Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
So the craigslist car thread had a picture of a W124 500E and I really decided I like that body.
I jokingly said I want one and will fit a SBC in it later on down the line.

Anyway, I've been reading around today about the W124 while bored, and this is what I know, correct me if I'm wrong anywhere.
W124 are from 1986-1994
Engines are:
I4:
1.8L (180) M102?
2L (200) M111 and M102 engines
2.2L (220) M111
2.3L (230) M102

Probably looking at a M111 220 at this stage, any problems with them or should I get a M102 engine, ie 230, or really try hard for a 6 cyl? long term is an engine swap I think anyway, I just care about if it's enough to drive about for a year or so, and reliability, spare parts cost during that year I guess.

I6
2.6L (260) M103, 12V, SOHC
2.8L (280) M104, 24V, DOHC
3L (300) M103, 12v, SOHC
3L (300) M104, 24V, DOHC
3.2L, 3.4L (320, 340), both M104, 24V, DOHC

the change from M103 to M104 happened late 1993, M104 engines have DOHC, different fuel injection, no distributor, more likely a rotted out wiring harness, noisier too, but make heaps more power (VVT?)

Do the auto 4 speed gearboxes seriously have no over drive? IE 4th is 1:1?
Speaking of gearboxes, is the box behind the 230 and the 300 different? Heard something about a 722.3 on the 300 and a 722.4 behind the 230.
Is the 1992 model the best to go for even if the M103 makes less power?

Is their a huge difference in trim, what should I look out for. Found some local ones on gumtree, they were mainly 180s, dash and console looked like something from Japan in the 1980s, pretty bad.

I was joking about he SBC before, maybe long term, so I want one with a decent engine (I've got all the kW and NM ratings), but seriously how long are the engine bays, maybe with the death of the Falcon and I6, could a turbo barra fit in one, they're going extinct soon after all and I just want one.

Found this forum: http://ozbenz.net/index.php?sid=d830dce1f4a758732e3a9ada54f51888 Anyone ever read anything there in the past and found it reliable?
Found this guide too BTW. http://www.uniquecarsmag.com.au/news-and-reviews/article/articleid/81536.aspx Anything they got wrong?

These are the cars I found around me:
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/baldivis/cars-vans-utes/1992-mercedes-benz-180-sedan-/1020034026
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/carine/cars-vans-utes/1990-mercedes-benz-300sel/1020374242
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/belmont/cars-vans-utes/1992-mercedes-benz-230/1019643322
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/ascot/cars-vans-utes/1992-mercedes-benz-300-wagon-te-/1018868402
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/woodlands/cars-vans-utes/1992-mercedes-benz-180-sedan/1018309708
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/perth-region/cars-vans-utes/mercedes-benz/1016600508 Seems there's a white sedan and a navy coupe in this ad, strange. What's the deal with the coupes headlights?

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/belmont/cars-vans-utes/merc-benz/1020443176

The wagon sounds cool, unfortunately the only ads without pics, but looking around, I don't know, kind of like a 1978-1983 GMH VB/VC commodore wagon or opel rekord boxyness shape/profile. Also some of the higher spec ones, I hate the chrome over the wheel arches or the two tone paint.

Fo3 fucked around with this message at 14:18 on May 30, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
I've got a 124 wagon with the 103 motor. It's good, and powerful enough. No overdrive, I found out, which effects mileage some, but it is what it is.

There was a guy in lemons with an sbc I recall, so it will fit (and I've seen other similar models with the swap), but you'll loose a lot of the character of the car by turning it into a hot rod. Of course, it will be a cool hot rod.

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

(I need a hug)
Yeah, I wasn't looking for a hot rod, more of along the lines of what people do to a jag, pull the motor when it fails and stick in a SBC for something reliable and classy/cool.
And now my wandering mind says: do it with the soon to be extinct barra, mated with a ZF tranny.

I just noticed that the gumtree link for the blue merc is a 300sel, a W126. I was edging towards that as 2nd favourite anyway, any more chance that a barra would fit under that hood, ie is the engine bay longer than a W124?
I liked the red 180, but bit pricey, liked the orange 230 but PO shenannigans with all those rims in the pics and likely PO BS I'd come across. Most white ones i just didn't like the trim, two tone, interior.

Blue W126 looks the best for me as far as interior, as the rest are mainly poverty spec 180s as far as W124. Not sure about the guy with the white 300 and the navy blue coupe in one ad, seems strange.

Edit:
I think I missed listing this one too http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/south-perth/cars-vans-utes/1993-mercedes-benz-e300-sedan/1020275868
Is it easy to remove that stupid chrome trim above the wheel arches?
But I hate brown interiors, and that dash and console design do not look good to me, (are they all like that?). Can I expect to ignore most white W124s I see only from the outside because it's safe to assume they all have the same brown interiors?

Fo3 fucked around with this message at 17:06 on May 30, 2013

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
All of the interiors are like that. They are also wonderful and very functional, with spectacular feel.

The Mercedes motors are very reliable. They are not Jaguar motors.

Feb 8, 2008
One issue to be mindful of: Mercedes made the extremely dubious choice of using some sort of biodegradable material for the loom of the main electrical harnesses on every production car between 1992-1997.
Over time the harness loom will fall apart and the wires will rub together and cause any number of electrical problems. Make sure to check the harness build date on any Mercedes made in this time period. If it's been replaced you're good to go.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
I was walking around in a small town near me (Bolinas, CA) the other day, and I saw something I wish I had room for. Someone is selling a 1978 300D, with just over 100,000 miles, for somewhere between $2000 and $2800 (I forget exactly what it said). They're the original owner. The car was in great condition and looked beautiful.

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

(I need a hug)

7734 posted:

One issue to be mindful of: Mercedes made the extremely dubious choice of using some sort of biodegradable material for the loom of the main electrical harnesses on every production car between 1992-1997.
Over time the harness loom will fall apart and the wires will rub together and cause any number of electrical problems. Make sure to check the harness build date on any Mercedes made in this time period. If it's been replaced you're good to go.

Yeah, I found that out myself. I mentioned it earlier when trying to work out the downsides of getting a M104 engined car, and what their introduction date was. I have been trying to work out whether you can get dud wiring with a M103 as well, or I'd be completely safe, or if the earliest M104s just got in there and they can have the older good wiring loom. The 300E got the m104 DOHC in 1990 or 1991 I think?

Also I'm trying to work out when the optional auto 5 spd auto with over drive came out, and try and find one of those cars to start with. I may abandon that idea if nothing bears fruit for a while I guess. edit: If there's one thing I have learned about them, the cars can be cheap to buy and plenty of choice. The difference between cars only $500 apart in purchase price can later turn into repairs of thousands if I buy the wrong one, so it's worth spending a lot of time in research and waiting patiently for the right one to come up for sale.
I also spent today looking at some W126 420SELs because I drift off target a lot. (more is better type thing...)

But I decided on a 1990-1991 W124 300E, or W126 300SE, I just got to wait for one with the right colour (navy blue, black, red), and in good condition. So in the mean time I'll just wait, unless that person advertising the 300TE puts some pictures up and it looks good enough to go look at.

Fo3 fucked around with this message at 11:08 on May 31, 2013

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

(I need a hug)
So 1992 W140 400?
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kirup/cars-vans-utes/1992-mercedes-benz-400-sedan/1020173924
"Kill myself now and avoid the rush?"
Worth even looking at one with 300k kms for $6k? I think it's going cheap due to stuffed a/c evap but that's DIY for me (as in I'm licensed and have all the a/c gear and refrigerant)

c355n4
Jan 3, 2007

Friend picked up a nice 280SE. Don't know if he plans on keeping it or reselling it. Not really a rare car; but, it was nice. Sounds like it will be used as a pace car at a few of our races this year. We want to shove some fake diplomat flags on the front fenders.

The interior is immaculate

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
Wow that interior looks fantastic. The whole car looks great too. I drove a 280SE a few years ago and was completely dumbfounded by the climate control. The owner was trying to explain how it works, but it seemed hilariously complex and German.

Changed the spark plugs, wires, distributor cap, and rotor on my 560SL today. I found the M117 engine is pretty easy to work on. Once you move the air intake out of the way everything is right in front of you. There are a bit more vacuum lines than I'd like to see and the electrical connectors are super brittle from age and heat, but otherwise it looks like a pretty simple engine to work on.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Hey, I'm hoping for some quick advice. I've ended up at the Mercedes dealer with a family member and we are looking on some cars. I was curious what experience you guys might have with overall reliability or issues. My folks aren't as mechanically inclined like me.
The two cars we're looking at
1994 C220 I like this one, a bit more classic
2005 C230 Compressor sedan, this one has 120k miles so isn't too expensive. Has the sport package.
Any help would be appreciated!

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.

CharlesM posted:

Hey, I'm hoping for some quick advice. I've ended up at the Mercedes dealer with a family member and we are looking on some cars. I was curious what experience you guys might have with overall reliability or issues. My folks aren't as mechanically inclined like me.
The two cars we're looking at
1994 C220 I like this one, a bit more classic
2005 C230 Compressor sedan, this one has 120k miles so isn't too expensive. Has the sport package.
Any help would be appreciated!

I always thought the c220/230 was underpowered, at least I felt like my 2000 c230 was. Maintenance costs are going to be pretty high on them even if you take it to an independent shop. Make sure the 94 has had the wiring harness replaced. Otherwise you're looking at a costly repair bill soon.

Personally if your folks aren't car people I'd look at something else that'd be cheaper to maintain unless they just absolutely love the Mercedes. With 120k you're probably going to have to start replacing some expensive things soon as they wear/break.

blk
Dec 19, 2009
I wouldn't recommend W203 at that mileage unless it's really cheap; even if you do things yourself parts can get really expensive. There's no real fun-to-drive payoff from the W203 either; I'd recommend an E46 over it.

If they're not mechanically inclined, looking for compact luxury and aren't turned off by the styling, I'd try and find an IS300. If they're not looking for compact and really want a star on the hood, I'd do a W123/124.

blk fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Jun 8, 2013

Tai-Pan
Feb 10, 2001
Just to bandwagon, those are both pretty bad choices for non-mechanical parents, especially the c230.
Hell, those are bad choices for everyone.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
Better off getting an old W201 than the above mentioned models.

Though they are getting long in the tooth....

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Ah well.
Just curious, what is the purpose of this thing on the negative battery terminal?
Some kind of battery disconnect? It doesn't seem to be original, as it's keeping the trunk mat from lying flat. Sorry, didn't realize the pic would be so blurry.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lowclock
Oct 26, 2005
I'm guessing it had/has some kind of battery drain problem. If you're lucky it was just for security or leaving it parked a long time or something.

thealphabetsez
Jun 1, 2004
In certain BMW chassis it was an option to acquire the remote cutoff. I can't recall if it was on the negative or positive terminal, however it's pretty cool to have a quick disconnect!

Phelan
Dec 23, 2004
I'm pretty sure all bmws ship with those battery switches and the dealer removes them before sale. Could be the same for Mercs

Lowclock
Oct 26, 2005
Maybe, but they definitely don't get them from Autozone.

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

ASK ME ABOUT MUTILATING MY PET TO SUIT MY OWN AESTHETIC PREFERENCES
My wife has a 2005 c230 Kompressor abd lately the engine has started to rattle when you put it in drive or reverse. It sounds like its coming from the left side of the motor. I figured I'd ask here first before I take it to a shop. Here's a short video of the sound it's making.

http://youtu.be/sQe6E8jhFW4

Tai-Pan
Feb 10, 2001

OptimusMatrix posted:

My wife has a 2005 c230 Kompressor abd lately the engine has started to rattle when you put it in drive or reverse. It sounds like its coming from the left side of the motor. I figured I'd ask here first before I take it to a shop. Here's a short video of the sound it's making.

Hard to say for sure, but it kinda sounds like a crankshaft bearing. Although that would not really get louder on one side or the other and you would hear it in neutral. How many miles?

Have you done the obvious stuff like check the motor mounts?
Is there anything attached to the serpentine belt in the area? Could be the A/C compressor/alternator going out. I would test that by spraying the belt and accessories with silcone lube and see if you hear a pitch change.

Tai-Pan fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Jun 12, 2013

thealphabetsez
Jun 1, 2004

OptimusMatrix posted:

That engine is often regarded as the single worst MB power-plant. They all start to sound like diesels later in their lives, and often mechanically will be louder than most large diesels as they continue to age. In any event, that sounds possibly like a failed belt tensioner? Or maybe a grumpy supercharger, either would be RPM dependent.

Lowden Swain
Jul 11, 2006
can't hold his mud
First time poster in here, be gentle assholes.

Bad news: Taking my 03 C32 in this week for Service B, tires, and fixing the bi-xenons (interesting that they won't light up sometimes, or only one will, but if I turn off car and restart after 45 seconds one/both will ignite). MB has a service bulletin out on the lights that basically says "Try the ballasts first, if that fixes it great, if not, it's the igniters, but there's no way to test otherwise. And get customer to pay $500 - $800 for parts. HA HA HA!"

Good news: Got a baby on the way and friend of a friend has a 2012 GLK 350 he no longer wants/needs. Getting a huge discount and replacing a rather bothersome 2003 Subaru Legacy that the wife drives. I hope she enjoys COMAND and its tendency to show you the exterior light delay panel instead of the radio tuner.

Why do I keep giving money to a company that actively hates me on a personal level? For God's sake they think $80 for a coffee mug is legitimate.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
Changed the oil in my 560SL today and was impressed how simple the process was compared to more modern Mercs. Does anyone know if the Mann oil filter set comes with a copper crush washer/o-ring for the oil drain plug? There was one that looked like it would fit perfectly but I didn't use it because there wasn't a washer/o-ring on the drain plug when I took it off. I think it should be used there though and will probably fit one next time I do the oil. I didn't notice any leaks but was surprised it didn't have an o-ring of some sort on the drain plug.

I was also really impressed with how the bottom of the R107 cars look. It's surprisingly sleek, with the driveshaft tucked up and covered by various plates. Really only the exhaust sticks out noticeably, and even that blends in well with the bottom of the car. The suspension arms are really nice looking hefty aluminum pieces.

Tai-Pan
Feb 10, 2001

mod sassinator posted:

The suspension arms are really nice looking hefty aluminum pieces.

They don't just look hefty, they are.
I misjudged a crest once and my 560sl got air. The subsequent return to earth, while violent and causing me to bottom out, caused no damage.

Not bad for a car that weighs as much as a dump truck.

InstantInfidel
Jan 9, 2010

BEST :10bux: I EVER SPENT

mod sassinator posted:

Changed the oil in my 560SL today and was impressed how simple the process was compared to more modern Mercs. Does anyone know if the Mann oil filter set comes with a copper crush washer/o-ring for the oil drain plug? There was one that looked like it would fit perfectly but I didn't use it because there wasn't a washer/o-ring on the drain plug when I took it off. I think it should be used there though and will probably fit one next time I do the oil. I didn't notice any leaks but was surprised it didn't have an o-ring of some sort on the drain plug.

I was also really impressed with how the bottom of the R107 cars look. It's surprisingly sleek, with the driveshaft tucked up and covered by various plates. Really only the exhaust sticks out noticeably, and even that blends in well with the bottom of the car. The suspension arms are really nice looking hefty aluminum pieces.

:whatup:

I just bought a 1989 SL560 today for $5500, and you're right, these cars are absurdly slick. 122k miles with a few problems- mine needs most of the rubber in the engine compartment replaced, as well as a few other electrical things, and then the cruise control. One thing that surprised me is that the paint is superb, but the chrome is fairly pitted. Can't figure that one out, but whatever, I think I got a steal for what I paid.

Lowden Swain
Jul 11, 2006
can't hold his mud
Aaaaand, my problem is solved by new igniters which with installation apparently cost the GDP of a third-world nation.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

InstantInfidel posted:

:whatup:

I just bought a 1989 SL560 today for $5500, and you're right, these cars are absurdly slick. 122k miles with a few problems- mine needs most of the rubber in the engine compartment replaced, as well as a few other electrical things, and then the cruise control. One thing that surprised me is that the paint is superb, but the chrome is fairly pitted. Can't figure that one out, but whatever, I think I got a steal for what I paid.

Yeah it's crazy to me that Miatas still go for 4-6k in good shape while you can pick up a 560sl for about that cost. Wayyy more power and comfort in a similar size (but not weight) roadster with the 560. You need to deal with a few old car gremlins, but overall reliability is supposed to be good.

Oh yeah for anyone else who plans to change oil in their 560SL, make sure to pick up a 14mm hex driver (allen wrench) socket. You'll need it to get the oil drain plug out. Harbor freight has one in a pack of metric hex driver sockets for about $12.

Tai-Pan
Feb 10, 2001

mod sassinator posted:

Yeah it's crazy to me that Miatas still go for 4-6k in good shape while you can pick up a 560sl for about that cost. Wayyy more power and comfort in a similar size (but not weight) roadster with the 560. You need to deal with a few old car gremlins, but overall reliability is supposed to be good.

Full disclosure I had a Miata and the 560sl for about a year. There are pros and cons to both cars, but the two are almost not comparable.
The Miata is cheap fun. It starts every time and sips fuel.
The 560 is not, by my definition, a "fun" car. A great cruiser, sure, but handles like a buttered whale. It is reliable by luxury car standards, but I wouldn't got as far as to call it cheap to maintain.

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

Sup guys. Just sold my G8 and am shopping E55s.

Cyrezar posted:

I've said it before but I'm not aware of a way to currently get more car for the money on the used market.

Some cool stuff about the car:

Its a fast as gently caress Mercedes that crushes pretty much everything on the road while being immensely comfortable and luxurious and cost about $21,000

Yeah, so that sums up my perspective too - bang for the buck is huge. I was considering everything under the sun but I think I'm sold (especially after driving one today.)

I'm looking to spend <$20k for the best example possible - the closer to $15k the better - so if you guys know of any undiscovered gems not on AutoTrader/CL/etc. let me know. I already know I'm going to need to fly for the right car. If I can move on it this coming week, I'd like to, as I have cash in hand and want a car of my own again.

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

That was quick. My '05 E55 AMG:

It's old man tan/silver/pewter with chrome wheels and no tint, but was a 1-owner car with a great service history and is in awesome shape. Cosmetics can be addressed. Or I can just leave it and surprise a lot of Camaros with my up-jumped European Camry. It was bulletproof on the drive back to Denver last night.

Now to go visit Kleemann in Colorado Springs...

Fievel Goes Bi
Dec 8, 2008

mod sassinator posted:

There is copper crush washer that goes on the drain plug I know it's in the MB filter kit I'm not sure about the Mann kit but it sounds like it did have the right washer. Anyway if that's not it for whatever reason the washer's PN is N007603-026301.

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Tremek posted:

That was quick. My '05 E55 AMG:

It's old man tan/silver/pewter with chrome wheels and no tint, but was a 1-owner car with a great service history and is in awesome shape. Cosmetics can be addressed. Or I can just leave it and surprise a lot of Camaros with my up-jumped European Camry. It was bulletproof on the drive back to Denver last night.

Now to go visit Kleemann in Colorado Springs...

Nice find. I've only seen a few with the chrome wheels. How much was it if you don't mind me asking? How many miles? It seems these cars are still depreciating fairly quickly. For reference my 04 was about 21 including TTL fees w/ 53,000 miles.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
Oh hay, 15-20k for an '04 E55 sounds like a pretty good deal, let's check how much they are in Norway!

http://www.finn.no/finn/car/used/object?finnkode=42107168

:smithicide:

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

evobatman posted:

Oh hay, 15-20k for an '04 E55 sounds like a pretty good deal, let's check how much they are in Norway!

http://www.finn.no/finn/car/used/object?finnkode=42107168

:smithicide:

Pretty sure you can't get more car for the money in the US. According to Google 565,000 KR is about $83,000 which would almost put you into a brand new E63 here. On the flipside the majority of the population doesn't believe in evolution and if you get really sick you will probably go bankrupt.

Does that price include some kind of displacement/emissions tax or something?

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
Taxes on displacement, horsepower and vehicle weight, plus 25% sales tax as new. Displacement has now been replaced with emissions instead in the tax system.

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

evobatman posted:

Taxes on displacement, horsepower and vehicle weight, plus 25% sales tax as new. Displacement has now been replaced with emissions instead in the tax system.

Well the E55 is 0 for 3 then for displacement, horsepower and weight in that situation

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

Cyrezar posted:

Nice find. I've only seen a few with the chrome wheels. How much was it if you don't mind me asking? How many miles? It seems these cars are still depreciating fairly quickly. For reference my 04 was about 21 including TTL fees w/ 53,000 miles.

Just under $17k, 99k miles. I figured I would rather have a car with more miles and one owner that was serviced its entire life at the same dealership, than a car with multiple owners and fewer miles. One owner E55s seem very rare anymore.

I very likely could have picked up an '04 with less miles for less money, but wanted '05+ for the steering rack update and was avoiding '03s like the plague. So far the car is awesome, even in awful 8300 feet density altitude air it ran a 13.4xx in the quarter on Friday, which is faster than my G8 GXP ever ran even after tune/catback/intake etc.

Tremek fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Jul 8, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

Just ordered a transmission computer from an '03 E55 AMG. Why you ask?

So I can do brake stand burnouts.

Mercedes in their infinite wisdom changed transmission modules and software in later model '05 and '06 E55s to prevent you from roasting the rears down to the cords. I intend to change this!

My trusty assistants reviewing my work to get to the TCU:

After digging into the footwell I determined that I do in fact have a TCU that's on the naughty list:

So, new TCU should hopefully be here by Monday. I will report back with what I hope is confirmation of rampant Conti SportContact 3 abuse. The real point of all this is to be able to warm up drag radials at the strip without putting the car into Dyno mode (which entails keying the car off and back on, getting into a diag menu, etc.) This should just be ESP off and go.

After this I will be looking into whether I can get a tuner to adapt the new (old) TCU to 3.06 rear gears...

Edit: on the subject of 3.06 gears, I'm looking for some. The stock 215mm ring/pinion gears out of non-Getrag 2005 through 2010 Chrysler and Dodge SRT8 6.1L cars will swap right into the E55 pumpkin. Anyone know of any 3.06 gears? The SRT8 guys are usually swapping to 3.23 or 3.55 or greater, so someone has to have a set of these sitting unloved on a shelf in their garage.

Tremek fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Jul 10, 2013