Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
That Liverpool away is supposed to disorientate the other team right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches

onoflalks posted:

It's so bad

Looks like one of those magic eye pictures

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
Quote =! edit, my bad

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

The SARS Volta posted:

When you cross your eyes, it shows "7th place"

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

onoflalks posted:

And new pictures of Liverpool's away

It's so bad

It would be okay without that stupid loving pattern in the middle, which makes no sense at all.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Looks like the 90s are back and that can only mean one thing... *Leeds come bursting into the Premier League with everything for a HUGE party*

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

the sex ghost posted:

Looks like the 90s are back and that can only mean one thing... *Leeds come bursting into the Premier League with everything for a HUGE party*

Oh Leeds are in the premier league alright, and they're wearing yellow and green :twisted:

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

The SARS Volta posted:

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Maybe if you run fast enough it confuses your opponent. We haven't seen nearly enough kits geared towards functionality.

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse
Shame about the boring Greece kits. The ones they had for the Euro were fantastic

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

Vegetable posted:

Maybe if you run fast enough it confuses your opponent. We haven't seen nearly enough kits geared towards functionality.

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

EAT THE CHEESE, NICHOLSON!

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Someone already said it I think, but every team should go ape poo poo with goalie kits and they can leave the boring stuff for the other players. It's like goalie masks in hockey.

Pat Clements
Feb 10, 2008

Seltzer posted:

Someone already said it I think, but every team should go ape poo poo with goalie kits and they can leave the boring stuff for the other players. It's like goalie masks in hockey.
Case in point: I'm pretty sure this transcends awfulness and is just plain great.

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013
Honestly like that kit, think it'll look cool on the pitch. It's a shirt you can wear when playing football or going to a game but more than that, to a pub, going out with your mates, to the shops - you guys aren't seeing the potential.

an_mutt
Sep 29, 2010

I was,
I am,
and I remain a soldier!

Sworn to dedicate my heart and soul to the restoration of human kind!

It's like they finished the initial design and worked up a prototype shirt, only it got snagged on whatever was pressing the design down and nobody realised until it was too late.

edit; "This year we're going with the 'My two year old child put my shirt on and walked around in it for a bit' look, it'll be a smash hit." - Warrior shirt design team

an_mutt fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Jun 4, 2013

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

The SARS Volta posted:

Up pops a smiling Glen Johnson

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

Ugh

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Eat your heart out.

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Hmmm, didn't see the shorts, should have kept those plain black with red accents in my opinion. Faux pas.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
A very bad kit.

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

Those kits are very busy. Somebody at Warrior is in desperate need of an editor imo.

an_mutt
Sep 29, 2010

I was,
I am,
and I remain a soldier!

Sworn to dedicate my heart and soul to the restoration of human kind!

LIVE ON FORD SUPER SUNDAY, CARDIFF CITY PLAY THE HOSTS FOR LIVERPOOL AT CARDIFF CITY STADIUM!!

Pleasedonotwatchifyousufferfromepilepsyormigraines

THIS SUNDAY AFTERNOON ON SKY SPORTS 3D

Fooly Cooly 25
Jan 18, 2005

Todo lo tuyo ahora es MIO
It is like Warrior saw the horrors Nike/Puma crapped out last year and said "Surely we can beat them!".

Seriously, Liverpool fans need to stop this mess from happening, kinda like Cardiff did with the shorts problem.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Meh, it's just the away kit. It'll only be worn like 10 times.

That's not to take away from the hideousness of it of course.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Fooly Cooly 25 posted:

It is like Warrior saw the horrors Nike/Puma crapped out last year and said "Surely we can beat them!".

Seriously, Liverpool fans need to stop this mess from happening, kinda like Cardiff did with the shorts problem.

Judging by the reaction on certain forums (no need to name which one) a lot of people are very pissed off with Warrior. Especially as they keep putting out decent casualwear that would work much better as an away shirt. These, for example, are perfect. Classy, simple, and traditional.

It's clearly not a lack of design quality, it's Warrior trying to build themselves a brand "image". As far as I'm concerned they can gently caress right off. The money isn't worth looking like twats.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

In a few years you'll look back on it all and regret you didn't get one.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
I think it's pretty cool :shobon:

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Here's Warrior's Sevilla home shirt.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

That Liverpool away is so so terrible. I love it!

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

EvilHawk posted:

Judging by the reaction on certain forums (no need to name which one) a lot of people are very pissed off with Warrior. Especially as they keep putting out decent casualwear that would work much better as an away shirt. These, for example, are perfect. Classy, simple, and traditional.

It's clearly not a lack of design quality, it's Warrior trying to build themselves a brand "image". As far as I'm concerned they can gently caress right off. The money isn't worth looking like twats.

That's certainly a white shirt.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

trem_two posted:

Both Sevilla kits are a lot more conservative, but they look nice. I just checked Warrior's other teams and both Sagan Tosu and Emelec have funny looking shirts:

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

trem_two posted:

I too enjoy wearing a tie when I play footie.

In all seriousness it's not bad, though I hate what they've done with the crest.

EDIT: Apparently that's actually an exact replica of the first crest Sevilla ever used, which makes it a little better I guess. I was thinking it was some re-branding thing.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Jun 4, 2013

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
That Liverpool away shirt is like if someone asked a designed to create an abstraction of 'indigestion' in a football shirt.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

BlueBayou posted:

Shame about the boring Greece kits. The ones they had for the Euro were fantastic

No kidding. I picked one of the whites up and wear it as much as I can. Classy as hell.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
How did Warrior get last years home kit so right and this years away so wrong?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

cheese posted:

They realised that the people willing to pay vast sums of money for a replica football shirt will buy it regardless of how poo poo it looks so they let a work experience person do it for nothing during their lunch hour

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

cheese posted:

This year's home isn't so bad either to be fair.

It all seems part of the "brand" that Warrior are trying to build. An ITK on RAWK said that they're going for more "normal" home shirts to keep up sales/fan loyalty, then go extreme for the others to establish themselves. It might all be bollocks but who knows, there has to be some justification for their insanity.

Thurlow
Aug 14, 2005
They're obviously making the shittest, most garish kits possible in order to get people talking about them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

Meh, it's just the away kit. It'll only be worn like 10 times.

That's not to take away from the hideousness of it of course.

Even Barcelona's Neon Yellow and Orange kit is better looking than that unfortunately. It just looks like someone tried to take every color they use and threw it on the same kit in as many places as possible.