Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warm Sarsaparilla
Jan 3, 2012

quote:

Analysis

Was Bard supposed to be in your bullpen? Eh, well, he's doing well, so let's say he is.

Oh, yeah, all the way. In fact, I guess he's my new setup man. DL Goose and call up Assenmacher to SR, in the second slot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Huh; I'm still at .500 and even won a series. And Rick Ankiel has a win.

My hitting is brutal so far but I figure it's too early to make changes. Leave everything as is, please

Pick 'em: Abandon All Other Gods!

Canadian Championship
Montreal Manatees (c) @ Fukuoka Finger-Bangers

Hardcore Championship
Galactic Wanderers (c) @ Thunderstorms

Intercontinental Championship
South Bolton Eazy W's (c) @ Cuba Batmen

Unified Triple Crown Championship
Burma Imperialists (c) @ Boston Skyhawks

Heavyweight Championship
Coburns (c) @ Southie Hitmen

Television Championship
CERN Colliders (c) @ Leicester Hunchbacks

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Just kind of a formality at this point, but swap Johnny Pesky for Johnny Hopp.

I need a 5th outfielder, and it's kind of redundant to have all those infielders on my bench.

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.
So thanks to McFreeze's outstanding work, we now have the SL all time records:

Home Runs: 48 - Mark McGwire of the Cleveland Unicorns in SL IX - second is another McGwire season, and Babe Ruth is 3rd.

Hits: 234 jointly held by Nap Lajoie of the Florida Oranges in SL 5 and Mark Grace of the Chicago Bobbleheads (CHO) in SL VII. 3rd is George Sisler playing for the Vice City Goose Eggs

RBI: 137 - Jimmie Foxx of the Cologne Emperors. Second is Josh Gibson of the Luna Landers in SL IX, and Al Simmons of the Cleveland unicorns is third with 131

Batting Average: .354 - Stan Musial for the Barons (BRN) in SL IX. 2nd is 38 year old Tony Gwynn of the Rochester Generics (what the hell - 533 PAs!), and 3rd is Nap Lajoie of the Florida Oranges

Runs Scored: 157 - Rickey Henderson for the Gander Doppel Bangers. This is probably unbreakable, Rickey scored 21 more times than anyone else has in super league history. 2nd is Lou Gehrig playing for the Ezy Ws, and 3rd is another Rickey/Gander season.

OBP: .449 - Babe Ruth of the Providence Murderbots in SL IV. Followed by Bagwell's MVP season for the Burma Imperalists, Babe Ruth in the Providence Murderbots's SL V season

Slugging Percent: .601 - Babe Ruth of the Ezy Ws in SL IV. Followed by Bagwell's MVP season for the Burma Imperalists, and a Providence Murderbots Babe Ruth season.

The Pitching Records:

Wins: 26 - Pete Alexander of the Ezy Ws in SL VIII. 2nd is Greg Maddux of the Idaho Potatoes with 23 in SLV, and 3rd is a three way tie between Don Drysdale of the Rockford Losers and two seasons of Christy Mathewson for the Ryleh Cultists.

Strikeouts: 315 by Nolan loving Ryan of the Boston Skyhawks in SL IV. Turns out the dude can strike people out? Who would have thought. Second is 293 punchouts by Randy Johnson of the Supersonics in SL 6, and 3rd is a Joe Wood of the Portland Bulldogs in SL VII

ERA: 1.91 by Deacon Phillipe of the Cleveland Unicorns in SL V! Second is Satchel Paige of the Rockford Losers and 3rd is Christy Mathewson of the Ryleh Cultists

Cthulhu Dreams fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Jun 8, 2013

mrnoun
Jul 24, 2007

Cthulhu Dreams posted:

So thanks to McFreeze's outstanding work, we now have the SL all time records:

Runs Scored: 157 - Rickey Henderson for the Gander Doppel Bangers. This is probably unbreakable, Rickey scored 21 more times than anyone else has in super league history. 2nd is Lou Gehrig playing for the Ezy Ws, and 3rd is another Rickey/Gander season.

The Landers' 1985 Tim Raines got his start way back in SL II with the Kolkata Indians, where he scored 155 runs (and stole 130 bases). As always, he's just slightly out-shone by Rickey. :(

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

mrnoun posted:

The Landers' 1985 Tim Raines got his start way back in SL II with the Kolkata Indians, where he scored 155 runs (and stole 130 bases). As always, he's just slightly out-shone by Rickey. :(

Yeah, unfortunately SL I - III are lost to the mists of time, so we'll just have to pass down oral histories of what was achieved. Also, wow, 130 bases? Jesus. The record for the modern SL is

Stolen Bases: 118 by Rickey Henderson of the Gander Doppel Bangers, followed by Rickey again, and then Tim Raines, but yeah 155 would be the record.

Intentional Walks: 26 to Adam "The Chosen" Dunn of the Providence Murderbots in SL V. Curiously, 7 of the top 10 IBB seasons of all time are in SL V, and there are just tons of IBB in that season generally. Anyone with a SL historian hat on care to guess why?

Cthulhu Dreams fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Jun 8, 2013

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."

Cthulhu Dreams posted:

Intentional Walks: 26 to Adam "The Chosen" Dunn of the Providence Murderbots in SL V. Curiously, 7 of the top 10 IBB seasons of all time are in SL V, and there are just tons of IBB in that season generally. Anyone with a SL historian hat on care to guess why?

Going back to the SLV Roster Posts, it looks like there's just a surprisingly large number of people with positive IBB sliders.

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."
Pick 'em: Life After Death After Life

Unified Triple Crown Championships
Antarctica Unspecifieds @ Burma Imperialists (c)

Intercontinental Championship vs. Canadian Championship - UNIFICATION MATCH!
Eazy W's unify vs. Both Teams Retain vs. Manatees unify

Heavyweight Championship
Detroit Falcons @ Coburns (c)

Hardcore Championship
Louisville Muggers (c) @ Carolina Llamas

Television Championship
St. Louis Self-Congratulators @ Leicester Hunchbacks (c)

Also, since none of you figured out the massive calculation error in the last set of pick 'em results, any future objections are considered to be waived.

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!
Once again, All champs retain (no unification).

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET
Unspecifieds win, all other champs retain.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

Llama's win, all other champs retain (no unification)

If even I don't believe in my llamas, how can I expect anyone else to?

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008

Heavyweight Championship

Hardcore Championship

Television Championship

Beet
Aug 24, 2003

Heavyweight Championship

Hardcore Championship

Television Championship

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

All champs retain, no unification.

cbx
Dec 4, 2007

Smasher Dynamo's assistant of the Super-League.

Beet posted:

Heavyweight Championship

Hardcore Championship

Television Championship

Beet and I think alike.

CVE
Jan 27, 2012
Pick 'em

Eazy W's unify and the rest of the champions retain.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Heavyweight Championship

Hardcore Championship

Television Championship

GVOLTT
Dec 27, 2012

Honestly, I don't know what I want to put here, so I'm going with this.

Heavyweight Championship

Hardcore Championship

Television Championship

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Heavyweight Championship

Hardcore Championship

Television Championship

Robert Deadford
Mar 1, 2008
Ultra Carp
All champions retain! No unification! La plus ca change, la plus ca meme chose!

TKBomber7285
Feb 20, 2011

mks5000 posted:

Just kind of a formality at this point, but swap Johnny Pesky for Johnny Hopp.

I need a 5th outfielder, and it's kind of redundant to have all those infielders on my bench.

I'd be willing to offer either Moises Alou or Bobby Bonds for whatever backup infielder you feel like dumping.

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.
Burma Imperialists (c)

Eazy W's unify

Heavyweight Championship
Coburns (c)

Hardcore Championship
Louisville Muggers (c)

Television Championship
Leicester Hunchbacks (c)

Ginge
Sep 8, 2011

Well, Chippy is already my favourite character!
I'll take the Manatees in the unification series, and every other title to change hands.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

gingemidget posted:

I'll take the Manatees in the unification series, and every other title to change hands.

The wizard has been summoned

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Heavyweight Championship

Hardcore Championship

Television Championship

factorialite
Mar 3, 2008

by Lowtax
Everyone retains

GrickleGrass
Dec 18, 2011

I speak for the trees.

Zodiac5000 posted:

Marmosets start slowly, but I think it is fair to say that this week is an aberration. McGwire will not hit .070 for the season, Jered Weaver will not be shelled cosmically awfully all season. Small sample size abounds!

Also, why is Napoli starting games?

You also played my team and I tried to build my stadium around making it pretty annoying for sluggers (which your team seems entirely comprised of), what with the poor visibility combined with my power pitchers-- so they probably struck out a bit more than usual.

I wouldn't expect McGwire to hit much more than .230-.240 (but dingers!), and correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure I've seen some Weavers get shelled pretty good before. Maybe not cosmically so, but stratospherically so maybe.

Pick 'Em in the Limelight

Eazy W's unify vs. Both Teams Retain vs. Manatees unify (:toot:)

Heavyweight Championship

Hardcore Championship

Television Championship

Btw, Smasher, what you said about Alex Lifeson was both very true and made me erupt into a boisterous, lumberjack-ian laughter. Hopefully by the end of the season we may be regarded as more of a Neil Peart.

EDIT: Oh, and my Old Rickey Henderson is leading the Manatees with 3 fat dingers after a week! That means he's officially on pace to beat Mark McGwire's record of 48! Which I, of course, expect him to do without much effort... So I'm now taking offers for legitimate back-up center fielders. Get him while he's hot!

GrickleGrass fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Jun 9, 2013

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Pick 'em

Champs retain and no unification.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
All champs retain, no unification.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Heavyweight Championship

Hardcore Championship

Television Championship

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Heavyweight Championship

Hardcore Championship

Television Championship

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Heavyweight Championship

Hardcore Championship

Television Championship

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."
Super-Cup Qualifying Round, Part 2

For the 12th Seed in the Johnny Hopp Regional: St. Louis Self-Congratulators vs. London Calling

Capsule Summary: The St. Louis Self-Congratulators are evil and should be hated. But they do have a perfectly adequate lineup that supports their starting rotation, which is jam-packed with potential, including Carl Hubbell, who, as I've said before, is awesome. The London Calling was The Goog's third team, and probably his worst. There's actually a bit of a story behind it. In Super-League IV, Bruzer had made a team that was mainly built from the '10 Yankees and '11 Rangers are something like that. It was terrible, and it died a quick and painful death in a challenge. The next season, for reasons I can no longer remember, I had including those teams on the feeder team list, and The Goog took both of them. Having a team that was 75% the same as the Brooklyn Bombers v2 worked as well as you'd think. But at least they have Carl Hubbell!

When Hubbell meets Hubbell, only one Hubbell can survive! Sadly, the Hubbell game was the only one that the Calling were able to win, as their shaky pitching staff, which killed them back in Super-League V, killed them here too. Even though it breaks my heart, the Self-Congratulators advance to the first round.

Results: Self-Congratulators in Four!

For the 13th Seed in the Johnny Hopp Regional: Idaho Potatoes (v2) vs. Rochester Generics (v2)

Capsule Summary: Two legacy teams. The Potatoes, as many of you know, have had roughly the same trajectory in each of their three incarnations: Grinnblade has a team, it looks marginally promising in the Expansion Cup, and then it suffers a painful death in the Super-League, and gets relegated after its first season. This was the second version of the Potatoes, which had a bunch of great hitters, and exactly one good pitcher, old Pete Alexander. Ed Lopat, who went something like 6-23 for them, still holds the Super-League record for most losses in a season. The Rochester Generics (v2), have a similar roster, with hitting, but questionable pitching, but a different origin story as kw0134 had his first Generics somehow survive relegation for years despite not being very good. But they can't both lose here. Probably.

If this series had gone longer, the Potatoes' bad rotation would have been exposed, but in a sweep, the fact that Mike Moore was their third player wasn't as big a deal, and their hitting was able to do its work, averaging over seven runs a game in the three-game sweep. Fun fact: Earl Moore's nickname was 'Crossfire'. Which means that all of us born between 1982 and 1990 are now humming the song from the ad for that "Crossfire" board game.

Result: Potatoes (v2) in Three

For the 14th Seed in the Johnny Hopp Regional: Brooklyn Bronies (v2) vs. Falmouth Clippers

Capsule Summary: The Brooklyn Bronies (v2) or maybe the Brooklyn Bombers (v3) or maybe the Brooklyn BomBomBronies (v2) were Bruzers' latest, in both the sense they were the most recent, and also that they are the deadest. Anyway, this team had Gehrig, DiMaggio and Bonds and....not really anything else of note. That was a real problem, especially since they did not have nearly enough pitching. The Falmouth Clippers were mooseontheloose's first Super-League team, coming way, way back in Super-League V, when he was but a cub reporter working for the Daily Planet. Wait, that was Jimmy Olsen. The Clippers were the unholy union of the Moneyball A's and the turn of the millennium Cubs, who essentially had no idea how any statistics worked. It was an interesting alchemical experiment that, sadly, did not turn lead into gold.

Close series, especially since I forgot to take the Bronies' extra players that they had for their suicide challenge out, but once the Clippers were able to beat the Bronies' Walter Johnson once, there was no way the Bronies were going to be able to cobble together enough pitching to win this series. Poor Snuffy, the man cannot catch a break...probably because every team that uses him has the disadvantage of employing Snuffy Stirnweiss.

Result: Clippers in Five

For the 15th Seed in the Johnny Hopp Regional: New England Arguments vs. RVA Beard Leaguers

Capsule Summary: The RVA Beard Leaguers had Jason Conti. I'm not really sure much else need to be said about it. This would be the original version of the team, not the one that CthulhuDreams remixed because, as we all know, 99.9% of remixes lose the flavor of the original, and exist for no better reason than to let people sponge off of the talents of others. The New England Arguments...also use the Snuffster as their leadoff hitter. That's not great. On the other hand, they do have Ted Williams and Mickey Mantle anchoring their offense, so maybe they can get away with it.

Holy gently caress! The Beard Leaguers won? How the gently caress did that happen? The Beard Leaguers started Shawn Marcum and Bryn Smith! Also, Jason Conti got into two games as a defensive replacement for Ryan Braun. The thread can now rest easy, as Jason Conti will now be an official part of Super-League history forever.

Result: Beard Leaguers in Five

For the 16th Seed in the Johnny Hopp Regional: East St. Louis Electrics vs. Rockford Losers (v1)

Capsule Summary: The Rockford Losers (v1) were ToiletofSadness' first chance to build a winner. Like its more famous successor, the first Losers were ultimately shelved because of real-life issues. It's hard to say how good they could have been. They had a lot of good complementary pieces but, outside of Stan Musial, not enough stars to contend. Then again, they would have picked up at least one in the Dispersal Draft, and they had enough spare players around to trade for one or two more, and we've all see how canny a guy ToiletofSadness is. The East St. Louis Electrics were bad. Then again, it was Super-League I, and most teams were bad. But, then again, most teams don't start Dante Bichette, in the Super-League or in real life.

Bad luck for the Losers. Zambrano pitched will in Game 1, but Feller was even better, and then Lester has a great game only for Papelbon to blow it in Game 2. Then again, seeing as the reward is a matchup with the Luna Landers, who lots and lots of you picked to win the entire Super-Cup, it doesn't matter too much.

Results: Electrics in Three

For the 12th Seed in the THE Thornton Lee Regional: Hartford Whalers vs. San Marcos Engineers

Capsule Summary: The Hartford Whalers, for good or ill, where always just kind of there. They weren't an especially good team, and they weren't an especially bad team. If they had stayed in the Super-League, they probably would have been around .500 every season, never being a true contender, but not embarrassing themselves either. But .500 teams usually don't survive the Gauntlet, and neither did the Whalers. The San Marcos Engineers are a new team in Super-League X. They need about five more good hitters to make the playoffs.

The Engineers gave it their best shot, but they just need more talent if they're going to go anywhere.

Result: Whalers in Three

For the 13th Seed in the THE Thornton Lee Regional: Cleveland Commies vs. Akabira Killer Mikes

Capsule Summary: Two teams without much pitching. From what I can understand, and when we're talking about tatankatonk's teams, I can't say that I understand much, the Akabira Killer Mikes are centered around hitting, and if they give up a million runs a game, that's fine as long as they score a million and one. I'm not sure how well that will work in practice, though. The Cleveland Commies are the second and lesser of the Cleveland-based teams to adhere to a Marxist-Leninist ideology. They have no good pitchers. They got relegated after one season in Super-League VIII, I think, and no one was too terribly surprised.

The Commies held the Killer Mikes under five runs in a game exactly once in this four-game series. Amazingly, that's not a great way to win many games.

Result: Killer Mikes in Four

For the 14th Seed in the THE Thornton Lee Regional: Albany Pessmists vs. Louisville Muggers

Capsule Summary: The Albany Pessimists were a team who have, as their best pitcher, Carl Hubbell, which is pretty good. And then Denny Neagle as their second-best pitcher, which is why they aren't in the Super-League anymore. They also used Aparicio and Fox as their starting middle infield, which is great if you want great fielding, but terrible if you want even mediocre hitting. The Louisville Muggers are the current Hardcore Champions, or, at least, they are as of Week 1 of Super-League X. They might not have a ton else going for them.

The Pessimists stole a 13-inning game and Carl Hubbell did the rest, winning the two other games. No man can stop Carl Hubbell. No nine men can beat him either.

Result: Pessimists in Five

For the 15th Seed in the THE Thornton Lee Regional: Seattle Suicides vs. Hakata Runnin' Ramen

Capsule Summary: The Seattle Suicides have Ted Williams and Barry Bonds! But that was all they had. And it turns out that even if you put Ted Williams and Babe Ruth in the same outfield, they cannot save your team by themselves. Granted, that was the assumption that everyone had, but it was nice to see it confirmed. Look at that beautiful logo that I made for the Hakata Runnin' Ramen. And what did their owner do? He quit before the season! I will never forgive him.

An ugly series, hurt by the fact that neither team has much in the way of pitching, which meant a lot of lackluster games. Still, one team had to advance.

Result: Suicides in Five

For the 16th Seed in the THE Thornton Lee Regional: Venice Beach Surf vs. Cuba Smokers

Capsule Summary: The Venice Beach Surf existed...for roughly three minutes. And then they were gone, like tears in the rain. Anyway, they heavily relied on the Moneyball A's, and Billy Beane's poo poo, in addition to not working in the playoffs, does not work in the Super-League as well, mainly because the underlying foundation of it, using advanced statistics to generate the maximum ROI from your players, doesn't mean much in a league where there's not any sort of salary structure. The Cuba Smokers were not very good. That's it. They were not good.

EXCITEMENT! Or not.

Result: Smokers in Four

Updated Brackets

Super-League X, Week 2 Injury Report

Antarctica Unspecifieds
John Wetteland (RP) (UNKNOWN) - 18 days

Coburns
Daniel Bard (RP) (I'll teach you to boast about your relievers!) - 10 days

Oklahoma City Bombers
Mike Garcia (SP) (By order of the Trilateral Commission) - 21 days

Somali Pirates
Rube Waddell (SP) (Defeated by riddle) - 25 days

St. Louis Self-Congratulators
Nap Lajoie (2B) (From hell's heart, I stab at thee!) - 16 days

Pick 'em

Heavyweight Championship

Hardcore Championship

Television Championship

blakelmenakle
Sep 1, 2007
AHEM! There's sand on my boots!
Pick 'em

Burma Imperialists (c)

Eazy W's unify

Heavyweight Championship
Coburns (c)

Hardcore Championship
Carolina Llamas

Television Championship
Leicester Hunchbacks (c)

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."
Super-Cup Qualifying Round, Part 2 Results

Perfection is hard to come by this time, with only Viscount Slim's THE Thornton Lee bracket being entirely correct so far. Johnny Hopp proved both inscrutable and enigmatic, as befits anybunny who knows the value of silence, with but one person even managing four correct. THE Thornton Lee, however, is as steady as always, with the vast majority of entries getting four, and only three less than three points. Pessimism about the Pessimists is largely to blame, but 'Ubbell and Ott win through.

Winner this time is Pungry Pippo with 8 points!

7 Points

CVE (quite a turnaround, cheers!)
mentholmoose (your overall leader)
Monathin

6 Points

Beet
GrickleGrass
kw0134
blackmongoose
Mr. Cool Ice
Cthulhu Dreams
Zodiac5000
Armitage
Viscount Slim

5 Points

Revenant Threshold
TKBomber
Senerio
blakelmenakle
T.F. Llama
Cpt. Yesterday
Monicro
oldskool
gingemidget
UltimoDragonQuest
factorialite
mrnoun
ForeverBWFC

4 Points

mks5000 (with the only platinum sombrero!)
Rbt Deadford
FairGame

3 Points

theacox

Here are the running totals, if you want to keep track.

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

Pick 'em
Eazy W's unify, everyone else retains

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

St. Louis Self-Congratulators
Nap Lajoie (2B) (From hell's heart, I stab at thee!) - 16 days
Oof. Oh well. Please make the following changes:
Lajoie to DL, promote Clete Boyer from AAA.
Start Mark Grudzielanek at 2b
Swap Nomar Garciaparra and Mark Grudzielanek in the lineup (meaning Nomar leads off and Grudzielanek bats 8th)

Thank you.

Pick 'em

Didn't I do this already? If it makes it easier, a re-post:

FairGame posted:

Heavyweight Championship

Hardcore Championship

Television Championship

mrnoun
Jul 24, 2007

Heavyweight Championship

Hardcore Championship

Television Championship

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Oh hey, I just noticed that I never set a with-DH lineup and thus my defensive positioning is weird and kind of terrible in the Super Cup. Mantle at 1b?

Can I make a lineup switch on the fly?

When Playing a no-DH team: use the same lineups I do during the SL
When Playing a DH team, vs. Righties: Same lineups, but with Roger Maris at DH, batting 9th
When Playing a DH team, vs. Lefties: Same lineups, but with Moises Alou at DH, batting 9th

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

The trophy for this super cup needs to be named the Jason Conti Memorial Cup.