Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Frigate
Apr 30, 2007

you cant have it, you dont have nuff teef to chew it

GAY RETARD posted:

shut up nerds that guy is funny, obv not serious, and just wanted to ruin a stupid thing that shouldnt exist anyway. its not funny because lol gay its funny because theres people that really think that way in the world to the point where ppl didnt realize wat he was doing

god what hipster garbage *sets fire to building, kills dozens, is arrested* heh showed them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

yes hipsters is the reason a "reading of tweets" is loving dumb and also stupid

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

mersaot it sucks that you went there and read your probably cool story and now all anyone cares aboutthe thing is that guy though on the real

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad

Captain Frigate posted:

god what hipster garbage *sets fire to building, kills dozens, is arrested* heh showed them

you in the right place?

Captain Frigate
Apr 30, 2007

imagine if internet losers cared as much about actual bigots instead of people wasting time in new york. how wacky!

Iraff
Dec 29, 2008

Captain Frigate posted:

imagine if internet losers cared as much about actual bigots instead of people wasting time in new york. how wacky!

maybe you need to imagine a clue.,

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

why are you suddenly posting about this in the PHIZ Pics Megathread, captain frigate.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

That guy subbed as an opener to a show I went to and it was probably the worst set I've ever seen in my life

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad

Captain Frigate posted:

unironically

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad

Basic Chunnel posted:

That guy subbed as an opener to a show I went to and it was probably the worst set I've ever seen in my life

and you've seen swans!

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sfE0Ev6GYk

little munchkin fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Jun 5, 2013

Captain Frigate
Apr 30, 2007

Great Lakes Log posted:

why are you suddenly posting about this in the PHIZ Pics Megathread, captain frigate.

i have lost all direction in my life

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

heres some directions to get you back on the right path,

gbs

Bolek
May 1, 2003

Hmm gay retard is making some cogent points

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

cf posted:

and you've seen swans!
It doesn't get much worse than DIIV but somehow he found a way to deliver the goods.

The most enjoyable thing about the mde guy is PHIZ constantly insisting hes funny when he's not.

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc5wkQm6B44

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

Captain Frigate posted:

i have lost all direction in my life

shut up

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011
"the reading" is the worst artistic presentation medium for anything ever

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa

Rap Game Forum Mod posted:

actually its ur posting bruv

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

cf posted:

and you've seen swans!

u take that back

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

GAY RETARD posted:

shut up nerds that guy is funny, obv not serious, and just wanted to ruin a stupid thing that shouldnt exist anyway. its not funny because lol gay its funny because theres people that really think that way in the world to the point where ppl didnt realize wat he was doing

that is like a pretty boring thing to do at this point tho imo

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad

black metal hugbox posted:

u take that back

:jokes:

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

lol u seem like a real cultured guy

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES
like finding new and different ways to do basically the same thing as saying the n word on the internet but totally not being racist just pwning anyone who is dumb enough to care that you said it, that is a really boring comedic medium.

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES
i mean i think thats whats supposed to have been going on there, i didnt watch the vid, i dont read twitter anymore, and i didnt read most of these posts

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
it was dumb, but at the same time it was funny when people got mad and left, case closed

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

ManoliIsFat posted:

lol u seem like a real cultured guy

honeslty ive only been to "entry level" readings

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine

vorbis vorbilby
Apr 9, 2001

d-beat dad

there is no value to anything so don't fret

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

lol not even david sedaris?

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!
reset thread

Only registered members can see post attachments!

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Ferrule posted:

reset earth

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011

ManoliIsFat posted:

lol not even david sedaris?

Ok terrance hayes was the last reading i think i really enjoyed and then the hushed reverence and serious soft poet voice started feeling pretty disingenuous but i know tehres some people who are "keeping it fresh" in this crazy and modern world and maybe one day i'll go to something i like again + feel reinvigorated

Family Photo
Dec 26, 2005
*cheese*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Shaggy.jpg

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

"Description
English: Shaggy
Deutsch: Shaggy"

Meursault Horny
Sep 9, 2003

GAY RETARD posted:

mersaot it sucks that you went there and read your probably cool story and now all anyone cares aboutthe thing is that guy though on the real

praise makes me uncomfortable

Meursault Horny
Sep 9, 2003

GAY RETARD posted:

everyone immedaiately realized what he was doing because it was so dumb and obvious and I gave up pretty quick when I realized he wasn't going to break character or w/e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chopper city
May 30, 2009

you in the choppa zone
where choppas is a must

ehhhhhhnnnnnn posted:

ya that definitely sounds sincere

it isnt sincere. sam hyde does this poo poo all the time for attention/to get MDE buzz. he is a for real bigot though so im glad he'll never get actual exposure besides being posted in phiz over and over again lol

• Locked thread