Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Here's an image of the Red Son pack, in case anyone was interested:

I actually had to do a double-take on Slade's outfit because he looked like a weird hybrid of Deadpool and Deadshot with that resolution.

Krad posted:

Oh god I take it back, that black lantern Flash looks hideous, and not in a good way.
Just pray we get Blue Lantern Barry soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

Remember that data error that hosed up Wonder Woman's recovery on b3, meaning she couldn't follow it up with a j3? It's back. Nice one, NRS.

Also, Killer Frost got hit with the Normalization Stickl: http://testyourmight.com/threads/killer-frost-normalized-into-jade-2-0.33714

Shadow Ninja 64 fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Jun 4, 2013

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Here's an image of the Red Son pack, in case anyone was interested:

Hoooooly shiiiiiiit, I cannot throw my money fast enough at this pack

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

AradoBalanga posted:

Just pray we get Blue Lantern Barry soon.

gently caress that. White Lantern Sinestro before Blue Barry, NRS.

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

Remember that data error that hosed up Wonder Woman's recovery on b3, meaning she couldn't follow it up with a j3? It's back. Nice one, NRS.

I don't play WW but if I did? Oh man, nerd rage I tell you whut.

AndyElusive fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Jun 4, 2013

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.
Bane's Double Punch now neutral on block. Yessssssss. More improvements to Bane. Gratefully accepted. Waiting on patch notes for the official word.

(Also that sucks poo poo about Wonder Woman's bugged move.)

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

and then it hit me."

It'll probably be fixed real fast since the appropriate people already have been informed, but it's still funny that they broke the same thing twice in a row like that.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

AndyElusive posted:

gently caress that. White Lantern Sinestro before Blue Barry, NRS.
How about a compromise and have them as part of the same pack? Along with Agent Orange Lex and Star Sapphire Diana.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
Can hellfire be blocked?

I don't have the DLC.

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

and then it hit me."

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

Can hellfire be blocked?

I don't have the DLC.

Both normal and MB Hellfire are unblockable but they're both really slow, too.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Holy poo poo, NRS could do a mint only implementing new costumes. The whole Red Son 2 pack is worth any price. And Boon is teasing a Robin and a John Stewart alt :flashfap:

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide

AndyElusive posted:

Not really feeling the Black Lanterns, though. Which reminds me, what's the deal with Zombie Mode?

It's a toggle in the settings menu which gives everyone mottled skin and glowing eyes.

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Holy poo poo, NRS could do a mint only implementing new costumes. The whole Red Son 2 pack is worth any price. And Boon is teasing a Robin and a John Stewart alt :flashfap:

If they are smart Robin would be a pack like the killing joke with Injustice(from the mini series), Classic (drake), and new 52 skins. And Jon Stewart would be part of a 3 lantern pack with Kyle and Guy. They don't even have to change the voices, it would be fine just as is.

Then again I also want a "new characters" costume pack with Bizzaro, Jay Garrick, and Hawkman costumes for Superman, Flash, and Hawkgirl.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Yardbomb posted:

Death of Superman (I think?) Doomsday

Yep, that's how Doomsday looked when we got our first look at him as he escaped his ancient space prison. At first we had no real idea what manner of being he was other than he could punch a hole in a metal wall, and then this happened:

:allears: Comic Books.

E: By the way, that weird wiring you see keeps Doomsday's right arm bound, and doesn't break off until much later. So he defeats the entire Justice League (minus Superman) with one arm tied behind his back.

Lurdiak fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Jun 4, 2013

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
If anyone would like a really bad player to punch around for a bit let me know. I'm online and not doing anything important.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Fibby Boy posted:

If anyone would like a really bad player to punch around for a bit let me know. I'm online and not doing anything important.

PS3 or Xbox? I'm on PS3 and have a little time.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jun 4, 2013

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

nunsexmonkrock posted:

PS3 or Xbox? I'm on PS3 and have a little time.

I'm on xbox. Shoulda posted my tag I guess. GT: Offshoretoast.

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
I break girls in like baseball gloves

Lurdiak posted:

Yep, that's how Doomsday looked when we got our first look at him as he escaped his ancient space prison. At first we had no real idea what manner of being he was other than he could punch a hole in a metal wall, and then this happened:

:allears: Comic Books.

E: By the way, that weird wiring you see keeps Doomsday's right arm bound, and doesn't break off until much later. So he defeats the entire Justice League (minus Superman) with one arm tied behind his back.

That motherfucker!!! :mad:

Arikado
May 9, 2008

BLORCH :allears:

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Seymour Butts posted:

It's not Doomsdays fault that stupid bird picked his hand of all places to land on! It's not as if Dooms looks like a pleasant tree or even a pleasant anything. Mother Nature didn't teach that bird poo poo all until that moment, clearly!

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

It's a toggle in the settings menu which gives everyone mottled skin and glowing eyes.

Ah well then, not anywhere as cool as I was hoping but good to know it's there.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Seymour Butts posted:

But wait, there's more!

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

Lurdiak posted:

But wait, there's more!

Rip dumb animals.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
That'd be the first fuckin' thing anyone would do if they had his powers, admit it.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

poptart_fairy posted:

That'd be the first fuckin' thing anyone would do if they had his powers, admit it.

He also punches every single tree in his path to splinters and knocks over a highway overpass, so pretty much.

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

Rip dumb animals.

To be fair to them I think Doomsday doesn't read as "alive" to their senses.

sentrygun
Dec 29, 2009

i say~
hey start:nya-sh

poptart_fairy posted:

Punch through walls and trees and poo poo? Yeah, probably.

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
That costume is somehow completely awesome and stupid at the same time.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

poptart_fairy posted:

Hell yeah I'd use my "be friends with wild animals" power to be friends with wildlife. Pet foxes all day.

Equilibrium
Mar 19, 2003

by exmarx
Looks like most of the incorrect frame data was fixed, in particular multi-hitting moves like Harley's cartwheel (-7).

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Actual clash that just happened...

Scorpion: You are no Sub-Zero!

Batman: I'm BATMAN!

SuddenBlackout
Apr 3, 2004

I sho' is hungry
Been playing around with Bane today, holy gently caress is that guy fun. I might have to replace my secondary Shazam with him because he is like this games Clark.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Alright, my first fifteen minutes with Scorp have been pretty good. Not into combos yet, but I have found that a very basic 2u3 bf3 goes very quickly from an overhead into a low, and gives you something like +16 frames on them and sets you both at jump range, which I think is p darn useful. If they are superhuman and can block the sweep, though, it's -21, so watch out for that.

One of his clash things he yells is "For my Family and Clan!", which is almost as good as a straight up "Vengeance!", so I'm happy.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

gannyGrabber posted:

Alright, my first fifteen minutes with Scorp have been pretty good. Not into combos yet, but I have found that a very basic 2u3 bf3 goes very quickly from an overhead into a low, and gives you something like +16 frames on them and sets you both at jump range, which I think is p darn useful. If they are superhuman and can block the sweep, though, it's -21, so watch out for that.

One of his clash things he yells is "For my Family and Clan!", which is almost as good as a straight up "Vengeance!", so I'm happy.

Wait how do you have him on PSN now?

Also one clash I've seen that was pretty good was with Batman.

"You're no Sub-Zero." - "I'M BATMAN."

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
I have Scorpion and I'm on PSN. I bought the Season Pass, though, so I don't know if he's up otherwise. Seemed like he was automatically added for me after the patch was installed.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

Oh weird, I've got the pass too so that's why I was wondering, seems like anyone who's managed to get him on either platform, all hinged on having or not having the season pass.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
He is automatically added with the patch for all seasons pass holders, EB has confirmed it. He will be available for single purchase on the 11th. Also, Injustice.com will have patch notes up in a few moments!

I AM finding his damage to be pretty low... Once somebody figures out how to sensibly get 25% or so off a meter burn chain, I'mma jump right on that shite.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

Oh yeah I see that now, I was just looking on the DLC tab of the game and assuming that meant no go. :downs:

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

and then it hit me."

gannyGrabber posted:

He is automatically added with the patch for all seasons pass holders, EB has confirmed it. He will be available for single purchase on the 11th. Also, Injustice.com will have patch notes up in a few moments!

I AM finding his damage to be pretty low... Once somebody figures out how to sensibly get 25% or so off a meter burn chain, I'mma jump right on that shite.

If you're talking about starting with MB Spear, then you can do:

MB Spear, b3, j3, j3 XX db3, 2u3 XX bf3 (29%)

That same combo without the MB Spear lead-in does 37%.

There is a Scorpion combo thread on TYM, but it is not particularly well consolidated in the OP yet: http://testyourmight.com/threads/scorpion-community-combo-guide.33664/

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I just saw Scorpion ladder ending and I find hilarious that in the Latin-american dub he refer to Superman like the 'rear end in a top hat on the red cape' :haw:

Other than that, is really fun to play as him. Spamming the teleport only gets you killed and he seem kind of limited on his options to deal damage but is a nice addition to the roster. Plus he looks really goofy using the bike on the Wayne Manor

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Visually, Scorpion fits in pretty good. Gameplay, not so much. He feels like he might be bottom tier, unless I'm missing something huge.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
So I booted up Injustice earlier today and I can't seem to download the patch at all. It just restarts my console every time I try. I have enough space for it, so I have no idea what the problem is.

edit: I'm playing on the PS3, if that makes a difference.

double edit: Nevermind. 5th time's the charm I guess.

CharlestonJew fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Jun 5, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

and then it hit me."

CharlestonJew posted:

So I booted up Injustice earlier today and I can't seem to download the patch at all. It just restarts my console every time I try. I have enough space for it, so I have no idea what the problem is.

edit: I'm playing on the PS3, if that makes a difference.

I had that happen twice, and the third time I booted up without logging into PSN and it worked. I've also heard that it may be a bug involving confirming the patch download too fast, so you might try waiting 5-10 seconds before you start it.

• Locked thread