have weird hours since I'm on Pacific time and don't get home and to the computer until about 5:30 pm or so my time.

How soon can I come heal lower parts of BRD? I'm accumulating a lot of quests there now. If anyone wants to get something going, hit me up.

I am going to see a movie tonight, but I will be on every other night this week I think. Sounds awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Purgey
Nov 5, 2008
Can I get an invite for my hunter? Named Fieldgun. Its lonely without gchat :(

• Locked thread