Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

cobalt impurity posted:

I love the center-left guy who is just so loving stoked to have syphilis. :buddy:

"I got laid!" :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Oh, it's true. You are Brock Landers!
Salad Prong

particle409 posted:

I immediately recognized what was going on, but didn't start laughing until I really thought about it, and what was possibly going through that guy's mind. Did he pick up that bronzer at Home Depot?

He is clearly taking a piss, he is not built at all.

Gorilla Radio
May 10, 2007
On behalf of the Serbs, we're very sorry for the Hillary Clinton sniper incident. Next time, we'll aim better.

xxEightxx posted:

He is clearly taking a piss, he is not built at all.

For others like me, who were confused by the implications of this sentence, "taking a piss" is Commonwealth-English for "making fun of", which for some reason has its own wikipedia page. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taking_the_piss

Edit: vvvv After reading what was posted, I went back to check to see if I missed something, and then had to google it.

Gorilla Radio has a new favorite as of 18:42 on Jun 6, 2013

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

The distinction is between "a" and "the".

Micr0chiP
Mar 17, 2007

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Efexeye posted:

The distinction is between "a" and "the".

Exactly. You could conceivably take the piss out of someone for taking a piss. But taking a piss on someone for taking the piss would perhaps be a step too far.

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

You'd have to be tough to wear that poo poo to school. I got my rear end kicked by 12 people at a time for wearing poo poo half that nerdy.

So, accuracy in advertising, or something?

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I think that company subscribes to the Boy Named Sue philosophy of creating toughness.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Stiggs posted:

WW2 sexual health warning posters!

From here.

These are sailors lining up at a brothel during WWII. Imagine being last.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Quidam Viator posted:

You'd have to be tough to wear that poo poo to school. I got my rear end kicked by 12 people at a time for wearing poo poo half that nerdy.

Well, he kind of looks like some casual football hooligans.

canis minor
May 4, 2011

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

So this is what a chick magnet looks like when you power it on.

:downsrim:

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

univbee posted:

So this is what a chick magnet looks like when you power it on.

:downsrim:
I think that's a duckling magnet, actually.

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

They're just training for when they get bigger.

Seizureman
Dec 27, 2009

FABULOUS

HATE CURES TRANNYS posted:

Imagine being on the other side.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
The only acceptable form of duckface?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Quidam Viator posted:

I wouldn't mess with him. Look at those penny loafers! :ohdear:

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

bettsta posted:

Does he regret...not contracting VD? "I should've gotten syphilis while it was still cool. Now I'll never be hip."

The way I read it, it's saying "Go ahead and gently caress that girl. You can get rid of the clap, but what if you die before you have another shot at having sex?"

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Seizureman posted:

Imagine being on the other side.

No reason to imagine. There are plenty of videos on the internet.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

This is where you start fondling the balls of the guy in front of you, because he'll either feel awkward and leave the line thereby shortening it, start a fight (and you can sneak to the front of the line in the ruckus!), or he'll go with it and you both saved yourselves a lot of time.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

They are lined up in front of a USO it looks like. No way it's a brothel.

Trustfund.
Feb 14, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Eddy Grant weeps.

Trustfund. has a new favorite as of 00:04 on Jun 7, 2013

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Soulex posted:

They are lined up in front of a USO it looks like. No way it's a brothel.

Best little USO in Texas for sure.

benito
Sep 28, 2004

And I don't blab
any drab gab--
I chatter hep patter

Regardless of what this is actually a picture of, the story of the military brothels in Hawaii during WWiI is fascinating. Since the islands were under martial law, the military command set prices and customers had to get their business done in three minutes. Individual prostitutes serviced 100 men a day. The Sailor Jerry tattoo documentary has a lot of stories about this, and you can also read about Jean O'Hara, who wrote a book about her wartime prostitution experiences.

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.
Three minutes? Might as well do it your self. Also 100 men a day? Was it actual intercourse? bjs? hand jobs? Any documentaries on this I am hella interested now.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
300 minutes is only five hours, a vagina can handle five hours of sex in a 24 hour period. If they've been doing it for a while, they probably wouldn't even have any soreness. A vagina that is used to intercourse, anyway. I really hope they didn't stick any newbies in the "100 men a day" section.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"

Trustfund. posted:

Eddy Grant weeps.

Ohhh no!

benito
Sep 28, 2004

And I don't blab
any drab gab--
I chatter hep patter
I'm going to clarify that when I say "fascinating", it's in the same way that Spock would comment on some horrible monstrosity made out of rocks and meat that explodes when a human touches it.

It's interesting that the 1991 Tailhook Scandal got such wide attention, but the fact that the US military was encouraging and enforcing pimp rules in the Pacific theater of war is left out of most accounts of "The Greatest Generation". Ditto for the fact that a major concern was to have separate entrances for the Asian population of Hawaii so that the sailors wouldn't be offended.

Jean O'Hara's Bull Pen System of three minutes with inspections is like something out of a efficiency textbook about Japanese automakers.

Hoover Dam
Jun 17, 2003

red white and blue forever

benito posted:

Ditto for the fact that a major concern was to have separate entrances for the Asian population of Hawaii

What, they only got anal?

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Oh, it's true. You are Brock Landers!
Salad Prong

Fabulist posted:

300 minutes is only five hours, a vagina can handle five hours of sex in a 24 hour period. If they've been doing it for a while, they probably wouldn't even have any soreness. A vagina that is used to intercourse, anyway. I really hope they didn't stick any newbies in the "100 men a day" section.

Goons.txt

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Well you see as a woman

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Fabulist posted:

Well you see as a woman

I see you

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

benito posted:

Jean O'Hara's Bull Pen System of three minutes with inspections is like something out of a efficiency textbook about Japanese automakers.

Actually, Every single japanese autoworker has the ability to stop the production line at any time to fix a defect. A strict 3 minute policy would be more of an American GM thing. :goonsay:

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick

The Zombie Guy posted:

They're just training for when they get bigger.

What is this from?

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
You lived a sad childhood that had no Animaniacs in it and I am sorry for you.

quote:

Chicken Boo – A six-foot-tall chicken (voiced by Frank Welker) who is curiously successful at imitating humans despite minimal efforts at disguise (e.g. nothing but a false beard). In his skits, only one of the characters seems to be aware of the blatantly obvious fact that Chicken Boo is a giant chicken, a fact that remains curiously unbelievable to everyone else, until the barest disguise gets accidentally removed, at which point, everyone seems shocked at the revelation. Usually, after his disguise is removed, the character who pointed out he was a chicken reappears and says, "I told you that guy was a chicken!" The other characters then turn against Chicken Boo and at times maul him.

twosideddice
Jan 7, 2009

Druggachusettes posted:

What is this from?

Animaniacs. The character was called Chicken Boo and he would dress up like a human and nobody would realize, except for one person who thought everybody else was crazy for not spotting it.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

twosideddice posted:

Animaniacs. The character was called Chicken Boo and he would dress up like a human and nobody would realize, except for one person who thought everybody else was crazy for not spotting it.

And then inevitably his hat would get knocked off and suddenly everyone's like "OH JESUS IS THAT A GIANT CHICKEN"

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
You wear a disguise to look like human guys but you're not a man - you're a chicken, Boo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bartie
Mar 20, 2006

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

Source

• Locked thread