Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
The PS3 does that to me a lot on various game patches, I have one of the launch ones but I don't know if that makes a difference. Just have to try over and over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emo Szyslak
Feb 25, 2006

This is my favorite game in the whole wide world :allears:

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

:dehumanize:
:killing:
:dehumanize:

SuddenBlackout posted:

Been playing around with Bane today, holy gently caress is that guy fun. I might have to replace my secondary Shazam with him because he is like this games Clark.

Nah, that's Superman.

edit:vvv He's Ralph, too. Notice that he wears both blue and red. vvv

SkeletonHero fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Jun 5, 2013

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

Ximum posted:

Nah, that's Superman.

Holy poo poo! Superman has a rolling suplex into elbow drop and puffy vest costume in this game? Who is this game's Ralph?

Does Scorpions air teleport punch count as a cross-up similar to Superman's air-dash into cross-up jumping attack?

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

I'm pretty sure air teleport is a Mid just like ground teleport, so down neutralizes the crossup factor.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

I'm pretty sure air teleport is a Mid just like ground teleport, so down neutralizes the crossup factor.

Down seems to neutralize a lot of what Scorpion wants to bring to the table.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
:laffo: my game immediately froze after I downloaded the patch. Why does it always do this?? Clearing cache always fixes it but drat is it annoying.

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

and then it hit me."

The official patch notes are up, but they seem to be sparse and missing a lot of changes people are finding in the TYM character forums: https://www.injustice.com/en/news/injustice-patch-v104-release-notes

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

quote:

The Flash can now enhance his Lightning Charge special move with a Meter Burn option if the opponent blocks.

:toot:

Someone should start a goonroom. I would but my buddy challenged me to a SLAUGHTER SWAMP showdown so I gotta throw down there first..

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Flash buff :suicide:

Krad
Feb 4, 2008

Touche
GoonsAmongUs on PSN is up, come on in so I can test out these new Flash buffs/Scorpion teleport spam. :getin:

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

and then it hit me."

Note that if they crouchblock the Lightning Charge, the MB portion whiffs and Flash gets hosed anyway.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Krad posted:

GoonsAmongUs on PSN is up, come on in so I can test out these new Flash buffs/Scorpion teleport spam. :getin:

On my way!

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Man everyone's so high level, I'm scared of the Goon room right now. :v:

Edit: And my awful Deathstroke gets beaten up so fast.

Edit2: And my Black Adam.

Yardbomb fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Jun 5, 2013

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

Note that if they crouchblock the Lightning Charge, the MB portion whiffs and Flash gets hosed anyway.

Or backblock, it's more of a bugfix it seems. At first I thought it would go through block but alas.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Uh well that batgirl-supes match just happened. Hopefully never again.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
360 goonroom up. Lex mine-only gimmick fights are really fuckin' fun btw.

rawdog pozfail fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Jun 5, 2013

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

HellCopter posted:

Uh well that batgirl-supes match just happened. Hopefully never again.

Aquaman was able to punish it. I'm sad now.

may contain peanuts
Sep 28, 2007

WOW what a grate sports paly by the 49rs (better than seahawks)

Krad posted:

Good games to everyone from the Goon room! :)

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
I don't know if it's nerves or what, but I'm consistently incorrectly blocking overheads and lows. I think I'll try again some other day.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

may contain peanuts posted:

Good games to everyone from the Goon room! :)

Goon games to all, and too all goon night.

Before I go to bed...

Zekendorf: The number one thing you can work on to make yourself better at the game is your spacing. You do a lot of stuff where you punch air, which is not a good thing to be doing. Train yourself to spend that extra half a second to walk forward a bit before chuffin' punches and you're going to do a lot better.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Good games to Raefer45. Throughly beat the crap out of me (assuming that Raefer is a goon), but fun games!

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Sorry I didn't hop into the 360 goonroom. I had a good noon goon sesh with IronMcHardNuts, Blackout and AwesomeAndy earlier today and then got sidetracked with BioShock 2 (which I have never played before this week).

I'll be down for some superfriend superfights tomorrow evening though.

Raefer
Mar 9, 2013

Shinji2015 posted:

Good games to Raefer45. Throughly beat the crap out of me (assuming that Raefer is a goon), but fun games!

Good games man. Been mucking up my inputs all day and keep screwing poo poo up haha.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!
Pretty sure I just had the following clash:

Flash: You're gonna need back up!

Scorpion: All my family is dead!

I hope he apologized later :(

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Well that got me curious so I went to youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF3qmKsONUY

All Scorpion clash dialogue.

ed: pff, this isn't all of them! Silly misleading video titles...

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
I break girls in like baseball gloves
Ugh, why did I spend the last two hours doing S.T.A.R Labs? It really isn't that fun trying to three star each one.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Seymour Butts posted:

Ugh, why did I spend the last two hours doing S.T.A.R Labs? It really isn't that fun trying to three star each one.

You poor, wretched person, what would possess you to do such a thing. Elseworld's Finest Flash is cool, but I don't think it could ever drive me to 3-star every one of those, especially not some of the super horrible gimmick levels.

I sure love fights against the Flash where I have to avoid getting hit as a huge/slow character, plus grab him like 6 times for a star. :buddy:

Obeast
Aug 26, 2006
Õ_~ ANIME BABE LOVER 2000 ~_Õ

WarEternal posted:

Scorpion: "You are no Sub-Zero!"
Batman: "I'm Batman."

That alone is making me consider buying Scorpion (or maybe the season pass as a whole) now. I hope someone can get the rest of the clash dialogs so we can hear them. :)

sentrygun
Dec 29, 2009

i say~
hey start:nya-sh
I spent days going through STAR Labs and I'm so close to 3 starring everything that I figure I may as well just finish it, but I wouldn't wish that torture on anyone else. Stop while you're ahead.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

sentrygun posted:

I spent days going through STAR Labs and I'm so close to 3 starring everything that I figure I may as well just finish it, but I wouldn't wish that torture on anyone else. Stop while you're ahead.

Yes, yes! Succumb to the dark side! :unsmigghh:

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
I love nothing more than beating people who have Elseworld Flash, as Flash. Also sorry for going afk in the goonroom Hardsteel!

Just A Friend
Jan 11, 2010

It's not a unique clash but I smiled so hard at this one.

Batgirl: Let's FINISH this.
Scorpion: FATALITY!

Edit: Regarding Scorpion in general: He plays real crispy and fast, but imo he really doesnt fit the feel and style of Injustice. Makes me interested for MK10, though.

Just A Friend fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Jun 5, 2013

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
I haven't had much chance to play the last week but I'll be on for a while if anyone wants to play. Xbox gt is FingersMLD

CommonSensei
Apr 3, 2011
No unique Scorpion clash for Killer Frost?

Captain combat bear
Aug 15, 2009

by T. Finninho

WarEternal posted:

"I'll win this mortal kombat"
Sold. :allears:

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Arturo's playing Scorpion right now if anyone's interested in seeing him play. He still seems to be feeling his way around the character at the moment though, so don't expect any mind blowing combos.

Captain combat bear
Aug 15, 2009

by T. Finninho
There doing Sinestro now.

e: Scorpion kills Sinestro :drat:.

Captain combat bear fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Jun 5, 2013

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

gently caress me. I don't know if I'm just poo poo at this game or what, but at no point when I'm playing online do I feel like I'm actually in control of my character. Everyone I've played against seems like they're playing a half a second before I am and I'm just kind of watching awful things happen while my inputs happen some of the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentrygun
Dec 29, 2009

i say~
hey start:nya-sh

S.J. posted:

gently caress me. I don't know if I'm just poo poo at this game or what, but at no point when I'm playing online do I feel like I'm actually in control of my character. Everyone I've played against seems like they're playing a half a second before I am and I'm just kind of watching awful things happen while my inputs happen some of the time.

If it happens against everyone you play against, this might be a problem with your connection. If your connection is generally poor, wireless, or what have you, you'll probably have problems in every case. If you don't experience the same problem offline, it's definitely the issue.

• Locked thread